What is love? [laurmau ff] ✔️

By babyduckyyy

My name is Laurance Zvahl And I don't know what true love is. UNDER EDITING ... More

Prolouge
First day [1]
The library [2]
Family issues[3]
I know[4]
The Nurse's[5]
Her Side[6]
His Choice[7]
Delivered[8]
Friends[9]
Detention[10]
Deal[11]
Rumors[12]
Do I?[13]
Lockdown pt. 1 [14]
Lockdown pt. 2 [15]
Cuddles [16]
Snowy Memories [18]
Winter Formal [19]
Gifts [20]
Christmas [21]
December 29 [22]
New Years [23]
Arguments[24]
Accidents Happen [25]
Falling Apart [26]
Visiting hours [27]
Time Passes [28]
Before Graduation [29]
Surprise [30]
Graduation[31]
Epilogue
Important A/N

Movie Date [17]

926 34 9
By babyduckyyy

=Aphmau=

I fluttered my eyes open and felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Laurance stirred before waking up.

He fluttered his eyes open and smiled.

"Good morning." He yawned.

"Morning~" I sang.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded before hopping out of bed.  Laurnace did the same, but slower.

We brushed out teeth and I did my hair and changed.

He threw on is glasses in the process.

"I see why you brought a bag." I said pointing and giggling.

He nodded.

I kept his jacket on because my whole house has AC, thank Irene.

Laurance was busy texting someone, which I'm assuming is his mother.

I walked over to him and laced my fingers with his.  He started to turn the slightest bit pink and so did I.

•••

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I usually don't do much on weekends." I replied.

"Do you want to go to the movies?" He asked.

"Is Laurnace Zvhal asking me on a date?"

Laurnace nodded.

"Okay, let's go! But we're only ordering popcorn and drinks. We're sneaking candy in." I smiled.

He shook his head. "Rebel much?"

"Yep. And plus, movie food is expensive and they don't check my purse so....." I shrugged, finishing the sentence.

"It's only 8:30 though." Laurnace stated bluntly.

"Cuddles!" I squealed, tackling him onto the bed.

"I'm fine with that."

•••

=Laurance=

I woke up early so I could wake Aphmau up to get ready.

I didn't want to disturb her peace but, if I didn't, we work be late.

I shook her gently. "Aph. Wake up." I slightly sang.

I shook her again. "Aph~"

She stirred, before fluttering her eyes open. She yawned. "What time is it?"

"4:45"

"What time does the movie start?" She asked, sitting up.

"6:00. Maybe a little after because the previews take forever."

She stood up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

I smiled and nodded.

•••

Aphmau had asked me to wait in her living room, downstairs for her.

So I did. I had gotten ready quite a while ago. I was in a grey button up shirt with jeans and shoes.

I tapped my foot and scrolled through all of my notifications.

I had heard footsteps from the stairway and I turned my head, peering over to it. 

Aphmau stood there, her hair was down, she had a lilac baseball tee, leggings and regular shoes.

"Laurnace?"

"Sorry, you look great." I said, offering my hand out and pushing up my glasses.

"I'm going to grab some snacks from the pantry, be right back." She chirped happily, skipping into the kitchen.

She came back shortly after, stuffing her purse with gummy candies and more.  I chuckled, trying to help her.

"Okay, now I'm ready."

I grabbed my keys and we zipped out of there.

•••

"What do you want to watch?" Aphmau asked. 

"Whatever you want."

She paced around, "I mean I've always wanted to see Zootopia." She shrugged. "But I don't know."

"Actually, I kinda wanted to watch that movie too."

We both went up to the ticket booth. "Two tickets to Zootopia please." I chirped.

The lady behind us gave a jokingly look and started to laugh. She handed us the tickets and I grabbed out my wallet.

"Laurance–"

"Nuh-uh." I said blocking the entire glass window, holding up the cash and one finger at a the same time.

"I'm paying. For everything. So don't even try."

She giggled as I put down the cash. "I'm sorry about that."

The woman behind the glass smiled. "It's fine. Enjoy your movie love birds."

She gave us the tickets and with that, we left into the theatre. I handed Aphmau her ticket.

We stood in line for quite short amount of time. We had grabbed popcorn and a couple drinks.

The theatre was basically filled with children and their parents. They gave us looks but I brushed it off.

We sat in the rows a little bit above the middle. We were lucky enough to be in a theatre that had adjustable armrests.

Aphmau lifted hers up and nuzzled up against me. I put my arm around her and she turned red as a tomato.

The movie started to play and all the lights started to dim.

throughout the movie, I continued to play with Aphmau's hair and kissed her temple occasionally.

•••

"That was really nice." Aphmau sighed happily.

"I'm glad you liked it."

She shoved the key into the door and unlocked it. She ran upstairs and I followed.

I knocked on the door.

"I know you like me and all, but I'm half naked so let me change." Aphmau's almost muffled voice said through the door.

"Don't you have your own bathroom?"

No answer.

I had already changed, since I left my comfortable clothes on.

Aphmau opened the door.

"Hi."

Aphmau smiled, letting me in.

"Thanks again." She said.

I pressed my lips onto hers.  "No problem."

A/n I'm got too used to writing in third person in my other stories so I think this is why this so so crappy.  But there was some fluff XD I don't know.  I hope you enjoyed!

Love you all!

-Kyree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 66
Disclaimer:I don't own MCD it belongs to Aphmau Cover is made by me. Ask permission before trying to use the cover. Please don't follow the story pl...
38.9K 1.5K 57
A Mystreet fanfiction that has a chronicle-ish vibe, on Laurance and Garroth, and their affection towards each other, as they overcome obstacles in t...
217K 4.9K 87
A PDH fanfiction, all characters except the main, you, belong to Aphmau. The fanart on the cover belongs to Sharkkisser09 on DeviantArt! Some of the...
5.8K 322 52
Someone made a sacrifice for love Cover Artist: Mallorierocks09 Cover Edit: Me Hey guys this is my first book I did on this wattpad account and it's...