The Unorthodox Life of Aaliya...

By KlnCee

Aaliyah Marx is not a normal seventeen year old girl - she suffers the normal problems: Boys, money, school... More

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (2)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (3)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (4)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (5)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (6)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (7)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (8)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (9)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (10)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (11)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (12)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (13)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (14)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (15)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (16)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (17)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (18)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (19)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (20)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (21)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (22)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (23)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (24)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (25)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (26)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (27)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (28)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (30)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (31)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (32)
The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (33)

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (29)

28.2K 604 187
By KlnCee

The Unorthodox Life of Aaliyah Kaye Marx (29)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does that mean ... ?" I gulped, feigning ignorance.

He smirked pressing his entire body against mine and I gulped again.

"Remember you said if I confessed to you first ... Then I could do ... things with you." He smirked, raising one rough hand and brushing it down my cheek making me tremble - suddenly hyper-aware of his long lean body, flush against my own.

"But seeing as you confessed first ... I'll be the one letting you do things to me ..." He smirked again his eyes twinkling with amusement and lust. I managed to dredge up a scowl and his smirk widened.

"I don't recall this part of the bet. Actually I don't remember there being any stakes at all, it was just a pride factor. Anyways, who says I want to do things to you?" I snarled back at him and his smirk switched to a full out grin - making me lose my breath momentarily.

"Um, how turned on you are right now AND the hickey you gave me before."

"We both know that hickey was so that no other girl would touch you - who wants a guy with a hickey on his neck?"

"And why would you not want any other girl to touch me, huh? And I think you want THIS guy with a hickey on his neck." He gestured to himself and I huffed frustratedly. He was turning all my words around!

"I don't want you Kaden." I grumbled out, unable to meet his eyes as I said it. Suddenly, his strong, capable hands were wrapped under my jaw, forcing my eyes up to his.

"Look me in the eye and say that."

I swallowed thickly and maintained his gaze, opening my mouth slowly.

"I ... d-" I just couldn't force the words past my lips looking into those beautiful stormy eyes.

"I want you." I finally admitted in a husky voice, he groaned in the back of his throat before lowering his face slowly to mine - my breathing catching and my heart rate picking up double-time.

"I know you do." He whispered before his lips landed on mine, moving roughly against me, his hips jerked into mine and I was lifted from the floor - his hands gripping my thighs roughly, my hands entwined in his thick black locks. He growled a little, biting on my lip and I teasingly kept my mouth firmly shut.

His hands travelled further up my thigh, cupping my ass and squeezing me roughly making me gasp, allowing him entrance to my mouth. He tasted spicy and completely ... Kaden. I couldn't imagine him tasting any other way.

I was so caught up in our lust that I barely noticed my phone vibrating in my pocket. I eventually pulled away, breathing heavily and opening my eyes.

"Don't answer that." He growled, moving down my neck, his lips teasing me - gently sucking and nipping here and there. I glanced around, suddenly remembering where we were.

"I have to. We can't do anything here anyway - we're in the middle of the school and class let's out in ..." I whipped out my phone and raised my eyebrows. "Five minutes." So we'd been standing here making out for twenty minutes ... I quickly scrolled to my missed calls, seeing Jay's number at the top of the list. I sighed.

"Don't bother calling him back - come on ... Turn it off." He smirked and raised an eyebrow suggestively. I bit my lip, hesitating. He slipped his hand slowly down my waist and under the back of my shirt - brushing the sensitive skin there. I bit down hard enough on my lip to draw blood and could feel my wolf surfacing - I think she wanted this even more than I did.

"Okay." I agreed breathlessly, pulling out the battery of my phone - watching as he did the same. He tucked both our phones in his back pocket and scooped me up in his arms, jogging swiftly out the double doors and straight out to his car. He practically threw me in the passenger seat and I leaned over - opening his door, he jumped straight in and kicked the car into drive, reversing crazily fast out of the school gates - not even looking where he was going or to see if there was anything coming on the road.

Foot jammed on the accelerator we sped down the road, I stared at him - knowing he could feel it and he glanced at me, growling slightly and clenching his eyes shut for a second before turning back to face the road. He sniffed the air and I watched him lick his lips - we weren't going to make it back fast enough ...

I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh, smirking and unable to hold back the gigglethat erupted from my lips when the car jerked and we almost swerved off the road, going up on the curb for a second.

"JESUS CHRIST ALI - do you WANT TO DIE?!" He yelled, cranking down the window and tilting his nose towards it slightly.

     "I thought you said you'd never crashed sober before?" I stated as I inched my hand slowly further and further to the inside of his thigh. He gasped and bit his lip harshly, jamming his foot down. We were easily going one hundred and twenty ... I lightly brushed my fingers along the inside seam of his jeans, sweeping my fingers up closer and closer to the long awaited prize. He jammed on the breaks and swerved to the left, skidding perfectly into his driveway. The smell of burning rubber filled my nose and approximately three seconds later he was out of the car and had pulled me from my seat into his arms again.

His front door was kicked open and I giggled, taking one of his hands that was holding tightly onto my shoulder - it was way too fun to tease him like this - loosening his grip as he turned to run up the stairs. I playfully put one of his fingers in my mouth - sucking on it slowly and looking up at him from beneath my lashes. He glanced down and growled, skidding to a stop and placing me on my feet - only to push me up against the wall, his lips colliding with my own.

I bit his bottom lip roughly - rolling my tongue across it and gasping out loud when his rough hands found my breast, massaging me through the thin material. I quickly tore off the obstacle and threw it to the floor, barely pulling his lips from mine for a second - his warm hands roamed my hips, sliding up further and then down. I reached down - eager to rid him of his jeans ... I undid the button swiftly and he growled when I latched my arms around his neck, lifting my feet to his waist to push down his jeans that way. I was so turned on just by the pure strength he showed, holding me up like that - just by his neck ... He kicked his jeans off the rest of the way and I hastily rid him of his top and my own jeans ...

I hooked one of my ankles around his knee and jerked inwards, causing his knee to buckle - I growled when he supported both of us with one leg - quickly using my other foot to buckle his other knee. We crashed to the ground and he immediately rolled us over never once ceasing in our actions. He wasn't even winded from the fall. I threaded my fingers through his soft hair, tugging gently and massaging his tongue with my own. His long fingers danced across my back and an explosion of sensation followed their path, warming me from the inside out. I bit my lip as I looked up into his eyes. God, how had I been able to resist this for so long?

His fingers slid beneath my bra and before I knew what was happening he had ripped it apart. It wasn't the type of bra to unclasp at the front ...

"Was that really necessary?" I growled just before he claimed my lips with his own again, his hands wandering over my chest, tweaking here, pinching there - rubbing ... I shuddered and barely withheld a gasp from his experienced grasp.

"Yes." That single word, uttered breathlessly against my lips turned me on so much - this time I couldn't withhold my gasp of pleasure. I frowned, I'm the one in charge of this. I'm never the submissive one.

"We'll have to even that out then." I snarled, biting his lip hard enough to draw blood - digging in one of my sharp, now extended canines. My wolf was dangerously close to the surface and I could tell his was too - judging by the reddish tinge that had crossed over his usually stormy grey eyes. I grabbed his boxers with both of my hands, on either side of his waist and with one sharp tug I tore them apart.

He groaned and leaned down to one of my breasts playing with me - with both his tongue and his hands. I was completely intoxicated with his scent, everything was sharper and in focus now. My wolf was surfacing along with my lust and actual need for Kaden.

"Have you any idea how incredibly sexy that was?" He manage to growl out within the few seconds he came up for air. I was barely able to answer him back I was so taken over by the pleasure I was receiving from him ... And so far that was just his hands ... I sat up and pushed him back, using all my strength and ground my hips against his own - only too aware that he was completely naked beneath me.

I leaned down, nipping his ear, moving down his neck to his collar bone, nipping there too and running over the wounds with my tongue - they sealed up almost immediately. He was panting heavily at this stage and his breathing turned to short, sharp gasps when my mouth inched further and further down. I lightly traced his abs with my tongue, winding further and further downwards before skipping over him completely, letting my mouth brush my prize before nipping the inside of his thigh playfully.

He snarled and I glanced up at him from under my eyelashes.

"Just get on with it." He snapped out, his tone laced with lust and frustration. My tongue traced the inside of his thigh for a few seconds and I smirked when he growled again, and suddenly my wrists were pinned together above my head, and on the floor. I frowned as he leaned on top of me again, his hands trailing slowly down my stomach and coming to a rest between my legs. I bit my lip, closed my eyes and whimpered.

"Not so great being the one being teased is it?" I could hear the smirk in his voice and my eyes flashed open.

"I'm in charge here." I snapped.

"Oh really? Doesn't seem that way." He smirked gain, his fingers lightly massaging me through my underwear. Any retaliation remark was swept from my brain as his fingers worked magic on me. My wolf surged to the surface and I wrapped my legs around his waist, using him to pull myself closer to him - taking him by surprise. I pushed him back down and grabbed him in my hand. Stroking up and down smoothly, getting more and more turned on by his groans of pleasure. I brought my mouth down to him to finish him off and he gasped when I touched him with my lips, slowly tracing my tongue up and down his entire length. I glanced up at him through heavily hooded eyes and kept up my even movements - I'm surprised he's lasted so long ... Maybe I've lost my touch after all ... He must have seen doubt flicker in my eyes because the next second he was up and all over me, kissing and licking, sucking and teasing. He brought me higher than any other guy ever had before. I let him take over - let him have control.

Somewhere within all that I lost my underwear and I was now completely bare to him. Completely at his mercy. I felt him teasing me, playing at my entrance, and I loosed a feral snarl when he finally entered me roughly. I opened my eyes only to see his bright red ones gleaming back at me. I lifted my hips in time to meet his and my now extended claws dug deep into his back, making him curl his lip and snarl at me before quick as lightening his own canines were at my neck. I couldn't help it - I screamed out his name when his sharp teeth bore into me. I spasmed and it was like I could no longer control my body, a mixture of pain and pleasure erupted from that spot and spread through my entire body like wild fire, burning through out me.

"Again." He roared, his thrusts becoming quicker and rougher, I was lifted from the ground and suddenly my back was against the wall and he was holding me up by my thighs. I knew he was asking for me to say his name again and it took all I had not to give in to his command - both his and my wolf's. She wanted me to say it - she liked the sound of it on our lips just as much as he did.

His eyes narrowed for a second and he smirked slightly before baring his sharp teeth and leaning down, biting into the same place as before and once again, it was like an instinct - an immediate reaction that I couldn't hold back. His name tore from my lips and I gritted my teeth - my anger fuelling my passion. I yanked his head back by his hair and bit down harshly on his shoulder, drawing blood, I didn't even bother licking it away before I moved down to his hard pectoral ... Biting down sharply there too. The third bite was to the side of his neck and this time it was his turn to roar my name out. Slamming me against the wall and I felt him quiver before he came inside me, I gasped and after a few more shaky thrusts I reached my peak with him. Running my hands down his arms, now slick with both of our sweat. Pleasure pulsated through both of us and I was suddenly torn from that by a snarl.

A snarl of disgust - that didn't belong to either of us ...

My gaze snapped around and I realised we hadn't even made it to his bedroom - we were in the hallway. I was quickly brought down from my pleasurable high as I looked into the angry eyes of Danny, who looked thoroughly disgusted and even slightly angry.

I glanced around, inspecting that damage, taking note of the long gouge marks in the wooden floor, drops of blood here and there on the walls and floor, pictures frames lay askew and broken on the floor and the wall had even cracked slightly behind me.

"Jesus christ, you couldn't make it TEN more steps to the bedroom?!" Danny snarled, stomping past us to his own room and slamming the door so hard it bounced open again. I bit back a giggle at his howl of frustration and Kaden slowly lowered me from my mantle against the wall.

He gazed down at me with amused eyes, the red slowly fading from them - I could feel mine doing the same. A seriousness entered his eyes and another emotion I barely dared to identify ...

"You're mine now, Ali."

Continue Reading