Evan Peters Imagines

By abigail_ahs

Evan peters and character imagines. What more could you want? Have not and will not be updating in a while... More

Don't Touch Her~Jimmy
Room 64~James
Room 64 2~James
Popcorn~ Kyle
Mate date~Tate
Hell~Kit
Jealousy~Evan
Snuggles~Evan
Freak~Jimmy
Heartbreak Girl ~Tate
Freak 2~Jimmy
Partners~Kit
Tickle Monster~Kit
Nightmares~Kyle
Oversized Shirt~Evan
Fate~Tate
Perfect~Jimmy
Tease~Kit
Fear~Kyle
Eternity~James
Us or Him~Jimmy
Spying~Peter
Cheater~Jimmy
Cheater 2~Jimmy
Flirt~Kit
Lovepool~Peter
Gunshots~Tate
Gunshots 2~Tate
Everything~Evan
Not Good Enough~Evan
Hot & Bothered~Jimmy
Personal Trainer~Evan
Scars~Kyle
Scars 2~Kyle
Games~ Evan
Sucker For Pain~James
Sucker For Pain 2~James
Chemistry?~Tate
I Always Play Nice~Peter
I Can't Lose You Again~Kit
Drunk~Jimmy
Dork~Peter
Candy Floss~Jimmy
Alarm~Evan
UPDATE!!
Alarm 2~Evan

I love you~Evan

42.6K 620 132
By abigail_ahs

Blessing you with this video📽💙

•••••••

I look at my alarm clock across from my bed, 2:45 am. Ugh. I can't sleep, Evans away filming the new season of American Horror Story and won't be back until tomorrow night. I miss him so much. I pick up my phone and fight the urge to text him, I wouldn't want to wake him up. I decide to go make some food.

I go down stairs and start preparing a sandwich. The good thing about being the only one in the house is that I can play my music as loud as I want to. I press shuffle on my phone and Come As You Are by Nirvana comes on.

It's half way through the song and I'm pretty much performing a mini concert in my kitchen. I spin around pretending to play the guitar when I hear a chuckle come from behind me. I quickly turn around to see a laughing Evan leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

"Evan you scared me!" I say running to hug him. He greets me in a hug and laughs into my hair.

"I'm sorry but you're just too funny." He laughs to himself.

"How long where you standing there." I ask looking up at him.

"Long enough" he says nearly crying with laughter. I sigh and bury my head into his chest. "Don't worry it was cute." He whispers kissing the top of my head.

"I thought you where staying at a hotel." I say smiling to myself.

"I was but I couldn't sleep, I missed you too much." He says stroking my hair.

"Well I'm glad your back." I say breaking the hug and walking over to the sandwich. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask cutting the sandwich in half. Evan walks over to me and puts his arms around my waist.

"No thanks, I'm happy now that I'm with you." He whispers into my ear resting his head on my shoulder. I turn to face him and he holds my face in my hands looking into my eyes.

"I love you Y/N." He softly says and kisses me passionately.

"I love you too Evan" I say smiling. He smiles into the kiss running his hands down my side.
•••••••••

Ohhhh fluff. When does everyone get off for summer break. I'm low key sad cause everyone's out meeting Evan at wizard world Sacramento and I'm over here like 'I have 3 pennies and a rock' 😭😂

~Abbie💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 16
I include; Evan Peters, Tate Langdon, Kit Walker, Kyle Spencer, Jimmy Darling, Kai Anderson, Peter Maximoff, Warren Lipka, Adam Sheppard, Cooper Day...
22.7K 228 18
hiii this is a story of kai anderson from american horror story :) i really hope yall enjoy and yeah !!! INCLUDES SMUT FLUFF LEMON MURDER CULT HORROR...
219K 2.6K 44
collection of evan peters and evan peters characters one-shots and preferences. i do not own the rights to the characters, just the story that goes a...
185 27 27
An Evan Peters Fanfic ~* WARNING! There is some (18+) content. -Drug abuse, violence, sexual content, language, alcohol.- if these are triggers for...