Secret Life Of A Vampire Teen...

By TheFirstRay

"Ricky!!! I.. I'm pregnant... , & its not a normal child." I said, my voice was trembling and my eyes were fi... More

PROLOGUE
1. Sneaking Out
2. To The Party
4. Then Why Can't I

3. Everybody Is Having Secrets...

288 39 8
By TheFirstRay

Thanks to @Boy_Directioner_16 for the new Story Cover... :)
.............................................................

Adrian's pic in side bar.

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

Amy's POV:

I entered the main gate of my house, removing my sandals, I made my way to my room.

"Amy..." I jumped at voice & turned around to see Ashley standing there staring at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Ashley!!! Why didn't you sleep yet??? It's too late..."

"Yea Amy, it's too late. Where were you been ?" She cut me off, folding her arm to her chest.

"I'm going to sleep now. Nice jacket by the way."

Suddenly I realized that I forgot to return his jacket.

"No no it's not mine.."

"Yea I know, it's not yours." She said with that black expression on her face.

"Aah, look I can explain..."

"I don't need any explanation Amy, but I guess mom does."

"What? Does mom know"

"No, not yet." She said & I got scared more, "don't worry Amy! I'm not gonna tell mom. I know she is already disturbed these days. I'm not a kid Amy." She paused then continue, (without leaving that blank expressions on her face) " But you have to Tell her eventually. If you are not planning to keep secrets, like dad did." She said angrily but I could see her eyes were watery by now. Turning around, she walked in.

"Ashley.." I called her but she shut the door on my face.

I made my way to my room and stepped in through the window. I changed my clothes before going to bed. I just wanted to take my sleep now, but I couldn't sleep...

Memory of hours ago, started to flash in my mind.

~ Flashback ~

"Come, you should clean it first" he suggested & I nodded.

Walking out with Ricky, I saw from the corner of my eyes that Adrian was staring at us angrily.

He led me to the washroom. I got busy in getting the liquid off my dress. Suddenly two hands held my shoulders and tracking on my arms. He terned me around, I looked up at him. Our eyes bored and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync & without breaking the kiss, he pinned me to the wall, my back was touching the cold tile of washroom. Then our kiss turned into a hot make out season. But then we pulled away from each other when door swung open. And a blonde hair girl reviled with shock face, mouth hung open....

She pressed her lips into a thin line "You know, you could have use the lock." She said pointing at the lock, located on the door.

"I'm waiting for you outside." Ricky said & walked out.

I grabbed my pursue and was about to leave.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked looking in mirror, adjusting her hair.

"Kind of" I said nervously.

"Hmm I thought Adrian is his girlfriend. Strange."

"Adrian!!" That girl who spilled drink on me.

"I don't know actually, I just met him a couple of hours ago." I told her with a confused look on my face.

"Oh, Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She comforted me.

"BTW I'm Grace Bowman."

"Amy Juergens"

"Aah nice to meet you." She said & made her way outside, & so did I.

.
.
.

I went to parking lot, Ricky was standing there leaning against his car. The weather was changing cold now. The black clouds covered up the sky.

"Ricky!!"

"Let's go" he said opening the door for me.

"No first tell me about Adrian!!! is she your girlfriend???" He got shock as I asked.

He opened his mouth to say something...

~ Flashback End ~

I interrupted from my thoughts by alarm. I sigh & got up from my bed, before turning the alarm clock off.

.
.
.

*At School*

I slammed the locker & made my way to the class. I saw Ricky coming to me, I raised my hand to wave him, but he walked past me, like I wasn't there.

~ FLASHBACK ~

Ricky's stopped his car a few feet away from my house.

"Ricky..."

"It's getting Late Amy. You should be in your room now." He cut me off. Not looking at me.

I sighed & slammed the door after climbing out.

A little raining has been started by now.

I stood there in cool wind, I watched him leaving until he got out of my sight.

little drops of rain were falling on me.

Sighing, running hand through my hair, I headed back to home.

~ FLASHBACK ENDS ~

I interrupted by my memories when Lauren called me waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Amy!!! Are you here?" Lauren asked, giving me a 'What Happened' face.

"Hmm nothing I'm just little tired." I said holding my neck.

"So... tell, where were you guys went last night" I asked raising my brows.

"Madison's mom met an accident last night." She told with a sad look on her face.

"But she is fine now it was a minor accident." She said in relief.

"But it was my fault" Lauren said after a deep sigh.

Lauren's POV:

"It was my fault." I said after a deep sigh.

~ Flashback ~

I was looking for a spot to park my car but I couldn't find. So I headed to next street. I saw a perfect free spot to park my car, but then a lady appeared no where of blue and bumped into my car.

"Oh shoot!!! Are you OK?" I asked worriedly, after getting out of my car. I held her and helped her getting into the car.

Then I texted Madison & we drove to hospital.

~ Flashback End ~

"And in this way we couldn't enjoy the party." I said with a sigh.

"Oh I'm so sorry Lauren."

"I'll meet you at lunch now." She headed to her class.

I didn't want to lie to you Amy, but I had to.

Amy's POV:

*At Lunch*

I took my lunch & made my way where Lauren & Madison were sitting.

"I'm sorry about your mom Madison."

"Well, that's OK"

"So, you didn't tell us about your new friend." Lauren said Changing the subject.

Suddenly Ricky came up with Adrian and they sat on table next to us, talking to each other like nobody else is there.

"Yea he is not in our school. & I forgot to ask his name." I said not sure if they gonna believe.

"Oh Amy! You forgot to ask his name??? That's not done." Madison sighed, believing me. But Lauren didn't seem satisfied with what I told them. She just started to eat her food. Looking down at her plate, she was smirking & i could feel that she was hiding something. Something not right.!!!

.
.
.
.

...........................................................
..............................................

Hope you like it, please give your feedback.

Updated on : 22 May 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
288K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
95.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...