I Am Your Wrath I Am Your Gui...

By tippilanea7x

Two girls just made the biggest mistakes of their lives. Or did They? Co-written with my good friend Elizabe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

467 27 1
By tippilanea7x

Samantha's POV

After what felt like the longest taxi ride in history Aubrey and I finally arrived at the bar.

It was opening of it so it was the best time and atmosphere for finding a single good looking man for Aubrey.

This bar honestly would be the best bet at finding a man for her particular mission.

The bar was packed and had a really good vibe. However it seemed like every woman in twenty mile radius had the same idea because most of the patrons were of the female persuasion.

"Let's get a drink." I offered after standing there for a second. I grabbed Aubrey's arm leading her through the throngs of people to the bar. "Two Coronas." I asked the bartender.

After grabbing our beers we stood there awkwardly for a few minutes just looking around.

"Where are we going to sit?" Aubrey asked over the noise of the bar.

I scanned the crowd trying to find an empty table but there wasn't one to be found.

"Wait, I see two guys at a table and there are two spare chairs. Maybe they'll let us sit there." I said pointing it out and grabbing her arm leading us back through the crowd.

"Maybe they will." she smiled.

Who knew maybe one of the two would be the lucky man to get to go home with her.

As we approached the table I was getting a little nervous. Hopefully the guys were good looking and she could have her choice. It was a little hard tell in the dim light.

But as we got close I could tell they were good looking.

Extremely so.

OK who am I kidding they were like holy beejebus pinch me I'm dreaming these guys were mouth watering fine.

I knew Aubrey would be a little shy but someone had to ask if we can sit at their table.

I took a calming breath as we were close enough to ask, calming my nerves, and I smiled "I really hate to intrude but there is absolutely no where to sit." I began explaining. "Would you two mind if we joined you?" I internally congratulated myself for not stuttering and managing to sound extremely polite.

I was even astounded by how calm and decent I sounded despite my heart beating out of my chest.

Now that Aubrey and I were standing directly in front of them my eyes could adjust and get a really good look at them.

The view wasn't disappointing by no means.

The were covered in tattoos.

One was larger with lighter hair. The muscle type. Not at all my taste but definitely Aubrey's.

In my peripheral vision I could see Aubrey nervously tugging on her dress.

She shouldn't be nervous I thought. She's absolutely beautiful.

Muscle man was more than likely getting her motor running. Which was good of course. Maybe he was the one.

I was trying my damnedest and failing, may I add, not to stare at the smaller of the two.

Dark hair and perfect eyebrows. Great bone structure.

Definitely my type. But tonight wasn't for me, I reminded myself.

Muscle man grinned "Sure." he smiled answering my almost forgotten question.

I could feel Aubrey swooning. Not that I could, or anyone woman for that matter, blame her.

But she held her cool like always and pulled out the chair next to muscle bound god's gift to women.

Leaving me to take the chair next to the eyebrow wonder.

"It's pretty busy tonight." The giant smiled at us as we were seated.

Aubrey took a swig of her beer "It certainly is." she murmured.

I took in my surroundings swiftly and the bar was definitely filling to the brim rapidly.

With all of these people if Aubrey was serious about her mission she would definitely find someone if one of these two wasn't the man.

"So um I'm Zack." the dark haired god smiled making me melt "And this is Matt." Indicating to the muscled giant

"Oh well I'm Samantha and this is Aubrey." I told them cursing my self for sounding so awkward.

Aubrey smiled and taking the lead she stuck her hand out to shake their hand which of course they accepted.

I admired her courage and cool intellect. I would've never thought to do that. Even if I had, I wouldn't have had the courage to execute it.

"So what brought you two here?" The big one, Matt asked.

"Needed a night out." Aubrey responded nonchalantly, making her self ooze with coolness as she took another swig of her beer.

I really wish I could take lessons on how to remain awesome around hunks, like her.

"God me too." Matt muttered taking a healthy swig of his beer also.

I felt sort of out of place and awkward, well more awkward if that was possible, just sitting there sipping my beer and staring at Zack.

Suddenly and quite painfully Aubrey kicks me under the table.

"Ouch." I muttered shooting her a glare.

What the hell was that for? Probably my staring I assumed until I watched her covertly raise her hand to her hair, wiggling her ring finger at me.

I quickly glance at their left hands and sure enough on both of them glistened gold wedding bands.

Figures the sexy ones are always taken.

I felt my mouth pop open into a comical "O."

I was sure Aubrey knew I got the message because her eyes glittered slightly.

"So would you ladies like a drink?" I think his name was Matt asked.

"Oh no I'm fine thanks." Aubrey declined shaking her head.

It was my turn to kick her for sticking her foot in her mouth.

I swiftly kicked her shin "Yeah that would be nice." I accepted and smiled.

Aubrey shot me a death glare as they two men got up from the table and pushed their way to the bar through the thick crowd.

"What are you doing, they're both married." Aubrey hissed.

"So? I'm not trying to hit on them. They offered, I accepted." I snapped at her.

Free booze was free booze no matter if it came from a married man or not. Then price of drinks in any bar was astronomical.

"Yeah but sitting with them will kind of lessen my chances of finding some guy." Aubrey explained rolling her eyes.

I drained my beer and smiled "Shut up Aubrey." I laughed "Just enjoy yourself and stop thinking about getting a guy."

She shook her head at me. I know that's what tonight was about but hey, free drinks.

"Here you go." Matt said as he and Zack appeared out of nowhere setting down our beers.

"Thanks." Aubrey mumbled smiling.

"So do you feel like dancing?" Matt asked Aubrey

"Um," Aubrey started before taking a gulp of her new beer "I'm not drunk enough yet." she stammered.

Matt laughed a big hearty laugh. I noticed then was Aubrey staring.

"Well let me know when you are." Matt said and then winked at her

Aubrey turned to me blushing and I had to fight the laughter in my throat.

Who would've thought it? Aubrey was blushing.

I was pretty sure Matt was flirting with Aubrey.

"So," I smirked at Aubrey, "What do you guys do for a living?" I asked.

Thank god for liquid courage.

"Well if we told you, you probably wouldn't believe us." Zack said smiling.

That's when I noticed he had really dark circles under his eyes. Poor guy.

Was he flirting with me?

"Try me." I smiled

Goodness was I flirting with a married man? What the hell was wrong with me?

"We're in a band." Zack stated.

OK not flirting.

But at the mention of a band it did dawn on me they did look a bit familiar.

"Oh sweet." I mumbled feeling a little embarrassed for attempting to flirt with a married man.  I take a huge drink of my beer to drown my embarrassment.

Of course they're in a band I thought. Let's face it they're fucking gorgeous.

"You should check us out." Matt told Aubrey smiling.

Now he may be married but I'm pretty sure that was a flirty smile towards Aubrey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 54 20
How could it come so far? Is Brian just meant to lose everything he loves? And how will he get out of this, if he's not even sure to be strong enough...
77.9K 2.8K 83
This is a spin off from Best Friends! Really? I suggest you read it first.
163K 2.9K 36
Isabella Sanders, M.Shadows' younger sister, was content with the single life, and being a part-time mistress to the infamous Synyster Gates, of Aven...
55.3K 2.2K 67
The second part of Best Friends! Really?