A Porcelain Decision

By Princess810

A Greta x Brahms story. We do not own the characters or any thing from the movie, the creators of The Boy do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A|N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N

A/n

2K 32 5
By Princess810

Yes, this is a bit weird to say. But me and my sister didn't quite like the ending as much. I personally wanted her to go for Brahms ;) My sister Ashton (whom we shall call Ashyy when she writes and I, Jess, When I do) agreed with me. Now If you little lovely people thought the same then heh your in for a ride. I have a amazingly dirty mind already set up for this, and so does Ashyy.

Now I will say this. We will make this story odd at times. Like when she does stab him, no not here, she lets him "kiss" her (kinda hard to with a mask but hey your kinks are fun i guess) then puts him to bed. While that being said she goes gets Malcolm's weird face an takes him to the hospital. While she is gone Brahms repairs a new doll like he did at the end of the movie. Now Cole's dumbass gets thrown out or whatever :D we shall not speak of him.

Oh and sorry for "bad language" if you do not like it I am sorry but we are the writers and you are the reader. Don't get me wrong I am thankful your reading, but I will not change the story. THUS

THANK YOU FOR READING MY RANT

Your terrible author's Jess and Ashyy

~*~ENJOY~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.1K 36
"Who is that?" Sarada asked her new friend, Chocho, her eyes trailing at the blond haired guy who just entered the cafeteria. There was an air of aut...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
61.4K 788 20
This is an Adrienette (with some Ladynoir) about the engagement and wedding planning. I have read so many stories where the epilogue was them gettin...
2.6K 167 17
Shika Yokohama had lost his brother, so now he has to run the company himself. Knowing his own strength, Shika decide to hire a personal assistant. S...