Mithzan X Reader.

By FanficNerdLOL

I wanted to make a new and improved fanfiction for you guys. My last Mithzan X Reader was kind of crappy and... More

Chapter 1
S/N overload!
Official couple.
Jealously is a bitch.
My Max.
HAWEEWEE!? WARNING SMUT AHEAD.
Am I...?
Kidnapped and baby genders.
WTF!
Y/S/N
YANDERE!
OMFG BIRTHDAY bagjqopjhcbha
THIS IS IT!
DRAMA
Damn all these ex's!
The wedding
A/N, I AM SO SORRY! IMPORTANT!
HONEYMOON PT.1
HONEYMOON PT.2
Why you?
ON THIS EPISODE OF... OH WAIT, THIS IS A BOOK.
ROSS IS A DOUCHE.
...
Making it up to her.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Important.
Anniversary
Pregnant again.
It's a boy!
I am a...
I can't think of a title, my brain hurts.
The end.
Thank you

I can't think of a title. Chapter 3.

534 15 9
By FanficNerdLOL

Author~Chan has nothing to do so here:

Y/N P.O.V

Everything was gone. My clothes. My TV. My editing stuff. My furniture. GONE! I called Red.

R= Red Y= You

R: What?

Y: It is all gone.

R: What is?

Y: Everything. I've been robbed!

R: HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU OK?

Y: NO, WHERE AM I GOING TO STAY?

R: We only have two rooms here (FYI, Red and Barney live together. #BarneyVactor.)

Y: What do I do?

R: I am coming over!

~Red.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

"Red, what do I do?" Before he could answer, Max walked in... WHAT?

"Red told me you need somewhere to stay and I have on more bedroom." Max said.

"RED! THIS STUPID SHIP NEEDS TO STOP!" I was angry that Red was taking advantage of the fact I got robbed to annoy me with this ship thing... even though I wish it was real.

"He just came to mind. Get whatever clothes you have left and go with him." The police were already investigating. Great, first I nearly get shot and now I have been robbed.

"Ugh, fine!"

~Max's place.~

Max's P.O.V

Ross and Tim were looking at me and Y/N weirdly. "Guys, seriously, she was robbed and needs a place to stay. Did you set up the room?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tim said. I showed Y/N were she would be sleeping.

"I know you said to stop thanking you, but thank you."

"My pleasure." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"S/N." DAMMIT TIM! Although, I really want that.

~BEACH TIME!~

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the spare room, recalling the events of last night. Oh god. My house. "Good morning." Max was leaning against my door.

"Hey." I realised we were going to the beach.

"Do you need to go shopping for a swim suit for the beach?" He asked.

"No, I have one." I looked up, his dreamy eyes full of concern. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I will leave you to get dressed, I made pancakes."

"I LOVE PANCAKES!" I exclaimed. Max smiled. I love it when he is happy.

"Good." He left and I put my bikini on under a simple back tee, skinny jeans and some flats. I walked into the kitchen and took some pancakes and syrup.

"My syrup!" I heard Ross say in his pancake pal voice. I giggled.

~At the beach.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

Those pancakes were amazing. Max would make a great dad, OK that was kind of weird. "WE ARE HERE!" Red, me and Max were all in the car, Tim drove with Adam, Alesa and Barney. Aphmau or Jess was meeting us here. Adam's mum was looking after Mason.

"Hey S/N." Jess said from behind us.

"Great first impression Jess." Max complained. He went to change into his swimming shorts.

"Aww, you two are so cute!" She said giving me a hug.

"Come on, lets get changed." We took off our outfits so we were just wearing our bikinis.

"Max will love it." Jess teased. We left the changing stalls. I looked at Max's chest and blushed. Was he blushing?

"S/N CONFIRMED!" Jess yelled. Ugh.

Max's P.O.V

She looked so damn hot in that bikini. It showed the curves to her hips. She looked like a model. "S/N CONFIRMED!" Jess yelled. I then realised I had been staring. Shit. The next thing I knew, I fell forward and landed on top of Y/N, our lips crashing together. She did not pull away, neither did I. I started to kiss her... why was I doing that. She kissed back... WHAT! I liked it though. It was like nothing else mattered. Only her.

"S/N S/N S/N!" Jess was yelling. I got up and helped Y/N up too.

"Which one of you sons of bitches pushed me!" I wasn't angry, why wasn't I?

"Adam!" Everyone pointed at him. I tackled him and fake slapped him. I heard Y/N giggle behind me. I turned to look at her, we were both blushing.

"Can we talk?" I asked her. She just nodded. Took her away from the now fangirling group. "I am so sorry I kissed you."

"Adam did push you." She said shyly.

"Yeah... but I did not stop."

"Neither did I...." She was blushing so much. Did she like me?

"As much as S/N annoys me.. I do like you a lot.." I looked up at her smiling. She was going to break my heart now, I knew it. She hugged me. What?

"I like you a lot too." I lifted her up and spinned her around.

"Would you... maybe... like to erm..." She kissed my cheek.

"Yes." I was so happy. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back. It was better than the first. We walked back to the others.

"Weeeeeeeeell~" Jess was fangirling so much.

"The SS S/N has sailed." I said and kissed Y/N in front of everyone. She kissed back and we stayed like that for about 2 minutes until Red separated us.

"If you break her heart, I know where you live." He tried to say seriously but I knew he was really happy for Y/N.

"Never." I took Y/N's hand and led her to the water.

Y/N P.O.V

I was so happy, Max grabbed my hand and led me to the water. I was scared but I had Max with me. We splashed each other and he picked me up and dunked me. I froze. I can't swim. I tries to surface but could not. Seconds later, Max dived in after me and pulled me up. "Why didn't you surface?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I am afraid of water, I never learned to swim." He just held me close.

"Why didn't you say something?" Red asked.

"I didn't want to ruin everyone's fun." I looked up.

~Flashback~

I was 5, me and my friend Sophie were ice-skating out on the lake. Suddenly the ice cracked and she fell in. I tried to pull her up but she was too heavy. "Leave me, just go." She said.

"NO!" I tried to pull her up but she let go. "NO SOPHIE!"

~End of flashback~

Sophie had drowned, I never went near water again. I always showered in stead of taking baths, even then, I felt as if I was drowning. I told them all what had happened with Sophie, Red already knew. "Oh, I should have known." Red and Max both held me in a group hug while I cried.

~Home.~

Max was taking me out to make me feel better. Our first date! I was wearing a red dress with black heels. I do not normally dress up, but this was Max. I put my hair up in a neat bun and walked into the living room. He was wearing a suit, he was so handsome. "Wow." we both said. He grabbed my hand.

"Shall we go M'lady." He said in his butt knight voice. This made me laugh.

"Yes Sir Butt Butt Butt Butt."

~DATE!~oc

Max had one hand on the steering wheel, the other was holding my hand. We were casually talking about Undertale. Then we arrived. OMG! "Adam and Red helped me set this up for you." There were fairly lights everywhere, and a wooden table set up with a white table cloth over it. There was a picnic basket on the table.

"I love it!" I said as we walked over hand in hand.

"I love you. I know it might be early to say it, but I love everything about you." I turned to look at Max.

"I love you too Max." He pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss. We then walked over to the table. We stated with the ham and cheese sandwiches, then fed each other strawberries covered in chocolate. There was also some sausage rolls which we ate, grapes, honey buns, cocktail sausages, cupcakes and Max had brought some red wine. Romantic. We each drank 2 glasses.

"Well, I am stuffed." We had eaten everything. "Adam and Red will be here in the morning to pack all this up."

"Good." I looked up at him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately, I kissed back. We laid down on the soft grass and looked up at the stars, I had my head on Max's shoulder. Then I fell asleep.

Max's P.O.V

It was getting really late, I looked over at Y/N who had fallen asleep, she was so cute. I picked her up, put her in the car and took her home. I laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. I suddenly got tired myself so I just laid next to her, wrapped my arm around her waist and went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...