My Billion Dollar Love

By Mysticangel713

COMPLETED..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ HIGHEST RANK - #22 in Humor MY BILLION DOLLAR LOVE "Oh stop it. What do you want Kaden? You th... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHARACTER CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
HAPPY NEW YEAR..
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 (The End)

CHAPTER 20

564 20 0
By Mysticangel713

Thats Josh Williams.

*******
AANYA'S POV.

I LOVE HIM, BUT I CANT HAVE HIM.

And I cried. For all those years that I survived without him. Fir all those months I thought Adrian was different. For all those days I avoided Kaden so that he wont be able to look at me and easily read my emotions. I cried for I wished my life was simple.

**********

I was sobbing and wrapped my arms around myself, from preventing to go near Kaden. This was the first time I had shown my weakness to someone besides my family, Ben and Saph. I felt Kaden step front of me and he wrapped his hands around me, I wanted to melt in his touch anc tell him that I love him yet I didn't.

"Angel! Please stop crying. I am right here. I wont leave you love." He said tightening his hold on me. I clutched his shirt tightly enjoying his warmth that was wrapped around me.

"Aanya, once just once say it love, and I wont ever leave ypur side. Ever."

Hearing him saying things like that did nothing but to break my walls more. Even though Kaden had managed to break almost every wall that I had createdaround me, I still didn't have the courage to allow him in my heart.

I shook my head and pulled back from him a little. He took a step back. I knew he was looking at me but I can't look at him with out running and kissing him again.

"Can y..ou call B..en for me? I need him." I told him. My voice cracking because I cried so much. I had again wrapped my arms around myself. I heard him talking to Scarlet over phone and asking her to call Ben, saying that I need him. I heard anger in his voice.

"He will be here soon" That's all he said to me and stood in front me not making any attempt to come closer. Right now I am grateful for that. I just nodded at him, and tears were still falling from my eyes.

The conference door opened.

JOSH'S POV (Aanya's brother)

Today I am thinking of surprising Aanya. Its been a while since I last saw her. It was actually when I had seen her crying her heart out because of Kaden Ford. Oh I hate him already! He messed with her once in her high school. If that was not enough he had done it again in between their project.

I don't know how she is handling him. I will break his nose if hurts her again. What's the use of my training if I can't use it in protecting my loved ones. I go to under street fighting, and I am pretty good at it. Of course Aanya knows about it. She first found out when I was sixteen, when I came home one night all bruised. That was the time after that ass Adrian tries to hit her. I had decided then that I would learn to fight. And today, I am pretty much unbeatable.

I entered her office and straightaway went upstairs. I am taking her for dinner today. I got out of the elevator and headed for her cabin, but scarlet told me that she is in the conference room. So I decided to go down stairs and meet Ben while she finishes her meeting.

After some 15 mins talking to Ben in his cabin, he got a call from Scarlet saying she needs Ben now. Ben shot from his seat with me besides him and we went upstairs and almost ran to the conference room. Ben said its very unusual for Aanya to ask Scarlet for him.

I knew something was wrong, I opened the door with a little force.

"Aanya!" "Neah!" I and Ben both called her.

The scene in front of me made me want to punch some1. Aanya was huddled up on the table obviously crying and that assho*e Kaden was standing there looking at her with his hands in his front pocket.

By the time I went there Ben had already taken Aanya in a hug and was saying something I couldn't hear. I went there and bend down to her eye level.

"Aanya. Look at me. What happened? Tell us." I asked as softly as I can trying to control my anger.

She just shook her hand and turned away from me and buried her head in ben chest more. That was it! She never did that before. We can see otherslies and emotions looking at each others eyes. She doesn't want me know what ever it is.

I turned to Kaden angrily and saw that he was busy glaring at Ben. I went to him and stood in front of him blocking Aanya from his view.

"What did u do to her?" I asked gritting my teeth. I didn't say anything but continued glarring at Ben. I so wanted to hit him continuously till he is unconscious.

"YOU FU*KER, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? TELL ME BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NOSE" I yelled getting his attention and pulled my fist back to hit him.

I was about to hit him when Aanya came in between us, looked at me with tears filled eyes.

"Get out of my way Aanya. I am going to kill him. Isn't it enough for him to ruin your life in high school that he has to come doing it again. Move Aanya. Let me talk to him." I half yelled at her.

She hugged me hard and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me as she silently sobbed. I glared at Kaden. Once I get my hands on him, he will not know what hit him. Aanya pulled away from me but I continued shooting daggers at him. Aanya took my face in her hands and made me look at her. That's when I saw it. Her eyes they told me everything. She was in love with him again. Fuck!!

"Please Josh! Take me home. Please, lets go" she looked so vulnerable. I hate to see my sister like this.

I know she portrays herself as a strong independent and furious woman who can take anything life throws at her. But in reality she was a broken from inside, she just needs love without any drama, but its like her life is not at all simple. I just wish I could take away all her worries. After what happened with Adrian, I am very much protective of her. It doesn't matter if I am younger one in this relationship.

I gave Kaden a last glare before turning, taking Aanya with me. She clinged at me and I took her out of there to Ben's apartment. I had afight tonight but I had it cancelled. Nothing is more important to me than my sister.

I still remember the day when I had first entered the ring and came to her apartment because I was all bruised and bloody and I didn't want to go home, cause maa would have been all freaked out if her baby boy got hurt.

When Aanya saw me standing behind the door like that, she covered her mouth with her hands. She stood there for almost 5 mins until I groaned in pain cause my legs were killing me. What else do you except from a 16 year old good boy when he went to the street fighting 1st time.

She took me inside and asked me who hit me and I told her everything. I just wanted to be a strong brother who can protect his big sister from anyone who tried to hurt her. I cried for the first time in front of her because I wasn't there when Adrian was going to hurt her. What if Ben wasn't there. I couldn't even imagine. She held me as tightly as she could without hurting me and told me she was ok.

She cleaned my wounds and I slept in her apt that day. Next day she tried to talk me out of this street fighting. But I didn't stop then. And now here I am all muscles. In the streets no one can beat me. I am on top. I know Aanya knew all this while but didn't try to stop me after she tried for almost ½ a year. She knew this was my way of coping.

I swear if Kaden doesn't clear up his shit and hurts her one more time, then even Aanya wont be able to hold me from killing him.

*** A/N***

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS.. HOW ARE YOU GUYS??

875+ READS & 75+ Votes.. Thank u so much every1 who reads my book. Truely appreciate it.. !!

My book is ranking #191 in Humor. Its all because of you guys..

I love you all.. :*

So how's these chapter?? You guys liked it right??

What do you guys think of  Josh & Aanya's relationship. isnt it perfect?

I have casted Douglas Booth as Josh Williams. He just fits the character perfectly.

Next chapter will have Kaden's pov in it. 

So stay Tunned!! KEEP READING.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER VOTE & COMMENT!!

LOVE – Mystic :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
657K 40.9K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
53.9K 1.9K 45
"Arush! Please don't do or say something that you're going to regret later." "Just stop it, Aadhya! I thought you would know your limits but no, you...
3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...