I'm back bitches -SLOW UPDATE...

By its_batman_bro

I'm Tambry Cole. You can call me bre or Tammy. I was overweight in middle school and I was picked on its the... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Hallelujah
Sorry guys.....
chapter 7
chapter 8
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
chapter 9
SHOUT OUT
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
โ€ขREAD THISโ€ข
Shout outโ€ผ๏ธ
Fan of the weekโ€ผ๏ธ

chapter 6

8.8K 242 39
By its_batman_bro

Soo I decided to continue the book!! Yayyyy!!!! I thought about it and I was like I left them in a cliffhanger and to me that's Bullshit. Hope you like chapter 6!!😘😘 -yours truly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tambrys p.o.v.

" I can't believe I just did that." I say exasperated.
Okay here's a -recap-
Me and amber dumped tamotoa sauce all over jake, then took pics.
He threatened me so....I knocked him out. -End of recap-
"Okai now help me lift him up." Amber wheezes trying to pick fat ass up.
" Fine. Ill help you with jackass." She laughs but I have a big scowl on my face.
"Wait drop him and let's take a picture." I suggested.
"Yassssss!!!" Amber screamed.
I posted a picture of him along with this message:
If there's someone who's picking on you that you need revenge on come see me and Amber - Tambry Cole.
I didn't even check what amber's said.
"WTF tammy what if someone snitches!?!" I mentally roll my eyes.
"Shut up." I just decided to leave.
Unknown p.o.v

"Tambry is that you?" I ask.
"L-logan." She stutters.
"It's me." I smile.
"LOGAN!!!" She runs towards me and kisses me.
"I-i thought you were d-dead."
"No baby girl I would never leave you without saying goodbye."He chuckled.
------------------------

Hey I started the book again!
Comment if you think I should discontinue. this book is a lot of work.
Also comment if you want to continue the book for yourself. I'll hand it over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 82.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.6M 84K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
38K 2.7K 23
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
197K 9.7K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...