A Little Piece of Heaven - {S...

Oleh KEJ1990

COPYRIGHT ©REBEL_UNBOUND 2013 Katie only wanted to visit one of her best friends in L.A. when not only life b... Lebih Banyak

A Little Piece of Heaven
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Finale
+++ NEWS +++

Chapter 28

694 22 4
Oleh KEJ1990

For everyone who was wondering who Jordan was again. He is Leo's brother and Katie's best friend from Munich. He was mentioned in the first two (?) chapters.

If you have any questions just ask :)

Thx for reading and voting and commenting. That makes my days!

Love

~Katie

___________________________________________________________

Katie’s POV

The tension in the room was overwhelming. No one said a word: Josh and Elly stayed quiet mostly out of confusion, Jordan and I because we had to adjust to one another again.

I couldn’t believe that he was here, in L.A., in my best friend’s living room. It’s been almost four months that we hadn’t seen or heard from each other and now that he was here I felt how much I had missed him.

Without another word I stormed towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I couldn’t control my actions, I just followed my heart. Jordan didn’t hesitate and held me tight in his embrace burying his right hand in my hair like he would always do. He was one of my best friends, the big brother I never had. He stood up for me in every possible situation and had my back. I knew that it had broken him to see me beaten to the brink of death back in the days.

I heard soft shuffling and hushed voices. Elly and Josh probably gave us some space to talk. But we didn’t talk. Instead Jordan picked me up and sat down on the couch with me on his lap and he held me. I cuddled to his chest listening to his racing heartbeat that calmed down the longer we held each other. Every memory from Munich came rushing back to me. Yes, I had overcome my trauma I had suffered from as a result of getting abused but it still hurt like hell. I had let them down, all of them. The most important people in my life were disappointed and hurt beyond imagination. It sounds ridiculous but I thought that I would never see them again. And now I was sitting here, in Jordan’s lap. I realized that I had missed all of him so incredibly much: his scent, his voice, his touch, basically our amazing connection.

“I’ve missed you.” I whispered after a very long while.

“And I you. God Katie …” Jordan’s arms tightened around me and he leaned his forehead against the top of my head. His cap fell off but he didn’t care.

“I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry what I did.”

“No … no, don’t be. I understand.” That surprised me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

“You do?” He nodded. “But you have sent me this text … I …”

“I was hurt. I thought that you and I could talk about just anything and then I had to find out that you had run away from your home, your friends and family, only leaving a note behind.” I could see the sadness and pain in his face as he remembered the moment when they discovered my absence. I felt so incredibly bad about it but I had my reasons.

“I … I know that what I did to you guys was like a slap across your faces. Trust me, it took me a very long while to forgive myself. I … I actually expected you guys would never want to talk to me again. Ever.”

“Leo was pretty upset and you will probably gonna feel her wrath when you are back but …” Right at this moment I zoned out. While Jordan kept talking thoughts were invading my mind making me swallow hard.

It’s been almost four months that I had left Munich. I took the time to heal and get back on track and while I did so I had met a lot of wonderful people. Yes, I wasn’t hanging out with them as much as I really wanted to but nevertheless I knew they were my friends. Especially Zacky and Val. But most importantly I had found a new love. A love that made me feel good about myself and that I grew to cherish with all my heart. Since I laid eyes on Brian everything about me and my life had changed, in a good kinda way. I was incredibly grateful that fate sent Zacky running into me, which led to me meeting the love of my life.

All this time I had never thought about going back to Munich. Of course, my intension was to come to L.A. to get better and then go back home. I had been sure that my home wouldn’t be a home anymore after my hasty leaving. And now Jordan was here, actually talking to me about coming back. He was so convinced that I would go with him but … would I really do it? Was Munich still my home?

“Jordan.” I gently said his name as he kept on talking about the things we could do once I was back home. “Jordan!” I called out when he didn’t listen. I took his hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Yes?”

“I actually don’t know if I’m coming back to Germany.” I tried to be gentle about it but there wasn’t really a way to tell him this without hurting him further.

“What? I … I don’t understand.” He stuttered sitting up and pulling his hand out of my grasp.

“I have friends here and I work together with Elly. Not to mention my boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?” Jordan frowned. “You just came out of an abusive relationship. Don’t you think it’s too soon for that kind of commitment?” Now it was my turn to frown. He seemed pretty pissed about that turn of our conversation.

“Brian helped me a lot and he knows what I have been through so …”

“… so what? I know what you’ve been through too, in fact we all do. We. Your best friends. Your family.”

“Brian is now part of my family too.”

“You don’t know him!” Jordan said harshly. Now I was sure that he was beyond pissed.

“Excuse me?”

“You’ve been here for what? A few months? How can you call him family already?”

“I … I love him.” I was utterly confused by his reaction and behavior. I didn’t know how you adjust to that.

“Bullshit!” He jumped up running his hand through his hair.

“What is your problem? Yes, I do love him. I have realized that three days ago. I don’t care if it’s been four months. He showed me so much about himself and I trust him. He treats me right, Jordan!”

“I don’t believe that shit that’s coming out of your mouth!” He growled. “Katie. Seriously, look at it. He is using you. You are hurt and vulnerable but still looking so utterly gorgeous. He wants to get into your pants. That’s it.” What? Did Jordan just call me gorgeous? That confusion was soon overshadowed by his mean words that sank in.

“If he wanted to only get into my pants then why would he ask me to move in with him?”

“What?” He jerked around clenching his fists.

“Yes. Brian asked me two days ago and actually I wanted to pack my stuff and drive over to his place before you showed up in my best friend’s living room.”

“You will not move in with him.” My eyes grew wide. That wasn’t the guy I called my brother.

“You can’t tell me what to do or not.” I stood and made my way towards the hallway but I suddenly felt long fingers wrap around my wrist. Jordan spun me around roughly and grabbed me by the arms, I would most definitely get bruises from his grip.

“He is playing you! You hear me? You can’t trust him! I don’t want you to get hurt again. You deserve better than this?” He was in complete outrage.

“Let me go!” I jerked my arms free. “You have no right to be here!” I yelled back in his face. My heart was breaking that after all this time we were fighting already.

“I have every right to be here! You fucking left us after we took care of you! Fuck Katie, Lenny nearly killed you! He actually did but the doc’s somehow brought you back! You have absolutely no idea of how we, how I felt when your room was empty and your stuff gone!”

“I’m so sorry that I needed to get out of the city where my abusive ex-boyfriend nearly beat me to death! I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to talk to anyone of you because I felt like a weak piece of shit! No one of you has any idea of how it feels like to be helpless and broken, seeing your friends suffering because of your own fucking weakness! I just wanted to get better! I wanted to be myself again so I took the first flight to leave all that shit behind that reminded me of this fucking asshole!” I was panting after my loud emotional outburst. Jordan and I glared at each other, really getting into each other’s faces.

“So that’s why you are here.” My eyes grew wide and I slowly turned in shock. Elly stood in the door way her arms wrapped around her torso. She looked really hurt; sad and hurt.

“No. Well … yes. Yes and no. Elly… please…”

“No. It’s ok. I just wish you would have been honest.” She turned and left upstairs for her room.

“She doesn’t know? Seriously?!” Jordan growled.

“Shut up! You just ruined everything!” I yelled and punched his chest before running upstairs trying my hardest to hold back my tears.

Brian’s POV

I felt so much better after Katie had called me. Matt chuckled when he saw my smiling face as I came back into the living room. He stopped his video game and leaned back.

“Looks like you guys are fine again.” I plopped down next to him.

“Yeah, and she actually said yes.”

“She did?” He sat up, his smile growing wider. But it was nothing against mine.

“Yes. She’s gonna move in with me tonight!” I was literally bouncing up and down on his couch.

“Man, I’m so happy for you. She is a great girl.” He patted my shoulder.

“Thanks man. I really appreciate it coming from you. And Val. Since Michelle is her sister and all …” I drifted off. Just thinking about my hopefully-soon-to-be-ex-wife made my stomach grow into knots. I wanted to close this chapter and start anew with Katie, without any drama.

“Hey no problem man. We are family no matter what. Besides it’s your own decision whether to be with Michelle or not. Just because she is my sister-in-law doesn’t mean that I force my best friend into this marriage. Moreover, Val adores Katie. We all do.” Matt smiled patting my knee before grabbing hid controller again.

“Still. We all have been together since High School. With Jimmy’s passing everything changed, at least for me. My whole life, what I thought was right and would last forever, broke apart and slipping out of my grasp. But being in the band with you guys helped a lot.”

“Every family, related or not, has its ups and downs. This huge down changed us all but we came out strong. Michelle and you, that just didn’t work out anymore. You have been living in the dark for so long Brian. Katie makes you happy. Embrace it. As long as you are happy I’m happy too.” He nudged my shoulder. He pressed a button on his controller and continued the game.

It felt really good to hear this coming from my brother from another mother. We talked a little more and kept gaming until the sun started to set. Val offered me to stay for dinner but I told her with a beaming smile that I had someone at home who was waiting for me. She squealed and hugged me tight which made me laugh. I spun her around a little beaming at her and my best friend before leaving their house.

During the whole drive to my house I felt myself getting more and more excited. The last couple of days were hard and I missed my Katie like crazy. I wanted her back by my side. Even Pinkly was waiting at the door when Katie was usually coming home from working with Elly. But I used those days to talk to my lawyer regarding the divorce. He said it was possible to get it through without her consent which gave me hope for a quiet and happy ending.

I parked the car in my driveway. It was strange that Katie’s BMW – the one I gave her that day we first kissed – wasn’t there. But I didn’t think much about it. Elly probably brought her over. Whatever. Most important thing was that she was here with me where she belonged. I rushed up to the front door and unlocked it.

“I’m home!” I called out happily but what I saw left me speechless. The hallway and the staircase was lit with millions of candles and a few rose peddles were scattered on the stairs. It looked like Katie wanted me to go upstairs. Grinning like an idiot I carefully hurried upstairs to not hurry her beautiful decoration and followed the warm candle light to our bedroom. Our bedroom. God, that sounded so amazing.

I lightly pushed open the door sort of expecting my girl lying on the bed in sexy lingerie but all I found was an empty room that was just as beautifully decorated as the hall. With a light frown on my face I entered the room. Maybe she was in the bathroom. I walked up to the door that led to that room when suddenly I got blindfolded with a satin scarf. How kinky.

Her hands ran from the back of my neck down my back where they slipped under my shirt to travel to my tummy. A light fluttering feeling spread in my tummy and grew when her soft hands slipped up to my chest.

“You have no idea how I have missed your touch baby.” She whispered and her full lips kissed the crook of my neck. Carefully I turned in her embrace and wanted to cup her face but she grabbed my wrists. Frowning I felt her taking the lead pushing me onto the bed. That’s when I felt another satin scarf being tied around my wrists over my head. I pulled a little on it but to my surprise I realized that I was tied to the bed. What was she doing? Katie had never done that before, she loved my hands travelling her body too much, I knew that. But it was a nice surprise, I had to admit.

My mind went blank as soon as her hands got rid of my shirt and pants. Her hands were warm and ripped on my clothes and once they were gone I could feel her everywhere.

Her lips planted kisses all over my body and she used her quick tongue to tease my soft spot on my neck while her hands travelled downwards. I moaned her name, wanted her so bad. This was the perfect first night in what was now OUR home.

In the next hours she took me to heaven, slowly and passionately. Riding on top of me she showed off her skills and she used her knowledge of me and my desires so much against me that I couldn’t help but come a little too quickly. I loudly moaned her name and arched my back feeling her fingernails dug into my side. Panting and still shaking I laid there with her still on top of me.

“Damn, Brian … that was the best sex I had in years.” What? I froze when I recognized that voice. It wasn’t soft and caring but cold and full of arrogance. Before I couldn’t demand it the blindfold was ripped off my face and I saw Michelle sitting on top of me, only wearing a lacy bra. Oh god. I did not just …

“What the fuck is wrong with you crazy bitch?” I asked in utter disbelief?

“I am just being a good wife to you.” She smiled and caressed my cheek. Still bound to the bed I tried to pull my face away from her hand as best as I could but of course it was useless.

“You’re out of your mind! I told you to get away from me or …”

“Or you would call the cops, I know. I’m not as dumb as I look like. I saw you meeting up with Russell Clark. What did he want?”

“The same thing I want.” I growled and glared at her full of hate. “The divorce. And you know what? I don’t even need your consent to it. I will do it and then I will get a restraining order so you will stay away from me and my girl forever.” I threatened her. But instead of backing away a dirty smirk appeared in her face that I used to love to look at. “What?”

“If I were you I wouldn’t do that.”

“Oh really? Wanna bet?” Growling I fought against the scarf. Michelle just laughed evilly.

“Oh baby. You should do your maths.” She grabbed my chin hard forcing me to look at her. “Katie doesn’t know that we are still married. I doubt she would like the idea of that. Besides she doesn’t strike me as a girl that forgives a cheat.” My eyes grew wide.

“You wouldn’t dare …”

“Are you sure?” She let go of my chin and slipped off me. I felt so disgusted with myself. What had happened was worse than my darkest nightmare. Michelle walked to the vanity chair and pulled on Katie’s silky dressing gown which made me rebel against my bonds even more. Then she walked back up to the bed. Her right hands grabbed onto my crotch roughly making me breathe in harshly.

“If you want to keep your friends and family you will break up with that bitch and drop this ridiculous idea of getting a divorce.” She squeezed my precious body parts making me wince. “We will be the happily married couple again and you will love me and only me. Or else Matt and the other’s will come to know that you beat a man to a pulp because he didn’t want to sell you some coke. Is that understood?

I know that my past would come back at me one day. But that it would destroy everything that made my life worth living for was just devastating.

Yes I did some mistakes in my past. I used to have a bad temper and on that day I just wanted to forget. Michelle had found me and took care of everything. I had trusted her. So that was what you got when you had trusted your wife.

If they all knew of that they would hate me. The guys would kick me out of the band and Avenged Sevenfold would be no more. It had been such a negotiation after Jimmy’s death, should we continue, should we not, but we decided to do so, in order to carry on his legacy. But it was clear that only us four would do that, as a core, as a family. If anyone else of us left the band no one would continue the march of the deathbats.

And Katie. If she knew that I kept such an important part of my past a secret she would most definitely left me. Not necessarily because of me beating someone to the brink of death for some coke but that I was married and hooking up with her. She wouldn’t judge but she would die inside. It would crush her and I couldn’t have that. So I did the only thing I thought I could do. I agreed.

“Alright. You will have me as a husband.” She laughed and pecked my lips and started to untie me. “But don’t expect love from me.” Michelle looked into my eyes that were full of hate. “I will despise you for the rest of my life and I will make sure that you know it, feel it and never forget it. Just leave Katie alone and don’t destroy my brothers’ dream.”

“Fine. We have a deal.” The satin scarf slipped off my wrists and I sat up rubbing them. My heart broke into a million pieces, just like my whole world.

______________________________________________________

I told you shit would hit the fen :P

Anywho, there are probably two or three more chapters to this story. I have decided on an ending now so yay me. Not sure if there will be a sequel. I don't really get feedback anymore so I will listen to my gut feeling and my inspiration.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know down below <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

104K 2K 61
When I'm falling down, will you pick me up again? When I'm too far gone. Dead in the eyes of my friends. Will you take me out of here? When I'm stari...
3.8K 248 30
After returning to Newport, Laura Sullivan goes on tour with Avenged Sevenfold for the first time. Even though she finally gets to spend time with he...
209K 3.5K 62
This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's upcoming wedding, three years after Chloe...
18.9K 276 24
Brian and Tari have been through so much together and through it all their love has out shined it all. But will this new hurdle break their love or...