FNAF One Shots/ Scenarios

By Ellein_Jac

This book is for readers and OCs. Have fun reading about your FNAF crushes. Disclaimer: I don't own the fnaf... More

Author's Note
Freddy x Reader
Bonnie x Reader
Foxy x Reader
Chico x Reader
Golden Freddy x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
When You See Him Shirtless
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (EDITED)
When we see them shirtless O¡¡O
Mike xReader
Jeremy x Reader
Scott x Reader
Tagged
Fritz x Reader
Vincent x Reader
When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect
When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers
When Their Body Switched
Author's note
When You See Him Shirtless Part 1
Here's my Face!
When You See Him Shirtless Part 2
Author's Note
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous (Edited)
Author's Note
Foxy x Veronica: Part 1 <3
Foxy x Veronica: Part 2 <3
Foxy x Veronica: Part 3 <3
Author's Note
When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 1
When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 2
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 1 :)
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 2
Author's Note
Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 3
Questions for the Fangirls
My Poem About My Husband
Freddy x Krisha: Part 1 :3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 2
Freddy x Krisha: Part 3
Freddy x Krisha: Part 4
Questions for the Fangirls 2
Questions for the FNAF Characters in 1 and 2
Author's Note
Goldie x Angelene
Goldie x Angelene part 2
The Answers from the FNAF 1 and 2
Goldie x Angelene: Part 3
Toy Freddy x Reader
Author's Note
Toy Freddy x Reader
Marionette x Reader
Toy Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
Happy Birthday!!!
When You Have a Dream that Your BF is acting like a Mystic Messenger Character
Mangle x Reader
Balloon Boy x Child! Reader
Toy Chico x Reader
Shadow Freddy x Reader
Shadow Bonnie x Reader
Author's Note
To Those Who Wants to Know Me
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 1
Shadow Freddy x Jade Part 2
🐻Toy Freddy x Jaiel🐻
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze🐻
Author's Note
🐻Withered Freddy x Yinoze Part 2🐻
🌸Answers🌸
Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 1
Announcement!
💗AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
Important Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 1
🐰Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 2🐰
Author's Note
Author's Note
Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 2
Author's Note
Author's Note
Late Author's Note (Must Read!)

When we're jealous

13K 98 108
By Ellein_Jac

A/n: this is for our OCs in this chapter.

Tsuntsun-sama the Creator of Krisha Garubesu

DaughterOfZeus2002 the Creator of Veronica Cambridge

mangolover002 (me) the Creator of Sahnielle Jacob

My little cousin (forgot what's her username) the Creator of Angeline Faye Jacob

Do you wanna know what we do when we're jealous?

Freddy

Krisha was instructing the new yet slutty night guard and she was having a hard time instructing her but she kept interrupting her. She tried to stay cool.

Freddy came inside from the other side of the door with a smile. "Hello love~" Freddy said lovingly to Krisha. She then sighed. "Konichiwa Freddy."

Then the slut started to fangirl and clinged on Freddy's arm. "Do you wanna hang out with me and have fun after this stupid job?~" She said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Freddy looked at her awkwardly. "Uhhh....." Then he looked at Krisha to see that her string of temper was about to cut.

"So what do you say?" The slut asked as she puts his arm between her double 'd' cupped breasts. He then looked back at his beautiful girlfriend doing an eye twitch and her hands balled into fists.

Then the slut looked at Krisha then back at Freddy. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes, she is." He answered. Then the girl looked at her with a scowl. "Why her? A hot guy like you should choose better than her like me for example. She's just a b**** with small boobs. I'm a sexy beast so why don't you just dump her and have-" she was cut off by a gun behind her head.

"Get your fucking hands off my boyfriend or this bullet will go through your shitty little head ." Krisha said with a cold yet deadly tone. The girl gulped and started to sweat. "Now, let go of him fucker." (It wasn't me who typed this swearing it was Krisha's creator) Krisha said with a scowl and the slut did what she was told to do. "Get out of here NOW!!!" Then the slut ran out of the pizzeria.

Krisha sighed as she puts her gun back in its place. Freddy walked towards her and hugged her. Then he leaned into her ears. "Excuse me for my language but you look sexy when you're bada**." He whispered seductively and Krisha tried not to blush. "Tch. I just did that because that slut was annoying as hell." She mumbled as she looked away. He chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Yamete hentai!" (Tsundere -_-)

Bonnie

Sahnielle was skipping down the hallway with a smile on her face excited to make a new friend and at the same time, nervous to instruct the new night guard until she heard voices came from the office. She quietly walked towards the office and looked at the window to see the new night guard clinging on Bonnie's arm.

"Wanna have fun cutie?" The slut asked. "Hell no! I have a girlfriend!" Bonnie exclaimed as he tried to get away from her. "Really?" She asked. Then Sahnielle came in the office with an emotionless expression with her arms crossed. "Yes..." She answered coldly. Then the slut looked at her and scowled.

"That's her? Ha! You're fat and have b-cupped boobs  but I'm sexy and slimmer than you." She said as she flipped her hair.

'Oh no she didn't!' Sahnielle thought. She stomped towards her and grabbed her by the collar then she took out her stun gun from her back and puts it on her neck.

"But I'm not a slut like you and plus, I'M NOT FAT! I'M SLIGHTLY CHUBBY!" She growled in anger. The girl started to sweat and gulped in fear. Then Sahnielle lets go of her. "Get out. NOW!" The slut did what she told and she ran out of the pizzeria.

Sahnielle sighed then she looked at Bonnie. "You look scary when you're angry." He said as he hugged her. "I do?" She asked cutely :3. "Yeah..."

Foxy

Veronica was doing the day guard duty since the day guard was having a flu. She was eating strawberries while she's looking around until she stopped at Pirate's Cove.

She decided to see Foxy for a moment. Veronica went inside the cove and she saw someone that makes her jealous.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" Chica exclaimed. "Shh, she might her ye lass and yes." Foxy whispered loudly.

"Eeeek! I'm so proud of you!" She whispered as she hugged him and he hugged back. Then she looked over his shoulder to see a very scary Veronica death glaring at Chica.

She sweat dropped as she quickly pulled away from Foxy. "Veronica, this is not what it looks like!" Chica said as she waved her hands.

"Oh yeah? What is it then?" Veronica asked coldly.

'Oh pizza! I can't spoil it to her!' She panicked in her thoughts. "Tell me or else I'll chopped you and cooked you into fried chicken." She said in a deadly tone.

"Ask Foxy!" She exclaimed as she pointed at Foxy and then she ran off.

Verinica then looked at Foxy who was scared of his girlfriend. "Tell me..." She said.

He sighed heavily and walked towards her. "W-well... Uh... I told her that I am gonna give ye t'is." He said as he took out a charm bracelet from his pocket. It was gold with four pendants: the heart, the hook, the skull and a sword.

Her face softened and looked at the charm bracelet in awe. He grabbed her right hand and puts it around her wrist then he kissed her knuckles. "Thank you Foxy." She said with a smile.

"Don't be jealous of Chica, she's like a little sister to me." He said as he hugged her.

"Yer me only gal."

Goldie

A/n: I wonder what my cousin do when she's jealous?

Angeline was instructing the newbie on how to 'survive the night'. She was doing well until she felt arms around her waist. "Guess who~?" Her golden boyfriend whispered. She smiled and she turned around and hugged him. "GOLDIE!" She shouted like a child.

He chuckled and patted her purple hair. Then they pulled away. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed as she walked towards the newbie. "Goldie, this is the new night guard, Gretchen, (if it's your name, no, I wasn't referring to you, I'm not a type of girl who bullies. I HATE BULLYING!) Gretchen, this is my prince charming, Golden Freddy." She said with a smile.

Gretchen looked at Goldie head-to-toe and smirked seductively. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he extended his hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you too~ handsome~" she greeted back.

"Oh! I should go and ask Chica to make pizza, I'll be right back!" Angeline chirped then she skipped out of the office to the kitchen where Chica is.

"So, she's your girlfriend?" Gretchen asked as she cat-walked around him with her seductive smirk. "Yes, she is." He answered as he looked at her weirdly.

"Why her? She's so immature. Why not choose me? I'm more mature than her~ how about break her up and be with me, we'll go somewhere private and have fun?~" she said seductively as she puts her hand on his chest.

That's when a metal disk flew and hits the side of her head hard and she passed out. Goldie was surprised then he looked at the door to see an angry Angeline and her icy blue eyes were watery.

"No one takes my prince away." She growled then her face softened and walked towards Goldie then hugged him and cried. (Btw, she's sensitive including her creator)

"Shh... It's okay, It's okay, I will never break up with you nor cheating on you. I love you, you're my only angel."

"I *sniff* love y-you Goldie..." She stuttered as she hugged him tighter.

He told his young twin to stuff Gretchen in a suit so that his angel won't be bothered by her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 414 27
Jeremy had just gotten the night watch job at Freddy Fazbear's. Mike knows that he doesn't stand a chance, so he helps him. But then they go from ene...
522K 6.7K 43
So right now, I read so much of FNAF. I decided to make some x readers. I will first make a Mike x reader. Then request a character you want in fnaf...
4K 32 5
Look I decided to make this book to separate the Michael Afton Lemons from the Afton Family Lemons and the animatronic lemons However just so you kn...
2.1K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...