The Boys Next Door (Larry and...

Por Potter_Who_1D

Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are cousins, who move to the small town Huntersville. Harry Styles and Zayn Ma... Más

The Boys Next Door (Larry and Ziam Werewolf AU)
Chapter Two: A New Day
Chapter Three: Holy Fuck
Chapter Four: Mate?
Chapter Five: Training and School
Chapter Six: Meet the Family
Chapter Seven: Mine
Chapter Eight: Wanting Harry
Chapter Nine: Might Be Confusing
Chapter Ten: I Know
Chapter Twelve: Surprise Pt 1
Chapter Thirteen: Surprise Part 2
Chapter Fourteen: The First in Over 100 Years
Chapter Fifteen: That's Not Possible

Chapter Eleven: Maybe Not

4.4K 152 21
Por Potter_Who_1D

Zayn

Zayn felt his stomach drop to the ground. Here it comes, Zayn said to himself, the rejection. “I don’t know why you didn’t tell me.” Liam said softly. “Well, at first I didn’t. Then I figured it out. You don’t want me as a mate.”

“What.” Was the only thing Zayn could produce. Liam thought he didn’t want Liam?

“I get why, like, I’m not… Well, I am hurt, I guess. But nothing I can’t get over. I’m sure you’ll find a nice girl to marry or something.” Liam said, nonchalant, but Zayn could see the hurt in his eyes.

“Liam-”

He shook his head, getting up. “It’s okay Zayn. I get it, you don’t have to, I don’t know, try and force yourself with me, just because part of you thinks we’re meant to be together.”

Zayn sat there in shock as Liam left, confused.

-Ж-

He sat there for what felt like hours, still in shock, before a very pissed off human walked in.

“Ok. I am done with the two of you playing stupid!” Louis fumed, pacing in from to of Zayn. “You are going to get up off your lazy ass, go over to my place, and talk to Liam. You have no say in this. You are going to speak to him, and then you two are going to go on a proper date, and you’re not going to be a pair of idiots! Do you understand me?” Louis paused, glaring at him. “Do you know what Liam does when he’s hurt? He doesn’t cry, he doesn’t get mad. No. He shuts down. He pretends everything’s ok, when it’s not, and goes into this state of almost not living. You’re going to bring him out of that, do you under that? Because you better. I’m so done with you and your stupidity! Screw keeping secrets. He likes you, Zayn. And you like him, so get over yourselves and talk to each other!”

“Liam…” Zayn said, still sitting, but slowly (and finally) getting out of his state of shock.

“Is basically in love with you!” Louis shouted, face slightly red. “Now go and fucking talk to him, you dumbass!”

“He thinks I don’t like him.” Zayn said to himself, mind beginning to process what Liam had said.

“But you do.” Louis pointed out.

“He thinks I… Holy shit.” Zayn said, fully coming to his sense. “I’ve got to go talk to him.”

Louis let out a noise of relief, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Thank god. Finally!”

Zayn got up, and grabbed his jacket, running out to the forest, deciding it would just be better to run to Liam’s. The sun was peaking over the horizon, meaning it was probably somewhere around 6 in the morning. I waited over 6 hours? Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Zayn muttered in his head, coming up to the house. It was a Sunday morning, and all the lights seemed to be off. He could sense which window was Liam’s, and picked up a small stone, tossing it at the window.

It took a few moments (and a few more stones) before Liam’s head popped up. “What the hell Zayn? It’s quarter after 6. In the morning.”

“I like you.” Zayn rushed out, not wanting to keep it in anymore. “I like you, a lot. I was just shocked and terrified when you told me you had over heard. I thought you liked Niall, and you seemed happy like that. I didn’t want to scare you away telling you that we were meant to be together. I really, really, like you Liam.”

Liam looked at him in shock, before an angry look crossed his face. “If you’re just saying that…”

Zayn shook his head. “No. Never. I like you Liam. I liked you before I realised that you’re my mate, that I’m yours. You’re… You’re different. You’re good, kind of naive in a way, but still you… You get me.” He ran his hand through his hair with a sigh. “Liam… I thought you liked Niall because I didn’t- I don’t deserve you.”

Liam gave him the universal motion to wait a moment, and he disappeared from the window. Zayn could feel his nerves attacking him, but he forced himself to stay where he was. He wasn’t going to screw this up anymore, no. He was going to show Liam how good he could be, how he could try and be worth Liam’s love. It took Liam a few moments, but he came back to the view of the window, completely dressed, and climbed out of the window, and jumped to the ground, landing soundlessly. “You terrified me, you know.” He said softly, walking towards Zayn. “I thought… I thought that, even though something was telling you that we were meant to be, that you still didn’t want me. That no one ever could, that I could want no one else as much as I want you, but you wouldn’t have me. I thought… I don’t know, that I wasn’t, that I still don’t deserve you, Zayn.”

Zayn shook his head when Liam stopped in front of him. “No… I… Liam, you may not be perfect, but, god, you’re as close as I’m ever going to get to seeing perfect and… I don’t even know how to put it into words.”

Liam nodded, looking at Zayn softly. “I’ve never been in a relationship before…”

Zayn was shocked. How could people not see how good Liam was? He was funny, smart, kind and good looking. “Never…?”

“Well, I have been in a few before, back when I was, like, 12.” He admitted with a small laugh. “But… I pushed most people away, I guess.” He shrugged, as if it was no idea, but Zayn could sense his pain.

“We could take things slow?” Zayn asked, “I mean, if you want to date me.”

“I want to date you.” Liam said, a blush covering his cheeks. Zayn felt himself flush as well.

He nodded, and grabbed Liam’s hand, intertwining their fingers. “So… Will you be my boyfriend?” Zayn asked with a slightly cheesy smile. He wanted to do this properly, how Liam wanted.

Liam nodded, a smile covering his own lips. “Yeah. Definitely.”

-Ж-

After Liam headed back in to leave a note for his aunt to tell her where he would be, the two head back to the pack house, holding hands.

They walked in an only slightly awkward silence, catching each others eyes every so often, before blushing and looking away.

The two walked in, trying to be as quiet as possible, but it was for nothing. Louis and Harry were waiting for Zayn to come back, and they grinned when they saw the two boys’ hands intertwined.

“And you know what that means babe.” Louis said, with a grin to Harry.

Harry nodded from behind him, arms wrapped tightly around the smaller human. “I know, I know.” He said softly into Louis’ ear, kissing the shell of it. Zayn felt awkward, as if he was invading on something private.

“What means what?” Liam asked, standing next to Zayn with a small blush.

“Oh, nothing.” Louis said, melting back into Harry. “Anyways, you two sorted out your angsty shit?”

“Yeah, we did.” Zayn said, with a sappy smile and a fond look to Liam, who had a bright blush.

“Finally.” Louis said, “Carry me back to bed Hazza. I’m too tired to walk.”

Harry smiled at him, and obliged.

“Well, that was…” Zayn said awkwardly.

“Odd?” Liam filled in, laughing slightly.

“That’s one way to put it.” Zayn agreed, pulling him towards the basement. “Wanna put a movie on and sleep through it?”

Liam grinned at him, and Zayn took that as a yes. He opened the door for Liam, who blushed slightly and slipped through, going to the movie rack. He scanned it for a few moments before pulling out- surprisingly- Toy Story 3. Zayn raised an eyebrow at him as he took it, “It’s good…” Liam muttered.

“I didn’t say anything.” Zayn said, but there was a slightly teasing smile on his lips.

“Oh, shut it.” Liam said, but he was smiling as well. “I’ll cuddle by myself if you’re being like that.”

Zayn closed his mouth, putting in the movie. “I’m saying nothing.”

Liam grabbed a blanket off the back of one of the chairs, and sat down on one of the couches, putting the foot-thing up and putting the blanket on himself.

Zayn waited for the movie to get to the main menu before pressing play and going to sit beside Liam. Liam lifted up the blanket, allowing his mate to slip under and curl himself into Liam, who smiled and put an arm around Zayn. He kissed the top of Zayn’s head before resting his own head there and closing his eyes. Zayn could feel his breathing even out before they were even five minutes into the movie, and he could feel his own eyes begin to drop. He allowed himself to nuzzle more into Liam, listening to his steady heartbeat before Zayn succumbed into sleep.

-Ж-

When the two woke up, it was because of the commotion above them. Literally.

Louis had jumped.

On top of them.

“Good afternoon lazy bums!” He cheered loudly, grinning.

Zayn made an inhuman noise, shoving his face more into Liam’s body. “Shuttup.” He mumbled, eyes shut tightly.

“Nope!” Louis said, still cheerful and on top of them.

“Go bother Harry.” Liam grumbled, but he was pulling his head off of Zayn’s.

“He’s doing some alpha shit, so I’m free for the day. Don’t you wanna spend it with your favourite cousin?”

“Hmm, I’m sure Daisy and Phoebe are free for the day, what’d you think Zayn?” Liam asked cheekily, but Zayn just moaned again.

“Shut up, both of you.” He mumbled, still trying to fall back asleep.

“I’m hurt Liam.” Louis stated. “And now, you have to entertain me for the day to make up for it.”

“No, I don’t.” Liam argued.

“Yes, you do.”

“Don’t.”

“Do.”

“Don’t.”

“Do.”

“Don’t.”

“Do.”

“Don’t.”

“Do.”

“Don-”

“Shut it!” Zayn growled, unable to help it. “I’m trying to sleep.”

It was silent for a few moments, until- “Do.”

Zayn growled again, pulling away from Liam. “Louis, I’m going to count to three. And I swear to god, that is the only lead I’m giving you.” Louis didn’t look fazed at all. “One… Two…”

Louis had a slightly scared look in his eye at one, but at two, he scampered off the two ‘wolves, and ran up the steps. Zayn smirked at his work, and settled back into Liam.

“He’ll be back.” Liam mumbled, tangling his fingers in Zayn’s hair and massaging his scalp.

“Mmmm…” Zayn moaned, enjoying the feeling and he could already feel sleep wanting to take over.

“Don’t fall asleep on me now.” Liam said softly, though he kept massaging Zayn’s scalp.

“Wanna.” Zayn slurred, eyes shutting.

“I’ll wake you up in a bit then.” Liam said softly, as Zayn fell back asleep.

-Ж-

When Zayn woke up next, he was alone. He could sense that Liam was still somewhere in the pack house, and if he focused hard enough, he could almost hear what he was saying. It was like fuzzing mumbling, so he was probably out in the woods or on the top floor, in a room with the door closed. He pulled the blanket off of himself, folding it back up and putting it back over the couch, and climbed upstairs. He could hear Liam better now, so he figured his mate was on the top floor.

Following that guess, he climbed the stairs and he was right. Liam was in Harry’s room, with Louis.

“Die, die, die!” Louis shouted, and, as Zayn opened the door, he could see that the two cousins were playing some sort of video game, and Louis was failing terribly.

Liam laughed, pressing a few button on the control. “Hey Zayn.” He said, almost absentmindedly.

“What- oh, hey Zayn.” Louis said, looking up briefly at him. “Come over here and distract your stupid boyfriend. I need to win this round.”

“Hey! Not fair.” Liam said, blowing something up on screen. “Distractions don’t count.”

“All’s fair in love and war, and this ain’t love, Li.” Louis said, shooting something. “Aha!”

Liam let out a groan, as his side of the screen went black. “Fine, fine. You win this round, you butt.”

“Use a better term, ass.” Louis gloated, grinning.

Liam stuck out his tongue, and got off the couch and went over to Zayn to hug him. “Have a good nap?”

He nodded, hugging him back. “It was very nice, but I missed waking up next to you.” He admitted quietly.

Liam smiled at him, and pulled back to kiss his nose. “Cheesy.”

Zayn grinned at him, and was about to say something that was cut off by Louis. “No! No cheesy! Not unless I have my boyfriend here, then I can block out you two or, better yet, kick you out and make out with him.”

“We could always leave.” Liam pointed out, and Louis pouted.

“But then I’d be boooreedddd.” Louis whined, “Niall’s busy with his family, and you two are basically my only other friends and, wow, that is depressing. I need more friends.”

“Couldn’t you just find something else to do while you wait?” Liam asked, and Louis shook his head.

“Not unless I wanna go home, which I don’t, or I want to read, and everything in here I’ve either read or it’s too boring to read.” Louis pouted more.

“You could watch a movie?” Zayn suggested.

Louis shook his head again. “I’d get too bored without Harry to make out with during it.”

Liam sighed. “I give up mate. You’re on your own for ideas.”

“We could go to the local shops?” Louis suggested, and before Liam could protest, Zayn shrugged.

“I don’t see a problem with that.” 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.2K 637 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...
66.4K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
375K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
46.9K 1.9K 30
**THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND IS KIND OF SORT OF OKAY** Harry and Liam are best friends and pretty popular at school, only for the fact th...