Sweet Addiction (Interracial)...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Book 1 of Addiction Series: Twenty-two year old Karma Iñigo is a plus size woman, who loves to do many things... More

- Addiction 1 -
- Addiction 2 -
- Addiction 3 -
- Addicton 4 -
- Addiction 5 -
- Addiction 6 -
- Addiction 7 -
- Addiction 8 -
- Addiction 9 -
- Addiction 10 -
- Addiction 11 -
- Addiction 12 -
- Addiction 13 -
- Addiction 14 -
- Addiction 15 -
- Addiction 16 -
- Addiction 17 -
- Addiction 18 -
- Addiction 19 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 20 -
- Addiction 21 - SLIGHTLY UNEDITED
- Addiction 22 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 23 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 24 -
- Addiction 25 - UNLEASHED / UNEDITED
- Addiction 26 - UNEDITED
- Addiction 27 -
- Author's Note -
- Addiction 28 -
- Addiction 29 - UNEDITED
- Epilogue -
- Sequel is up! -

- Addiction 30 - UNEDITED

8K 514 241
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

30
• • •
Orlyndo Toni Braune

"A favor?" He inquired

I sighed, "Yes, a favor"

"Alright. What's in it for me?"

My jaw clenched. The only return I knew he wanted was to spend time and talk to Karma. My father always had a thing for dark skinned women, but he married my mother for whatever reason. It didn't matter, considering the fact that he has another wife who's from Ghana.

"You can talk to Karma" I mumbled

"Komisch... You didn't let me have a conversation with her when you were here" He chuckled

That's why he lashed out on me. Because he wanted to have sex with Karma, even when I simply told him that she's my fiancé.

This is where I get some of my anger from.

"You knew why I didn't" I growled lowly, "But are you going to help me or not?"

"To simply kill the lad? Of course"

I played with the side of my face, the tiny hairs prickling underneath my fingers. I wasn't into this gangster lifestyle that my father runs. That's why I moved from this country to America to start my own business.

"Vielen lieben Dank"

"Sicher sein"

I ended the call, thinking about what could my father possibly want to talk to Karma about. The idea of him touching her caused my mind to go insane.

I'll be watching him regardless.

Hearing the door open, Karma stood at the doorway wrapped in thick white bed sheets. Her baby face and worried look made me smile.

"Why aren't you sleeping, sweetheart?"

She rubbed her eyes, "I came to see what was taking you so long"

"I had to make one last call about business" I licked my lips, "C'mere"

Karma walked over to me, sitting upon my lap as my chin rested on her shoulder. I kissed her cheek while enclosing her with my arms.

My lips softly pecked her ear, "You missed me didn't you, baby?"

"Yeah" She tucked her mouth in like a kid

"And you know I love you right, yeah?"

"Mhm" Her eyes gazed into mine

"And you know that I would never mean to hurt you like I said I would. I was livid at the fact you were keeping a deep secret from me. I promise I won't lay a hand on you unless I want to get started on making more kids. I promise I won't go as far as yelling unless I'm whining for you to sit on daddy's lap, hm?" I repeatedly kissed on top of her short hair

Note: I wanna sit on your lap too, wtf.

"I also promise that this Lamar situation is over and done with" I muttered, feeling her body relax

Silence filled the room for a minute, "I love you so much" She said

"I know" I grinned, "Give me a kiss"

"No. I see a Bum Bump"

"Stop playing and give me a kiss"

Karma sucked her teeth, "Kiss my pussy, bitch"

I frowned at her, my face hardening. She laughed, her body limping forward while I watched her. She made jokes, said weird statements, and squeezed my cheeks- my face never changed.

Because all I could think was; Damn, she's gorgeous.

"It was funny. You gotta admit that was funny" She snickered, laughing once again, "Okay, okay. I'll stop now"

Her cheeks expanded as she tried to keep her giggle in- it came out, laughing loudly for no apparent reason at all.

Just simply weird and amazing.

"I'm sorry, baby" Karma flapped her hands under the sheets

I couldn't help but press my lips on hers. I stood, gripping her up by her thighs, and they wrapped around my torso. The sheets fell from her body, falling into a wrinkled puddle on the carpeted floor.

Note: When zaddy Fifty Shades af.

"The covers" Karma moaned on my mouth, her fingers curling my hair

"Why you so stressed out about the covers?" I chuckled

She smacked the back of my head playfully, biting my bottom lip and pulling it down.

When I got in the bedroom, I laid her on the right side. I noticed that she was naked.

"Where are your night clothes?"

"I took them off"

"Uh, why?"

"It was hot"

Wasn't she just worried about being cold a second ago?

I shook my head, getting in the bed beside her. As usual, I didn't mind sleeping next to Karma like this.

She's my teddy bear, remember?

☼☼☼☼

My body jolted up, seeing Karma's head in between my legs.

"What the hell- stop!" I lifted her up, "No! What is wrong with you?!"

Her lip poked out, quivering as it did so, "I got horny"

I ran my palm over my mouth, "Oh my God. Is this why I woke up almost having an orgasm?"

She quickly nodded.

"Don't do that again"

"B-But you wanted to know if-"

"I. Was. Joking" I groaned

"Why are you yelling at me? I did nothing to you but suck your dick and you're yelling at me" Karma sobbed, "Why, Orlyndo?... Why?"

I allowed her to ramble on and on, her hands slapping and punching my chest. Smacking my lips, I waited for her to calm down- when she did, she went right back to what she was doing before I woke up.

No details. The only details are five orgasms, let's leave it at that.

Soon, we took showers and got dressed to go out to eat for breakfast. I wore a black hat, white shirt with no sleeves, black jeans, gray jean jacket and my white Nikes.

"I want ice cream" Karma chirped

"No, we're having breakfast first" I told her, walking around the city for a place to eat

"Ice cream"

"You sound like a child. Be quiet" I opened the door to the coffee shop, smacking her ass once she walked in first

We got a table and looked at the miniature menus they had. I didn't have a taste for anything, but I wanted to make sure Karma had some nutrients in her system.

Side note: Too sex driven to cook breakfast with a stunning naked woman in the house.

I asked for a mocha coffee and Karma asked for the large crumble cake muffin with a side of scrambled eggs along with apple juice. Grinning, I loved how her eyes lit up when we finished ordering.

"Excited, babe?"

"Very" She looked down bashfully

"No need to be ashamed, so let me see those brown eyes looking at me and not the table"

As she picked her head up, I gave her a wink- the table shook. I laughed, knowing she had a tiny spasm because of me.

"You don't do that" Karma grumbled, the waiter serving her, her food

He settled my coffee down and I gave him a nod, pissed at the fact he was staring at my lady. So this asshole stood there, staring and trying to converse with her.

"Können du verflucht verlassen?" I snarled at him, "Gehen!"

The waiter quickly left the table, making me sip on my coffee as if I did nothing wrong.

"What did you tell him, Orlyndo?" Karma instantly frowned

"It wasn't rude or anything" I shrugged, placing my coffee down. I pursed my lips, "Eat"

She scoffed, "You scared the poor man. He was just trying to-"

"You don't understand German, I do. He was saying shit about how your sexy your body is and I can't have that. Makes me look stupid"

Her lips twisted, drinking her apple juice as she gazed out the window. I made noises, taking drinks out of the coffee mug.

"I-"

I cut her off, "No"

"But, I just thought-"

"Eh"

"Psh, well I-"

"Leave it. Alone..."

She bit into her muffin, letting me dismiss the conversation.

Seeing her hold up the muffin in my face, she asked, "Want a bite?"

☼☼☼☼

Why do you guys hate me? I didn't think you guys would comment that. Ahuhu - Lucky 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 16
"Хубава си, дявол да те вземе... ...и нека този дявол да съм аз." - Копеле в костюм
1 0 1
Преминаване от зложеща атмосфера към изпълнена със спокойствие и светлина.
1.2K 20 3
Книга втора от поредицата "Правилата на милиардера". Двадесет и една годишната Айви Спелман цял живот бе играла по правилата - бе получавала добри оц...
8 1 1
Алис Форд не пише претенциозно, тя пише чаровно... В романа си изгражда множество образи, които са цветни, различни един от друг и съвсем реалистични...