Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearing her giggle like that made me want to be me. But after what my parents had done I can't. What would the world do if they found out I really wasn't dead. What if they thought I was the murderer of that girl from my child hood. GAH what was her name. I wish I remembered. It's been so long. And well... I've had other priorities. But then again. What would they do when they found out I killed Cole. Or attacked Malcolm. I still don't understand fully why Greta stayed even after all of that happened.
As if on cue she reached her hands up to hold my face.
"It's okay Brahms."
I smiled. I held her hand on to my face. Leaning in I gave her a kiss on her cheek, then kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up at me. Those eyes of hers. Their like beautiful oceans. Just seeing them makes me speechless.
I stood and walked around, setting out some clothes for us then waltzed around to her side of the bed and held my hand out to her. Glancing at my hand then back up at my face. She gave me a curious look. I just smiled.
Finally. She took my hand.

~*~*~Gretta~*~*~

When my hand touched his, he swiftly lifted me up, guiding me quickly through the mansion house. (Let's just pretend they put on those majestic clothes I put in the image up top)  All the way down to the study. He had me stand at the door way while he turned on the record player. It played one of Beethoven's works of art. I am not quite sure which one. But I loved it. Brahms had made his way back to me, sliding one of his around my waist and the other up to my hand. I put my free hand up to his shoulder slash neck area. (they gonna do some sort of cute lil Waltz thingy) We then began to do a slow movement around the open area outside the study. Giggling and smiling at one another. Looking into each others eyes when we could. Just in all, a very romantic an sweet bit of time. The song was just about to end. He leaned me back. We knew right then and there. No words needed to be said. We knew exactly what each  other meant when we leaned in. We knew what was meant to be said in that kiss.
Those words. Their special. They have only been said a few times to a few people to me. And I'm sure the same thing for him.
I'm guessing you already know what these words are...
Yep you guessed it.
I love you to.