Kimmy's Love Spell

By SherlySusan

Louise Stapleton, a beautiful girl with not so much luck in love department has a new roommate, a witch in tr... More

Note from Author
Chapter 1 - The new Housemate
Chapter 2 - The Magic Apple
Chapter 3 - The Ride Home
Chapter 4 - Job Offer
Chapter 5 - Mrs Morasco
Chapter 6 - The Boss Upstairs
Chapter 7 - I Like You
Chapter 8 - Supermarket Trip
Chapter 9 - Venting
Chapter 10 - The Antidote
Chapter 11 - The Tea
Chapter 12 - Invite
Chapter 13 - Dinner
Chapter 14 - Eavesdropping
Chapter 15 - Job Interview
Chapter 16 - First Day
Chapter 17 - The Bet
Chapter 18 - Picnic
Chapter 19 - Drunk
Chapter 20 - The Wedding
Chapter 21 - All She Wants to do Is Crying....
Chapter 22 - Back to Work
Chapter 23 - Accident
Chapter 24 - You are Responsible
Chapter 25 - Nag... Nag... Nag....
Chapter 26 - Good Morning
Chapter 27 - Brendan
Chapter 28 - The Confuse Mind
Chapter 29 - Tears
Chapter 30 - The Meeting
Chapter 31 - She can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 32 - She Loves Him
Chapter 33 - Sophia and Tony
Chapter 34 - The Date
Chapter 35 - The Kiss
Chapter 36 - Lonely Ribbon
Chapter 37 -Interview
Chapter 38 - His Promise
Chapter 39 - The Mobster
Chapter 40 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 41 - Complication
Chapter 42 - Day 30
Chapter 44 - The Visit
Chapter 45 - The Spell
Chapter 46 - Promotion
Chapter 47 - After....
Chapter 48 - Is it Worth the Fight?
Chapter 49 -Get rid of Louise
Chapter 50 - New Life
Chapter 51 The Intruder
Chapter 52 - Alone
Chapter 53 - Dante Frattaroli
Chapter 54 - Dinner with the Enemy
Chapter 55 - Psycho
Chapter 56 - She Would Die for Him!
Chapter 57 - Good Bye Louise
Chapter 58 - Kimmy
Chapter 59 - It's In His Kiss
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 43 -Happy 30 Days

2.5K 138 3
By SherlySusan

Louise smiled blissfully as Tony lay beside her after covering her naked body with thin blanket. Their love making activity was magical, and now they laid next each other catching their breath.

The wall in her heart had been smashed down into million pieces by his touches. She could love him freely now despites of her worry about what would happen tomorrow. Seeing and feeling his love toward her, she could only wish that he would break the spell and set them free.

Louise run her fingers on Tony's chest checking the details of his angel tattoo while he played with her hair absentmindedly. She was overwhelmed by his story about each tattoo on his body especially the angel on his chest. The angel held a sword on his right hand and his left hand held a shield. The artwork was so detail that a bullet scar on his left chest was almost disappeared in between the wing. If she wasn't this close to him, she wouldn't notice.

He said it was from mugging that went wrong. He was lying. It was the bullet which was supposed to kill Emilio seven years ago. If it wasn't for him, Emilio would be dead by now. Tony's heart suddenly wrenched remembering that the old man was now lying helplessly on the hospital bed from different shooter.

God, he was worry. He didn't want to get involve but the circumstance pushed him to. His mind went back to his woman when Louise talked while touching his scar.

"Did it hurt? How did it feel?" she asked carefully, watching the cloud in his eyes. She didn't know he had experienced such thing. Not everyone had been mugged before and definitely not everyone had tasted a bullet penetrated their body. She was sad for him but also glad that he was okay. She watched his face changed as he began to tell her his story.

"It was excruciating burning sensation..." he slowly described. "I was in coma for three days." His mind went back to that particular moment in his life when he thought he was going to die. Blood everywhere and he couldn't breathe. He heard people screaming, he was in and out consciousness and at that time he finally admitted that it wasn't the world he wanted to stay.

His father thought Tony was out of the gang long time ago after he was in jail, he didn't know that Tony was still involve somehow till that night.

He was in hospital bed, lonely. No one knew what had happened to him except Leon. It was the lowest time of his life and thanked god he was able to get out from it. Not only he was free, but he was able to build his empire too without having to bully or kill anyone.

He only told his family last year, what had happened that day and everyone scowled him for not involving them in his life and they had make him promise that no matter what happened, he had to tell them.

Uh.... Maybe not this problem.... Tony thought about the dock.

"Why do you like angel so much?" Louise voice brought him back to reality. She asked as she remembered the third angel on his back. The second one was the one on the side of his body with her name on it.

"The bullet was only inches away from my heart. I was lucky. I guess because an angel had protected me. That was why I have him here on my chest." He took her hand and placed it on his chest.

"Does he have a name?" she smiled.

"Rafael." Tony grinned.

Of course, it was his middle name too, the archangel Rafael, who else.

"What about the rest? Did you have another accident?"

"No, no more accident. I guess just obsession. Besides, my mom loves angels and she always told me to pray to my guardian angel every night." He shrugged.

"Do you?"

"Sometimes...."

"When?"

"Whenever you are not besides me. I told him to protect you...."

Louise laughed softly at his selfless act. "So, is that mean he will leave your side to be on my side?"

"Uh huh...." He nodded.

"What about you then? Who will protect you?"

"Whiskey.... Don't worry about me. As long as you are safe, I will be happy."

"Tony..." she sighed. "You have to stop doing that." She hid her face in the crook of his neck. Since she knew him months ago, he always showed his obsession of protecting her and forgot about his own needs and wellbeing. That had worried her sometimes.....

"Or you'd rather having me tailing you?" he asked teasingly, dropping a kiss on her ear.

"I think so....." Louise grinned.

"Yeah? I thought you are embarrassed of me."

"What? Nooo!" she propped herself up with her elbow, staring at him shockingly.

How could he think like that? He was one gorgeous man with rare quality that every girls on the face of this planet would kill to be with him and he thought she was embarrass to have him as her boyfriend?

"Is this about how you wanted to announce to the world about us?" she asked and she knew she was right as he didn't answer. "I thought you already let that one go."

"No." he pouted, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I want the world to know that you belong to me. I want Mark, Aaron, Dan, Ernie, Jerry, Neal and the rest of the men in the office to stop flirting with you."

Louise laughed listening to his complain and maybe temptation to sack every name that he just mentioned. She didn't believe that he watched her so closely. He never showed his jealousy whenever she talked to those men when they met in the kitchen or recreational room. He always showed his professionalism that almost icy in her opinion. She thought he wouldn't care to whom she had a chat with during her work, turned out he did.

"...And some men from other branches, and clients, and my construction workers and Nicole too." He continued, mentioning the last name with so much hate in it.

"Nicole?!"

"Yes Louise. Nicole wants you, don't you know that?"

"For god sake Tony, she was just being nice..."

"Being nice doesn't need to include touching you too much." He grumbled.

"We are girls, we touch each other." She teased him. Of course she knew. Nicole had told her too and asked her out for a date few weeks ago. Nicole was the bravest one among all her admires, Louise must admit, but she didn't tell Tony as she thought it wasn't important and she didn't want anyone to know that she had rejected that girl plainly by saying that she already had a boyfriend.

"Whiskey!" Tony grunted.

Louise laughed.

"Sometimes it's hard to have such a gorgeous girlfriend like you, you know...." He sighed, pretending to be upset. "You turn every head around whenever you walk pass. I stumble down your admires every single day. I hate it when no one knows that you are mine. I can't stop them from wanting you...." He sounded like a kid nagging for lollies. Again he pouted, pulling his arms away from her and folded them on his chest.

Too cute.

"I tell you what?" she climbed up on top of him. Her breasts squashed against his folded arms, that made him hugged her again and a content sigh escaped his lips.

"You can announce it tomorrow if you want." She said. "You know, at the 'end of month' drinking time. You can hold my hands, or hug me or kiss me or call me baby, or tell me you love me....."

She thought if he still loved her tomorrow then the spell had failed, she wouldn't mind their relationship went public. But if the spell worked, he wouldn't do it anyway.

Oh god, her stomach was in pain thinking about the second scenario. What would happen tomorrow? Would he break up with her? Or simply ignoring her and pretended that the last 30 days were never happened?

He froze listening to her offer. His head half up, leaving his pillow and Louise felt his abs tensed.

"Hm...." Her hand went under the blanket to touch it. She liked it when his muscles flexed and his half sit up position that he did right now turned her on, it made his abs as hard as a rock.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief, ignoring her teasing touch.

"Really." She smiled, starting to kiss his neck.

"Wow...." Again he was oblivious of her request for the second round of their love making.

"What makes you change your mind?" he asked after he was sure that Louise wasn't kidding. He relaxed and rested his head back on his pillow. His face was dreamy, his lips twitched up and Louise laughed at how serious he had taken this good news.

"Well, let say that your performance appraisal has reached the top mark...." She grinned against his lips.

"Have I?" He stared at her curiously. He had satisfied her? He was worry that his expertise wasn't good enough for her, after all Louise was the first woman who ever slept on his bed.

He hadn't had so much experience in the past, he was too busy to have girlfriends. Too busy to even sleep around and when he did he always went to a hotel.

Besides, one night stand wasn't his style anyway, he never felt comfortable with it, he only did it if he felt strong connection with the girl and so far it rarely happened.

He preferred something more solid and stable, something that will last forever if he could and now he had found his forever.

Now he was happy.

"Uh huh, you are magnificent......" Louise answered honestly, dropping a light kiss on the tip of his nose. Tony had given her the best night of her life and she wanted more.

"Then I have to celebrate!" he exclaimed loudly. He made a sudden move, flipping Louise down so he was now on top of her. Louise yelped in shock before giggling uncontrollably when he started to bombard her with kisses.

But before he went south he stopped, "talking about celebrating..." he jumped off her, rolled to her side and reached his nightstand, pulling a drawer open and took a small box out.

"Here, happy one month anniversary." He said, giving her the bracelet that he bought few days ago.

Louise gasped seeing the Cartier box. Anything from that place was ridiculously expensive, she knew that. She was worry that whatever inside would be covered with diamonds or some sort that made her uneasy wearing it. Slowly she opened the box and her nervous face turned happy.

"Tony.... Oh my god, it's beautiful." She admired the band. Carefully she took it out and lifted it up, checking the simple yet elegant design with only few small diamonds scattered around it, not over the top like she had imagined before.

"Wow... it's really really beautiful...." She was impressed by how Tony knew her inside out. His choice was perfect!

"You know Tony, you don't have to keep giving me stuff. Just kiss me everyday and I will be happy." She smiled sweetly at him.

"I know baby, I know... But I can't help it. I want to spoil you. Do you like the bracelet?" he kissed her temple.

"I love it!" She wore it, admiring it for a while hanging loosely around her wrist. The small diamonds sparkled against the light and the gold colour of the band compliment her complexion. "Thank you so much Tony.... Uh... I feel bad. I don't have anything for you...." She looked at him shyly.

"Whiskey, don't be ridiculous." He rolled his eyes. She gave herself to him tonight, it was the best gift he had ever received and he was thankful for it. He reached for her cheek and pulled her closer. His warm lips touched hers and soon her attention was back to him.

She moaned in pleasure when his hands roaming her body, telling her that he was going to make love to her again.

Tonight she would love him back the best she could, regardless what would happen tomorrow, but tonight, she would give him all she got.....

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.8K 14
An introduction to her cousin's fiancée wasn't something high on the list of priorities in Grace Forsyth's life. As usual, her cousin had her wish gr...
152K 2.8K 32
Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Tyler is forced to get married in ten days...
4 0 12
Luna is struggling to adjust to her new life living with her aunt, her best friend's antics, a crush on the most popular boy in school, and the schoo...
687 52 20
It's like reading a movie. A girl who was never meant for anything, meets the man of her dreams ( famous singer ), falls in love and he falls in lov...