Another Bad Blind Date [SPINO...

Por ravsisrekt

{SPINOFF/SEQUEL to The Bad Blind Date} Jungkook and Y/N fell in love and got their happy-ever-after. But what... Más

Chapter 1: Stay Away
Chapter 2: she wasn't you.
Chapter 3: I'm Back!
Chapter 4: She's Nothing
Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?
Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...
Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.
Chapter 8: You Like Him?
Chapter 9: I Like Iris
Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...
Chapter 11: I Miss You
Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!
Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?
Chapter 14: I love you too Race.
Chapter 15: Pull Out Game Strong
Chapter 16: Surprise Present
Chapter 17: Best Present Ever
Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club
Chapter 20: We'll Find Him
Chapter 21: My Future Daughter-in-law
Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?
Chapter 23: Dares
Chapter 24: A Break?
Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!
Chapter 26: I Do Know Where He Is
Chapter 27: Way Too Easy
Chapter 28: Be Here With Me
Chapter 29: Aftermath
Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink
Chapter 31: Let's Get You Home Safe
Chapter 32: No Touching
Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!
Chapter 34: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 35: Baby Girl
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Please Marry Me.
Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding
Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?
Chapter 40: Family
Epilogue: The List
Prologue: She's not my type
One Shot: Jin & Faera
One Shot: Taehyung & Serina
One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai
One Shot: Kylie & Huli
One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda
One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko
One Shot: Namjoon
One Shot: The Children

Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin

49.3K 2K 9.2K
Por ravsisrekt

Shawn bounced at the circular basketball, trying to keep his eyes on all that were crowding awkwardly by the center of the run-down court. Although it wasn't the court he used to play at with you in Canada, the playground here in Korea wasn't half as sucky. The rims were on the basketball nets and that was all that really mattered to him.

One thing confused him however. "So on your birthday," he started slowly, whispering smugly over at you as you tied at your shoelaces, "you want to play basketball with Racy, Iris, her sex tape boyfriend- which i just found out about by the way- and your boyfriend?"

You shoved him, trying not to laugh at your stressed out friend. He kept looking over at Iris and Yoongi ever since they had arrived to the court after your instructions. You couldn't hold your laughter much, this is a lot to take in for him all at once.

"Well Jungkook was going to leave us four," you sighed, tying your second shoe, "but I've been an ass with baggage lately and knew this would be a great way to blow off some steam."

"Baggage?" he asked confused and you smile lightly at Shawn.

"Just been a bit all over the place that's all," you piped softly, trying not to remember the birthday party that was a disaster.

Shawn didn't know if he should push your buttons even though he was insanely curious. Swearing as he simply looked back over at the court, he noticed Iris uncomfortable around Racy.

"Why Racy?" he asked and you stretched your arms, smiling over at your boyfriend quick as he talked to everyone, trying to lighten the mood.

"She's my friend," you sighed out, trying not to remember the moment she had kissed you. It was a confusing shock, but it saddened you that you couldn't return those feelings back. It was different. You loved Jungkook...plus I'm hella straight.

You couldn't imagine her predicament however. Being in love with a boy who will never love you back because he's into another chick is one thing, but being in love with someone that physically and mentally may never be attracted to you is heart breaking...

"Since when?" Shawn asked breathless, still so confused over what exactly he had missed while gone away.

"Since we were young," you smirked as you said it in order to piss him off. He rolled his eyes as you rushed over to the center of the court.

Shawn sighed to himself when seeing you cheerfully try to engage everyone into the game.

"Alright Shawny boy," he muttered to himself, trying to pick himself up, "let's play some ball."

-

"Girls versus boys?" Jungkook asked so confused, looking over at his team and then back at Iris, Racy and you. He was in awe.

Shawn didn't see anything wrong with it.

Yoongi just looked upset, his form not here as he seemed to be lost in his thoughts ever since he had gotten here with Iris.

Iris kept looking over at the man in sadness and Shawn noticed, his forehead crinkling. He didn't say anything however, simply observing the two as Jungkook and you teased one another.

"What, don't think we'll kick your ass?" you piped, high fiving Iris and then Racy, trying to look intimidating but realizing that you had Iris on your team.

"No I really don't think you will," Jungkook said laughing, glancing over at Iris.

Iris's brows furrowed at that. Raising out her middle finger, she swung it over at the maknae. Jungkook's smile fell immediately when her cute face moved in the most deadly glare he had ever seen on her.

You laughed, looking back at Racy who was still so awkward around you. Whispering over at her in reassurance, you nudged her shoulder. She smiled slightly, trying to snap out of her own insecurity and enjoy herself for a change.

"I think they will," Shawn said chuckling before bouncing at the basketball.

"Yoongi hyung is great in basketball," Jungkook chimed excited.

Yoongi looked over at the maknae immediately. He was lost, trying to stay present in the conversation before him and not his time this morning with Iris. They weren't entirely alright yet and it clearly put a toll on both of them.

Iris was weirdly quiet.

"I heard Shawn's on the team at your University," Jungkook said dorkily.

"And what about you?" Racy asked teasingly.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

"I guess you're the Iris on that team," you piped smug.

"Hey!" Iris squeaked, trying not to grow red at everyone picking at her. She wasn't having such a great day to begin with, so this in the end wasn't helping at all.

"Stop with the teasing guys," Yoongi softly defend the woman, watching as she looked over at him instantly. He smiled softly at her, pain in his eyes.

Shawn didn't know what was up with the two but their interactions didn't sit right with him.

Separating to work up game plan, Shawn awkwardly tried to communicate with the boyfriend's of his friends without sounding uncomfortable. Normally he'd crack insensitive jokes, but seeing how distressed the silver haired man was, he chose against it. Plus, Shawn was in game mode now. Nothing, not even the two before him screwing his best friends, fazed him.

"Alright so Yoongi you a shooter?"

"Hyung," Yoongi mumbled softly, not knowing why Shawn not calling out to him respectfully got to him.

Jungkook's brows jumped at pissed Yoongi.

Shawn was caught off guard at that. "What?" he asked awkwardly, suddenly wanting to move back to his hometown instantly and not be stuck in such a situation.

"I'm older than you," Yoongi snapped, unleashing his stresses on the poor man unintentionally.

Jungkook was shocked out of his mind, "Hyung it's okay, he's a foreigner."

Shawn nodded, "Ay, but it's cool, I'm sorry sex tape hyung."

Yoongi's jaw clenched hard at that. Shawn simply grinned over at Jungkook, his child-like smile being wiped off his face when Yoongi shoved him back. Shawn's brows rose at the man so easily irritated.

"Woah-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook roared, eyes wider than ever.

"Say that shit again," Yoongi spat pissed, shoving Shawn back again.

Shawn's eyes narrowed at the man, he saw right through him. Suddenly feeling bad for the guy, he knew how it felt. He knew exactly what it felt to inflict anger on others when being upset over something else...

"Yoongi hyung," Shawn said softly, not wanting any trouble.

Yoongi's face fell at that. Feeling like a dick when looking between both his team members who had completely different expressions, Shawn's soft one seemed to make him uncomfortable. Shawn usually punched first and asked questions later, so why he wasn't reciprocated back the same amount of anger confused Yoongi.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi sighed out, noticing exactly what he was trying to do unintentionally.

"It's okay," Shawn said slowly, moving a hesitant hand by the man's shoulder, "I've been there."

Jungkook's face was scrunched, majorly confused.

-

Yoongi looked over at the woman he was guarding. Eyes soft as she barely looked over at him, he leaned in to kiss her when she had her head ducked.

Pecking Iris's lips quick, he ducked his head when she took a step back from him, not daring to look over at him after the pain that strung at her heart strings was unbearable.

Everyone seemed to notice that interaction. Shawn's jaw clenched when seeing Iris upset. He felt for Yoongi, he didn't know what was happening between the two, but he felt for the man. In the end however, Shawn felt for Iris more. He better not hurt her.

"You okay?" Racy asked Iris awkwardly, watching as you and Jungkook tried to have the game start up.

Iris glanced over at the woman awkwardly, nodding before focusing on looking over at you announce the rules and the point leads.

"Thanks Racy," Iris managed to let out. It felt weird to say but being so tired and out of it, Iris barely flinched as the words slipped from her mouth.

Racy grinned, looking over at you talking, "you haven't called me bitchstick for days," she chimed chuckling, "kind of miss it."

Iris tried not to smile at that.

Racy smile larger when seeing that she could make the woman lighten up a slight bit. It felt good to make a person smile for a change and not completely tear them apart.

"Alright," you sang out slowly, hesitant to continue, "game point is at 0 to 0 right now, first team to 20 wins."

-

"Yoongi hyung come on!" Jungkook whined, "they're at 18, I know we're playing by single points but they're so close to winning and you've-"

"Kook it's fine," Shawn said softly, smiling over at the maknae getting too worked up and competitive. The boy's pride was being hurt ever since you started talking smack on the court and Shawn understood, he tried not to laugh at certain comebacks Jungkook failed at throwing back.

"I'm not in the mood today," Yoongi replied, half-honest.

Although Iris hadn't done much but repeatedly trip over herself or have the basketball hit the sides of the net, she knew Yoongi was playing poorly, even worse than her at points. The number of airballs her performed was close to hers and that wasn't good at all. She felt her stomach twist and turn, wanting to throw up every second from nerves. She hated seeing him so conflicted...

"Block Iris properly then," Jungkook sighed out, trying not to let your smug grin directed at him affect his playing.

"Fine," Yoongi said through his teeth. All he wanted was to go home. I want to leave.

"Wanna switch? I'll block her and you can block Racy," Shawn chirped, getting slightly distracted by the sun falling fast.

The sight at park was beautiful.

Jogging over to block Iris, Yoongi's jaw clenched when he heard her gasp a bit when her shoulder unexpectedly grazed his chest. His hands were in the air, not looking over at her as he focused on framing her body away from the current play that her team worked out.

Trying to help out her team, Iris struggled in moving away from Yoongi's sudden more aggressive blocking. She wasn't surprised that when she tried to ran past him and perform the play by having you pass the ball over to her, she tripped over his foot.

Yoongi's aggression gone in an instant as he held over at the woman's arm. Whispering over at her hastily, heart falling to his stomach as she thanked him softly.

"You okay? Shit I didn't mean to-"

"N-No, it's fine," she said, trying to move away from his arm that was securely around her upper arm, "I'm fine."

"No you aren't," he let out broken.

Iris glanced up and met his gaze at that.

"IRIS!" you sang out irritated when Jungkook laughed evilly and stole the ball from your struggling form.

Jumping, the woman in glasses looked over at you on the court quickly. Yoongi slowly let go of the woman he loved before trying to snap himself out of his own thoughts and focused on the game again.

He couldn't. All he kept thinking about was how he hurt Iris.

-

19 to 19. Neck in neck.

Shawn laughed at you trying to grab the ball from him, Racy and you both trying to jump at his tall form while he ran away with it. Struggling to pass it to Jungkook, he laughed out loud when you hopped onto his back, Racy tugging at his sleeve that he almost ripped away from. Both of you were manhandling the boy and all his teammates were focused on was him so close to the net. He rolled his eyes at Jungkook who yelled out for him to push through harder instead of helping him get you and Racy away from him.

"Shawn! Shawn!" Racy whined when she almost tripped at him basically dragging her halted form with him as he fought through.

She almost tripped while letting his shirt go. Panicking as that simply allowed him to gain momentum, she ran in front of him when you yelled out "PLAY RACY! I REPEAT, PLAY RACY!" at Shawn's back.

Moving before the boy, Racy made him halt as she put her hands at his chest. He almost fell on top of her when she suddenly arrived. He was confused over what you had just yelled, but became even more confused when Racy looked away in distress, purposely looking at the ground nervously.

"Woah what's wrong?" he asked, awkwardly trying to move back from the girl, all while looking up at you grinning hugely by his shoulder.

You let your smile fall when he looked at you, shrugging down at him when he looked up at you in questioning.

Everyone on the court seemed to stop, studying the situation in curiousity. Iris was trying not to laugh at all the boys confused.

The game halted for a moment.

"I uh," Racy bit her lip, moving closer to the boy whose eyes narrowed, "I like you."

Shawn's lips parted.

"A lot," she said softly, moving her hand off his chest and over to the lower part of his arm.

Shawn couldn't stop glancing down at her arm that sat lightly at his wrist, he swallowed hard, highly awkward as he looked over at everyone on the court.

"What?" he whispered out, feeling a little sick. He didn't know where or why this was suddenly thrown at him. How could she like me what-

His eyes widened when her shy smile turned into an almost devilish one. Racy's hand that was at his wrist moving to rip the basketball from his hands as she used the time he tried to register the event as leverage.

You laughed so loud by Shawn's ear, hopping off his back as you chased your friend that successfully worked through the play your team had talked about earlier. Iris was actually laughing too as she ran after Racy and watched as she smiled over at her and let her take the last and winning shot. The boys watch the girls win with the shot in absolute awe.

"What just happened?" Yoongi breathed out.

"They won," Jungkook said, not understanding what they just pulled.

Everything hit Shawn so quick. His mouth gaped open, rushing after them already hugging each other all happy for their win, they laughed and stuck their tongues out at the man that rushed towards them.

"WHAT KIND OF CHEATING STRATEGY WAS THAT?!"

"It wasn't a strategy," Racy chimed, grinning, "it was a play. We're just playing basketball how it should be played."

You grinned, high fiving the girl again.

Shawn rolled his eyes, moving over to Jungkook who was devastated.

Yoongi eyed Iris carefully. He smiled to himself when seeing her giggling for the first time since the game had started. I'm glad they won...

-

Shawn knew the woman would probably be sleeping. Grinning to himself as he decided to turn at a light when not intending, he couldn't find himself to wait. He had to see Kai.

Knowing he made the right decision when he felt his stomach flutter and knot at the same time, he slowly managed to struggle with the spare key they hid near the slight crack in the wall near the door frame.

Moving in, he made sure not to make any sound while walking in. Feeling anxious as he closed the door behind him, his nerves disappeared immediately when spotting a familiar face sprawled out on the couch of the place. He smiled to himself, moving through the condo-like apartment as he moved to sit on the table in front of the couch.

"Ay," he said sweetly, slowly shaking the person that lay asleep on the couch.

The boy asleep mumbled in his sleep only to snuggle into the couch's cushion more and doze back asleep.

"Yo Chim," Shawn said laughing, using both hands now as he shaked the boy purfusely.

Shawn felt amazing when seeing the boy here for the mother of his child. He truly is a great friend, I appreciate this so much wow- Shawn cut his own thoughts off when seeing the ends to which Jimin was willing to go. He was sleeping on the girl's couch for fucks sake. Shawn grinned, feeling the sudden urge to hug the boy he called a friend. Rightfully so, he mentally noted, healthy relationships in your life in this stage is all you need Shawny boy...

"Kai?" Jimin asked, tiredly trying to open at his eyes.

Shawn grinned, waving at the man that sleepily tried to look over at him. Seeing the man struggling, Shawn chuckled before moving off the table and flipping at the light switch.

Jimin moaned, rubbing at his face as he sat up.

"What's wrong?" he asked, not realizing who it was, "what you need?"

"Aw how sweet," Shawn chuckled out, propping himself onto the couch's arm as he wiggled his brows over at a shocked Jimin who finally whipped his head towards him.

There was no way Jimin was tired now.

Slapping playfully at Jimin's legs under the blanket repeatedly, Shawn outstretched his arms out, his head slyly moving up to the ceiling. "Shawn has finally made your acquaintance," he chimed, "you may welcome him back now."

Smiling painfully at the sight of the boy happily opening up his arms, Jimin nudged the man in the shin causing his arms to fall and a chuckle to leave him.

"Ah, how have you been?" Shawn asked Jimin, the rejected hug forgotten so quick.

"How are you back?" Jimin asked shocked, still not believing he was seeing the man.

"By car," he piped teasingly and Jimin swallowed harshly, his stomach turning at the smile on the man's face. He looks so happy...

He chuckled at Jimin flustered before deciding to continue on, "I came for Y/N's birthday," he explained, "that and I was just to impatient to see how far Kai's gotten. I hate that I wasn't mentally prepared enough to be here for her, thank you so much Jimin."

Jimin hated this.

"She's at her four months now," Shawn said chuckling as he moved off the arm of the couch and stood up, "pregnant chicks get hella horny around this time."

He wiggled his eyebrows and Jimin panicked a little bit at him moving back. The thought of Shawn moving upstairs to Kai bothered the boy. He knew it shouldn't and it wasn't his place but he couldn't help but have it sit weirdly with him.

"Alright I'm gonna go up, apologize my guts out for keeping her waiting," he sang out, his grin huge and excited, "and finally just talk to my baby. Fuck I'm gonna have a kid isn't that insane? Me! I'm have a kid! I can't help but feel so happy, plus it's with the woman I-"

"I slept with Kai."

Jimin's expression was harsh and hard as he let it all spill. He knew he promised he'd confess with the woman, but he didn't want her to go through such a thing. He cared for her too much to see her cry.

"-love," Shawn finished softly, smile faltering quick.

Jimin's eyes widened at what Shawn just said. What? WHAT? Wait what, love? He loves her?

"You what?" Jimin asked breathless.

"What?" Shawn asked broken, eyes narrowing as he tried to register what the man had just blurted out.

Jimin's eyes stung a slight but as he tried to muster up the courage to repeat himself. He hated that his friend before him was no longer smiling. "I slept with Kai," Jimin said softly, trying not having his voice shake.

Jimin could see Shawn's eyes start to glisten from where he sat. Jimin's whole body went limp immediately at such a sight. "Shawn..."

"What?" he asked again, taking a step back from the boy who was slowly stood up from the couch. Shawn took two more steps back, lamely flinching away from the boy when he tried to touch Shawn's arm over his jacket.

"I-I," Jimin blinked back tears when seeing the ones in Shawn's intensify, "I slept-"

"I trusted you," Shawn said in disbelief. His voice in pain as he moved back slowly.

Jimin's heart shattered at that. All of it hitting him in one go. Shawn was his friend and he slept with the woman he loved? Shawn loves Kai? Shawn fucking loves her!

Not knowing what to do when the hurt man laughed over at the ground, Shawn swung his head back, finger's at the bridge of his nose as he tried not to officially let tears spill.

Jimin caught the laugh of disbelief and anger, swallowing harshly as he moved to try and touch the boy again. Shawn just moved back, eyeing him angry, "Don't you dare fucking touch me," Shawn spat, tongue poking at his cheek as he eyed the ground.

"How many times?" Shawn asked, eyes on the ground.

Jimin let a tear fall onto his cheek. "Once," he said softly, pursing his lips when Shawn nodded.

He could practically see the man before him slowly loathe the very sight of him, and that thought scared Jimin. He wanted to fix this, he didn't want things to be this way. "S-Shawn," he struggled, moving towards the man, "hey, okay. Yes. It was once, only once I-"

Shawn laughed in disbelief again, moving to turn his back on the man he called his friend. Turning, he pushed Jimin off when Jimin panicked and held at his forearm.

"I said not to fucking touch me!" Shawn yelled, chest heaving.

Jimin stumbled a bit back, jaw clenching. "Hit me if it'll make you feel better," Jimin piped, wanting anything for the man to just express himself instead of walking away. Jimin could handle a beating, he couldn't handle silence. Especially, not from people he cared about...

Shawn simply moved to the door. Jimin rushed after him, none focusing on the two new forms shocked and frozen at the top of the staircase.

Shawn opened at the door but Jimin pushed it closed, forcing Shawn to move when he hastily slipped in front of the door, blocking the man from angrily leaving.

"No, no no, Shawn! Here," Jimin begged, wanting anything but Shawn leaving like this, "Do it. Hit me, fuck yell at me, do something don't just-"

"Jimin move," Shawn said under his breath, trying to yank open the door again but the boy wouldn't move.

"NO!"

"I'M NOT HITTING YOU!" Shawn yelled back into his face.

"WHY NOT?"

"Guys stop!" Freeda yelled out from the staircase, holding a shaking Kai who was crying.

Surprised, the pregnant woman tried to call out for Shawn, eyes on his tense back that faced the door and Jimin.

Shawn's eyes shut when hearing the woman's voice. He didn't dare look back, all he wanted was to leave the place. He needed to leave. FUCK, I NEED TO LEAVE.

"She's pregnant and she needs you," Jimin began, crying himself now. The fact that he had clear view of a crying and overwhelmed Kai on the stairs made him cry harder. "The baby needs you Shawn, please just-"

"I'm here for the baby," Shawn said darkly, "I always will be."

Jimin's throat tightened when the man looked at him finally. His gaze threatening, scary and protective. Jimin's lips parted at the amount of anger in the man in this very moment.

"Don't you ever," he began, moving in close to Jimin, "ever. Don't you ever fucking come near our baby when it's time. Not even a fucking glance at the kid or I swear on my life I will be your worst nightmare."

Jimin's eyes softened when the man shoved his back more into the door.

"SHAWN!" Kai yelled out, trying to break out from Freeda's hold as she begged to just go down and face this as well. She was just as much at fault as Jimin, he didn't deserve to be going through all that on his own.

"Fuck you Jimin," Shawn said harshly, eyes searching Jimin's watering ones, "thanks for being such a bro. I'll remember you for the rest of my life yeah? No need to be a part of it anymore so kindly go fuck yourself."

Managing to open up the door when Jimin lamely slid away, completely quiet and in pain.

Shawn let a tear fall, his whole body fuming, "and if you get tired of that," he chimed darkly, finally looking over at Kai that stood on the stairs. His heart broke when seeing her Kai and wail. Eyes meeting her baby bump, he instantly cried more, no longer angry, what he truly felt seeping through in that moment. He opened his mouth to finish, unable to look away from the woman who whimpered when her eyes met his face. He whimpered himself, hand at his mouth as he tried to stop the tears that poured out of him so quick.

Jimin's face scrunched at that, balling and shaking when seeing Shawn break down.

"...a-and when you're done with yourself," Shawn cried out, ripping his eyes away from Kai and over at Jimin, "go on to fuck, to f-fuck the girl I love!"

Kai's bottom lip trembled at that, her heart falling to her stomach, "W-What?"

Shawn almost fell against the door as he shook also.

"Shawn-" Freeda tried.

The door slammed shut.

Jimin jumped, eyes on the ground as he numbly looked over at the ground.

Kai screamed out, uncontrollably crying as she struggled in Freeda's tight grip again...

"SHAWNNN!"

-

"Shawn held back with you today," Iris said softly, looking over at Yoongi who silently walked her over to the door.

Hugging his jacket closer towards her, Iris tried not to feel so incomplete without his scent. The very warmth that still raged off of it because of him causing her heart to sink. She loved him so much that this entire day hurt.

Moving in front of the door, she struggled with the keys.

Yoongi moved in, hesitant and helped her. She simply got it open before he could touch her hand. She noticed him move tensely back when he failed to near her and she hugged herself tighter, awkwardly glancing over at him.

"I love you," Iris said softly, smiling lightly at the man when he looked at her with sad eyes.

"Yeah," he popped softly, "I know you do."

"Good," she said cutely, pursing her lips from smiling as she looked over at the door.

Yoongi's heart hurt. Looking down at the ground below his feet, he felt tired, sick and in pain. "I love you so much," he said broken, eyes watering, "so fucking much you don't understand and I'm scared you never will after all that I said."

Iris's eyes softened at that, watching the man take in a short shaky breath as his head sank to his chest further. Not even thinking twice about what she was planning on doing, Iris stepped forward in a haste, letting her knees bend as she moved her head in a way for her lips to meet his that were practically hidden.

Having her hand clutch onto the front of his shirt gently as he kissed her back immediately, she nervously pulled away when he eagerly started to kiss her deeper, sighing at her lips when she chuckled lightly when moving away.

"Well jokes on you," she said softly, hand moving over to his cheek as she slowly let her thumb graze it in reassurance. He looked at her, form vulnerable. "...'cause I already understand. Nothing of what you said will change that."

Yoongi studied every part of her face. Never did he want to blink and miss a possible change on her beautiful face. I love you.

"We're a team right?" she popped, smiling hugely as she propped her pinky out, hand no longer on his cheek, "promise me we'll move on from this stronger than ever and remain the most badass team there is."

Yoongi smiled at that.

She wiggled her pinky, tapping his nose a bit when he took forever to move. He chuckled when she then tapped her nose and giggled.

Iris was trying to make him feel better and that simply made his heart swell up more than it already did when around the woman.

"A team 'til the end," he sighed out, grinning a side smile when she smiled at his pinky link through hers.

"Even if we end up popping out a kid?" she asked teasingly and he smiled more to himself than for her.

He nodded. "I want five, you sure you still want to be a part of this team," he teased back, pinky still tight with hers.

Iris's tried not to laugh at that as she nodded. "We'll have our own little basketball team how cute," she popped, laughing.

Yoongi looked over at the ground at that, a huge smile peering on to his face. Eyes narrowing a bit as he looked back over at the woman who was smiling sweetly over at him, he looked over at each part of her face again. The face he wanted to wake up to every morning and sleep next to. The face he wanted to never see cry...

.

"About us moving on to the next level and how fast we're moving y'know?" she nervously piped, sighing when he hugged her tighter.

"Why not just focus on being here," he said softly, "with me right now...don't focus on the pace of the relationship or whether or not we should be doing certain things in the relationship at certain times. Just focus on what you're feeling and work from there."

.

"Goodnight," she said softly, moving in to kiss him lightly.

Watching him slowly kiss her, his pinky was still in hers as she went to enter her house. Looking over at him sweetly, Iris chuckled lightly when struggling to move away from his pinky.

Eyes meeting his thought-filled ones, Iris stopped struggling when seeing the look he was giving her. She smiled lightly, "What's up?" she asked softly, watching him move to face her, his pinky off of hers as he simply let his hand fill hers completely.

Yoongi licked his lips, eyes still narrowed as he spoke, "I'm going to try and make this as romantic as I can, but knowing me I'll just end up speaking from the heart...I want to be genuine with this."

"What is it?" Iris asked, giggling a bit as she eyed him curiously.

"I've never been through so much with another person before," he said slowly, "you've brought out sides to me I never even could have imagined...you've been my inspiration Iris."

Iris titled her head, pouting slightly. "Aw," she said chuckling, moving in to kiss him. He let her peck his lips, moving back to face him.

"I've never opened up to a man as quickly as I have with you," she said softly, eyes staring deeply into his.

"If I ask you something will you say yes?" he asked slowly, searching her eyes.

"Depends on the question," she popped cutely, moving her other hand over to hold his free one. Swinging both of his hands that were in hers, she squeezed his hands gently, urging him to go on.

Yoongi licked his bottom lip, heart racing.

"Will you marry me?"

-

A/N: gotta zayn.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

743 95 15
•Min Yoongi and Kim Sun Hee• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ************************** Destined to be t...
3.1K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...