To Kill A King - (SasuNaru)

By BlinkToTheDamn182

Sasuke Uchiha is the king of Konoha. All his people worship him and believe he is a great king but within tho... More

Preview<3
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One

3.2K 133 59
By BlinkToTheDamn182

Naruto's POV

It marked the third month since I working undercover as a common servent. The security around this place is unbelievable. Guards in every corner, hiden sercet cameras, and the strongest generals alive protecting this castle like mansion. During my time here, I have only saw the king of Konoha only once or twice. The king liked to hid himself in his office, all day until daylight breaks. I was hoping that my mission would be quick so I could go back home. But I knew if that I didn't kill him then I could never go home. I could remember like it was yesterday....

*Flashback*

It was in the middle of the night. Everyone was fast asleep but I had trouble going to sleep. I was freaking out. The money I worked hard for is almost gone. How was I going to support my family now? I couldn't take on Orochimaru's demands. Kill the king of Konoha? That's crazy! Who would take care of my family?

Maybe a good night of sleep would help me figure everything out. But before I could close my eyes to rest, the front door slams open causing it fly towards me. No! It can't be!

"Naruto Uzumaki. Have you decided your answer of my request?"

"O-orochimaru. What are you doing here?"

I shivered in fear as he gave me one of famous evil grins.

"Oh, Naruto, you haven't forgotten about the request I spoken about? I won't take no for an answer."

"Why can't you go and kill him? It have to be m-me."

"Naruto, I know you need the money and if you don't take on this job then your family will pay for your choices."

"No! Please anything but them!" I plead.

Orochimaru slapped me across my face. I fell to the ground in shock. Then he grabbed my shirt tightly and pulled to his face. Orochimaru glared at me.

"If you don't take this job then your family will pay for your actions. When you go, don't come back until you kill the king. You come back, I'll make sure your killed slowly but surely in front of them and then put you out of your misery."

He threw down roughly to the floor. I heard the cries of my family in the other room. I wanted to run to them but Orochimaru stepped on my hand to stop me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed out in pain. Tears came rolling down my eyes.
Orochimaru grins evilly.

"For now, I'm taking them away. You start your journey to Konoha tomorrow. And if you know what's good for you and your family, you go. Don't try to skip out. I'll find you."

*Flashback end*

I shuddered in fear. If I didn't kill the king then I could never leave this place. I shook my head and continued to do my chores given to me. Tonight will be the night. I couldn't wait any longer.

I woke up in the middle of night like I planned. It had to be done tonight, my family was on the line. I waste no time, getting dressed and ready for the job. During my three months here, I learned all of the nooks, and hiden spots around this whole palace. Looking at the time it was two o'clock in the morning, I had about four hours until morning to kill and escape quietly without being caught. Grabbing my black bag from under my bed, and went towards the huge wardrobe. Moving reveal a hidden hole that was big enough for me to go through. Ever since day one, I had been working on a trail within the house. Basically I created a trail within the walks from my bedroom to the king's chambers.

Taking out my flashlight, I went in and followed my own trail. Before I went farther, I moved the wardrobe back the way it was to hide the hole. Then I continued my through nooks and small spaces to find myself in the king's chambers. Slowly and quietly, I tiptoed to his master bedroom. There he was, fast asleep. I couldn't help but stare. His covers went to his waist and left out his bare chest. I blushed furiously and shook my head. Get it together, man! You can't be lusting over a man your gonna murder. He was handsome, I'll give him that.

I slowly approached the bed, I needed to get as close as I can to him.

This was it. I could finally kill off the king and save my family. Just one try. Slowly and quietly, I brought out my hiden knife and slowly went towards his neck. Almost there, just a little bit closer...

It happen all so fast. The king that I thought was asleep, open his eyes. I jumped in fright as I tried to remove myself from on top of him but he was too fast. One minute I was close to slicing his throat, the next I was trapped beneath him. I was so close..so close...

"I knew something about you was off. And you thought that it will be that easy to kill me?"

I didn't answer his question, instead I kept quiet. He continued.

"Who are you working for huh? Who sent you?" Sasuke sneered.

Catching him by surprise, I cut the side of his face and he loosen his grip on me. I pushed him away, and ran towards the balcony. I couldn't take that chance in being caught so without much thought, I jumped from the three story balcony. Ignoring the pain, I ran through the gardens, the courtyard, and the front of the castle like mansion. I was almost there. Just a little bit longer. I thought I was gonna make it since the alarms didn't go off and no guards were pursuing me.

Just as I was to touch the front of the gate, I was roughly pulled back against someone's chest. I shuddered in absolute fear.

"Did you actually think I would let you get away?"

I shivered as he whispered in my ear. I failed. My family... I failed them. What was gonna happen to me? Tears ran down my face. The king said something else but I was too far gone into the darkness to listen...

The next time I woke up, I wasn't surprised to find myself in a dungeon. I stood up way too fast which made my raging headache worst. It was dark, I could barely see my hand. The only source of light was a small window on the other side of the dungeon. I jumped in fright when I heard the slam of a door being pushed wide open. I could hear the sounds of footsteps and whispering. My heart was beating rapidly, I knew I was gonna be killed. I pulled my legs against my chest and moved to the darkness.

I knew it was a waste of time to try to hide myself but it gave me reassurance. The footsteps stopped right in front of my cell.
I held my breath as the cell door was opened.

"Heyyy, you dead or alive?"

"Suigetsu, don't be an idiot. Just grab the guy and let's go. We can't keep Sasuke waiting."
The mystery women rolled her eyes. The man with white hair and mysterious violet eyes. This man who called himself Suigetsu glared at the women with red hair.

"Fine. Come on. Don't make me drag your ass all the way to Sasuke. I'll do it."

I didn't have no choice but to get up and follow him. Fear was the only thing I could feel but I knew I had to be calm. All I had to do was say little as possible. If word got out to Orochimaru about me giving out his plans then my family would be dead before I even had the chance to kill the king.

Lord have mercy on my soul....

Sasuke's POV

All my life was nothing but a blur. As a child all I did was sleep, eat, and be forced into studies. Itachi was supposed to be king, not me. But that idiot had to get himself killed. I was forced to grow up early. Ever since I became king everything has been a complete bore. But what had happened at night amused him. The blonde with bright blue eyes captivated him like no other. He looked so innocent, it was hard to believe that he could actually kill me.

Of I saw him before only once. It was only a small glance but I saw. Never in a million years I imagine him killing someone. He was too innocent to bare blood on his hands. I wanted to know the reason he wanted to kill me. Sure I had enemies but no one ever had the guts to do this.

I had just settled down in my throne when he came in trailing behind Suigetsu and Karin.

Suigetsu pushed him to the front of him.

"Sasuke, here is the blonde."

"Good. You two may wait outside until I call for you."

Karin raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Are you sure, Sasuke?"

"Yes."

Karin didn't look convinced but Suigetsu pushed out of the throne room. I waited until the door shut to stand up from my seat.

"Tell me who you are."

The blonde didn't look up at me. He kept his eyes down.

"My name is Naruto."

"Naruto, who sent you to kill me?"

"It was my whole free will to come and kill you. No one sent me."

He was lying. I knew it. Probably didn't want to blew the man's identity out. I walked closer to this Naruto, so I was right in front of him. His lie could be used to my advantage.

"Is that so.." I knew he was scared but that didn't stop me from touching him. I took a hold of his chin to have him look straight into my eyes. His bright blue eyes widen in shock and I liked having this power over him. I brought my hand to his waist and pulled him against me hard and with authority. He began to whimper against me. It sent blood rushing down to my manhood.

"I know you were lying. And that's okay. But you have only two choices right now. Be mine or face a gruesome death."

"W-what..."

"You don't have to give me an answer now but I will expect it soon. Choose wisely, Naruto."

I bit his earlobe and he shuddered against me. I grinned against his neck.

Life just got interesting......

A/N: This is it. Here's the first chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it. I tried to make it real special. I already have a good feeling about this story. I'm already in love with it and I hope you guys too are in love with it.
Until next time my sasunaru lovers......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
531K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
265K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹