In This Together ▷ Stilinski

By simplystiles-

[ BOOK TWO ] ❝ fear is a proof of the degeneracy of the mind. ❞ Kasey McCall has been through more than enoug... More

In This Together
Chapter 1. Stealing Kisses and Weird Animal Behavior
Chapter 2. Here We Go Again
Chapter 3. Totally Jealous
Chapter 4. A Total Disaster
Chapter 5. Hot Mess
Chapter 6. Finally Connected
Chapter 7. Morning Argument
Chapter 8. The Darach
Chapter 9. Not an Average Bus Stop
Chapter 10. Keep It Together Jared
Chapter 12. Gasoline, Road Flares, and Purple Dust
Chapter 13. A Connection and Kidnapping
Chapter 14. Climactic Moments
Chapter 15. Hallucinations
Chapter 16. Scott The Bulldog
Chapter 17. Kasey's Adventures!
Chapter 18. My Psychotic English Teacher
Chapter 19. Whirlwind of Events
Chapter 20. Gone
Chapter 21. Holding Your Breath
Chapter 22. Letting Go
Chapter 23. Sixteen Hours
Chapter 24. Heart's of Darkness
Chapter 25. Nightmares or Reality?
Chapter 26. Finding an Anchor
Chapter 27. The Werecoyote
Chapter 28. Who Needs Instructions?
Chapter 29. Feisty Kasey and a Fire Alarm
Chapter 30. Falling into Place
Chapter 31. Trying To Connect The Dots
Chapter 32. Blacklight and Blackout
Chapter 33. The Diagnosis
Chapter 34. The Oni
Chapter 35. Cold Case
Chapter 36. Already Taken
Chapter 37. The Nogitsune
Chapter 38. Fooled
Chapter 39. Echo House
Chapter 40. Trepanation
Chapter 41. Using the Word Werewolf in Public
Chapter 42. Outfoxing the Fox
Chapter 43. De-Void
Chapter 44. Myriad of Pain
Chapter 45. Insatiable
Chapter 46. Shattered
Chapter 47. Glass Box
Chapter 48. The Divine Move

Chapter 11. Glen Capri And A Room For Three

79.2K 1.7K 930
By simplystiles-

"Motel Glen Capri? Oh that even sounds tacky," I huffed as I hopped off the last step of the bus, Scott and Stiles right behind me. The Cross Country meet got pushed back another day and we had to stop and stay somewhere for the evening, of course Finstock would pick this place. 

Scott glanced around and shrugged, "I've seen worse."

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles scoffed as he adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder, his hand mindlessly found mine and gripped on to it tightly as his eyes raked in the surrounding area. 

Finstock blew his whistle as he walked towards us from the main office, he had several room keys' in his hands and he looked quite flustered. "Listen up, the meet's been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most amount of vacancies and least amount of judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, so choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? So keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." 

I rolled my eyes as I snatched a key out of his hand, room 213. I glanced at Stiles and my brother awkwardly, "Who am I rooming with?" 

Scott rose an eyebrow, "With me. Obviously."

"Why can't she room with me?" Stiles asked as he whipped his head around to gawk at my brother. It's awesome that Scott and I are feeling better, but I kind of miss Stiles keeping his voice down and his hyperactive mannerisms to a minimum around us. 

My brother then narrowed his eyes at Stiles, "Because Coach said no sexual perversions. Plus, after what happened earlier I don't want her out of my sight." 

"I can keep an eye on her, ya'know. I'm not going to let anything happen to her." Stiles muttered in annoyance. 

Scott shrugged, "She's rooming with me."

"How about we all room together?" I suggested to try and ease the tension, to be honest I would much rather room with Stiles than Scott, but apparently Scott wasn't going to let that happen so we had to meet somewhere in the middle. 

My brother scoffed, "There's only two beds-- oh no! You two are not sleeping together in the same room as me. That's weird and uncalled for and I am not doing it." 

"I mean, I was gonna suggest one of us sleep on the floor... god get your head out of your ass, Scott." I chuckled as I ascended the stair's to the second level of rooms. I've personally never stayed in a motel, and I really didn't want to experience it in general. 

"Or Stiles could room with Lydia and Allison." Scott dead-panned as I found our door and inserted the key into the lock. With a quick twist I had gained access to the room and when the light was on, giving us the full view, I scrunched my face up in distaste. Why is everything like yellow-themed? That's so gross. 

I hate the color yellow.

Stiles groaned as he tossed his bag on the floor, "I am not rooming with Lydia and Allison."

"Guys, it's fine. I'll sleep on the floor." I sighed as I watched Scott cross his arms over his chest in a pouting manner. He needs to realize that Stiles and I have slept together on several occasions and not once have we had sex yet, and I doubt we would want to spend out first time in a motel with my brother in the bed two feet away. 

"You're not sleeping on the floor. You're sleeping on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Stiles retorted as he sat down on the aforementioned bed that he claimed he wasn't going to sleep on. 

Scott groaned as he threw his hands up in the air, "Fine! You two can sleep in the same bed, but I swear if I hear--"

"Bro, chill," I laughed, "we aren't going to do anything, especially not with you in here. Come on now."

My brother rolled his eyes and plopped down on the second bed, laying down and looking up at the mustard colored ceiling. I shuffled over to the bed Stiles was on and sat indian style atop it as I watched the both of them gaze at the ceiling. Stiles looked beyond attractive at the moment with the way his eyes are slightly squinted, showing he was deep in thought, and he was biting on the inside of his bottom lip. This would be the perfect time to take a picture of him...

I sighed as I started to play with the string on Stiles' jacket, "Now would be a good time to talk about the Darach, don't you think? Like, who we think it is?" I suggested.

Stiles nodded, "Yes! Now would be a perfect time for that."

"Okay, go for it." Scott replied.

"Alright so Kasey and I have four," Stiles stated as he held up four of his fingers for added effect. 

My brother turned to face my boyfriend in shock, "You have four suspects?"

"Well originally we had ten, well technically nine, I had Derek on there twice.." He replied, I let out a chuckle at the fact that he put Derek on the list twice. I told him that once was enough but he didn't think that it was.

Scott nodded, "So who is number one? Harris?"

"Yeah, just because he's missing doesn't mean that he's dead." I explained seriously. I always knew that Harris was evil, this theory just proves it. 

"So if he isn't dead that means our Chemistry teacher is out committing human sacrifices..." Scott said slowly. 

I nodded, "Yes. I realize that it sounds a bit odd out loud, but just go with it."

"Okay but what if it's someone else from school? Like remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott point out. 

My eyes widened the second that he was finished talking, because I knew that Stiles was about to go off. He had actually said that Matt was ''evil'' and was behind something from pretty much day one. Stiles sat up abruptly and gawked at my brother, "Excuse me? What? Yes we did? I called that from day one, actually." He was now standing as he kept his gaze on my brother. 

Scott propped himself up on his elbows and rose an eyebrow at Stiles, "Yeah but we never really thought that it was seriously Matt."

"I was serious." Stiles stated as he gestured to himself with his hands, "I was quite serious, deadly serious actually, and no one listened to me." 

Scott rolled his eyes and decided to change the subject, "Who are the other three?"

"We have Derek's sister, Cora, because no one really knows anything about her. Next is your boss--" 

My brother quickly cut me off, "My boss?"

"Yes your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi Wan thing he's got going on. It weirds me out." Stiles interjected, he was the one who wanted to put Deaton on the list anyway. I don't think Deaton is the Darach, he's too nice. 

I glanced at Scott to see that he looked beyond confused, "Oh my god. Have you still not seen Star Wars?" Stiles asked with a groan. 

"I swear that if we get out of this alive, I will watch the movie." Scott replied with an amused smile. 

Stiles shook his head from side to side, "It just makes me crazy that your sister has seen it but you haven't and--"

"Okay, who's the next one?" Scott cut him off, narrowing his eyes at me to reveal the fourth and final suspect. 

I sighed as I glanced down at the ground, "Lydia and I... we're actually kind of tied together. When she was being controlled by Peter and had no idea about it, I kept blacking out and seeing her everywhere.. and if she is doing this it again, it would explain why I keep connecting myself to people randomly and I keep getting random headaches." 

Scott sighed and flopped back down on the bed, "Great."

"I'm gonna run down to the vending machine, do you want anything?" I asked Stiles as I zipped up my jacket, it was a bit chilly outside tonight for some reason. 

He was currently sitting on the bed looking up something on his phone about human sacrifices, and Scott left about five minutes ago to talk to Allison about something. I wasn't really listening to him when he left so I'm not too sure what he wants to talk to her about. 

Stiles looked up from his phone and met my gaze, "I'll go with you--"

"No it's fine, I was going to go and talk to Lydia too... I'll be back in like five minutes. So, do you want anything?" I asked again. 

He sighed and narrowed his eyes at me, "I really don't think you should be going by yourself."

"Okay, I guess you don't want anything." I smirked as I grabbed my phone and headed out of the room. 

"GET MY SOME PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS PLEASE!" His voice traveled through the door as I headed down the stairs, I let out a laugh at his behaviour and skipped the rest of the way to the vending machine. When I got there, Boyd was standing in front of it. 

I smiled as I approached him, "Hey Vernon. What's up?" 

He didn't even glance at me as he slowly pushed a button with his index finger, the little spiral began to turn and the pack of crackers made it's way towards the glass, but it then stopped halfway. 

"Oh. That happened to Stiles once and he knocked the thing over, I'm sure if you just shake it--"

My eyes widened and I stopped speaking as Boyd just punched through the glass, causing the shattered pieces to rain down on the black pavement. He then snatched the crackers out and turned on his heel, walking away in silence. 

I glanced around awkwardly before grabbing the pack of peanut butter crackers that Stiles requesting and a small bag of honey roasted peanuts for myself. Hopefully I don't get blamed for this. Why did Boyd just punch through the glass anyway? I'm sure he could have just moved the machine a bit and whatever he wanted would have fallen out. 

My eyes then landed on Lydia, she was gracefully approaching the main office with a few towels in her hands. I wonder what she's doing? As I approached her I waved at her and she slowed down so I could catch up. 

"What're you doing with those?" I asked as I ripped open my peanuts and popped a few in my mouth. The second that the honey infused and sugar coated peanut touched my tongue, I couldn't help but smile in delight. These things are the bomb. 

Lydia rolled her eyes at me as she responded, "Getting some fresh towels for mine and Allison's room."

"Ah, I see. Wouldn't want to take a shower with nicotine scented towels--" I abruptly stopped talking when I realized what I had said, Lydia froze in place as she gave me a questioning look, her pale green eyes widening in surprise. 

"How did you... I never said that they..." She trailed off, obviously in too much shock to even finish her sentence. 

I have no clue how I knew that the towels smelled like nicotine. The word just popped into my mind and I said it. That is so weird. I shrugged as I glanced at the towels, "I have no idea."

"I don't like it here, I knew there was something off about this place." She muttered as she re-started her trek to the front desk. Me being the follower I am, I trailed right behind her. 

Lydia tapped the bell on the counter two times, the high pitched ding of the bell drew the elderly woman behind the counter's attention quickly. "Can I please have some new towels? The card in our room said it was a none smoking room, which doesn't really explain why these reek of nicotine." She said with a sigh as the woman turned around. 

I nearly gasped at the fact that the woman had one of those surgically in-planted tubes in her neck that some chain smokers have to get due to how badly they damaged their lungs and esophagus. Of course this woman would be a smoker and of course Lydia would happen to say a comment that not only was belittling the room service here, but also was sort of a nasty remark about smoking. 

"Sorry about that sweetheart," The woman rasped as she gripped the counter and narrowed her gray eyes at Lydia. 

This was a bit weird, and for some a reason an uneasy feeling was pricking at the bottom of my spine. Without thinking I took a step closer to Lydia, I felt safer being closer to her rather than the creepy woman behind the counter. My eyes drifted from the woman's wrinkled face to a little counter of sorts on the back wall. It had red numbers that read out 198, and it didn't really look like a calendar. 

"What is that?" I inquired as I pointed to the little pieces of paper. 

The lady turned around to glance at what I was pointing at, when she turned back around she had a bemused look on her face, "That's sort of an inside thing with the staff of the motel. My husband insists on keeping it up." 

Lydia quirked an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"It's a little bit morbid to be honest, are you sure you wanna know?" She asked, her voice causing goosebumps to scale the surface area of my skin. 

I nodded once, "Tell us."

"We're not gonna make the top of anyone's list when it comes to customer satisfaction," The woman began as she slowly brought her face closer to the glass pane that was separating us from her. 

"Obviously," Lydia replied sarcastically. 

The woman continued her story despite Lydia's rude remark, "But we are number one in California when it comes to one disturbing little detail. Since opening, we have the most number in California of guest suicides."

Lydia and I both stood there in shock as the a smirk made it's way on to the elderly woman's face, they have the most guest suicides? Why would they even keep this motel running if so many people have killed themselves here? I could feel my head starting to pound, and I knew it was because there was something going on with Lydia. 

"198?" I choked out as I glanced at the blood red numbers on the nicotine stained paper that had once been white but was now a sickly yellow color. 

The woman began to laugh hysterically, "And counting." 

"Really? 198?" Allison asked as she walked out of the bathroom, running her hands through her slightly damp hair. 

Lydia had asked me to go with her to tell Allison about the sketchy woman behind the counter and the creepy suicide count that she had in her little office. I guess Stiles was going to have to wait a bit longer to get those peanut butter crackers. 

"Yes. And that's in forty years, on average that 4.95 year... which is actually expected." Lydia mumbled as she glanced at the floor, clearly she knew something was up, she just couldn't really explain it. 

I shrugged as I tossed a peanut into the air and caught it with my mouth, "But she is keeping track of it. And I mean, I get people have their hobbies and crap but who does that? Who?" 

"And they were all suicides?" Allison questioned as she faced Lydia and I with a confused look on her face. 

Lydia nodded, "Yes. Hanging, throat slicing, pill popping, both barrels of a shotgun in the mouth suicides. I don't know about you but me, I'd be--"

"Which one do you want?" A male voice that I didn't recognize cut Lydia off, and it sounded like it was coming from the vent. It was obviously someone in the other room. 

I glanced at Lydia awkwardly, "Did you hear that?" 

"Hear what?" Allison asked quickly while Lydia nodded in response. What the hell? Is this guy like standing by the vent or something? 

"I don't know... the smaller one, I guess?" A woman replied, she sounded like she was on the verge of tears and her nose was stuffy. 

Lydia and I both slowly turned around to face the vent as the guy began to speak again, "That's okay, smaller is better. There's less kick... I'll chamber the route. Alright so--"

I quickly climbed up on the bed and approached the vent as I listened to this couple speak to one another, "Wait wait wait. I mean... what do I... do I count?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll count to three."

"So after three, or on three?"

"You tell me.."

My eyes widened as I realized what was going on in the room next door. The small piece of plastic that was tied to the barrier on the vent was flapping due to the amount of a breeze coming out of the air conditioner. Oh my god. 

"We'll go one... two...then pull the trigger." The girl explained, and I could hear her let out a deep breath that she had been holding.

"Okay. I love you." 

"I love you too."

"One...two...BANG!" 

I literally sprung off of the bed as I pulled my hand up to cover my mouth so I couldn't scream. My eyes were watering as I just gawked at the vent, two people just shot themselves in the room next door! Lydia had both of her hands covering her mouth as well as she backed away from the vent. 

"What is the matter with you two?" Allison asked in confusion. 

I turned to face her with wide eyes, "Didn't you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She asked me slowly, her eyebrows raising in question. How did she not hear that? It was a freaking gunshot, those things aren't exactly quiet!

Lydia spun on her heel to face her best friend, "The two people in the other room! They shot themselves!" 

Without a second thought Lydia then bolted out of the room, I had no choice but to follow after her. How could Allison not hear what Lydia and I hear? I followed Lydia as she stopped at the room next door, she pushed open the slightly ajar door and crept into the dark room. 

"Lydia, stop!" I hissed as Allison caught up to us. If there is one thing I've learned from scary movies, it's to not go into a dark room, especially when some freaky shit is going on that you can't explain. 

Lydia ignored me and only walked further into the room, "Hello?"

Allison grabbed a hold of my wrist as we followed after our strawberry blond friend, obviously the people that shot themselves weren't in here, because I doubt they would have all of the lights off and the door slightly open. 

"Hello?" Lydia called out again as she walked across the plastic lining that was laying on the carpet. Why is there plastic on the carpet?

A light was then flicked on, I glanced over to the source to see that Lydia had found one of those lamps that you use when you're doing construction of some type. When the room was lit up you could see that the reason there was plastic all over the floor was because they were re-painting the room. There were paint cans literally everywhere, and there was a large metal structure by the window that had paint brushes and tools on it. 

"It had to be right here... Kasey you heard it too. There was a guy and a girl and they sounded younger, but they were here." Lydia panicked as she looked at Allison, her eyes were brimming with tears and she locked shell-shocked. 

I nodded, "I did hear it. Allison I swear there were two people and they shot themselves."

"I believe you two, I do. After everything we've been through, I believe you." Allison said sincerely as she glanced between Lydia and myself. 

Lydia shook her head from side to side and rubbed at her eyes, "Let's get out of here." She then walked out of the room and headed back to her's and Allison's room. I risked one last glance at the room that was being renovated before I followed after them.

By the time that Allison and I got back into the room, Lydia was shoving stuff into her purse and shaking her head from side to side quickly. "We have to leave, like now. I told you there was something up with this place. I don't like it here." She said to Allison.

"But they were all suicides, right? What... do you think this place is haunted?" She asked the frantic red head. 

Lydia shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe."

"Yeah, I agree with Lydia though. I think we need to leave. I don't like the fact that only Lydia and I can hear people killing themselves." I mumbled. 

Allison crossed her arms over her chest, "Well let's go and get some answers."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. 

"Let's go ask that lady at the desk, maybe she can help." She shrugged as she turned on her heel and started out of the room. 

Lydia glanced at me worriedly, "Kasey I don't like it here. It feels wrong."

I nodded in understanding, "I know. I keep getting this weird sensation at the bottom of my spine, and it's freaking me out."

We then made our way out of the room, following after Speedy Gonzales, by the time we caught up to her she was already at the window, ringing the bell repeatedly. The woman didn't appear to be anywhere near. 

"This is just great," Lydia muttered. 

Allison then took a sharp intake of breath, "Didn't you say that number was 198?"

I nodded, "Yeah, why-- oh god."

The number on the nicotine stained calendar no longer said 198. It now said 201. That's three more people than it had before. And I didn't like the fact that for some reason images of Scott, Isaac, and Boyd were all popping into my mind at the moment. 

"What does that mean? That there was three more suicides?" Allison panicked. 

I swallowed dryly, "Or that there are about to be three more..." 

__________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone! so i think this chapter turned out a lot better than the previous one. so i'm happy with it! i hope to have the second part of this chapter up before sunday, along with an update on afraid to fall since it's been like two weeks since i've updated that one! so how do you all like how season three is going so far? i'm super excited for the last four episodes, they really are full of drama and emotion and loads of oppurtunities for stasey / stasexy moments and i'm pumped! also i posted a personal narrative book about my life. so if you want to read that, go ahead and check it out. 

okay fan vote and comment as per usualllll! the more comments and words of encouragement i get, the more motivated i am to upload... just sayin' xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
52.4K 426 9
There are not many kokushibo/michikatsu NSFW oneshots in Wattpad so I decided to write some for the The Divine Upper moon 1 It is my first time writ...
2.5M 79.3K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
740K 17.3K 22
Please note: This is my first story that I wrote a long time ago, when I was much younger. It does not reflect my current writing. Rebecca McCall (B...