Aphmau's History

By LuckyMuddypaw

This is my version of what Aphmau's history is, or what it should have been. You all have a right to your own... More

Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2: The Prophecy
Part 3: The Decendant
Part 4: The First Test
Part 5: The Second Test
Part 6: Her Dimention
Part 7: The Final Test Part 1
...
Part 10: Phoenix Drop?

Part 8: The Escape

40 1 0
By LuckyMuddypaw

After Garroth came to his senses, they all worked together to defeat Zane, Garroth, feeling that it was his fault that they were in this mess, stayed behind to keep Zane at bay, sacrificing the fact that he may never see his friends again. Behind them came a crash, and a portal appeared with an older woman standing beside it, motioning them to go through it. Garroth stayed behind wile the others fled for safety, and when they went through the portal, they found themselves in an unrecognizable forest, but they were about to learn how much change had occurred, in there absence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
652K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...