Part Four

I looked around. I was back in my room.

"I wish there was a way to save her." I said to myself as the man put his hand on my shoulder again.

"Maybe you still can." He smiled at me.

     Just then it hit me.

"I'll go back to a day before she was killed and try to stop it." I turned to the man "Can you do that?"

"That's what I'm here for." He said as we journeyed back through time.

"The first place I want to go to is where the shooter is." I told him as we left.

     We reappeared in front of the house the shooter lived in. He was just walking out and I ran and hid myself. He walked past, tucking a gun into his pocket. I stood up and shouted.

"Hey!" He turned to me and asked me who I was.

     I asked him what he was going to do with the gun. He lied and said he was going to a shooting range. I could see right through him. He didn't want to do this.

"You're going to kill someone aren't you?" I asked.

"What?" He said with shock.

"That's why you have the gun. You're going to kill someone."

"Please! Please don't say anything." He got down on his hands and knees and begged me not to rat him out.

"Would that someone happen to be... Christina Grimmie?" He quickly got up and began to panic.

"Who... how did you know?"

"Let's just say a little birdie told me." I leaned against a wall as he started panicking more "Why would you want to do that?"

"I... love her... and if I can't have her... no one can..." He started crying.

"If you truly love her... then you wouldn't hurt her in any way. You let her be happy." I looked at him as he looked at me crying "Do you understand?"

     He nodded. I asked him if he would like to go to the concert. He said he'd be there later. So I hopped on a bus and headed there myself.