Amderesta The 4th Republic #1...

By pretribbeliever

After a decade long conflict against the STPLA, the 4th Amderestan Republic finds itself committing more forc... More

Chapter One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eight

55 0 0
By pretribbeliever

Chapter Eight

Down in Alcasian Federal Military Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L's Control Room, Captain Evans manually opened the stairwell door and stepped into the darkened room followed by Sargeant Major Janson, Sargeant Brians, Corpral Lennson, Specialist Franks, Private First Class Eccelston, Private Jackson, Private Thompson, Sargeant Linns, and Sargeant Peterson who shone lights to see their way to the scanner generator. Nearby Captain Evans shone his portable light on the scanner generator's computer console and studied the controls for a moment.

"Hand me an EMP charge." Captain Evans told Sargeant Major Janson, Sargeant Brians, Corpral Lennson, Specialist Franks, Private First Class Eccelston, Private Jackson, Private Thompson, Sargeant Linns, and Sargeant Peterson who had their blasters ready just in case.

Captain Evans attached the remote activated EMP charge on the scanner generator's computer console and programmed it to send a charge through the power conduits which would hopefully short out the scanner generator. He inputed the activation sequence via virtual keypad on his datapad and waited as the timer on the EMP charge counted down from sixty seconds to zero. When the timer reached zero, an EMP was sent through the power conduits to the scanner generator which disabled it permenantly.

In the Level 20 Command and Control, Alcasian Federal Military scanner control officers currently on duty looked the consoles in disamay. Before they could monitor every every vessel in the Alnasis Sectors, now Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L had been effectively blinded and was unable to tell if their installations were under attack or not.

At one of the disabled scanner control consoles, Captain Warrens and Lieutenant Kinnsan felt a couple of blaster rifles pressed up against their backs. "Everyone step away from the consoles with your hand where I can see them." Captain Thompsons motioned to the Alcasian Federal Military personnel with a blaster pistol in his right hand. "Or else, your CO gets it."

"How the hell did you get onboard this installation, Captain?" AFM Commander Lestans inquired of Captain Thompsons who kept his blaster rifle pointed at him ready to fire.

"Didn't recognize transports with your own markings on them, Commander." Captain Thompsons responded as he waited for a response. He reached into his uniform pocket, pulled his datapad out and sent a encrypted communique to the Anacoda which just read: Done.

Back onboard the Anacoda, Colonel Kellson took a glance at the recent transmission from Captain Thompsons and immeadiately contacted Commander Sanders and his image appeared on the Video Audio Communication Screen.

"Thompson and Kellog did it, sir." Colonel Kellson said. "The AFM is effectively blinded they won't know what hit them."

"Very well, Colonel." Commander Sanders responded as he actiavted an encrypted ship-to-ship Video Audio Communication Screen transmission from the Adsasia to Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D, the Anacoda, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce.

"All vessels, this is Commander Sanders. The main scanner array is down, commence attack on your targets." Commander Sander's said over the Anacoda's bridge VACS transciever.

The moment he said this, the flight crews onboard Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D along with shuttles and transports launched from the Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina activated their shields and weapons and began to attack Alacasian Federal Military scanners satellites and communication satellites.

At the same time, the Adsasia, Anacoda, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and and other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce split into fifteen vessel Combat Assault Fleets and attacked Alacasian Federal Military controlled bases, listening posts, spacedocks, scanner arrays, and communication arrays near planetary systems in the Alnasis Sector.

On Alcasia, Major General Tom Widan brought up a tactical display of the Alnanis Sector and watched the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce decimate the Alcasian Federal Military forces in the Alnanis Sectors in real-time as did the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Allied Field Command and the ARMCOS.

Over the next several hours, Alcasian Military Combat Assault Groups, equipped with Infantry Assault Units crossed into the 50,000 light-year by 5,000 light-year Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors and started to attack ground based Alcasian Federal Military landing platforms, scanner facilities and communication facilities on millions of planets.

On Anacoda's bridge, Colonel Kellson seated in the command chair contacted Captain Kellas, Captain Ferras, Captain Brians, Captain Celtan, Captain Kerson, Captain Breens, Captain Lonns, Captain Pellans, Captain Franks, and Captain Nathans onboard Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D via an encrypted ship-to-ship VACS transmission.

"Anacoda to Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D, concentrate your fire on the AFM starships, crusiers and destroyers near Berabs Five." Colonel Kellson said into the Video Audio Communication Screen transciever.  

On Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D, Captain Kellas, Captain Ferras, Captain Brians, Captain Celtan, Captain Kerson, Captain Breens, Captain Lonns, Captain Pellans, Captain Franks, and Captain Nathans relayed Colonel Kellson's orders to their respective flight control, weapon control, scanner control, and communications officers to attack the thirty Alcasian Federal Military starships, crusiers and destroyers near Berabs Five.

Onboard Alcasian Federal Military Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L, Captain Evans, Sargeant Major Janson, Sargeant Brians, Corpral Lennson, Specialist Franks, Private First Class Eccelston, Private Jackson, Private Thompson, Sargeant Linns, and Sargeant Peterson called the elevator which came down to the control room and they joined Captain Kellog and the other ten Alcasian Republic Military officers in the Level 20 Command and Control.

"Kellog, have you changed the transponder signal yet so our side won't attack us?" Captain Evans commented as he looked out of the large plasma window at the battle between thirty Alcasian Federal Military starships, crusiers and destroyers and the Anacoda, Adsasia, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and and other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce.

"Yeah, I had the CO of this installation give me his command codes." Captain Kellog responded to Captain Evans who sent an update on their situation to Colonel Kellson onboard the Anacoda via an encrypted ARMIS connection.

"There's only thirty of us onboard this installation, are we getting reforcements anytime soon?" Sargeant Brians inquired of Captain Evans who continued to watch the battle unfold several thousand kilometers away.

Several Alcasian Federal Military crusiers severely damaged from multiple attacks exploded and sent small-sized amounts of debris toward three other crusiers nearby.

On the bridge of Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Captain Kellas kept an eye on the tactical display shown on the bridge's Computer Access Terminal Screen which showed the positions of Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D in an attack formation behind Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A.

At the flight control console, Lieutenant Commander Terrs flew Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A towards one of the Alcasian Federal Military crusiers while Lieutenant Mark Evans fired the laser turrets at an Alcasian Federal Military shuttle which flew out of the cruiser's docking bay and destroyed it.

"Three more vessels closing fast from bearing Zero-Niner-Five." Lieutenant Erricsan commented to Captain Kellas as he kept an eye on the scanner display.

"Terrs, bring the vessel around to bearing Zero Niner Five, hold position and ascend z-plus 10,000 meters." Captain Kellas said.

At the flight control console, Lieutenant Commander Terrs activated the maneuvering thrusters along with forward thrusters which brought Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A around to bearing 095 and ascended 10,000 meters on their z-axis.

"Evans, lock weapons on a downward angle of thirty degrees and fire on my mark." Captain Kellas said to his weapon control officer.

At weapon control, Lieutenant Mark Evans adjusted the laser turrets underneath the bow section of Alcasian Republic Military Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A downward at a thirty degree angle and prepare to fire lasers at the inbound Alcasian Federal Military vessels.

"Not yet, Lieutenant." Captain Kellas said as he watched a three demenisional tactical display which showed the area of space above around their current position as the three Alcasian Federal Military transports got closer and closer. Once the vessel were 8,000 meters away, he gave the order to fire.

Lieutenant Evans locked weapons onto the three Alcasian Federal Military transports which ripped through the three vessels and destroyed them. At the scanner control console, Lieutenant Erricsan noticed another group of Alcasian Federal Military shuttles 10,000 kilometers above them at bearing 245.

Onboard the Anacoda, Captain Kellson gave orders to the flight control officer to descend 30,000 meters on their z-axis which would bring them beneath five Alcasian Federal Military starships. Once they were beneath the five starships, Lieutenant Jacob Tanns who currently manned the flight control console activated the ascent thrusters which caused the Anacoda to rise up behind the shuttles. Once the Anacoda's weapons were locked onto the Alcasian Federal Military shuttles, Lieutenant Evans fired a spread of torpedeos towards the shuttles which severely damaged six of them and destroyed another five.

Onboard the comandeered Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L, Captain Kellog who had assumed command of the installation contacted the Adsasia via an encrypted Video Audio Communication Screen transmission who showed Commander Sanders on the bridge seated in the command chair. "Captain, we were up to our necks in AFM vessels, you need something?"

"Sir, my team and Captain Evans team is still onboard Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L and we have managed to commandeer the installation." Captain Kellog said. "We need additional forces to handle the Alcasian Federal Military prisoners we've taken."

"Like I said before, Captain. We are in the thick of it right now. Once we secure control of the system, then we can consider reinforcing your position. Sanders, out." Commander Sanders responded. The Video Audio Communication Screen transmission terminated which returned to a blank screen.

Back in the Amderesta Galaxy on Crescent, President Brians stood a couple feet away from Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Commander Jacobs and watched the real-time offensive against the Alcasian Federal Military forces in the Alcasia Galaxy's Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors.

"It seems with our assistance." Commander Jacobs said in reference to the two Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Forces deployed in the Alcasian Republic's controlled half of Alcasia Galaxy. "The Alcasian Republic is gaining foothood along their northern border."

"Even if the ARM manages to gain control of the area, the issue would retaining control." President Brians said as he exited the executive building's main conference room and proceeded to his office.

Even though the Swearia Tourist Parisian Liberation Army had been effectively taken care of, large numbers of Tourists, Swearians, and Parisians who had supported the STPLA-NAF forces were still detained in Amderestan Military Detention Camps. The question on a lot of people's mind was should they be allowed to freely live out their lives or not.

In fact, the Amderestan Senate had considered a resolution that would effectively end the detainment of STPLA-NAF supporters several months earlier, but tabled the measure due to outcry from people in the Taronia Region, Swearia Region, Tourist Region and Parisia Region who had sent messages to their Senators advising them against such a thing.

In another part of Crescent City, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester sat across from Jonathan Tenlon at a booth in one of many dining establishments in the capital district with plates of food in front of them.

"So, according to sources at the Alnakian Embassy, the Alnakians are in the process of pulling their occupation force out of the Lisalian Galaxy." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester commented as she accessed the Amderestan Information Service on her datapad and read several articles posted on Alkanian Government's site.

"Is Colonel Vellans still on Sancalia?" Jonthan Tenlon inquired of Andrea and Timothy who both thought for a moment before deciding which one of them should answer.

"Well, the last time we heard from our uncle he was still on Sancalia." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded to Jonathan Tenlon as she took a bite of food and chewed on it. "Apparently, the Sacalians are keeping their end of the armistice when it comes to the Compassia Territory and Astoria Territory."

"But Sis, keep in mind that the Sacalians are currently in armed conflict with the Amdronian Group Alliance and the Southern Group Alliance." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester responded to his twin sister who sat beside him.

Andrea by this point had finished her plate of meat and potatoes and placed several Amderestan Treasury Credits on the table as a tip. Even though everyone in the Amdronian Group, Northern Group, Eastern Group, and Southern Group mostly used electronic credits to send and receive payment, Andrea and Timothy decided to pay for their meals in a way what some called old-fashioned.

Over on Taronia, Commander Jonathan Lencon stood around a holographic map of the Alcasia Galaxy which showed the real-time incursion by the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Forces and their Alcasian Republic Military allies into the 50,000 light-year by 5,000 light-year Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors.

From what he gathered, the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Forces which had several hundred Combat Assault Groups currently in combat against the Alcasian Federal Military in tens of thosands of planetary systems would likely end up bogged down in a stalemate simular to the one between the Amderestan Military and SSAARM in 90,006.

Commander Timothy Forrester entered the room a moment later and he exchanged salutes with Jonathan. "Sir, here's the latest sitrep from Widan." He passed a datapad to Jonathan who opened one of the files represented onscreen by icons with the name of each file in chronological order.

The file named Alnanis Sectors replaced the folder view on the datapad and Jonathan began to read over the After Action Reports which detailed a number of battles between AGAMCAGs and Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Groups in the southwestern area of the Alnasis Sectors. The report went on to detail the orbital assault against AFM forces in the Lonns System, Lynns System, Lerron System, Kerran System, Rellson System and Kerral System.

Back in the Alcasian Galaxy onboard Scanner Array Alpha 112254-L, Captain Evans, Sargeant Major Janson, Sargeant Brians, Corpral Lennson, Specialist Franks, Private First Class Eccelston, Private Jackson, Private Thompson, Sargeant Linns, and Sargeant Peterson continued to watch the intense space combat between the Alcasian Federal Military and Alcasian Republic Military starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the area around Berabs Five.

By that point, the space assault against Berabs Five had been ongoing for several hours already and Captain Evans pondered what to do with the Alcasian Federal Military personnel currently secured in their qaurters. However Captain Thompsons had a suggestion and proceeded into the CO's Office where Captain Kellog kept Commander Sanders updated via a series of situation reports.

"Permission to speak freely, Captain." Captain Thompsons said to Kellog who looked up from the Computer Access Terminal Screen as he stood in front of the wooden desk.

"Granted." Captain Kellog responded to Captain Thompsons.

"Since we've commandeered this installation, myself, Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, and Lieutenant Jack Evans should go up to the armory and help out our forces out there." Captain Thompsons said to Captain Kellog.

Captain Kellog pondered Thompsons' request for a moment before he responded. "You, Lettans, Tellan, Kalans, and Evans get to the armory and blast those traitors to atoms. I'll have Lieutenant Commander Bryan Thalins, Lieutenant Gregory Picken, Lieutenant Mark Ressan, and Lieutenant Dan Verras go to communication intelligence to monitor the ship-to-ships VACS transmissions between the AFM vessels."

Captain Thompsons exited the CO's office and joined Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, and Lieutenant Jack Evans in Scanner Array Alpha 112254-L's Command and Control.

"Sir, what did Kellog say?" Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans inquired of his CO as he and the other's exchanged salutes with him.

"We're going up to the armory and help pick up some of the AFM vessels in the immediate area." Captain Thompsons responded to Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, and Lieutenant Jack Evans.

"Permission to speak, sir?" Lieutenant Jack Evans responded from the back of the group.

"Granted, Lieutenant." Captain Thompsons responded.

"Well sir, since Evans' unit disabled the scanner generator onboard we'll have to manually target each Alcasian Federal Military vessel which isn't easy." Lieutenant Jack Evans answered.

"Not for you maybe, but I should have no problem with it." Lieutenant Brian Tellan responded. "Every weapon control officer are taught how to manually lock onto a target as computer controlled systems can and do fail from time to time."

"There you go, Evans. Let's get up there and blow a few enemy vessels out of the stars." Captain Thompson responded which prompted a cheer from the rest of his flight crew who followed him out of the C&C, and down the central corridor to the elevator shaft.

Captain Thompson, Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, and Lieutenant Jack Evans entered the elevator and took it up to the Armory which had two forward missile launchers, two torpedeo launchers, and twenty laser turrets capable of targeting any vessel within a radius of 50 million kilometers.

Lieutenant Brian Tellan stood at the weapon control console and proceeded to bring the missile launchers, torpedeo launchers, and laser turrets online while Captain Thompson, Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Eric Kalans and Lieutenant Jack Evans loaded missiles and torpedeos in the launchers in preparation to attack.

At the weapon control console, Lieutenant Tellan watched the tactical display's targeting indicator for any vessels with an Alcasian Federal Military transponder to pass by. After a couple of minutes, Lieutenant Tellan locked onto several Alcasian Federal Military shuttle in attack formation and fired the laser turrets at zero elevation. The lasers impacted four vessels at the same time and destroyed them.  

Once that happened, several of the Alcasian Federal Military vessels nearby ascended to hopefully avoid the fate of those recent destroyed. However, Lieutenant Tellan noticed the four Alcasian Federal Military Transports and adjusted the missile and torpedeo launchers upward at a thirty degree angle and fired. The missile and torpedeos locked on their respective targets and impacted the engineering sections of the four transports which severely damaged them. Unable to get away, Lieutenant Tellan proceeded to destroyed the Alcasian Federal Military transports with Scanner Array Alpha 112254-L's laser turrets.

In the atmosphere of Berabs Five, several Alcasian Republic Military shuttles proceeded to launch aerial assaults against various ground-based military installations under the control of the Alcasian Federal Military. As flight crews onboard the ARM shuttles bombarded Alcasian Federal Military scanner, communciation, missile launchers, and landing platforms from several thousand feet in the air, transports carrying Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Taskforces begun to land troops on the surface of Berabs Five with speeders, blaster cannons, missile launchers and supplies.

At one of the landing zones, the Alcasian Republic Military officers and enlisted personnel who each had several blaster pistols and rifles along with power packs, shoulder-fired launchers checked over their weapons and headed towards one of Berabs Five's towns.

Colonel Ellans who had command of the 55545th Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Patrol's twenty-five officers and enlisted personnel took point and swept through the forested area towards the south of Berran City which had a large residental area with several apartment complexes, a commercial district with a number of businesses whose shop owners were fairly busy along with an industrial area that could be used for military purposes.

Ever since the armistice broke down between the Alcasian Republic and Alcasian Federation, large numbers of factories on planets in the had switched from commerical products to manfacturing of equipment for the Alcasian Federal Military. This meant the Alcasian Republic Military and their Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Force allies would target any and all factories inside Alcasian Federal space.

Above the surface of Berabs Five, missiles launched from a dozen Alcasian Republic Military shuttles made their way towards several large factory buildings in several towns and cities near the planets equator. Shortly after, dozens of explosions were heard, felt and seen by those in and around the surrounding area.

Back in the Amderesta Galaxy on Crescent, Andrea Forrester and Timothy Forrester exited an apartment complex in Crescent City's main residental area which housed several thousand men, women and children and proceeded down the street behind a well dressed Amderestan male who appeared to Andrea to be the political type.

"I'm sure the AUO is having those at the Ministry of Defense keep an eye on the two of us." Timothy suggested to his twin sister Andrea as she waited to get an image of the man they followed at that moment.

"Well, if the MoD knew we were off the reservation we'd be picked up by now." Andrea Forrester responded as she swiped up on the page currently on her datapad. "Honestly brother, I wouldn't worry about that." She returned to her datapad screen which had a site accessed via the Amderestan Information Service at that moment.

"So Andrea, the guy we're following do we grab him or what?" Lieutenant Timothy Forrester asked his twin sister as they took care to make sure they were not spotted by the man. "The last guy could be heard over several city blocks."

"Tim, one way or another that guy will be answering questions by any means necessary." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded as she got behind the man and quietly subdued him. "Where do we take him?"

Lieutenant Andrea Forrester consulted a map of Crescent City on her datapad screen while her twin brother drapped theman over his shoulder simular to the way a firefighter would carry someone out of a burning building.

"Andrea, I can't carry him like this forever. Now, have you found a place to question him." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester pointed out as Andrea went ahead of him through several narrow alleys behind a forty story apartment complex.

Meanwhile at the AUO's Headqaurters, the AUO President sat in his office which had up to date information of the current geopolitical situation in the Amdronian Group, Northern Group and Eastern Group galactic clusters.

"So, should we be doing something about Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester. They are getting closer to finding out our involvement regarding the death of their grandfather." The AUO President's Chief Executive commented with a concerned tone of voice.

"Relax, it will be awhile before those two make their way up the food chain to us." The AUO President responded in reference to Andrea and Timothy.

"What about Alakim Forrester and Jonathan Tenlon?" The AUO President's Executive inquired as several other high level members of the Amdronian Unification Organization filed into the large sized conference room and found seats around the oval shaped conference table.

"Alright, let's begin." The AUO President said to the other AUO members who were Amderestan, Pairisian, Dancalian, Chorane, Rylon-Tylonian, Tarozenian, Lenchini, Blackanian, Branisian, Quineunian, Quaneunian, Antarian, and Airisian. "The Amdronian Group Alliance Administrative Council is expected to discuss the ongoing combat operations in the Southern Group which will likely stalemate as we have projected. Also, there is the matter of the Analkian Military withdrawl from the Lisalian Galaxy."

"Speaking of the Analkians, are they even our concern?" The Airisian AUO Member commented as he took a sip of water.

"They are, and don't forget about the nationalist movements in the Yenturian Galaxy, Ranchanian Galaxy, Alienian Galaxy, Orisian Galaxy, Renchini Galaxy." The AUO President responded.

"About that, if Andrea and Timothy decide to bring that fact up we are good as dead." The Chorane AUO Official commented. "Like it or not, we have the blood of trillions on our hands and they know it."

"Relax, the majority of those in the Northern Group, Amdronian Group, Eastern Group and Southern Group are placated by what passes off as entertainment." The AUO President responded to the rest of the Amdronian Unification Organiaztion Adminstrative Council who nodded in agreement.

A few people like Commander Jonathan Lencon, Brigadier General Tom Widan, Colonel Sydney Forrester, Colonel John-Jack Forrester, Alakim Forrester, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester, Lieutenant Timothy Forrester, Jonathan Tenlon, Colonel Mark Haleson however knew about the AUO's involvement in the geo-political situation of the Amdronian Group, Northern Group, Eastern Group and Southern Group Galactic Clusters.

On Taronia, Commander Jonathan Lencon, Colonel Sydney Forrester, Colonel John-Jack Forrester, and Colonel Mark Haleson entered Adain's Bar in civilian dress and found several empty bar stools to sit in.

"So your usual drinks or can I get you guys something else?" Luke Adain inquired of Jonathan, Sydney, John-Jack and Mark.

"We're off-duty, Luke." Commander Jonathan Lencon said in reference to himself, Colonel Sydney Forrester, Colonel John-Jack Forrester, and Colonel Mark Haleson. "Our usuals are fine." Jonthan turned toward the others to make sure.

After the others confirmed their drink orders, Luke Adains poured Taronian Ale into five small clear glasses on the bar and slid them to over to Jonathan, Sydney, John-Jack, Mark seated at the middle of the bar.

"So, Colonels heard anything from your immediate relatives?" Luke Adains inquired in reference to Andrea and Timothy.

Colonel Sydney Forrester who sat beside her twin brother Colonel John-Jack Forrester thought a moment before she responded. "The last time I heard, Andrea and Timothy were still on Crescent. Andrea didn't say much but she told me they were looking into a few leads."

"Concerning your late father, I guess?" Luke Adains suggested as he looked around his establishment at several other customers who sat with various drinks in front of them.

Colonel Sydney Forrester who had her blonde hair in a ponytail looked up from her Santurian DA-975 datapad which currently had the most recent issue of Taronia City News. One of the articles was an opinion editorial piece on the Amderestan Military's continued detainment of civilains who supported STPLA during their civil war against the 4th Amderestan Republic.

It read: Continued Detainment of Civilians 

Right now, millions of Tourists, Swearians and Parisians are in Amderestan Military dentition facilities for their alleged support of the STPLA-NAF during the conflict following the end of the Blackanian-NGA-EAF-AGA War. These people who are citizens of the 4th Amderestan Republic were dragged from their homes and placed in detention facilities. Are these people a credible threat to the national security of the 4th Amderestan Republic to the extent that they continue to be held without charge or trial? Most if not all of these people were targeted because they knew or were related to those who took up arms.

"I know this person has the right to express their opinion." Colonel Sydney Forrester commented. "However those people regardless of the fact they are natural-born Amderestan citizens supported and encouraged those in STPLA to carry out attacks against us."

Seated beside Sydney, Colonel Mark Haleson nodded in agreement as he reached for his mug of Ranchanian Ale in front of him on the bar. Haleson took a few swallows of his drink and sat the half-full mug back down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 237 38
Book four of the "Heirs of the Fallen" series: It's been three years since the battle of Shili and the war rages on. The New Republic has seen a rebo...
606 22 13
This novel which I wrote during this year's National Novel Writing Month is an concurrent book to my nine book Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic set dur...
2.2K 63 8
War. War never changes as everyone says. A conflict known as The Clone Wars has been brewing and been happening for over a couple of months now as Th...
9 0 13
Set after three years after the Frontier Trilogy. Galaxy Reformed follows The Crew trying to adjust to peacetime. But a Rebellion begins in the Plane...