Secret Life Of A Vampire Teen...

Av TheFirstRay

"Ricky!!! I.. I'm pregnant... , & its not a normal child." I said, my voice was trembling and my eyes were fi... Mer

1. Sneaking Out
2. To The Party
3. Everybody Is Having Secrets...
4. Then Why Can't I

PROLOGUE

504 52 28
Av TheFirstRay

Excuse the Mistakes
..............
.............
...........

Amy's POV:

So I entered in the dark room and saw Ricky sitting on his couch. His eyes were red & he was looking drunk.

"Ri.. Ricky" my voice barely more than a whisper.

He lifted his gaze up to look at me. His eyes were roaming on me up to down. While I was standing there shocked & scared.

His lips curled into an evil smirk. He was looking really Scarry now.

"So What brought you here my love" he asked still smirking, but it didn't sound like a question. Like he already knew why in this hell I was here.

"Ricky!!! I.. I'm pregnant... , & it is not a normal child." I said, my voice was trembling and water in my eyes.

"What is it Ricky? & what the hell are you??? & what have you done to me???"

"So you really wanna know what I am" he said in a low raspy voice. His eyes were raping me.

Getting up from his couch, he made his way towards me.He pinned me to wall & rested his right hand beside my head and then whispered in my ear

"I'm A Vampire!"

.
.
.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...