∆Possession∆ |Jason McCann|

By Jerryismypizza

×The state of having, owning, or controlling something.× In this case, someone. More

Possession|Jason McCann|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Cast
Chaptet 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Disclaimer
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
WASSUPPPP

Chapter 42

7.7K 164 19
By Jerryismypizza

×|Jason's P.O.V.|×

∆Loyal∆

"Easy, you move them too much you'll be dead in an instant" I warned the boys who loaded the containers of bombs in to the back of the Blacked out van.

"I want whoever it is that's driving this thing to avoid all speed bumps, find a short cut or something" I told them who nodded.

"Did you get me the gun?" I asked Teary who came up to me with a case in his hand "Yeah man, but this gun... it's pretty dangerous, you sure you're gonna use it?" He asked handing it to me.

"Im not" I muttered turning around and place it on the bonnet of the car before opening it up revealing the sniper rifle I had specifically asked for.

"Ryan is" I ended.

"Me?! Are you crazy! Im not going near that thing, I'll probably end up shooting myself, that guns crazy man" Ryan burst out shaking his head.

"No you won't. I've seen how you are with guns, you're really good. I would do it but I gotta get these bombs in place as well as fight," I paused turning to look at him.

"I want you to get to any high ground in their hideout and shoot as much as you can. Im trusting you to not shoot any of us in the moment... there's enough bullets in the case for you, just take down as many people as you can. We can handle the rest" I explained to him as I closed the case and handed it to him. He hesitantly took and nodded.

"If I kill you, I'm sorry" he joked making me chuckle "I'll come and haunt your ass bitch" I replied putting my arm around him as we chuckled.

"Thank God you're out of that bitchy mood, periods over?" I joked making him shove me "Shut up"

"Alright, time to leave, everyone got everything?" Tyres asked as he stuck his hand gun in to his pants before putting the shirt over it.

"Lets go then" With that. We all got in to the SUVs and began driving to the hideout.

"So Ryan's got a big boy gun now eh?" Za joked in the back seat making me chuckle "Big boy gun but tiny boy dick" I heard Ali say making us all laugh. Good thing Ryan was driving and couldn't actually do anything to Ali but by his face he looked pissed.

"Is that why that bitch at the club last year ran out the toilet after seeing your dick?" Ryan shot back making us all cheer in chorus.

"Okay okay, she was just not ready for some like me, we all know my dick is big" he answered rolling his eyes.

"Oh Ali,is that a dick of a sausage?!" Za asked in a high pitched voice pretending to be a girl whilst flipping his non existent long hair making me laugh.

"Shut the fuck up all you're good for is making a girl dry as fuck" Ali answered making Za shove him.

"I don't make no girl dry let me tell you that" Za answered making us all laugh.

"Unlike Jason" I heard Khalil said making everyone burst out laughing

"What you tryna say?" I asked turning back and looking at him.

"Dont you remember when those two girls were gonna have a threesome with you and you backed out last minute cos you were too pussy?" He reminded making them all laugh.

"I was like 16 the fuck you talking about" I replied making him raise his eyebrow chuckling "I've had better threesomes since then, trust me boys" I replied turning back around.

"Gabriella and... who? Trace at the front desk of your office?" Ryan asked making them all gasp "Jason! You naughty boy!" Kyle gasped like a child.

"Too far" I shoved Ryan making him laugh. "As if I'd ever fuck her, she's crusty and fuck " I answered referring to Trace. "Mhm" They all said making me roll my eyes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I ran a hand through my hair, adjusting my gun at the waist band of my boxers before getting out the car.

"Are the camera's off?" I asked Ryan who held a computer in his hand, typing away. "And... they're off" he said closing the lid.

"I need to set the bombs, grab a container and let's go" I told the boys.

Opening the back of the van, they grabbed containers and I ran up to the door, unlocking the door with the duplicate key and opening the door.

"Quick quick" I said getting given a bomb and installing it against a wall outlet, setting it to go off at a certain movement. So if anyone went past this exit, it would detect the movement and well, go off.

The only place we didn't out a bomb was the place we came in from, meaning we had to leave from there, otherwise we die.

The bombs weren't too bad, only the people around it would get killed so it wasn't like the whole building would blow up, just to kill the people around it and trying to get past it.

"You go get your shit back, I think hey know we're here" I told tyres who nodded taking Linc with him.

A/N- Sorry for the bad Spanish, I'm getting it of Google translate and we all know that's not right so feel free to correct

"Intruso! Intruso!" We heard a man yell running down the stairs and instantly getting shot. Stupid guy.

So they were Spanish.

"Who the fuck are you?!", Someone yelled from the upstairs part of building, looking down at us I could see the guy.

"Remember us you bitch?! Tkaing our shit comes easy for you doesn't it!" Teary yelled firing a shot at the guy but missing.

"Oh man I thought that would go through him!" He whined like a child making me shake my head chuckling printing my gun up and firing.

"Llevátelos fuera!" Another guy yelled before a swarm of men came running down the stairs. We all starting firing shots from left right and centre. I asked forwards and went behind a wall beginning to get closer and closer to the people so I could shoot them from head shots. I started hearing louder firing making me look up to see Ryan firing shots with the sniper at the highest level instantly sending guys down making me smirk.

"It's in the van" Tyres said as he ran back. "Good, but we can't get out of here yet, they're coving the only exit that won't kill us" I explained whilst firing shots at anyone who wasn't on my side.

"Well then we kill them, all" I turned back to look at him before nodding.

I ran ahead firing a shot until I felt a couple hands pulling me back, another man came in front of me out of no where and swung his fist and punched me in the eye sending me backwards a little but then being held by the 3 guys.

"Little bitch" I spat prying the guys of me and shoving them before I threw a punch back at the guy instantly fell back, taking my chance to quickly shoot him. My gun was kicked out of my hand and another punch was thrown to my lip. I glared at the three men before punching one by one, I saw all red and the anger built up second by second and before I even knew it, all 4, guys were lying dead with bullet wholesale through them.

I wiped the blood from my lip before picking up the other gun that fell to the floor before looking over at Khalil who being held back by a couple guys. I ran over and shoved them, pushing one to the wall and continuously hitting his body against it causing him to yell in pain speaking Spanish before I dropped him to the floor and shot him.

"God these Spanish pricks are fucking annoying" Khalil said wiping the blood of his lips as I nodded.

Suddenly the sound of bombs going off made me quickly look around to see if anyone of my boys were hurt. We were all here apart from Ryan.

I looked up to see him still shooting the remaining people left who were trying to find exits knowing they couldn't take us out.

"Ryan! Come down! We'll get the rest!" I yelled up "okay!" He yelled back before I watched him step away from the balcony and leave with the sniper.

I looked upstairs to see a couple guys, I ran upstairs taking my gun quickly and firing shots as they came for me.

"Jason! Let's go!" I heard tyres yell from upstairs.

Ali yelled from downstairs. "Where's Ryan?" I yelled back trying to search for him.

"We thought he was with you!" He yelled back as the guys began looking around the place to find Ryan.

I looked up to see if he was upstairs, which he wasn't to be seen but he had to be up there, if he had come downstairs we would of seen him by now.

"You guys go to van! I'll find him and be there!" I yelled back, they all looked at one another.

"We're not gonna leave you here Jason" Kyle said as they all nodded.

"Just go! The bombs are gonna reach their timer and this place will blow, just hurry and get outta here, I'll find him and be there" With that, I ran up the stairs and rushed around to find Ryan. Each corner I turned I was so close to a bomb, I bad completely forgotten how many there actually was and how we were running outta time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.3K 7
Read at your own discretion, you horny fucks. (Due to high demand, I'm republishing this but I will NOT be updating it.) Copyright 2015 ©❘irauhlwin...
719K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
592 4 24
You're mine forever...
48K 1.2K 47
"You know who my father is, Mr McCann." "What you tryna say?" "I come from a Mafia family, that is what I'm trying to say." "Baby girl, I ain't go...