In the Naruto world, where th...

By AnnabelleRaen

Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, a... More

In the Naruto world, where there aren't any cookies
Enter Kuroi, to Konoha
I'm in Konoha. Be Jealous.
Duckbutt, Kitsune and Bubblegum...what could go wrong?
A friend arrives! *Insert drum roll*
A/N
Getting slightly off-topic,ne?
Zabuza and Haku
Kuroi
Training Days...Such a drag
Saving the S-ranks
The first experience-agonizing
Inside her mind
Gaara
Revelation
The Chuunin Exams and a sleepover
The Chuunin Exams- Phase One
The Forest of Death
A/N
Inside the Forest
Training Start
Kuroi's Releases
The Preliminaries
The Preliminaries' Second Battle
The Akatsuki ---SIDE STORY---
The Akatsuki --NO LONGER A SIDE STORY--
Back to Konoha
A/N
Meeting Again
Naruto's Pain
Because weird things just happen like that
Final Battle...and an Extra
Another thing to think about...
Revival
Titans in Konoha?! Oh, it's just you, Akira...
A/N
Oreo-chi-moo-moo goes on a field trip
Azazeal
Flying Crayons will rule!
I have no idea what to call this chapter
A little Holiday
For your Entertainment
Enter Sai Clan Leaders...and potential SasuNaru....WHAT?
The Loyard Clan Leader
Because of boredome
Name of Chapter Here--> _____
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 1
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 2
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 3
The Ruins at the Depths of the Earth! Part 4
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Lend me your ears [END]

Saviour

13.2K 641 48
By AnnabelleRaen

Yo~
Sup guys? This chappy is kinda short, but I'm workin on it, no worries. Hope you likey :)

I raced through the forest to where I felt Gaara's and Shukaku's chakra spiking, cussing all the way about my stupidity. When I was nearly blown back by a sudden gust of wind, a heavy feeling came over me. I was too late. Growling and seriously pissed, I teleported to where I saw Naruto in the distance, and he jumped. "AAH! Ah, Kuroi-chan, it's you." he said, and I gave a quick nod and smile in response. As if sensing my anger, he quickly filled me in on what was happening, not that I needed it, anyway. I heard a yelp, and then a loud cuss, and my eyes narrowed. Shukaku, you did not just hurt my wolf and friend. Oh hell no. I growled and jumped forward, passing Sasuke and Sakura on the way, and up to Gaara's tree. 

"Shu...ka...ku..." I growled,and Gaara shrunk back in fear. 'Master...' I heard Shukaku say. I could tell he was ashamed of his actions, but that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was that he hurt my friends. "You dare hurt my wolf and servant...Duras?" I questioned, and he whimpered. I growled deep in my throat, and he backed away, but I wouldn't let him. "Planning on running away? It won't happen, Shukaku. You. Hurt. My. Friends." I said. Then I was suddenly infront of him, punching him into oblivion. He flew back a couple of feet, before getting up and baring his neck at me. I calmed down some, approving of his obvious display of submission. I then heard Lucifer and Kago call out to me. "Master, I'm...fine, really." he said, and I teared up. "Yeah, kid, calm down, geez." Kago added, and I broke down sobbing, running to them. I checked them for any fatal injuries, and when I found there were none, I turned back to Gaara, who was wide eyed and staring. I went up to him, and he looked up at me with sorrowful eyes, and I had the urge to hug him, but I held firm.

"Gaara, Shukaku. I'm sorry I hit you, I lost control." I said, and he looked confused, then shocked, then smiled and nodded. "I apologise too." Gaara said. 'Forgive my insolence, Kuroi-sama...' Shukaku said, still ashamed of what happened. I grinned, surprising both of them. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Geez, all this mushyness. What is this, family time?" I said, and he snickered.  I helped him up, and we talked a bit before he said he had to leave with his brother and sister. Naruto and Sasuke then came over too, though she was hesitant at first.  They left, and I waved, and Gaara smiled ever so slightly before waving back, and nodding waving emotionlessly at Naruto, nodding curtly at Sasuke and completely ignoring Sakura. I like him even more now.

"Ne, Gaara, why didn't you tell me you had a demon inside you?" Naruto called suddenly, and Gaara shooke his head. "It is not something so easy to speak of." he replied, and Naruto 'oh;ed and smiled brightly. Sasuke then snorted. "Why would he tell you, dobe?"
"Yeah, you're too lame, Naruto! Right, Sasuke-kun?" we know who that was.
"Because I've got one in me too."came the response, and all was silent, until....
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WHAT?" Sakura screeched, edging away from him. "S-So you're a monster?" she backed away, trembling with her hands over her mouth. "Mom was right...mon was right, you killed all those peopl-" I had her pinned to a tree by the throat. "You bitch, never even think of such a thing again, or I promise you, Azrael will have another soul to play with." I spat, and she looked at me with wide eyes, fear evident. I narrowed my eyes and growled at her before letting go, making her fall to the floor coughing. Naruto smiled at me sadly and put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. Sasuke looked him up and down, before looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded, and his eyes widened, before he smirked. "Yeah, Sasuke. I think so too; he's gonna get stronger." I said, and he nodded. "You still wanna kill a 'certain person'?" I asked, and he glared at me, but it then softened, and he looked thoughtful. "I...I don't think I do, at least not as much as I used to. He left me alone, killed them all to 'test his abilities', but somehow, I don't believe that." he said truthfully, and my eyes widened. "Did...Did I just prevent Shippuden from ever happening?" I asked no one, and Lucifer and Kago nodded. I smirked, and soon smiled fully. 

"Akira's gonna be so jealous."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was fun, and I hoped you liked it :3

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 23.1K 58
When you die, is it eternal sleep that awaits you? Maybe you'll go to heaven or hell and spend the rest of eternity there. Or, just maybe, you'll get...
142K 3.9K 55
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...
20.5K 785 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...
10.6K 286 24
"So, you fell in love again, huh?" * * * "I'll love you, even after we're done counting the stars." * * * Uzumaki Y/n, a Kunoichi from the Village Hi...