The unrevealed past

Von AudraRyan14

"Nothing stays forgotten for long, Thirza. Sometimes we simply have to remind the world that we are here." He... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authour's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10 *Editing*

Chapter 6

70 3 6
Von AudraRyan14

Thirza's p.o.v

Every morning, I feel the breeze

The sun washes over me..

The sound of water, the crashing sea

Is it only me..that feels alive

Its all ahead on me

'Cause it feels so right..

Jus open your eyes and see that..

Chorus: Life is beautiful [so beautiful]

So beautiful to me

Life can take you anywhere

You don't know where it leads you

But you know you're not alone

Just open your eyes and see that..

"How was it?" he asked me.

"You sing beautifully," I told him giving a peck on his cheek.

I opened my eyes before the guy next to me could reply or do anything.

Phew.... what a wierd dream!

I sat on my bed and hugged my knees. The dream was wierd but still... it gave me a familiar thought but I couldn't figure out what. The wierdest part was the guy in my dream was Brandon except he wasnt. How did I know that? I just knew it! Oh God! Out of all people why wat it me who lost my memory?

Fate just can't stop meddling! My inner voice told.

I smacked the back of my head and went to the washroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and stared at my reflection. I anyone saw me, they would think I was perfectly alright. But that dream had triggered something in me and I knew that whatever I was doing was wrong.

I wiped my face and went downstairs. I found Brandon's mom at the dining table reading a newspaper and sipping her coffee silently.

"Good morning," i greeted her brightly.

She was startled but then she laughed and replie, "Good morning dear. Seems like you are an early riser."

I laughed but did not reply. Once I poured my self some coffee I asked her if Brandon was awake. She nooded.

"In his room," she told me smiling. I smiled back at her and skipped up to his bedroom. I knocked the door.

"Come in," i heard him call out.

I pushed open the door and found him at his table.

"What you doing?" I asked standing next to him.

"Um - I -" he stammered. I raised my brows. "Writing a poem."

I was shocked and amazed at the same time.

"Can I read it? Please?" I begged. He looked at me unsurely then nodded. He gave me a white sheet of paper. he had written the words in red.

I skimmed throuh it and read the poem aloud.

"Cute and smart

You captured my heart.

We met by a great mistake

I wish it was by the lake.

So that I could look into your eyes

Into your soul and where your heart lies.

And then as if on cue

I could kiss you.

And then whisper this line,

'You are forever mine' "

I stared at the paper quietly. It was amazing, truly. But the last line made me want to cry. I hugged Brandon.

"Andrea, I-" he started as I pulled away but I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. i felt him smile and we parted gasping for air.

"So you ready for today?" he asked me. I sighed. I was going to Paris tomorrow and I had to go shopping today. I nodded and smiled lightly.

"Come on! Im hungry," I whined and turned to leave with him but he pulled me back.

"I have a question," he murmered.

"Yeah," I encouraged him to go on. He looked at me and  his eyes bore into mine. And suddenly I knew what was coming. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I laughed at his formality.

"Yes," i gushed out smiling. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Now I'm hungry. Come on!" he exclaimed and pulled me after him.

Brandon's p.o.v.

"Hey Dad!" I exclaimed too brightly for my liking.

"Hello son! I thought you had disappeared from earth," he told and chuckled.

"No Dad. i am alive. But I have a favour. Could you send me your private jet?" I asked him nervously.

He was quiet for a while.

"Why do you want it?" he asked me.

"Long story. Dad. But I'll explain it all to you once I'm there Dad."

He laughed to himself.

"Okay son. When do you want it?" he asked. That's what I love about my dad. He doesn't drive me to nuts about things.

"Tomorrow," I replied.

"Hmm okay. I'll send it," he replied. We exchanged our good byes and hung up.

I went int the kitchen. Andrea and my mom looked up.

"Is he sending?" my mom asked anxiouly. I nodded and I saw the relief wash over her face.

"So lets go. We have lot's of shopping to do for all of us." I told them once I finished my breakfast.

They nodded and washed all the things up. Then we locked the house and got in the car.

First let's get your stuff from Denver's place," I told Andrea.

She nodded and gave me the directions. After a few minutes I stopped in front of the house and examined it. It was pretty but it wasn't very welcoming.

"Come on!" Andrea told me unbuckling her seat belt. I got down and followed her. We both stood patiently after we rang the door bell.

A boy opened the door. His eyes widened as he saw Andrea.

"Rick!" she exclaimed hugging him. He was surprised but he laughed and hugged her back.

"So where have you been? Josh told us you were with some guy named Brandon," he told her. 

"Yeah. Brandon this is Rick. Rick this is Brandon," she introduced. He smiled and shook hands with me.

"So wassup? Oh come on in!" he invited us. He stepped aside and we went in.

"Rick I'm going to Paris," Andrea stated.

And suddenly comprehension dawned his face. "Oh," he simply said.

"So.... I came to get my stuffs," she continued.

"Denver isn't going to be very happy about that!" he exclaimed. She gave him a pointed look and he threw his hands up in defeat.

"Okay okay! I was joking. So when are you leaving?" he asked her.

"Tomorrow," I replied instead of her. He was surprised but he quickly covered it up and smiled.

"So you will keep in touch right?" Rick asked Andrea. And I felt a bit guilty. Except Denver, the other guys seem to be concerned about her. Even though they barely knew each other I felt bad for taking her away.

"Yeah," she replied in a small voice. I looked at her and she was in the verge of tears. "Let me go get my stuffs."

She ran up the stairs and was back in no time. She hadn't unpacked anything the day she bought them so it was easy.

Thirza's p.o.v.

I walked over to Rick. I hugged him tightly.

"We are really sorry for what Denver did to you. He is really a good guy but you know how guys are," Rick apologised.

"No problem," I said. " I'll miss you guyz loads. When I'm back I promise I'll visit you," I assured him but I was trying to convince myself more than him. I hoped going to Paris wasn't a bad decision.

"Where are the others?" I asked. he shook his head sadly.

"They are in a meeting. But I'll tell them, don't worry."

"Thankyou," I thanked him.

I picked up my bags and turned to leae but Rick calledme.

"Wait! I'll give you our numbers. If you need anything call us," he told me. he gave me a sheet of paper with all their numbers.

"I will and Rick... tell everyone that I thanked them for saving me and especially Josh for taking care of me," I told him.

He smiled and nodded. Then he hugged me again.

"You are like a sister to me. So be safe," he told me and turned to Brandon. "Look after her."

Brandon murmered an 'okay'.

I walked away from the house not knowing if I would come back ever again.

"Good bye Rick!" I told him for the last time.

Good bye every one.

Good bye Denver and I'll probably not see you again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy Guyz! I know its been more than a week. Sorryy for the long wait but as I told i'll update only in the weekends. o please read it, vote and leave your comments.

XOXO

Audra!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.3K 600 28
She had a heart of gold. Believed everyone was good. People who do horrible things, were just mislead. It didn't make them a horrible person. Ally sa...
1.1K 76 59
Hold On To Me is about a girl who got into a bad car crash and doesn't remember anyone that was important to her. She feels alone and her boyfriend t...
11.5K 223 34
Victoria Summers has never fallen in love before, and had given up all hope when it comes to romance. She'd met many men in her quest for true love...
Unnamed Von Anonymous-Amy

Aktuelle Literatur

315 15 24
What would happen if you woke up in a grass field with a broken arm, a bleeding head, and you couldn't remember anything? What happens when you pass...