Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

No Trip ↣ Phil

3.3K 113 30
By NewYearNewMeme

So remember the "Road Trip" imagine with Dan? This is Phil's side of that story. (Also that picture of Phil is so adorable like I cannot)

"Um, Phil?" You say as you look down in confusion at the letter in your hands. "Phil!" You call, ascending the stairs of the flat.

"Yeah?" You hear him say.

You reach the top of the stairs, and you see Phil in the bathroom trying to put in his contacts.

"Um, I just checked the mail, and..." Your voice trails off as you stare down at the letter. "Well, I think you should see this."

Phil puts in his left contact, but he immediately winces and takes it out.

"What is wrong with these?" He mumbles, putting the lens back in the pot. He shakes his head and gives up trying to put the lenses in. "I gotta get new ones..." He leans down and starts rummaging through the cabinet drawers.

"Phil," you say again, sighing and leaning against the doorway.

"Huh?" Phil looks up at you and shakes his head. "Oh, sorry. I was just trying these new contacts out before I get ready..." He straightens and takes the letter out of your hands. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

You stay silent, watching him as he opens the envelope. His lips move a little as he silently reads to himself.

"Notice of Eviction?!" Phil exclaims. "Reason: failure to pay rent?!" He shakes his head. "This must be a mistake! We-we always pay rent! I gotta call the landlord-" Phil rushes out of the bathroom.

You follow him up the stairs and into his bedroom, where we picks up his phone and quickly types in a number.

"Um yes, this is Phil, one of your tenants," Phil says as he sits down on the edge of his bed, his face creased with worry. You sit down next to him and hold his hand. He glances over at you and squeezes your hand before looking down again. "I got a letter today saying my flatmate and I didn't pay the rent and we're getting evicted-"

There's silence for a while as the man on the other end answers.

"But it must be a mistake. We pay our rent," Phil shakes his head. "No. No, we-I said no." He puts his hand on his forehead. "The letter has our address on it, but-" He pauses. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. Thank you. Bye."

He hangs up and sighs.

"What'd he say?" You ask.

"He said he's going to come over in five minutes and work this out," Phil explains.

You cock your head and look at him. His hair is kind of up in a quiff from sleeping, which you don't mind at all, but it's quite messy for a visit from the landlord. Not to mention the fact that he's shirtless and only wearing Star Wars pyjama pants.

"Phil."

"What?" He asks, completely clueless. His eyes widen as he suddenly jumps up and runs out of the room.

"Where are you going?" You call after him, laughing a little.

"I've got to take a five minute shower!" He calls back, and soon after you hear a loud thud.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just fell down the stairs! I'm fine!"

You hear a door slam and the shower turn on a few moments after.

You laugh. Phil? Taking a five minute shower? More like five hours.

*~*~*~*

"(Y/N), can you get the door?" You hear Phil call.

The five minutes you spent waiting for the landlord were complete chaos. Of course, everything that could possibly go wrong did go wrong. First, when Phil tripped down the stairs running to the shower, he unknowingly knocked over one of his houseplants, spilling dark brown soil all over the white carpet.

Then Phil got soap in his eyes and knocked over pretty much everything in the bathroom looking for a towel, which caused the neighbors to come over and complain to you about noise this early in the morning.

Phil then bolted to his room and spent the remaining thirty seconds getting ready. He tried straightening his hair, but he just kept burning himself as he was trying to do it so quickly.

He must've rang Dan about twenty times in this span of five minutes, but he didn't answer a single call.

During Phil's mad dash to get ready, you had to get ready as well. You had spent the night, so you had a bag of clothes to change into. But Phil was in the shower, so you just had to skip taking a shower for the sake of time. You got your bag to get dressed in Phil's room, but nearly had a heart attack when Phil came in wearing nothing but a towel while you were in the middle of changing.

It was awkward to say the least.

Now, you rush down the stairs to get the door as Phil finishes getting dressed.

You nearly fall down the steps, but you manage to get to the door in one piece. You grab the doorknob and yank open the door.

"Are you the landlord?" You say abruptly to the man standing in front of you. He looks pretty normal, not too fancy or anything.

"Um, yeah..." He replies, confused. "I do have the right flat, don't I?" He walks right into the flat without an invitation and looks around. "Yeah. But you're not my tenant," He frowns at you before starting up the stairs.

You follow him up to the hallway outside the lounge.

"Oh no, I-I'm-"

"(Y/N)! Is he here yet?" Phil bursts out of his room and rushes down the hallway, but freezes when he sees the landlord standing next to you. "Oh, hello Mr.-"

"-Did you get another flatmate, then?" The landlord asks, looking from Phil to you.

Phil looks confused for a moment, but then looks at you. "Oh! No," he laughs nervously. "She's my, um, girlfriend..." Phil's voice trails off. "She doesn't live here, she just spent the night...last night..." Phil rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um, that sounds bad, but she just...we didn't-uh, never mind-"

You cringe and cover your face with your hands.

"She doesn't live here," he laughs awkwardly. "I still have the same flatmate."

"Where is he?" The landlord asks. He looks like he's feeling as awkward as you are.

"He's actually on holiday with his girlfriend right now. She doesn't live here either!" He adds quickly. "It's just me and him. And I'm giving you too much information, aren't I?" Phil laughs again.

"Yeah..." The landlord gives an awkward half-laugh.

Awkward silence.

"So, the letter," Phil says finally.

"Yeah, the letter."

"Um, we can go into the lounge and talk," Phil says, his eyes darting over to you as the landlord walks into the lounge.

"(Y/N), where's the letter?" Phil whispers to you.

"I gave it to you!"

"And I gave it back!"

You can see the worry in Phil's bright blue eyes. You would be worried too, if you got an eviction letter for no reason whatsoever.

"Don't worry, Phil, I'll find it," you say, putting your hand on his arm. "Go talk to the landlord."

Phil takes a deep breath and nods.

And then you notice his shirt.

Why you didn't notice his shirt as soon as he came out, you don't know, but it just now comes to your attention.

It's backwards.

Yes, his blue T-shirt is on backward, and you can see the tag when you're up close. No doubt the landlord saw it. Who knows what he thinks about you two after all of this?

"Phil," you wince, and look down at his shirt.

Phil looks down, and he grabs the hem of his backwards shirt and pulls it over his head in one swift motion.

"Oh my God, Phil, you could have just-"

"What are you doing?"

You and Phil simultaneously look through the lounge doorway, at the landlord who's giving the two of you a strange look.

Phil looks down at his bare chest. "Um, I can explain?"

The landlord's expression remains stoic.

Phil quickly puts his shirt back on, the right way this time. "See, I was in such a rush that I put my shirt on backwards, and I was just...changing..."

"Um, okay..." The landlord laughs awkwardly.

"Haha, yeah..." Phil looks down.

"Are we going to discuss this 'letter' you told me about?"

"Oh yeah," Phil nods. "Find the letter," he whispers to you.

"I will-"

"And ring Dan again-"

"I will!" You say, pushing Phil into the lounge.

"Oh!" Phil pops back through the doorway. "And before I forget, can you get me my glasses too?"

"Yes," you give him a quick peck on the lips. "Now go!"

*~*~*~*

"Come on, Dan, come on..." You chew on your lip as you wait for Dan to pick up. If he picks up.

It had been a long day. Throughout the entire morning and afternoon, Phil sat in the lounge trying to sort out this mess with the landlord. Apparently, some paperwork got mixed up or something like that, and that's why Dan and Phil's rent wasn't documented.

Meanwhile, you've been ringing and ringing Dan, who hasn't had any contact with the two of you all day. He has to answer, because he was the one who turned in the rent money, so only he would know what went wrong.

You sigh and flop back on Phil's bed. He's still in the lounge with the landlord, and it's almost 5 o'clock.

Suddenly, you feel Phil's phone vibrate in your hand and you jump.

"Hello?!" You answer expectantly, not even bothering to check who's calling.

"Phi-(Y/N)?" You hear Dan's confused voice on the other line, and you're beyond grateful that he finally answered.

"Dan! What happened? Why didn't you answer?!" You exclaim, jumping up.

"W-We haven't had any reception...what's wrong?"

"Well, I-um, Phil...and the landlord-" you begin, walking down the hall and into the lounge. Phil looks utterly exhausted, but his face brightens a bit when he sees you.

"The landlord?"

"I'll just let him explain," you say, handing the phone to Phil.

He smiles and gives you a thumbs up before taking the phone and finally speaking to Dan.

*~*~*~*

"That was actually insane," you say, sighing before flopping back on the couch.

Phil sits down beside you rubs his face. "Yeah," he half-laughs, but it turns into a yawn. "I don't think I've ever gotten a shower that fast before."

You yawn too and curl up next to Phil.

"I think we're the ones that need to go on holiday now," Phil says, kissing your forehead.

fin

I liked this one a loooooooottt !!1!!¡!¡¡
Comment and vote if you guys did too! It means a lot to me
And almost 1K reads?!?! Wowza I'm not that important guys but thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.2K 41
Phil Lester is a well known youtuber. He hides behind the camera, he acts the way that he wants to but he scared to be himself at school. He's popula...
66.4K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...
1M 27.7K 89
x reader imagines. [none of these are mine, they're all from tumblr]
10.3K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...