Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay.  I'm sorry XD
I love you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd person omniscient*

Opening the door in swift motion Brahms is on her in a matter of seconds.  The breathing quickend and so did their heart beats.  Intertwined they smile and breathe each other in. 
She gives off a simple moan for him.  Exciting him more. Gretta helps Brahms shed of any clothing he has left on.  Then quickly lays back and pulls him into her.  He slids in quick.  Pushing her legs onto his shoulders. Kissing up and down,  along her thighs.  Moaning an grunting. She grabs at him but he slides her hands above her head.  She feels the doll still above her.  But in a dark twisted way she enjoys the doll being there.  Turning her on even more. She slipes her hands onto the dolls outfit feeling the vitange cloth. How it scraps against the pading of her fingers as her love slams into her by the seconds. Shes a moaning mess growing near to her climax.  But he doesn't slow down. Hungrey for his prey he somehow speeds up more.  Lifting her into a new position. He bring her to his lap an stands bringing her to the wall to have a better angle. She slides her hands around to the back of his neck pulling him closer an closer. (giggle ;3)
Brahms leans into the nape of her neck biting it not rough rough but enough to leave a mark for days. 
She cried out in pleasure dragging her nails down his back, he lurched forward an bit her bottum lip.  Silencing her cries. He grabs her and whispers "Please stay here and count every beautiful thing we can have with me. " as he carrys her to the bed.  Laying her back down as they finish what they started. Climaxing together.  Intertwined not only in body but in heart.  If ever seen together.  You would see the love with each of them.  Laying there giggling and playing around with one another.

>~<Gretta>~<

I look into his eyes and smile. Leaning forward I give him a kiss.  My lips bruised because of our dangerously, heated, sexual activity. I can feel him starting to smirk against my lips. PullIng her under him.

Π}Brahms{Π

She looks up at me questioningly at me. I smirk once again and slides his hands down her stomache and sides down to her thighs  (HEY IT RHYMES)   she took in a deep breath an brings her head up at me. All I do is wink and place a kiss right on her clit.  Slowly I start to lick around the inside of her. 
Looking up at her again.  I begin to whisper sweet nothings against her folds.  My hot, warm breath hitting the cold spot I made because of my divine tongue.  She gasps leaning forward an pushing me back into her sex.  Smiling I countinue to do my dirty work. 
        Her phone begans to vibrate non stop.  She reachs to get it.  But I stop her but ramming my tongue into her.  Bring a hand to help my devilsh tongue. Maybe because of this,  is why i could never actually bring myself to place a kiss on my mothers cheek.        (;;;33)
I speed up causing her to start moving her hips along with my movements.
It stoped.  Smirking I grab her legs an push them into a bent position. Climbing back up to where I was in between them again. Pushing in and slowly pulling out. Repeating the process. Gretta begans to come undone once again making me breath heavy as we'll.  Grabbing her Legs and pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in. We climax at the same time calling out each others names. We snuggled together on last time for no,  kissing her again.  Standing up to go get something to clean us up.
I came back in wiping us both down.  Then tossing it to somewhere on her floor. Climbing back into the bed.  Pulling her into my chest.
Before We both drifted to sleep.  I whispered one last thing to my queen.
"Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say
Just in what they are,  you my dear.  Are beautiful no matter what you are."