Her Eyes

By MrsWho42

After the shocking murder of her sister, Izzy Grey was forced to move across the world to try and start a new... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Phantom Student
Chapter 3: Fresh Start
Chapter 4: Secrets
Chapter 5: Lovely Voice
Chapter 6: Her Eyes
Chapter 7: She'll Come
Chapter 8: Runaway
Chapter 9: Deja Vu
Chapter 10: Save You
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Twitter Trials
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Broken Strings
Chapter 15: Daddy
Chapter 16: Judgement
Chapter 17: The Dress
Chapter 18: Dinner From Hell
Chapter 19: Desperation
Chapter 20: Lego House
Chapter 21: Jovi
Chapter 22: Bacon and Surprises
Chapter 23: Flirting- Styles Style
Chapter 24: The Interview
Chapter 25: My Painted Girl
Chapter 26: Road Bump
Chapter 27: Drunk on Regret
Chapter 28: Doomsday
Author's Note
Epilogue

Intro

571 9 1
By MrsWho42

        Izzy Grey has been through hell and back. Her twin sister Lizzy was murdered over the summer, right before their senior year. Now, Izzy has no one. With not a single friend in the world, an angry mother and a new school, her life seems to keep going downhill.

        That's until a certain band performs at her new rich school; the band her sister was in love with. After their fateful meeting, Izzy finds herself torn between enjoying life with the boys and the heartwrenching guilt that threatens to tear her world apart.

        What happens when a newfound attraction enters her world? Can Izzy let herself be loved, or will she push him away like everyone else in her life? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey peoples, this is officially my first attempt at a fanfiction. There will be 2 more books in this series after, and likely a bonus book, though I'm not sure. I consider myself a good writer, but any comments or criticisms are perfectly acceptable. Feel free to be as honest as you like (But not too mean, kay?) Hope you like my story :)

<3 MrsWho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 17 17
Bella is the girl who lost everything to cancer, and her world suddenly revolves around her sickness. She lost her friends, her mother, her confidenc...
201K 6.2K 31
Life is hard but Audrey's life is harder. She had a rough life back in her old school and she's willing to move to a new and better school but little...
173K 4.1K 30
"Megan, I don't know what to say I..I.. I can't I need to go" "oh my God what I've done" --------------------------------------- Megan and Bella hav...
352 1 33
Hannah Mitchell was just 17 years old when her life was sent in a downward spiral. Her parents are killed in a horrific accident leaving her and her...