Gangland.

By Bhettiboop

"14th and Schaefer avenue is listed as the Number #1 dangerous city and most filled gang area in the United S... More

Chapter 1 - Cold Welcome.
Chapter 2 - "Blasted."
Chapter 3 - One Blood.
Chapter 4 - "Bread on the Table."
Chapter 5 - First Timer.
Chapter 6 - Hoodlum.
Chapter 7 - "Like Father, Like Son."
Chapter 8 - Gun's Drawn.
Chapter 9 - Scared Straight.
Chapter 10 - "My Seed."
Chapter 11 - Jacked.
Chapter 12 - Deadbeat.
Chapter 13 - Tainted Picture.
Chapter 14 - "Dear Mama."
Chapter 15 - On Edge.
Chapter 16 - Pros and Cons.
Chapter 17 - Bigger Balls.
Chapter 18 - Headshot.
Chapter 19 - Swallow your Pride.
Chapter 20 - Turned Down.
Chapter 21 - Reconsideration.
Chapter 22 - Crossfire. [Part 1.]
Chapter 23 - Crossfire. [Part 2.]
Chapter 24 - Pride and Joy.
Chapter 25 - Cat and Mouse. [Part 1.]
Chapter 26 - Cat and Mouse. [Part 2.]
Chapter 27 - Crucial Mistake.
Chapter 28 - Reality Check.
Chapter 29 - "Lay Low."
Chapter 30 - Damaged.
Chapter 31 - Lion's Cub.
Chapter 32 - "Oh, Brother..."
Chapter 33 - All on You.
Chapter 34 - Peace of Mind.
Chapter 35 - "Came Back to Haunt You."
Chapter 36 - Boys 2 Men.
Chapter 37 - Key West.
Chapter 38 - Hoodlums.
Chapter 39 - "Stay Here."
Chapter 40 - "Man Up."
Chapter 41 - All over Again.
Chapter 42 - I.D.
Chapter 43 - BFF.
Chapter 44 - Wanted.
Chapter 45 - Witnessed.
Chapter 46 - "Yo' Blood."
Chapter 47 - "Guess who's Back?"
Chapter 48 - The Sunny State.
Chapter 49 - Front Row.
Chapter 50 - Homeland!
Chapter 51 - Getaway.
Chapter 52 - Step Madre.
Chapter 53 - Line Up.
Chapter 54 - "Poor Baby..."
Chapter 55 - Wreckless.
Chapter 56 - Decisions...
Chapter 57 - "Surprise, SURPRISE!"
Chapter 58 - Brainwashed.
Chapter 59 - California.
Chapter 60 - Twinnin'.
Chapter 62 - Follow your Dreams.
Chapter 63 - Drugged. [Part 1.]
Chapter 64 - Drugged. [Part 2.]
Chapter 65 - Just the Beginning. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!
Quick question for my Baton Rouge readers.

Chapter 61 - "Are you ready?"

16.8K 742 392
By Bhettiboop

As Noah got in the car, Isaiah cocked his gun pack and loaded it up. As Noah started to put on his mask, Isaiah shook his head and placed his hand on his shoulders.

"No....." Isaiah said, shaking his head. "I can do this shit by myself..."

"I was coming to help because she punched me in the nose." Noah growled as he placed his cloth onto his bloody nose.

Isaiah stared off into space for a while, then gazed at the stars that shined over the projects of Schaefer. Isaiah looked down, then nodded his head slowly.

"It's somethin' else I need you to do, Noah." Isaiah said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"I need you to go to the grocery store and buy some shit fo' da house." Isaiah said as he handed Noah some money. "Here's two hunned."

"What?" Noah snarled. "Why?"

"Because 5-0 don't know I gotta twin brother." Isaiah said as he reached into his pockets and handed Noah his credit card. "That way I can use you as my alibi. When the cops try to flag me, I can say I was there instead..."

Noah squinted his eyes at Isaiah, then looked off in space.

"Genius." Noah nodded.

"I'ma use 'Los car to go take her out." Isaiah nodded as he got out the drivers seat. "You can hop in here and head to da market real quick..."

As Isaiah got out of the car, Noah jumped in the passenger seat and headed off to the grocery store. Isaiah on the other hand, was heading off to Taylor's grandmothers house. He drove out to a local suburban area 20 minutes away, which was a location that was pretty distant from Taylor's old house. When he arrived, he placed on his ski mask and walked inside with his knife. He didn't need to use his gun since Taylor's mother was older than him. Anyway, he crept up her long stairs and into her upstairs bedroom and creaked it open a little. She was sleeping with Kayson. Isaiah tip toed up to her and held his pocket knife over her, preparing to plunge it into her chest.

Suddenly, Taylor's mother grabbed his wrists and held it up. As they both gripped onto the knife, she kicked him in his stomach and shoved him over by the door of her bedroom. As Isaiah lied there for a little while, Taylor's mother grabbed the mask and snatched it off of his face.

"I knew it was you." She growled at him. "I knew it!"

Isaiah sliced her across the face, watching as blood trickled down onto the carpet. He pointed it out and raced towards her, hoping to stab her in the stomach. However, she wasn't giving up. She grabbed onto both of his wrists, holding it away as they both flew over to the side. As the knife scooted across the carpet, Taylor managed to get to the knife before Isaiah. As he raced towards her, she sliced a long cut into Isaiah's side.

"Fuck!" Isaiah shouted out loud as he stumbled over into the corner of the room.

The blood of the large gash started seeping through his thick sweater. As it trickled down onto his tan pants, Isaiah placed his hand on his side in an attempt to cover the wound up.

Now he was mad.

Isaiah ran towards her and backed away as she swung at him again. He grabbed the thin lamp in the room and smashed it against her head, causing the bulb to shatter as she fell onto the ground. When the knife fell again, they both wrestled to it and tried wrangling it through each other's grip. As they both struggled onto their feet, Taylor's mother pointed the knife his way and shoved Isaiah against the wall. Isaiah gritted on his teeth as he strained and glared angrily down at the blade as it sat inches away from his neck. Isaiah scrunched his eyebrows even more and shoved her into the rail by the stairs.

*crash*

Isaiah glanced over the railing and seen Taylor's mother lying unconscious on the foot of the stairway. He glared down at her for a while, then crashed back into the wall of the home. He panted heavily and lifted up his shirt halfway. The gash was pretty deep. It cut right over the large Jesus cross that Isaiah had tattooed on the right side of his body. As the blood gushed from his wound, Isaiah touched it with the tip of his fingers.

"AAAAHH SHIT!" Isaiah shouted, squinting his eyes shut and panting harder. "Son of a bitch!"

After all of the commotion, Isaiah heard Kayson crying in his grandmothers room. Isaiah limped into the room and grabbed him, kissing him on his cheek and clutching him over his shoulder. Isaiah grabbed his knife and mask and walked down the stairs and placed his hand on Kayson's grandmothers neck. She still had a pulse. Isaiah spat the blood that he had in his mouth onto her back, giving her a disgusted look.

"Don't you EVER try to take my son away from me again you old bitch!" Isaiah barked at her as he walked out.

Isaiah placed Kayson into his lap and leaned back a little. However, his whole entire right side was hurting. He sat in front of the house for a while, then called Tyler as he drove back to Schaefer.

"Hello?" Tyler answered.

"Shit.....auuuaaagghhh..." Isaiah groaned as he grabbed his side with his gloved fingers. "T-Ty..."

"Are you alright?"

"Nah, man......" Isaiah strained. "I think I need to be stitched.."

"What happened?"

Isaiah didn't want to tell Tyler that he just got through kicking a woman's ass, so he changed his story a little.

"I just got into a fight bae and.......this nigga pulled out a knife and cut my ass..."

"Oh my god are you okay?!" Tyler gasped out loud.

"Nah.....this gash in my side is deep as hell..." Isaiah panted. "I....I was wondering if you could use some of yo' momma doctors skills and come stitch me up. I 'ont feel like goin' to no doctors..."

"Shit..." Tyler sighed. "It's not as easy to sneak out of my mothers like it is my fathers.."

"Just tell her you gotta go get yo' college shit from Josh or somethin'...." Isaiah groaned, still straining from the gash. "Stop at the local CVS and get all the shit you need..........please..."

Tyler sighed and nodded her head.

"I'll be right over." Tyler said.

"You the shit, bae." Isaiah smiled. "Love you. Bye."

Tyler's eyes widened as he hung up. Isaiah said it so fast that he didn't even realize what he said to her. He just kept on driving.

After arriving home, Isaiah placed a sleeping Kayson into his bed. While I slept on the couch, he crept past me and upstairs into his room. Isaiah walked into the bathroom and lifted up his shirt again. His dark blue sweater was filled with deep red blood that was all in the side. The gash was so deep that the cut looked black while it gushed out deep red surges of blood. His whole side was covered with it. Isaiah grabbed a red towel and placed it onto his side.

"Uuuuaauuugghh." Isaiah gritted angrily through his teeth. "Fuck.."

45 minutes later, Tyler arrived at Isaiah's house with a lot of needles, thin thread, some poroxide, a box of large bandages, and some LMX numbing cream. She walked into Isaiah's room, only to see him clutching the towel and holding it on top of his wound. Tyler walked into the dark room that was complemented by the light that was reflecting from the channels of his TV. She sat down next to him, placing her items down and cutting on the lamp by his bed.

"Let me see." Tyler said.

Isaiah slowly took the towel off of his side. Already, the whole entire towel was filled with blood. Tyler's eyes widened as she looked at how deep it was. She placed on some rubber gloves and reached for it.

"Aye aye aye what you doin'?" Isaiah barked. "Don't touch i-"

"Shhh! You're gonna wake Kayson!" Tyler whispered, pointing at him. "And how am I gonna fix it if I can't touch it?"

"Just be careful!" Isaiah whispered at her in a loud tone.

Tyler placed her thumb on the wound, watching Isaiah jump and close his eyes. She felt around it, then took a deep breath. She pulled out the big giant cotton balls she had and started patting them with peroxide.

"Go place Kayson into the other room really quick."

Isaiah picked Kayson up and placed him into Aunt Shay's bed. He walked back into the room and sat down, watching Tyler hand him a clean white towel from the closet.

"Bite down on this." Tyler nodded. "It's gonna hurt....a lot..."

Isaiah wrapped the cloth around his mouth and placed his teeth on it. Tyler placed the cotton ball onto his wound and started to rub the top, watching Isaiah grunt and squint his eyes shut. He was already biting heavily down onto it. Tyler poured a lot onto her gloved hands and started rubbing it into the wound. Isaiah kept his eyes squinted shut as he groaned and shook his head, gripping onto his bed sheets in agonizing pain. Tyler watched a tear trail from his cheek as she pulled out the LMX cream and started rubbing it all over his wound. Once it was covered with the cream, Isaiah let out a deep breath and let his cloth drop as he glanced at his gash.

"Shit that hurt.." Isaiah sighed, keeping his eyes closed. "Fuck."

"We gone give that 10 minutes to sit and then I'll start the sewing." Tyler nodded. "You won't feel a thing."

10 minutes later, Tyler placed some thread into the hole of her needle and started sewing his wound in slowly. She couldn't do it too quick because she had to make sure that the cut could close as much as it could. As Tyler got to the midway point around 15 minutes later, she looked up at Isaiah in a curious form.

"Did you really mean what you said in the car?" Tyler asked.

"That I needed to be stitched up? Yes." Isaiah scoffed. "This shit is painful but it'll be worth it...."

"No not that." Tyler said as she finished sewing. "I mean, what you said after you thanked me for getting the stuff."

Isaiah had no clue what she was talking about. Of course, this was because of the fact that he was talking so fast that he didn't even realize what he told her.

"Wait a minute, I'm lost." Isaiah said in a confused tone. "What I say?"

Tyler looked up at him for a while, then continued to sew him up.

"Nothing."

After spending almost 40 minutes sewing up Isaiah's side, Tyler was all finished. She placed small white waterproof bandages over his wound so that he didn't have to remove them when he took a shower. She wanted to stay, but she had to get back home to her mother. So once Tyler was done, she gave Isaiah a kiss and headed out the door.

Meanwhile, Aunt Shay's stints in her heart was unclogged by the doctors. She decided not to tell the boys that her surgery was finished because she wanted to get complete rest. On the other hand, one person was still waiting in the waiting room. Damon. When the doctors let him in, he walked in with a depressed look on his face. He was still limping a little from the incident with Isaiah and his.....balls......ahaha. Sorry. Anyway, he sat beside her bed and bowed his head. Aunt Shay gave him a weird look, wondering what was wrong.

"What's the matter, Damon?" Aunt Shay asked.

Damon sniffed as he kept his face covered, then shook his head.

"They won't let me do it." Damon mumbled. "They won't let me donate my heart."

Aunt Shay scrunched her eyebrows at him, giving him a lost look.

"W-why?" Aunt Shay stuttered.

"Because doctors can't do anything that'll take a persons life on contact." Damon sighed. "It's against the law....."

Aunt Shay turned her head and placed it back into her pillow. Her eyes filled with tears as she came to the fact that she was getting closer and closer to death. And now that no one living could give her a donation, the only thing that could happen was a donation from a person that was dying and had consent from the family. And as easy as that sounded, it wasn't. It wasn't easy at all. Asking a family after the death of a loved one could she have their heart would only raise suspicion. When the doctor allowed her to go home the next morning, Aunt Shay didn't have any emotion. She was distraught. When Noah picked her up, Isaiah's face lit up from the fact that he hadn't seen his mother in almost 2 weeks.

"Hey ma!" Isaiah cheered.

Aunt Shay didn't say anything. She got into the passenger seat and glared out of the window, crying silently so that the boys wouldn't see her. Noah leaned forward and glanced at her from the drivers seat, wondering what was wrong.

"Are you okay, ma?" Noah asked in a concerned tone.

Isaiah leaned forward and started rubbing her shoulders. Aunt Shay shook her head, not able to talk.

"Damon can't give me a heart transplant........." Aunt Shay sniffed. "I can't get a heart transplant from ANYONE unless they're close to me, they're dying, and our family consents it."

Both Isaiah and Noah froze. Aunt Shay shook her head faster, wiping her tears with the napkins inside of the car.

"Just take me home...." She sniffed. "I don't wanna be here no more.."

Doing as his mother asked, Noah drove all of them home. The second they got there, Aunt Shay said that she wanted to be alone for the whole day. She didn't want anyone bothering her, she didn't want anyone trying to comfort her, she just wanted to be by herself. When I got home from class, I noticed that the boys were asking her if she wanted something to eat or something to drink. She refused. In fact, me and the twins checked in on her repeatedly. She didn't want anything for the whole entire day. 

Towards midnight, everyone started making their way to bed. But not Isaiah. He was plotting to do one thing.

Find a family member to murder.

Isaiah knew that this was very dirty and wrong, but he was willing to do to any measure to save his mother. If he lost her, he would lose his last ounce of sanity. He cut on his lamp and took out a large box that was filled with multiple family members. He glanced at a picture of Noah and quickly put him to the side. He wasn't going to murder his brother. He looked at a picture of me and paused. He lifted it up and placed it to the side, not wanting to kill me either. Afterwards, he started placing out pictures of second and third cousins. Isaiah sifted through and tried to figure out what who he wanted to take out.

And this decision, wasn't going to be made overnight.

The next day made it a week closer to Noah's destination week. Early in the morning, Noah met up with his counselor at the same college that didn't have any classes today. He watched as his counselor set up his classes. But for the whole entire time, Noah couldn't stop thinking about his mother. He sat off to the side for 20 minutes, clenching his jaw to avoid breaking down in front of him. Once the counselor submitted his classes, he smiled at Noah and asked him the damning question.

"Are you ready to leave in a week?" The counselor smiled.

Tears shot down Noah's eyes. He quickly shut them and placed his hands on his side, shaking his head and wiping his eyes.

"Are you okay?" The counselor asked.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just......" Noah sniffed. "I'm fine....."

The counselor gave him a heartfelt look, then sighed again.

"Are you sure that you're ready, Noah?"

Noah glanced up at him and took a deep breath.

"Yes." Noah sighed. "I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 11.4K 35
Dear Nobody, My name is Luna Rose Wesley and I'm just like any other girl my age. I have some secrets, I'm afraid of the future, I have some complica...
41.7K 1K 43
keep your friends close and your enemies closer🖤✨
5K 54 13
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24
510K 7.1K 39
[C O M P L E T E] *You're 16, mattia is your ex *Name:Elena *1 friend Jordyn *Live in NJ *Owns a mansion from your dad *Dad owns a art gallery (not i...