When I wake up... You will be...

Από 1Dneverland

Harry was on top of the world. He had all the girls at his feet. He had fame and fortune, what more could he... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Part 1)
Chapter 68 (Part 2)
Chapter 69 (Part 1)
Chapter 69 (Part 2)
Chapter 70 (Part 1)
Chapter 70 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 58

109 4 0
Από 1Dneverland

Small mistakes that change lives... -Part 1-

Emma’s P.O.V.

“Emma…” Trevor's voice came hoarse of his throat.

“Hi Trevor.” I closed the car’s door. He swallowed.

“So… Are you getting married?”

“Yes, but I didn’t wanted you to know like this.” I said, and I put the backpack over my shoulder.

Trevor shifted uncomfortably in his place. He bit his lip and ran his hands through his hair. I looked him. An awkward was silence around us.

“Why are you getting married?”

“What? You can’t ask that. It’s obvious, right?”

“I mean why you are marrying him.”

I frowned. I started walking away from him. The cold spring wind hit my face. I was treading hard, meaning my mood. I heard footsteps behind me. Trevor's hand grabbed my arm. I turned around to see him. I gritted my teeth.

“Let me go.” I said, with my teeth clenched trying to hold my anger against him.

“Emma, I didn’t want to say that…”

“But you said it.”

“Emma, don’t be silly. He doesn’t appreciate you.”

“How can you say that?” I said with my voice full of anger.

“Emma open your eyes.”

“Harry has never been like that.”

“Emma…”

“Enough! Stop trying to make me doubt. Stay out of my life.”

Trevor let me go. It had been tough, but I wasn’t in the mood to argue with Trevor for something that was none of his business. I kept walking. I had a biology exam and I couldn’t be late...

Harry’s P.O.V

Atlanta began to lighten because the sun. I was tired and didn’t feel like getting up. The last few days we had presented show after show. I had hardly slept and talked very little with Emma. Every time she called me I was busy or otherwise. And there were times I was so focused on the conversation with Jade that I forgot to call Emma. I stared at Jade, how her lips moved and how when she crossed one leg her skirt went up a little more.

Dragging my feet I headed for the bathroom. At times like this I just wanted to stay in bed with Emma. I washed my face. I put my hands on the edge of the sink. I closed my eyes remembering the dream I had had a couple of days ago...

I ended the call. Emma had told me about her biology exam and I had told her about the tour. We talked a bit more and ended the call with an "I love you." I left my phone on the bedside table and got under the covers.

I had dreamed that Emma and I were sitting on the shore of the sea and I held her, like that day during our vacation. I dreamed that I closed my eyes and kissed her. When I opened my eyes was Jade who was in front of me. I smiled. I kiss her again knowing it was Jade. Enjoying every inch of her lips.

I had woken up with a thin layer of sweat on my skin. I was out of breath. I shook my head moving away from my mind the memories of that nasty but nice dream.

The sound of my phone took me out of my thoughts. I hurried, thinking it was Emma. I was disappointed when I saw it was Niall. The blond message invited me to go to the hotel pool. I actually needed to clear my mind.

I went down to the pool with the swim suit on. The boys were sitting on the edge of the pool with drinks, probably with alcohol, in their hands. I sat next to them, dipping my feet in the cold water. Niall put his arm around my shoulders.

“Bro, look at your face. A week without Emma and you are already like this.”

Everyone laughed and I gave a gentle punch on Niall's shoulder and then put my head on this. They gave me a glass with a blue liquid. I took a long sip, feeling the burning in my throat. I looked at Jade coming out of the doors of the hotel, entering the pool area with other girls. I took another drink trying to forget the dream with Jade.

One hour and thirteen and a half empty glasses after I barely could stay upright while walking to my room. I laughed as I stumbled down the hall.

“Harry.” Jade appeared in front of me.

“Jade.” I laughed.

She approached me, and I did nothing to separate from her. Her lips were moving but I didn’t hear anything of what she said. I remembered my dream and I wondered how her lips taste.

Without thinking I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips responded to the kiss. But something did not feel right. It didn’t taste like Emma's lips... But she wasn’t Emma. My dream images quickly passed through my mind. Her arms went through my neck and all sense of reason drained from my body. From time to time we were inside her room...

Emma’s P.O.V.

“Hello.” Logan greeted me when I entered the ice rink.

He slipped on the ice, without doing something impressive. He simply slid.

“Hi.” I said and I made my fingers bones snapped.

“Michael told us to practice the routine; he will come in a few minutes.” He informed me.

I just nodded. I didn’t feel well at all, but I could not miss practice. Carefully I began to slide down the ice, coordinating my movements with Logan’s. He took me in his arms, turning me. I felt dizzy and when he let me go I couldn’t balance myself on the skates.

I felt the ice cold hitting my body and severe pain in my belly and waist.

“Shit!” Logan screamed.

He tried to help me to my feet, but the pain in the waist would not let me.

“Shit Logan. You let her down again?” Michael went into the ice rink and took me in his arms. Logan was behind us.

We went out of the rink and Michael lay me down on a wooden bench.

“It hurts.” I whispered.

“Fuck yes. Maybe you caused a strained on the groin... Or you dislocated her hip.”

“This time wasn’t my fault.” Logan defended himself and I pressed my waist with my hands to calm down the pain.

“You have to be careful when you release her too... Fuck. Logan go tell Cynthia to call Emma's mom.”

“It wasn’t my fault.” Logan defended himself one more time before going to look for Cynthia.

I closed my eyes and held my breath. It hurt a lot. Do not know how long I was lying on the bench, but my mom came and picked me up to go to the car.

“It hurts alot, mom.” I said.

“Yeah, sweet heart. In a few minutes we’ll in the hospital.”

I buckled up the seatbelt and went back to get my hands on my stomach, which hurt. I rested my head on the window all the way to the hospital.

I was lying on a stretcher in the emergency room. My mom was talking on the phone quietly in a corner of the room. A young doctor came into the room with a big smile on his face.

“Okay, miss…” He said looking at the ring on my finger, asking himself if I was already married.

“Smith… still.” I said.

“Okay Miss Smith. I want to hear how it all happened.” He said sitting on the edge of the stretcher.

I began to tell him everything. He took notes and nodded.

“And since when you feel like this?” He asked.

“A couple of weeks.”

“Okay. I'll send someone gets you a painkiller and do you a blood test. Don’t move too much.

He left the room.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I dialed Emma’s phone number with tears coming out of my eyes. I cleared my throat, so that she did not know I was crying.

“Hello?”

“Hi Emma.”

“Hi Harry, how are you?”

“Fine,” lie. “And… and you?”

“Uh… Not so much.”

“What happened?” The tears continued to came out.

“I fell in training... I'm waiting for them to bring me a pill for the pain. They’ll also take a blood sample.”

“Emma… I’m-I’m sorry.” I mumble.

“What…?”

I ended the call before she can finish talking. I felt dirty. I took my pants and finished dressing. I left Jade’s room and walked across the hall. I went into my room and shut the door and turned off my phone. Tears came from my eyes and I felt like the worst person in the world. In two hours I had broken all the promises I had made to Emma...

(Hi!!! How are you guys? I hope good. I want to apologyse because I couldn't update but I was studing for my final exams. To day is my first day of vacations and I hope I can update every day. Thanks for the comments and for the votes. I love you Tons and Tons xoxox thanks for the 1,500+ reads. It means a lot to me. se ya in the next chapter ;) )

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
271K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...