Forbidden Love (Book 2)[Mark...

By Zhi_qin223

Book2 When things is out of hand , a miracle happened. She chose to go back in time where she never met... More

Chapter 2: Better Life
Chapter 3: Not This Time
Chapter 4: Arranged
Chapter 5: Moving In
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 1: One More Chance

2.7K 74 13
By Zhi_qin223

Dina POV

I open my eyes to only find myself lying on the soft grass. I sit up trying to think where this is.

Didn't I die in the hospital?

"You're awake," a voice was heard. I look around but find no one around.

"You don't need to find anymore, just listen." The voice appears again.

"Who are you?" I ask. "I'm someone who can change your life or let you move on." He said.

"Change my life?" I ask not getting a clue of his words.

"Yes, like turn back in times or you can go on with what has happen." He explained.

"How are you going to do that?" I ask again.

"It's your choice." He said.

I thought for a while, trying to process to the situation.

"So what's your choice?" he asked.

But I remain quite to think what I really want.

After a few minutes I finally decide. "I will go back in times." I said.

"Alright, which part of your life would you like to go back?" he asked.

"To the time I didn't meet Mark Tuan." I said. "You sure?" he asked.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"And also change my fate I want my parents back as one family also my sickness to be gone." I said in addition.

"Alright, when I turn back time, only you will remember what happen. Other will lose their memory of what happen." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Close your eyes." He said.

I do what is said.

I felt cool wind blowing pass my face. I open my eyes once again to see myself in my own room. "Dina!, dinner's ready." I see my mom opening the door. I ran to her and hug her as tight as I could. "Oh my baby girl, what happen?" my mom ask. She didn't know anything in my first life. "Nothing, I'm just happy." I said smiling. "Alright, let's go. Your brother is bringing EXO over to eat." My mom beamed me a smile and we went down.

There sits Jina. "Hey sis!" she greeted me with a smile. So this is what it looks like if my parents didn't die. "Where's dad?" I ask. "Oh, there, behind you." Jina said. I look behind only to see my father smiling at me. I hugged my father just like the way I hugged my mom. "This girl is getting clingy." My dad said and we could hear noises of boys messing around. That should be EXO, they are still the same. I release the hug from my dad and run to my brother. "My baby sister!" my brother chimed.

It's good to be back. I'm going to live a different life this time. With no Mark Tuan but only my family. It's good to see all the smiling faces. I should move on, I shouldn't make the same mistake and live better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12.5K 24
PRIVATE CHAPTERS. Follow me to read ___ HE Loves HER SHE Loves HIM Fate played a Game with them They got Apart.. But after years..they met again, to...
37.8K 1.6K 30
All her life Rhea had wanted just one thing. She wanted to be with Akash. With him in her life, her life is bliss. Everything is going smoothly when...
3.3K 288 9
Ephemeral - lasting only for a short time The love which had no bounds, now just left some deep wounds, The jar of love which we thought we will kee...
8.6K 812 31
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...