Engaged to the Heartless Hear...

By sapphiregirl22

Highest Rank: #1 in Romance, #1 - painting, #1 - heartbreaker, #1 - one-sidedlove, #1 - unrequitedlove, #1... More

Again
Thank you!!!
Chapter 1 - Engagement
Chapter 2 - Seventeen
Chapter 3 - Childish
Chapter 4 - First Kiss
Chapter 5 - Guys and Fears
Chapter 6 - Eighteen
Chapter 7 - College
Chapter 8 - Moving In
Chapter 9 - Bumpkin
Chapter 10 - Stolen Kiss
Chapter 11 - Girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Blind Date
Chapter 13 - Acquaintance
Chapter 14 - Crazy
Chapter 15 - The Visit
Chapter 16 - Missed Friend
Chapter 17 - Jealous
Chapter 18 - Phobia
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Dinner
Chapter 21 - The Boss
Chapter 22 - The Confrontation
Chapter 23 - Lovesick
Chapter 24 - Break
A/N
Chapter 25 - Temptress
Chapter 26 - Hate
Chapter 27 - Reality
Chapter 28 - Restraint
Chapter 29 - Fiancée
Chapter 30 - Breaking Free
Chapter 31 - Moving On
Chapter 32 - The VIP
Chapter 33 - Home
Chapter 34 - Missing Pieces
Chapter 35 - The Suitor
Chapter 36 - Virtue and Sin
Chapter 37 - Sorry
Chapter 38 - Future Wife
Chapter 39 - Three Words
Chapter 40 - Notes
Chapter 41 - The Reason
Chapter 42 - Pout and Kiss
Chapter 43 - Habit
Chapter 44 - Brute
Chapter 45 - Purpose
Chapter 46 - Charity
Chapter 47 - Lies
Chapter 48 - Confessions
Chapter 49 - Beauty
Chapter 50 - The Signature
Chapter 51 - Boyfriend
Chapter 52 - Monster
Chapter 53 - Surprise
Trailer
Chapter 54 - Question and Answer
Chapter 55 - Sour
Chapter 56 - The Ring
Chapter 57 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 58 - New Life
Chapter 60 - The Knot
A/N 2
Book Covers
SOMEONE STOLE THIS STORY!

Chapter 59 - Paradise

817K 19.1K 4.6K
By sapphiregirl22

~~~ CHAPTER 59 - PARADISE ~~~

"I've heard some news today," Elena told me while I was at the balcony of my room, overlooking the spacious palacio grounds.

Busy men and women were seen below preparing and cleaning the concreted front yard near the pool for the wedding reception. The wedding was to be held a week from now and was actually set on Wednesday next week, exactly during my twenty-second birthday.

Not far away, there were people mowing and making the lawn so beautifully and perfectly manicured. Every single one of the people below seemed very happy and lively that nobody wanted to stop from what they had been doing.

"What news, Elena?" I said, turning my head to her. We were both standing by the carved wooden railing.

"Javier Suarez is to get married on Saturday, just four days before yours," she said.

"What?" I uttered surprisingly.

"You seem really surprised," she remarked, almost laughing.

"Of course! It seems unbelievable," I said, remembering what happened during that charity event night.

"Yes, it really is true, Thea. Javier Suarez is getting married," she said in confirmation.

"OMG! To whom?" I asked, still disbelieving.

"Guess what? He's marrying a senator's daughter," Elena said.

"Oh!" I gasped and turned back my sight at the grounds below.

During the charity event, Javier still appeared to have loved me. He was genuinely hurt when I left him outside the gym. Now, I began to wonder if he was even real with all those things he said to me in the past.

"Thea, come on. It's my first gift for you. You can't refuse it, okay?" Javier said, fluttering his eyes as if begging for my reconsideration. Indeed, he appeared very sexy on that kind of facial expression.

"B-But this seems very expensive..." I muttered as I looked at the bracelet that he offered to me as my twenty-first birthday gift from him.

"Because I only want to give the best for you," he explained, smiling at me and grabbing my wrist. "Okay, let me try it on you."

Indeed, when the bracelet was already worn on my wrist, it took my breath away. It was so beautiful.

"I love you, Thea," Javier stated softly while he was holding my hand.

Suddenly, Nigel appeared in my mind and the three words that he also told me the night before... his very first time to say those words to me.

I took the bracelet off my wrist.

"No, please, don't take it off," Javier pleaded.

I gave the delicate thing back to him. "I'm sorry, Javier, but I can't accept it. I'm really sorry."

Oh, the thought of him giving me some bracelet a year ago! I was thankful to myself that I didn't get the mistake of accepting it.

"Yeah... I'm surprised... but I'm happy that he's finally moved on with his life," I said to Elena.

"I've heard there has been a flurry of preparations for Javier's wedding... I think, for political purposes... knowing that the senatorial election is just around the corner. Media men are all invited to cover the whole wedding event. I think, it's going to be for publicity."

"Oh!"

"Yeah..."

"You seem to know a lot..." I commented.

"Well," she said, smiling, "I have my connections..."

I smiled, too.

"Actually, people at La Carlota love to talk about upcoming big events. They talk about Javier's wedding on Saturday... and they also talk about the biggest event that will ever take place next week here in The Fields. They are all happy for the señorito, the Master of The Fields... Of course, they are also happy for you. Remember the kids that we visited at La Carlota before? Well, most of them are no longer kids now, and they are all happy for the beautiful señorita who found time for them one summer in their lives."

With that, I remembered the kids in the village just outside The Fields that I had served one summer vacation through my outreach program. Finally, remembering the Sarmiento Foundation that Nigel was establishing for me, I had now the means to continue what I had started. With Nigel's trust in me to manage it, I would definitely show to the whole world that helping others not connected to you by blood is definitely a noble undertaking.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My wedding was going to be very special.

Of course, it should take place in my evermost beloved The Fields. Where else should it be? I always imagined a flower-and-lantern-themed country wedding for me.

All through the week before the big event, everyone in the palacio were very busy preparing to make the special event very memorable. The palacio was made sure to be neat and clean. Lawn mowers were visible in the grounds. Every single part of the gallant palacio and its surrounding vicinity were readied for perfection. Every tiny detail had been polished.

As I didn't want to have a lot of exposure being a bride especially to the media, Nigel and I didn't invite much of them, just some selected few. Even the guests, we made sure that those who had been close to me and to him were to be part of the ceremony which would take place in La Carlota's historical chapel. It was built some centuries ago through the means of the Sarmientos as a gift to the villagers who served the hacienda, The Fields, for years.

Many asked why the wedding ceremony had to be in a small chapel in the village. Nigel and I decided that we only wanted the wedding to happen in our childhood place since La Carlota was a village just outside the fences of The Fields. Most of all, that particular chapel was special. It was where mom, Nigel, and I went to church every Sunday when we were still young. I still could recall that mom wouldn't miss our Sundays without going to the chapel to attend mass. In fact, I would even look forward to it because going to church meant sitting beside the snobbish Nigelito Joaquin Sarmiento.

Hence, it had to be in that chapel but, because of the flower farm inspiration, Nigel promised to transform the ceremony venue into the most beautiful garden. I was mesmerized that he had to hire the best landscape architect to set up the surrounding yards of the chapel into a garden. I didn't know how it was going to be materialized but, with Nigel's love of surprises, I just allowed myself to be surprised during my wedding day.

My maid of honor was going to be Kara Mondego, of course. Elena would be my bridesmaid together with Miss Paula Dela Rosa and some of my former internship mates. Nigel's men naturally consist of his close friends from university and in the Corporation.

Who else was assigned for the cakes? Of course, it had to be Mrs. Riviera who would be expected to arrive the palacio on Monday. She would bring, of course, the whole cake shop team from the South to prepare the biggest multi-tiered wedding cake which would be placed in the middle of the reception area. My vision of a wedding cake was something that would reflect The Fields. Thus, we decided to have a cake that would be formed to be like that of layered cut wooden trunk and it had to be decorated with icing wild flowers sprouting from the trunk. There was a debate on the color of the cake with the team during the planning process but Nigel and I won it. Though the cake would look like a big trunk of a tree cut in layers and with each layer put irregularly on top of each other, Nigel and I still went with the classic white wedding cake! I knew for sure that it would be very mesmerizing to look.

Mother Clarita and three of my nun friends from Marianne Orphanage would also be expected to arrive. I was already excited.

Where was my Nigelito Joaquin? Well, he was still in the capital giving a scrutiny on a new business project. He was so annoyed of the fact why the analysis of a project with the board had to be done a week before the grand event. He couldn't really wait for the wedding... I thought he was even more excited than I was. He was scheduled to arrive three days, on Sunday, before the most awaited occasion.

He had to come on Sunday, of course! He was in charge of supervising the setting up of the lanterns in the palacio ground because he actually drew the sketch of the plan. I wanted the reception which would happen at dusk to be that spectacular with a view of lit lanterns around the area. By the end of the dinner, everyone would be given a Chinese lantern and would be expected to join the release of lanterns to the sky. I imagined it as something really beautiful and romantic.

There would be dancing all throughout the night.

And, of course, there would also be a party and celebration all throughout the village of La Carlota where most of The Fields' workers were residing.

Yeah, it was going to be a big celebration!

I couldn't wait for it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Clocks ticktocked unceasingly and Friday came.

I was closing my eyes and was lying on my blanket in my lagoon bank when I felt somebody else's presence.

The next thing I knew, before I could open my eyes, someone pressed his lips against mine. The lips caressing mine were so full and sweet I couldn't help but respond to their demands. His familiar scent somehow melted my body. No one else smelled as good as him.

I moaned and the owner of the lips moaned as well.

"I missed you," he whispered after the long kiss.

"I missed you, too," I said, looking at his eyes. He was already sitting at my side. "I thought you'd be here not until Sunday."

"Because I missed you," he said, positioning himself to lie beside me. "Not seeing you drives me insane, you know... I hate the capital when you're not there with me."

I made a pout at him. "So how about your work?"

"We are still earning money without me in the office," he said, smiling and already lying on my blanket as well. "How's my preggy soon-to-be-wifey? How's your six weeks?"

"Yeah... there's always the morning sickness but nothing worse that I can't handle. And, yeah, I always feel like eating something tart. Last time, some farmers brought me tamarind. Oh, it was heavenly, Nigel Joaquin. I also had a green mango this morning," I told him. "I always like to have a green mango before breakfast because I feel like it's the only thing that can prevent the weird sensations in my stomach. I don't know why."

"Then, let's have plenty of that," he said. "We're very lucky that it's harvesting season. You can have mangoes anytime."

"Yeah, so lucky of me... and our baby..." I said, caressing my stomach which was still quite not obvious that I was bringing a very dear life inside of it because it still looked flat.

Nigel lay on his side after he turned his body to face me. He also caressed my stomach gently. "My little Joaquin..." he whispered softly.

"With talented hands like his daddy," I added.

"Or my little Princess Althea..." he continued, "with pretty eyes like her mommy."

We smiled at each other and we shared again a kiss. It was lovely. A kiss shared with him would always be lovely to me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"How long will it take you to finish that?" I asked him. I was lying on my left side on the blanket while Nigel was sketching me on his sketchpad using a pencil.

Crossing his legs with the pad on his lap, he was sitting on the dried and glossy mahogany leaves on the ground across where I was facing.

"Almost done," he uttered, concentrating on what he was doing. "Just putting on some finishing touches on your eyes."

I was observing him and he really was sexy as he did his sketch of me. It was my first time to pose for him and I felt like a model.

After the kiss that we shared minutes ago, that was only the time that I learned he brought a backpack with him. From it, he showed me his sketchpad. The moment I saw it, it produced excitement in me. I didn't know why but Nigel's drawing and painting tools had that unexplainable effect on me lately. Now, as I was posing for him, it even excited me more. I felt so happy.

"...muse..." he murmured something.

"What is it again?"

"Finally, I got my muse posing for me," he said and smiled before he went back to scribble on the pad.

"Muse?"

He looked at me once more. "Yeah... you're my drawing inspiration. You're my muse and doing this with you is a dream come true. Next time, I'll paint you while you pose for me. When that happens, let's make it really memorable."

Oh!

"So how do you like me to pose for you by then?"

He paused scribbling again and fixed his eyes on me. "Honestly... I want to paint you while you pose naked in front of me."

Suddenly, my heart went crazy as it drummed bam, bam, bam.

"Oh... you've already painted me naked..." I said, really blushing, lying now my back on the blanket. Suddenly, I felt like not looking at him. I always felt butterflies in my stomach when I remembered his nude painting of me.

"That was different. I painted you from memory. Next time, I want a real nude pose of you... like really nude... you know..." I heard him mumble.

Oh! I felt so hot suddenly!

There was silence and he went back to what he was doing. He was so engrossed with it.

Really wanting to observe him, I lay again on my side to face him.

"How I wish I could draw like you," I said, gazing at him. Why did a man look so damn hot doing a sketch?

"You want to draw?"

"Wish I could but I don't have the talent. I just want to observe you. Honestly, you look so sexy doing that. You're so handsome, Nigel Joaquin."

He gave me a long look this time. "That's your first time to say I'm handsome," he stated, smirking at me.

I smiled. "Really? Oh, that surprises me! Haven't I told you that one before?"

"Nope, you haven't... It actually made me think you're not physically attracted to me," he said.

I laughed and uttered, "Jerk."

He also laughed. "Okay, here's what the jerk has just done," he announced as he presented me his work.

Oh! There was no doubt that I was seeing a very beautiful Althea on the pad.

"Wow!" I mused, sitting up and pressing down my palms at each side of me on the ground. "Am I really that beautiful?"

"You wouldn't be my favorite painting subject if you aren't."

"Really? Wow... Well, it's just that I feel I'm more beautiful in your drawings than the real me. You are really good, Nigel Joaquin. But it flatters me to see I'm that beautiful..."

"You always are, Althea," he said, as he came to sit beside me.

"While the rest call me Thea, why do you prefer to call me by my real name?" I asked when I heard my name.

"Because I like your real name Althea. Well, I have a trivia for you. Althea comes from a Greek verb which means "to heal." It also comes from a Greek plant which is believed to have healing powers. See? You're a healer. It's true because you actually heal all the pain in my heart."

Oh! His trivia was like a news to me. I didn't know what my name meant until now.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After the memorable sketching session, we both lie down with our back on the blanket and intently looked up what was above us.

"Very beautiful," Nigel muttered as he gazed at the afternoon sky. We only saw a little portion of it because of the mahogany trees around us, all seemed to zoom up towards the sky. Their lush green leaves fluttered so gaily in the air; dried ones fell down every time. It was almost sunset and the sky with its yellowish orange hue creeping above the trees looked like a painted scene.

"Yes, very beautiful... super..." I replied.

Only very few butterflies were seen flying above us now. The others seemed to find place to rest after the whole day pleasure. Cicadas from nowhere started to buzz and enveloped the whole sanctuary with their happy chirping. It was a country scene that I would always look forward to experience even until I grew old.

"Now I know the reason why you love this side of the lagoon bank. This is paradise, princess," he muttered in a whisper as he seek for my left hand and entertwined our fingers.

"Paradise it is. This is where I usually dreamed about you when I was still young. I'm so glad I'm finally lying here today with the man of my dreams," I said, tightening my hold of his hand.

"Man of your dreams... Wow, I love the phrase," he said, turning his face to me and grinning widely.

"Of course..." I muttered, also looking at him. "You really are the man of my dreams, brute!"

"Yet you're calling me Brute," he said, grinning.

Teasing him, I only made a face at him.

"Really, huh? I'm still a brute to you!" he exclaimed, grabbing my waistline. "Now, let me show you what the brute can do to you in this paradise..." he cautioned roughly and kissed me on the lips. Our tongues were immediately engaged in a thrilling combat and, all along, he caressed my right thigh that was exposed due to the short sundress I was wearing.

"Nigel..." I moaned as I felt the tingling sensation along the length of my thigh.

Hearing me release a moan, he even made his fingers traveled higher in my right thigh and pushed the hemline of my floral dress up exposing my black lacy panties.

"You wicked brute..." I uttered, kidding him but at the same time feeling the excitement of what he was planning to do.

"God... this is very pretty, princess," he whispered sexily as he caught sight of my panties, "very, very pretty... but I'm sorry that I have to take this off... because..." He leaned his mouth to my ear, "because I'm a wicked brute as you said..."

"Uhmm," I groaned in pleasure, embracing his neck and anticipating his next move.

Nigel whispered again, "Really have to take this off... because... what's inside this... is a whole lot prettier..." With that, his hand tugged the black thing slowly down my legs to my feet until my legs were fully relieved of the tiny cloth, making me giggle in the process.

When he finally made it, he waved playfully the black lacy cloth in the air with his left hand. He was at the same time giving me a proud smile like he had just won some war.

"Really wicked..." I laughed, trying to get up to snatch the cloth from his hand.

Before I even had the chance to catch it, he threw it away and, I swore, I didn't know where the poor thing landed. Oh, no! It seemed like I'd go home now without my dear panties.

I was still giggling so much and he was watching me with a smirk. His right hand pinned me back to the ground while his left hand once again moved back to rub my exposed thigh, producing goosebumps all over me... His fingers travelled dramatically from my knee to my upper thigh and, slowly, slipped into the sensitive area in between my thighs. I could just feel myself dripping wet already.

I gasped when I felt his hand there... and, wanting him to move on, I closed my eyes. He was just filling a finger into my core and I swore to myself I wouldn't want him to stop, but then, I remembered something. "Hey..." I opened my eyes and grabbed his arm.

Appearing confused, he stared at me, eyes clouded with mist. I could tell his eyes had turned darker than they had ever been.

"The baby..." I reminded him.

His eyes then flickered as he smiled at me mischievously. "The baby is still six weeks. The baby will understand that Daddy has to do this..." he muffled hoarsely and leaned down his face to my neck and nibbled my earlobe. Oh, the sensations were unbearable. It was very tickly that I grabbed his hair.

His hand transferred to my upper body as he pulled down the strap of my dress in my right arm.

Then, Nigel held my waistline and pulled me up gently as he sat down, cross-legged, and made me straddle on his lap facing him. With our foreheads touching, he pulled down my dress' other strap and then pulled the bodice down more to my belly, showing my strapless bra. "Sorry, baby, but daddy badly needs this... Daddy needs to play with mommy now..." he mumbled, starting to trail kisses on the side of my neck downwards.

"Nigel..." I moaned out his name, feeling the sweet sensation of his lips and his tongue on my skin, especially when he sucked on my collarbone.

"Like what the brute is doing?" he asked me with a hoarse voice, so thick with desire.

Before I was able to say something, he claimed my lips once more while one of his hands rubbed along the spine at my back, giving me delicious sensations all over my body. The kiss deepened as we tasted each other; tongues were moving in and out, fencing and fighting wildly.

Breathing heavily after it, both of us were totally elated, not only because of the tempting beauty of the whole place, but also of the heat exuded by our bodies. Skillfully and expertly, his hands were already busy unhooking my bra, slipping it away from my chest and tossing it away.

Oh, I was to lose my bra as well!

"You're gonna pay for them," I kidded him, embracing his neck while I was still sitting on his lap.

"You don't need them right now and neither do I," he grunted and pushed my body a little away from him so he could see my breasts. He pushed aside the portion of my hair covering them so he could have a full view of the erect peaks. "You are the most beautiful sight on earth, princess..." He stared at them for seconds, one hand was still busy tucking my hair in place. Not being able to fight it anymore, he brought his lips to one of the pink headlights.

Oh, God, there was too much pleasure in it.

I ground and wiggled on his lap because of the indescribable sensation that his tongue brought to that portion he was sucking. I wiggled more and felt his erection underneath my buttocks. I could feel his growing need for me.

"You're amazing on that..." I panted as I wanted him to go on with it.

He stopped, however, almost torturing me, and intensely stared up to me with those dark eyes, "Who's doing this? What's the name?"

"Nigel..."

He brought his lips to the peak again and played it with his tongue, while I moaned louder.

Then, teasing me again, he paused and looked up to me. "No, not that name."

Wanting him to go on, I moaned out, "Nigel Joaquin... please, stop..."

"Stop?"

I clang to his neck. "No... brute... I mean, stop teasing me... and stop stopping... 'cause you're killing me right now..."

With face so red due to intense heat and desire, he smiled wickedly at me, "What's the name again?"

"Nigel Joaquin!" I cried out loudly, craving him to just continue.

"Sshhh, you're gonna drive the butterflies away..." he said hoarsely as I felt his hand cupped again one of my breasts.

"Nigel Joaquin..." I moaned out his name sweetly from my mouth this time, biting my bottom lip sexily afterwards as I tried to seduce him to move on. He was really torturing me.

"I've always remembered our first kiss every time you bite your lips like that..." he mumbled and claimed my mouth once more, his hand playing with my breast. Once again, it was an exhilarating kiss... like both of our lives depended so much in it.

Then, we gasped for air.

"We also don't need this... do we?" he whispered when he was starting to undress me; his hands were pulling up my dress over my head. He was gulping his throat and gazing at my body intensely when my whole body was flaunted to him.

I imitated him by pulling off his tee shirt as well. He helped me with it. Just when his shirt was over his head, I saw his glorious body against the reddish, pinkish, orangy rays of the setting sun. His body looked so tempting that, while my left hand was clinging around his neck, I had to run my right palm on his front, from his left shoulder to his hard chest down to his rocky abs just for me to feel him... to feel how hot he was. He was on fire and I was, too!

Yes, the smiling sun was on its way to hide behind the mountains as if trying to cover both of our naked stature from the lights. Enveloped by the whole surroundings that turned orangy and grayish now, both of our bodies alighted and blazed intensely that we could actually burn the dried mahogany leaves on the ground under our poor messed-up blanket.

Leaving my throbbing breasts and searching for more ways to pleasure me, Nigel lay me down on the blanket slowly and got on his knees in between my legs. Right there and then, I knew what he was about to do. He cast me first his dark, sexy gaze before he began to run wet kisses from my breast down to my belly.

Oh, heavens! Just feeling his lips and tongue on my skin was already a great turn on and I could come right there!

Then, I felt him moving down further and I knew where he was heading... then I felt it. His tongue was doing it now on my core. Oh, God! He was doing a tormenting ordeal on my core!

And it was...

"Ooooohhh... Goddd!" I moaned in great sensational pleasure as I arched my back, grappling the blanket with my fingers like I was struggling for my dear life. "Nigel Joaquin!"

And the brute seemed to enjoy very much watching and feeling my whole body shake uncontrollably under his shadow.

"You're so f-cking amazing, princess..." he muffled roughly before his tongue once again savored the flavor of my soft, sensitive folds, "you taste better than my paella... you know that?" Then, he went on and on and I shuddered helplessly. He was giving me too much pleasure down there and hitting every sensitive spot that it seemed I couldn't hold it anymore. I whimpered and whined and panted so heavily.

When he heard my pulsating pants, he looked at me with hazy eyes and muttered within his rough breathing, "And you're so f-cking sweet... even sweeter... than my cupcake..."

Gosh, what was with the comparison?

This time, I reached out for his head and grabbed his hair very hard like I was about to uproot all of them from his scalp.

Okay, no more paella and cupcake for you, brute...

But with me grabbing his hair even made him become rougher and wilder. Totally aroused with all the exciting and indescribable things he did to me down below, my whole body giggled, shuddered, and convulsed... hard...

"Nigel Joaquin..." I cried out his name for the nth time.

"That's the name... yeah... princess..." the brute panted, too, tracing wet kisses back to my belly button.

Oh, so tickly... yet I didn't like him to stop. I wanted more.

Seeking for the ultimate relief now, Nigel stood up and removed his jeans and boxers which in no time showed his steel-hard rod. Oh, God! He was one tough, sturdy man who looked like Tarzan in the middle of the woods! I giggled at the sight of him.

He knelt down once again, held my waist with his hands, and, at last, thrust himself deeply into me. I was pregnant and we were doing this... but, God, I needed him so much I could die right now... Thus, there was nothing I did but welcomed him willingly as I wrapped my legs around him. I needed him so badly and desperately.

Nigel was careful and gentle at first, thinking of the innocent little life in between us. But, we couldn't stop just like that. We both wanted more. We both knew that we wanted more. By and by, his movement built up momentum. He became rougher and faster, slamming himself wildly into me. I was delirious with his cataclysmal maneuver --- with his wild sensational, rhythmical pacing --- but still I was able to keep up with him... because I needed him like no other.

And it felt so freaking good...

"I love you," he mumbled and slammed into me deeper and deeper.

"I love you, too, Nigel Joaquin..."

With the happy sounds of the buzzing cicadas around us, with the bouyant fluttering of few colorful butterflies above us, and with the vocalized moans and groans from the both of us, lovemaking was totally both serene and raw in this place Nigel and I called paradise.

Both reaching the peak of our passion, we were both panting heavily. It took us a long time to cool off our bodies and I couldn't even recall why I was now lying on top of him and his arms were wrapped around me. Oh, yeah, we had changed position!

Relishing the beautiful moment, it was also too late for me to realize that we actually did it outdoors... at my lagoon bank...

But, yeah, it didn't matter to me at all.

It was paradise anyway.

It really was.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The sun had finally made its farewell.

Caged in darkness now, the whole surroundings were getting misty...

And I got a problem. One big problem.

"Somebody would go home tonight without any undies at all," Nigel whispered, knowing that it would be impossible to find them now.

I giggled on top of him. He chuckled mercilessly. We were both crazy.

We were in that position for like an eternity. I swore I could sleep right here under the woods.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Later, my flaccid body, with only my skimpy sundress on and nothing else more, was carried by the arms of my prince towards the palacio. His backpack was slung on his back. I wondered how he managed to be this sturdy after our exhaustible physical exercise.

With the aid of the moonlight and some lampposts along the pathway, he trod on the rugged ground vigorously.

"How about you sleep on my bed tonight?" he suggested.

"Shut up! Mom's definitely not going to permit it."

Nigel groaned in utter complaint.

It was true. Mom was actually a bit shocked at first how on earth I got pregnant before the wedding! But, she was very, very happy with the news... It was just...

"No more sex before the wedding," our conservative Mommy Carol reminded Nigel and me when we were still in the hospital. She really thought we were still her babies.

Nigel just laughed at it.

"Just look at that face, mom, and tell me if that's the kind that could hold himself back," I complained to mom, referring to Nigel.

He even laughed more and winked at me.

"I'm serious, Nigelito!" mom demanded with her hands on her waist.

The brute just smirked at her.

"Okay, starting now, I'm sleeping in my darling's room," mom declared.

That was only the time that Nigel changed his expression. "You're so brutal, mom."

"No, no... No way... you can't touch my darling before the wedding..." she added.

Nigel made a frown. "No, you're not doing this to me, mom."

Remembering that conversation, I said, "Mom will be with me tonight especially that you're here with us."

"That's why, I can't wait for our wedding night. She's watching you like a hawk and I can't f-cking believe it!" he said.

I pinched his chest. "Stop acting like you haven't just f-cked me, brute. We just did it. Got an amnesia?"

He stopped walking. "How about we just stay outdoors tonight?"

"And you're so freaking unbelievable, Nigel Joaquin!" I quipped.

"Well, let's stay indoors then... There's a cottage in my Forest Garden, just so you know..."

I giggled at the thought of me and him spending night at his Forest Garden. "Stop it. Mom will freak out if she knows we're not home, Nigel Joaquin."

He continued walking anyway. I could feel his arm muscles flexing as he was carrying me. "Why do you always arouse me every time you call me by both names?"

What? Was that the reason why he always wanted me to call him Nigel Joaquin?

"Nigelito, Nigelito, Nigelito, Nigelito, Nigelito," I chanted his real name, teasing him. "Nigelito, Nigelito---"

"It's not working, princess. You still arouse me..."

"What? So it's not the name then?" I asked innocently.

With my body in his arms and with my arms around his neck, he was treading now on the concreted pavement heading to the iron gate.

"Probably, it's because I f-cking know that you don't have your undies on right now," he mused, teasing me as well.

"Who's the culprit why I don't have them right now?"

He laughed.

"You better make sure that people in the palacio won't notice it, Nigel Joaquin. I'd die of embarrassment if they'd know..."

The iron gates were opened for us and he was still chuckling as he brought me into the mansion.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

Huh?

Ahahaha... whatevz... whatevz... 🙆🙅🙇

One more chapter and it's closing time. 💒💐💏 It will be posted next weekend.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW!

Lovelotz,
(sapphiregirl22) ~_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
2.8M 79.6K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...
27.9K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
2.4K 56 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...