Christina Grimmie: Things I W...

By Jack0fish91

A story about different things I would have done for or with Christina Grimmie if I had met her More

Part One
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Sequel Incoming

Part Two

362 14 1
By Jack0fish91

     I was standing in a crowd of people, waiting to finally meet her. She was standing there with her brother and her friends signing autographs. I stepped up closer to her, each step I took, I got more and more nervous. I was finally the next one she saw.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"Hi." She said, smiling as she reached in to hug me.

     I handed her an album I wanted her to sign, along with a Triforce necklace that I bought specifically for her.

"Sweet. A Triforce. Where should I sign that?" She asked, not knowing it was for her.

"Well actually, I wanted you to have it."

     Her eyes widened, and her smile got bigger at what I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, smiling at how happy she was getting.

     She quickly took the necklace and put it on.

"Thank you." She said, giving me yet another hug, but adding a small peck on the cheek.

"N-No... No problem." I laughed nervously, as she signed the album.

     I thanked her as soon as she handed it back, and walked away after waving goodbye to her. I hope we'll be able to meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...