House of Dicks - Literally [R...

Galing kay Bitexme

Serafina; a teenager going through the trials for high school just like any other. Until, one day her father... Higit pa

House of Dicks - Literally
3. House of Dicks - Literally
4. House of Dicks - Literally
5. House of Dicks - Literally
6. House of Dicks - Literally
7. House of Dicks - Literally
8. House of Dicks - Literally
9. House of Dicks - Literally
10. House of Dicks - Literally
11. House of Dicks - Literally
12. House of Dicks - Literally
13. House of Dicks - Literally
14. House of Dicks - Literally
15. House of Dicks - Literally
16. House of Dicks - Literally
17. House of Dicks - Literally
18. House of Dicks - Literally
19. House of Dicks - Literally
20. House of Dicks - Literally
21. House of Dicks - Literally
22. House of Dicks - Literally
23. House of Dicks - Literally
24. House of Dicks - Literally
25. House of Dicks - Literally
26. House of Dicks - Literally
Epilouge. House of Dicks - Literally
Carpe Diem: Seize the Day - The Sequel

2. House of Dicks - Literally

30.9K 363 93
Galing kay Bitexme

2.

Frustrated, I sit on the plane, alone considering it's in the middle of the month, and stick in my headphones. I blast the song that's already in the middle of playing; 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance. I scream the part that just came on...

"... Can you see

My eyes are shining bright

'Cause I'm out here

On the other side

Of a jet black hotel mirror

And I'm so weak

Is it hard understanding

I'm incomplete

A love that's so demanding

I get weak

I am not afraid to keep on living

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven

Nothing you can say can stop me going home"

Ahh that felt good. With that out of my system, I leaned my head against the side and fall into a dreamless sleep.

When I awoke, it felt like I haven't moved in months. The stupid plane ride was like 20 something hours. I love planes so I'm not complaining. I watched New in Town, which wasn't as bad as I thought. I also watched The Little Mermaid, my favorite Disney movie and Fast and the Furious. Screw marrying Vin Desiel, if we have sex, I would be the happiest person in the world. (a/n I don't actually know, I tried checking but with all the stops it was hard, so I guessed. Truthfully, I would love to visit Alaska one day, but I am extremely lazy and don't feel like searching every detail, I will try to make it as truthful as possible though, but I make an error, sorry in advance.) When I finally got up, I was stiff all over and every joint cracked when I stood. Realization crept over me as I noticed we weren't flying anymore.

'Well it would have been nice for someone to have woken me' I grumbled to myself.

"Oh good dear, I was just about to wake you, we have landed and the driver will take you to the school grounds. I hope you had a good flight, and good luck in school." A very perky flight attendant said. I could have sworn she was brunette when we took off. Hm?

Shaking off that thought, I must have been more tired then I thought, I stepped off the plane, when I was suddenly wrapped in a blanket of ice, well hail.

What the fuck! It couldn't have stopped snowing for a couple of hours when I landed, sheesh, I I'm not even wearing a proper coat! I know what your thinking, 'If your going to Alaska, why wouldn't you be wearing a proper coat?' Well to answer your question, I was barely was outside and it wasn't cold in Toronto so I kind of forgot. And besides I'll be in and out here too, so I'll be fine.

I wrapped my coat tighter around my body and walked off the plane, I pulled my purse tighter on my shoulder so I can drag my five suitcases. Looking around frantically, I was about to ask the flight attendant where my stuff was when a person cleared their throat.

"Miss your bags are in the car, so if you would follow me, your Uncle requests your presence in school." The chauffer said.

"uh, okay, thank you." I said as I made my way into the black limo. "I'm Serafina." Mother always taught me to be polite. Ha. Like she knew what I have done.

I guess he seem shocked by my niceness 'cause his confused features were quickly masked with happiness.

"My name is Joe,"

Joe is such an American name (a/n no offence to Americans or to any 'Joes') I would have thought something more traditional to the Alaskan culture. Oh shit, Alaska is in America. Ha, my bad!

"I am one of the drivers for the school, nice to meet you Miss Serafina."

"Please, just Serafina. Or Sera, or Fina, whichever, just no 'Miss'"

Chuckling he put the car in drive and sped off into the night. Yes night, it was like 5 pm, but the damn sun has already set. Just as my ass was so numb you could burn me and I wouldn't feel it, we stopped at a very gothic looking castle. I was about to ask why were we stopping when Joe answered my unspoken question.

"Serafina welcome to your new school."

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

It was beautiful! Never mind looking like a vampire castle, but it was just gorgeous! Every detail, every curve looked beautifully hand dawn. I can't even begin to describe it; it looked so comfortable being the only structure or proof of life in miles upon miles. It had weathered sides but still stood strong. They had the traditional gargoyles guarding the entry, well too bad sucker; this Princess of Hell will enter without your consent. Laughing to myself, Joe pulled open the huge mahogany doors and ushered me inside.

"Your bags will be brought to your room Serafina; I hope you have fun and good luck."

With that last word, he closed the door, leaving me in the halls alone.

Somewhat not scared, I started looking at the paintings along the walls. They had everything from Picasso to Salvador Dali, and something tells me they aren't copies.

"Miss Cutler, will you please follow me."

Shocked at the sudden noise I jumped and turned, only to reveal a very skinny woman, she had black hair which was pulled in a tight bun and was wearing formal yet comfortable looking attire. I followed her through the set of doors and sat at the chair she motioned to me.

"Headmaster Felucci will be with you in just a moment."

And with that she left, very rude of her to not introduce herself, she seemed to know who I was. "My darling, everyone knows who you are."

I didn't even realize I said that out loud. Nor did I notice a presence was now standing in front of me.

"My, my bambino, how've you grown." "I am Giovanni Felucci, I am the headmaster and your uncle."

"Hello Uncle." I said sheepishly, it kind of gave me the creeps the way he was looking at me. Not in a lustful way, but more of a how should I say, 'I've missed you, I'm your real father' type kind of way.

"Well I hope you enjoyed your flight as well as Alaska, though I'm sorry to say your will not be allowed off school grounds. However we own most of the land surrounding the school, I would much better if you did not wonder off, and it could be dangerous with the temperature and animals. I am just going to briefly explain the rules to you; Rule one: breakfast will be served in the dinning room at 7 am, and it is mandatory, a meal before class must be served. Rule two: you will not miss class for any reason unless you have been excused by a teacher or me. Rule three: all meals are served in the dining all, with lunch at 1 pm and dinner at 7. Rule four: your uniform must be worn at all times during breakfast, lunch and class. However to dinner you can wear your normal clothes, though they must be respectful. Rule five: do not be late to class, and you must respect your teachers and peers as well as the school it self."

"I think I covered the rules. Since you are the only girl here, you must share a room with 4 other boys, they know of your presence and will be respectful of your, uh, needs."

"Sorry to interrupt, but what do you mean 'needs'?" confused by his choice of words.

"Well you're the first girl we have ever had at this school, and well it will be some getting used to for not only your roommates but the other students. Lets just say a few 'traditions' will have to be changed due to your presence."

"Sir, I'm sure its nothing I haven't seen before - "

"One do not call me 'Sir', I am your Uncle, you can call me Uncle, and two - well lets just say their late night dives will have to consist of clothing."

"Oh okay, now I know what you mean. If you have more to say, Uncle, you can continue."

"There is not much more to say, here is your class schedule with the map of the school, your uniform, and just the basic guidelines I have just explained. One of your roommates will escort you to your room; the ground can be quite confusing. He will tell you about the extra rooms, such as the lounge, library, and sport essentials. Have fun, dinner will begin in 40 minutes so you can start your classes tomorrow morning. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to ask me."

"Thank you Uncle" I replied while aimlessly glancing over my classes; Math English Visual art Lunch Literature Chemistry Brazilian Martial Arts

At least I'm a good student, so the classes shouldn't be a struggle. Oh my gosh! -okay I really am not one of those 'OMG' girls, but come on this school is amazing! -Brazilian Martial Arts, I am going to love this school! . Just then someone knocked at the door. Uncle opened the door and gestured for me to get out and meet my new roomie - well one of them at least.

Before me stood a g-d; he was taller then me though towering, around 6 feet. He had long blonde hair with the tips of his pink. Big brown eyes were shielded by long dark lashes. He was built, as in really built. His skin was perfect, smooth and the colour of caramel with strong facial features, how it was possible to tan here, I do not know. I didn't even realize I was staring until I heard him laugh.

"I'm gay sweet cheeks" said a very perky voice.

"Hi to you too" I wasn't sure if he was joking, but then again his voice was too girly.

"Well I saw the way you were eyeing me, so I thought I might point it out there. I'm Chris by the way." He put out his hand for me to shake, but instead when my hand was in his grasp he kissed my knuckles.

"Don't flatter your self sweet cheeks" I replied using mocking his earlier said words, as I headed out the door.

Laughing he followed me out and headed towards the elevator, great now I'll be scared shitless to be in that elevator alone with all guys around.

"What room are we in?" I asked, shifting around to find my key.

"Room 675."

"675? There are that many rooms in this place, wait this place is huge, probably a lot more then 700 rooms."

"Oh you'd be surprised, floor 6 isn't even the highest floor, it goes by grade with the seniors on the floor 7."

"What about the first 6 floors?" I asked

"Well, you have the main one with the offices and such, and the teachers dorms, and the libraries, dinning hall, sport field which is also the main floor, and our lounges and games room and, I don't know sh- stuff like that." He replied.

Completely ignoring the fact that he wouldn't say 'shit' in front of me, the doors opened singling we were on floor 6.

"The halls seem pretty empty, it's kind of eerie, especially since this looks like a vampire kings castle." I replied, not sure if he heard or not.

"Heh, yea it is kind of creepy, and everyone is probably in the sports center, library, or main lounge, the guys left the room empty so you can settle and stuff. But they want to meet you at dinner." Chris said.

"Great so I'll be a freak show at dinner. Which way to our room?"

"Freak show? Sweets you're hot! And if anything the guys will be all over you, and trust me, most of them aren't not so bad," he said with a wink, hm sounds like fun. "Turn right, then left and it's the last door on your right."

I mutter a thanks as I repeated the directions over and over to myself, praying I wouldn't forget it, I would really not like it to be lost in this place. I'm just suddenly realizing I'm stuck, in the middle of nowhere, in a school full of overly hormonal teenage boys, and as much fun as it sounds, I'm a bit scared.

We reached the door and with my key I open the door. My jaw just dropped. It was, wow! Complete opposite from the scary, dark, yet beautiful exterior, it looked like a mini loft. It was a modern version of any guy's dreams, but I am greatly in tuned with my masculine side, so I loved it. It was shades of blue and gray on the wall. There was a big leather couch in the center of the room facing a huge plasma TV, there was a shelf filled with tons of video games for X-box, Wii, PS1 and PS2 and others I couldn't even name. To the left there was a mini kitchen with an island and six chairs around it. There was a microwave and a fridge; apparently they didn't trust them with ovens, and a stove (you know just the top part) and a few cupboards. I hung my coat in the closet on the side and peered in the other doors. The first one was a laundry room, ha! These boys do laundry that is funny! I walked to the other side of the room and opened the first door on my right; it was a bathroom. I had two showers and a Jacuzzi that could fit ten and two sinks. Chris was following me around, watching with an amused expression as I 'awed' and 'ooed' at everything, but when we came to the bathroom he said something for the first time. "The bedrooms don't have a lock, nor does the bathroom."

This caught my attention as I had a sudden flash forward of trying to throw the guys out of my room and bathroom as I tried to change. Shit, this is going to suck.

"so you guys just barge in on each other while the others are showing and doing g-d knows what in their room?" I asked clearly pissed.

"Well we all do it, and well the guys don't really care about the lack of privacy, and well we never really needed locks. If something happens, the school knows, lock or no lock." He replied, its okay, ill just ring up my Uncle and he'll get us some locks, no biggy.

"Whatever, I'll ring up my Uncle, and he'll get us some locks, no biggy." I stated my conclusion out loud. With that I left in search of my room. It was the last door on the left in this hall, and I pushed the door open.

"I love it! it is so me!" I screeched

"Felucci re-did it for you; he knew you had to come here against your will and all."

It was painted red with a king size bed in the center, with black pillows and black comforter. It looked so comfy; it took all my will power not to jump on it. The whole left wall was glass revealing the snow covered trees, and mountains can be seen in the distance. The wall in front had a big black desk book shelves on either side already filled with books; both academic and leisure. I went to walk into my closet and it had my clothes hung and tucked in the drawers already. It was huge! It had a seat and a make-up center with the circle lights surrounding the mirror. At the end of the closet beside my shoes was a full length mirror. I also noticed there were more clothes in here then I packed. Great, my mother send me more clothes. I wasn't going to let that ruin my day I walked out of the closet, turned off the light and shut the door. I will deal with her later.

"Well, I think I'm done gazing at my room, when is dinner?" I asked Chris who looked quite comfortable on my bed.

"You have 30 minutes."

"Okay, well I would love to shower; will you do me a favor?"

"No darling, I will not join you." He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Even a gay teenage boy has perverted comments. I was going to say can you stand outside the door in case someone comes back. I don't want anyone 'accidentally' barging in while I'm showering."

"No one will 'accidentally' barge in, but to make you happy I will. And as for the perverted comments, I'm still a teenage boy as you said, whether I'm interested in boys or girls, it is still fun to make a girl blush."

"I was not blushing!" I said, I know when I blush I can feel it, gosh.

Laughing he got up and perched himself out side the bathroom door, sliding his headphones into his ears. I grabbed my clothes I will be wearing to dinner as well as my favorite shampoo and body wash and stalked off to the bathroom. I took a quick shower allowing the familiar scent of vanilla and mint, rinse and step out into the fog filled air. I put on my black skinny jeans and a plain black tank top tucking it into my jeans. I quickly toweled dried my hair letting it fall flat upon my shoulders. I throw the towel in the wash bin and go back to my room to finish getting ready. I pull out my leopard print cardigan and slip it on and put my knee length leather boots. I quickly run my finger through my hair and add mascara and some black eyeliner; I add one coat of clear lip gloss, stick my cell in my back pocket and head out the door. I stood in front of Chris waiting for him to notice me, with his eyes close I realize that not going to happen. I lightly kick his foot and his eyes snap open, I think he forgot I was here.

"I'm ready." Was all I said

"Perfect timing, dinner just started."

***

"Okay before we enter, I would just like to warn you," by now we reached the dining hall which is somewhere on the east wing. "you are the first and only girl here, so the guys will be a bit hectic, and they will all be staring at you. So just follow me, well get our food and the other roommate and I will all be sitting together today so you can meet us all, though sometimes we wander off to sit with others. You can too if you like." He said this while looking straight into my eyes, worry covering his expression.

"You know, you never told me what the other guys are like, but please open the door, I'm nervous, but I'm ready."

He pulled open the door and everything went silent, every pair of eyes were then glued on me, shit maybe I wasn't ready. With that note, Chris walked in pulling me slightly towards the food. Today's meal seemed to be Italian, very funny Uncle. I grabbed some thin crusted pizza with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. I put some pasta with tomato sauce on the other half of my plate and grabbed a diet coke with my free hand. I waited till Chris finished getting his food; with the amount he took, you would think the kid hadn't eaten in days!

With the room still silent and everyone following our every move we sat the one of the tables at the far end. The room looked like a nicer version of a regular high school cafeteria, though this one had separate tables with seats of 6 at each, there were table cloths strewn on each table with salt and pepper, ketchup and other condiments, and the chairs are the one that don't numb your ass right away. Chris sat next to a boy with sand brown hair and sapphire blue eyes, he had a nice built body, come to think of it every guy at the table had a nice body, and I couldn't bring myself to look at any of the other guys. I could still feel them removing my clothes with their eyes. He had very pale skin and a small smile was playing at the end of his lips. I sat across from Chris in the other available seat though didn't look at whoever was next to me. I looked down at my food and began eating. Out of no where one of the guys at my table stood and started yelling at everyone else

"Guys, this is a girl, though I know most of you have never come to this proximity of one, it is awfully rude and creepy to be staring at her, so turn your perverted heads away, and continue with your meal." As if my magic, the place erupted with conversation and everyone turned away, everyone that is except my table.

Unwillingly, I took a breath a looked up. The gawking boys quickly composed their faces to a somewhat smile as Chris began to speak.

"Guys this is Serafina, Ferruci's niece." Chris introduced the guys; Emrey, he is the guy that had gotten the other students to look away, he had black hair and hazel eyes with specks of green. He had a nice ivory skin tone and strong facial features. I couldn't see much because he was at the end of the table, but I can clearly see he was hot. Next to Emry sat the sandy haired kid I saw before, his name was Caleb.

On my side of the table at the far end sat Landon, he was skinny though not grossly scrawny. He had light brown hair with matching brown eyes; he had a sweet smile and had an innocent playful look about him. Next to Landon and beside me was Asher, he had red hair, though not as defiant as mine. His eyes were a pale blue that they looked gray.

"Why are you all so g-d dam hot?" I asked I wasn't shy when it came to people, though that sudden entrance was a bit much.

They all laughed at me though none answered, it was more of a rhetorical question. I'm glad I asked it 'because it seemed to have cut the tension. But then the questions started.

"...where are you from?" "...how old are you?" "...do you have a boyfriend?" "...what's your favorite food?" "...are your going to finish that?"

Confused as to which to answer first, I turned to Chris, "You first".

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"Canada, Toronto, Ontario to be exact."

"Asher you next"

"What's your favorite colour?"

"Blood red and black, and to answer your unasked question, no I do not cut myself and no I am not emo."

"Landon?" I asked

"uh, boyfriend?"

Smiling I answered no.

"Caleb?"

"are you going to finish that?" he asked pointing to my food.

Trying to control my laughter I passed over my half eaten meal and watch him as he inhaled my food.

"Emery you have a question?"

"Why are you here?" disgust clearly in his voice. While the guys glared at him I answered truthfully.

"I didn't have a choice; there wasn't even an alternative if I didn't come. But to tell you the truth, I do not hate it as much as I thought. Though that feeling has nothing to do with you." I said using the same disgusted tone as he did. Hatred and shock showed on his face, looks like pretty boy isn't used to getting disrespected, guess he doesn't know who he's trying to mess with.

As I stood up I thanked them all and said I would be seeing them around. I was about to leave, thankfully alone, when someone grabbed my arm. Remember my first rule? Do not ever touch me.

Not wanting to cause a scene I rearranged my position in one quick movement so I was grabbing onto his wrists with my knee planted between his legs. I looked up to see who was standing before me, and if I thought Chris was a g-d, well this guys was shit I don't know, Zeus, the hotter, younger version of g-d. He was tall at least 6"5 with shaggy brown hair, his eyes were so blue its as if I was staring into the ocean, we was well built and had lightly tanned skin, his features were delicate looking, though strong. His lips were pink and ached to be kissed.

"So you're the new girl?" he asked, his voice was deep and I don't think he mind where my knee was headed.

"Yea I am, and pretty boy, if you want to keep your left nut, I suggest you never touch me again." And with that I left. I know how the hot ones are, they confess their love to you, screw you, and then dump you on the road. It has never happened to me, but when he did that to Avi, let's just say, the guys had to have plastic surgery when I was done with him. I never want to see my best friend go through that again, and I sure as well wouldn't want to go through it either. I took a quick glance back at the table and saw a playful, satisfied smile, playing at the end of Emery's lips. What the hell could that kid be happy about?

Frustrated and confused I made my way down the hall and to my Uncle's office, I think it's time for room 675 to get some new locks.

***

I'm sorry its so boring!!! :) but i needed to get out some detail before the fun begins!! I hope you enjoyed none the less!! and i'll try to get the next chapter up sooon!!!!

Love you all!

xx.Alex

©Bitexme

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

488 74 88
The world had long since been damaged. The ancient gods saw to that, when they unwittingly created the curse. Now the world crumbles while the purple...
1K 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...
184 0 44
Seraphina Tellar was guaranteed a quiet existence in the Emerald Kingdom. She would live with her mother and father in Bluebell Cottage. She would ma...
42 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...