Vampire Lovers

Av WannabeDreamer2

Kristin Ashford is 17 and thought all was right with the world , but that changed when her father sent her to... Mer

Characters!
Chapter 1
The forgotten promise
Chapter 2
I'm alive but destroyed
Chapter 3
Catching me from darkness
Chapter 4
Not all things are perfect
Chapter 5
Saving him from darkness
Chapter 6
Fine?... not so much
Chapter 7
Hearts call to hearts
Chapter 8
Last minute characters
A wedding to remember!
It worked!?!
Chapter 10
When is the wait over?
Chapter 11
Don't mess with me
Chapter 12
Getting the room ready!
Chapter 13
And unto us , a child is born

Chapter 9

128 7 0
Av WannabeDreamer2

   ( Kristin wants zack to be 'closer' to her . )

         * Morning *

  I felt no presence , so I opened my eyes slightly . I felt the sun on me , but I didn't care . I looked to my side , and I didn't see zack . Huh? Where'd he go? I sit up and pull the blanket against me , cause I'm not exactly decent right now . I looked all around the room , and it wasn't a exact mess . The headboard was cracked a bit , but that's zack's fault . Man he wasn't kidding bout not going easy on me after I adjusted , I'll tell ya that .

The rose petals were scattered , and so was out clothing from last night . I looked to the corner , and there lied my lace bra and panties . The girls made me wear it yesterday , they said it's make zack go crazy . It and did , so crazy he got me to scream . No wonder why my throat kinda hurts , that was zack's fault too .

I blame him for that , he's gonna get an earful later . That's for sure . I saw a short silk robe at the little nightstand on my side , I grabbed it and put it on . Once I got it on , I got out of bed then made the bed and walked into the master bathroom .
I walked to the sink area , and looked at myself in the big mirror . I looked at my neck , and I saw that zack's bite marks from last night were gone .

Yeah , he turned me like he said he would . In order for the transforming into a vampire process to work , he had to bite me then I had to drink a little bit of his blood even though I was still human at that part . After that was over , he said the process would work overnight and then all we have to do is wait for my lust for blood to kick in . It still hasn't kicked in yet , but I don't feel any different .
I looked at myself in the mirror , and I saw that I had gotten paler . That's a good sign , cause vampires are pale .

I also saw that I wasn't just pale , that there was marks all over me . On my legs , thighs , arms , collarbone and I looked in ghetto robe ans saw that there was one on my chest . Zack . He's definitely getting an earful , but I do admit last night was amazing . Wait hold on , we didn't use protection last night . And I didn't take the pill , so there might be a chance I'm... pregnant . I would take a test , but one I don't have one and two it's way too early to tell if I am or not .

So I'll just wait a bit and see , but first I'll just enjoy the alone time I have with zack . Cause knowing his brothers , I'm not gonna have much alone time with him back at the house .  So I better enjoy this time while I have it , cause we're only staying until sunday . And it's monday , so we have a while . I continued to look at myself and tried to anymore marks zack left , that was until I felt hands on my waist .
" What are you doing? " someone asked . Zack , and he's already dressed . I felt him nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck , but I didn't mind .
" Trying to find more marks you left . " I said . I heard he chuckle , this ain't funny . " I knew you'd find those , they're my stamp marks . " he whispered against my skin . I shuddered , and I felt him grin at my sudden action .

" Yes I know , I'm not stupid . " I said . " I didn't say you were . " he said . I sighed , cause this conversation is only going nowhere . " You've gotten paler , that's a good sign . " he said .
" I know , now all we have to do is wait . " I said . " It shouldn't take too long to kick in , maybe a couple hours or so . " he said . " Really? I thought it'd take longer . " I said . " Nope , only a couple of hours . " he said . That's good news , cause I actually want to know what it's like to be a vampire .

So after that little moment , I got dressed back in bra and panties then slipped on some black shorts and a red crop top . Me and zack are in the kitchen , I'm making breakfast while zack just continues to look at me .
  I just ignored it , and continued to cook . Mom taught me how to cook , and reji had taught me a couple of recipes and cooking tricks . So this is pretty much easy , so I had easily decided on eggs and bacon .

I had gotten plates and forks , but zack just continued to stare at me .
  " Zack why are you looking at me? " I asked . " What's wrong with me looking at my beautiful wife? " he asked . I blushed faintly , but just enough for me to notice . Why's he got to act that way? He knows it's just gonna make me blush , he's such a butt . But he's mine , so there's nothing to complain about .

So after getting the food onto the plate , I suddenly found myself in strong arms . I looked and I saw zack grinning , what's he up too? He then crashes his lips onto mine , ans I'm stunned with shock . But then I return the kiss favorably with love , and he seemed to like this . But I pushed him back , cause I don't wanna get too far .
" Nope , we're gonna eat breakfast . " I said . He sighed and he grabbed his plate and we went to the table .

                   * 2 hours later *

  I'm in the bathroom putting on my black bikini , zack's in our room putting on his swim trunks . I refused to change in the same room , I'm just not there yet . After I got the top on , I brushed my hair and left it down . I put on my sunglasses , and then I left the bathroom .

I saw that zack wasn't in the room , hmm where'd he go? Suddenly he walked in with two towels , beach blanket and an umbrella . He was wearing sunglasses too , when he saw me he smirked . Then we walked out the back door and walked down the beach , the sand was warm and it felt good against my feet .

When we found the perfect spot , zack set the umbrella up and the laid down the beach blanket . He set our towels to the side , and we stood under the umbrella . He grabbed me and I squealed , this made him laugh .
" Black is such a good looking color on you , are you doing it to tease me? " he asked . " No , I wouldn't . " I said .
He brought his face closer to my ear , and he was grinning . " You look so sexy in that bikini , you should wear it more often . " he said .

I squealed and this only made him laugh , he's so mean 😶 . I managed to get out of his grasp , I took my sunglasses off and ran for the ocean . He ran after me , but I only squealed more . By the time I was waist deep in the ocean , zack has disappeared . I turned and looked around for him , where'd he go? Huh , I wonder where he is . Suddenly I'm grabbed and I start to panic . But I know who it is .
" Zack! " I squealed . " Gotcha ya . " he said . I tried to get away from him , but I couldn't cause he was stronger then me .

I really hate this , stupid lack of strength . Zack loses his footing , and we both fall into the water with a splash . I opened my eyes , and I see that i'm on top of zack . I blushed , but zack just chuckled . How is this funny to him? I don't really know , he's just full of laughs today I guess . He sits up , and we look at each other . He grabs a handful of water , and he pours it on my head .  I gasp and glare at him , he just laughs . Okay , it's so on .

I get some water and pour it over his head , he laughs like he's saying " Now you've done it  " . So I immediately get up and start running , zack gets up starts splashing water at me . I splash water back at him , and before we know it , it's a splash war .

                * A few hours later *

I'm standing knee deep in the ocean , and zack is laying on the beach towel underneath the umbrella . I watched the small waves tumble in and over each other , the slow breeze felt great . And the sun was barely even hurting me , well again I don't even know if I'm a vampire or not so I'll just have to wait and see . Zack seemed a little tired out , so he had went to lay down under the umbrella for a bit . Unlike him , I wanted for stay under the sun and enjoy the sand and ocean .

With the water lapping at my feet , and the sand in between my toes I just felt so relaxed . This is the perfect place to relax and for alone time , I'm glad zack brought us here . It's just so pretty and amazing , zack said next time we go somewhere it's gonna have a jungle and a waterfall where we can go swimming . It sounded cool , so I had agreed to it and said yeah let's do that next time . I wonder what the guys back at the house are doing , I hope ryan isn't making any holes in the walls .

Cause that just upsets reji , cause he doesn't like having to repair the walls . I just hope nobody has attempted to kill each other , cause that'd be bad too . I just hope they're okay , cause me and zack are gonna be gonna  gone for a week and a half . So let's hope things back home aren't in a disaster , that'd what I'm hoping for . Cause once ryan's made , there's really no stopping him unless your some he carries a soft spot for in his heart .
And he does , that soft spot in his heart is for me . I'm like his little sister , that's what he told me .

Suddenly I felt an aching feeling in my throat , and it hurts so bad . I collapsed to my knees , and I knew this was it . That lust for blood was kicking in , but what am I suppose to do? I don't know . " Zack . " I shouted .
He heard me , oh thank god! He looked at me , and saw that I was in this state .  He got up and ran to me , he got by my side and looked at me .

" It's time . " he said . " Ya think . " I said . The ache in my throat only increased it's pain , and it getting so intense that I can't even stand up .
" Bite me . " zack said . " What? " I asked . " The only way to relieve the pain is to bite someone and drink . " he said . Oh , that's what vampires do . I guess this means I'm one then , that's good but this pain is unbearable . I guess I'm gonna have to do it , well here goes nothing .

So I move to his neck , I find a vein once I do , I sink my teeth into it .

            * Night time *

  Me and zack had taken seperate showers , eaten dinner and now I'm getting dressed for bed .
Today was kinda okay , well I'm a vampire! That's news! After earlier and I had latched myself off zack's neck , he checked my mouth and saw that I had fangs . We were both happy in that moment , but I was the most happiest . And now I know what zack's blood taste like , okay that was a bit weird .

Okay I need to get dressed . So I take off shirt and shorts , then I slip on my nightgown .

   ( Here's a picture of kristin's nightgown . )

I brush my hair and look in the mirror , I open my mouth and my fangs were exposed . They were sharp , and they gleamed . It intrigues me , don't know why but it just does . I close my mouth and walked out of the bathroom , when I made it to the bedroom I leaned against the doorframe and put my hand on my hips . Zack lifted his head to look at me , and he laughed . Okay , trying to be sexy is obviously a bad choice .

I wasn't hoping that reaction , but I'll take what I can get . So I walked to the bed with a pout , I layed down and got underneath the covers . But suddenly I'm flipped to where my back is elevated by the pillows , and zack is above me . I looked up at zack , and he was grinning . " What's up with you? " he asked . " I don't know , I tried to be sexy but obviously that failed . " I said . " Not entirely , but your already sexy with everything you say or do . It gets me riled up , and I don't think I'll he holding back much now that we're married . " he said .

I blushed and slapped his chest , he laughed and then pulled me down into his arms . I snuggled up to him , and we just stayed like that until we fell asleep .

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
16.9K 464 18
Zania Zekoda just moved to Blackwood High School and is forced to make new friends, enemies, and get a boyfriend who is actually a werewolf? Junior...
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."