Herobrine, The True Evil Bein...

Door Jbrine061

I've heard stories claiming that an evil man by the name of Herobrine haunts the world of Minecraft, but does... Meer

My past
Our First Trial
Our Final Test
The Dream
Minecraft
Herobrine
Steve....No
The girl who lived
This is just a Thank You
Who can we trust?
What now?
Too late
The begining of my end
The Nether.
Questions no answers
I don't make threats, I make promises
Lord Herobrine?
The 'End'
War
So, we meet again
The Fallen Kingdoms
he's too far gone...
The pain of reality
I warned you
The beginings of war
*Insert clever title here*
More problems...
The Glitch Begins
what's the point?
It's Not The End, It's A New Begining.
The final Chapter...

When will this end?

458 19 288
Door Jbrine061

Dream

I walked through the fields and stared at the blue sky. The cool breeze blowing my hair in every direction. I noticed a tall hill and climed it. On the other side I saw a town. What I saw, I didn't expect. All throughout the town, people lied dead, empty eyes staring into nothing, blood dripping from wounds and flames dancing on rooftops. I looked down on the town in horror. I turned around expecting to see the green plains I had just walked through, but instead I saw nothing but death. Everything was gone, no life was in sight. I turned back to the town and walked to the middle, hoping to find any survivers. As I looked around, I saw someone standing with his back to me. "Hello? Hello? Sir, can you tell me what happened here?" I waited for a response but none came. I walked closer to him and his head turned slightly.

"This is what is to come. The ones you trust most, the ones who you protected, they will leave you, they will drive you to madness. Trust no one, fear nothing. All of this will just end in pain. Their's nothing you can do to prevent this." He turned to face me. His face hidden from my view by the hood of his black cloak.

I stepped back in surprise. "What are you talking about?"

He just shook his head. "This is your warning, nothing can change this. You lost your chance. Unless he dies before the next full moon, then you're doomed. Your fate is in your own hands."

I started to get irritated. "What the hell do you mean? I'm getting really sick of this crap." I grabbed my sword and he stood still. "What, are you too afraid to fight me?" He said nothing and the scene around me changed. Everything around me was gone. All I could see was white, then Entity appeared in front of me. He stared at me with an evil glair in his eye. His smile slowly spreading across his face. "You!"

"Me."

"What do you want?"

"Control." He replyed calmly.

"Over what?"

"You." He said as he raised his hand. A soft red glow formed around his hand and I lost control of myself and watch him move his hand. I dropped my blade and fell to my knees. I shook my head trying to gain control of myself again. I stood, and almost fell to my knees again, but managed to stay on my feet. "So, the hard way huh? Very well." He summoned daggers that came straight at me. I dodged some, but most of them sliced into me. I shouted in pain and fell. I breathed heavily and struggled to stay conscious. I groaned slightly and looked up at Entity. "You just won't die, will you?"

I spat at him and grabbed my sword, that was laying on the ground just feet from me. I attempted to kill him, but he was faster and managed to get his blade into my chest. I felt all the energy leave my body slowly and collapsed to the ground. "I....won't.....let....you win...."

He leaned over me, "oh, but I already have." He kicked me and everything went black.

End of Dream

I sat straight up in my bed, sweat dripping down my face, my breathing very uneven. I gasped, trying to even out my breaths. My eyes ajusted to the dark room, and I saw Steve looking at me, his hand on my shoulder. "Hero, are you ok?"

I shook my head and stood. I grabbed my blade and left. As soon as I got outside, the cool air hit me and I just walked to the gates, and right past the guards on duty. What was that?

Umm, I belive some would call it a nightmare. But I'm just a voice in your head, so how would I know?

That's not what I ment and you know it. What was the reason behind it? Why did I have it in the first place.

Well, it seemed to be warning you of something. I don't know what, but it was defiantly a warning of some sort.

I shook my head and walked through the forest and kept my eyes glued to the ground. After a while of walking, I stopped. I looked up at the tall tree I had stopped next to and climbed it. Once I had reached the top I shighed and sat on one of the branches. I could see the town, it's lights flickering bright against the dark night sky. I looked up at the low hanging moon, it was half full. Not alot of time, just over two weeks. Two weeks to find and kill the man this dream was talking about.

Do you even know who you have to kill?

I thought a moment, I think I do, but if I'm wrong, apparently I'm doomed to the fate that this guy is trying to prevent.

Who? Who needs to die? I'll gladly help...

I have a feeling that I need to kill Entity.

Ok, one more question...Who is this guy that keeps talking to you in your dreams?

Don't know. I haven't seen his face. I have seen this hooded figure in my dreams before. He never lifts his hood, so I've never seen his face. I may never know who he is, but honestly, I don't really care.

I sat in silence and colected my thoughts together as I heard distant shouts. "Hero! Hero where are you?" I heard Steve shouting as he walked by the tree I was in. He looked up at me with a worried expression on his face. "What's up with you and climbing really tall trees?"

"To make you ask questions. Oh look, it's working." I said smerking.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Hey will you come down here?"

"Yah, one sec." I replyed as I jumped off of the branch I was on and landed on my feet next to Steve.

"Show off." Steve said with a small smile.

"I try." I looked at him and realized something was bugging him. "What's wrong, man? You seem a bit, off."

He rolled his eyes again. "I seem a bit off? You're the one who keeps tossing and turning all night, you're the one who go's days without sleep. Yah Hero, I'm definitely the one who's off." I looked away and said nothing. "Hero, what's wrong?"

I hesitated. Should I tell him? The man in my dream said to trust no one. But Steve's been with me for as long as I can remember. "Uh, n-nothing, I'm....I'm fine. Just some stupid nightmares."

"Are you sure?" I stayed silent for a while. Steve shook his head. "Hero, you haven't slept properly in days, everyone can see that you're tired, and every time you try to sleep you're tossing and turning all night, muttering to yourself. Something's wrong, and I want to know what's going on." Steve crossed his arms and stared at me.

I knew I couldn't back away from this, so I sighed and told him what's been going on the past few days. As I finished explaining he just looked at me with sorrow. "I just can't handle this anymore Steve, I can't sleep, and I'm sure everyone has realized somethings wrong. I can't hide this forever, I-I just don't know anymore." I sat against the tree and put my head in my hands. I stared at the ground and attempted to control my thoughts.

"Hero, I'm here to help you no matter what. We'll find this guy and we'll kill him if necessary." He sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Entity is gonna die. But you need to try to get some sleep. I'll ask the mayor to give you the day off so you can rest."

I nodded, we stood and walked to the town. "Thanks Steve." I said as we walked.

"What are brothers for, if not to help eachother?" Steve asked with a smile.

They bring pain and suffering to siblings and cause eachother to go mad.

What are you talking about?

You'll see soon enough.

You know more than you're letting on, aren't you?

The voice said nothing for a moment, I know enough to keep you alive. That's all you need to know right now.

We walked to the gates and were greeted by the guards. "Hero? When did you leave? I've been here all night, I never saw you walk through the gates." Brandon asked very confused.

"What do you mean? I walked right by you." I said trying not to sound exhausted.

He shook his head. "Never saw you. Unless you were invisible, witch is impossible."

"Well, Hero is the king of the impossible." Steve said. "He does have powers, so maybe he was."

I smiled as the two of them talked to eachother. Suddenly I got a splitting headache. I grabbed my head and leaned on the wall of the gates. This won't stop, you can't kill me. You will die, and so will everyone you have ever protected. Just give up. I fell to my knees and groaned in pain. I will win, and their's nothing you can do to stop me.

"Hero, are you ok?" I heard Steve ask. I shook my head and it pounded harder.

Don't bother fighting, it will just end in failure. Nothing can stop me now.

The pain just kept getting worse and worse. Slowly, the world around me got darker and my vision went blurry. "Get.....out of....my head!" I muttered through clenched teeth.

"Who? Hero what's going on?" Steve asked with fear in his voice.

You know what, I don't think I will, I enjoy watching you suffer.

I tried to look around but between the pain and my blurry vision, I couldn't see anything. I shut my eyes tightly for what seemed like hours. I finally opened them to see Steve standing next to me. I tried to say something to him, but as I opened my mouth, my head pounded harder and I blacked out.

____________________________________

Aaaaaannnnnnndddddd, done.

Hero: *looks at chapter*.....

What?

Hero: *looks away* nothing.... just, never mind.

Is something wrong?

Hero: nothing important. Just remembering the past. Back then, when I was actually trusted.

Hey bud, I trust you. So do lots of people.

Hero:.....yah, I know, still....

Steve:.....*mutters something about Hero*

Hero: Who invited you?

Steve: I did.

Get out....*points to door* Now.

Steve: ummm, how 'bout no. *smerks*

*turns to Enderbrine form* GET OUT!

Steve: O_O.....uhhhh...*runs out of room*

Wimp....

Hero: yah, well I'd run to if I made you angry. *smiles*

I'm not that bad. *smiles back*

Hero: *looks at book, smile fades* never again....

*thinks* hey, why don't we go grief that noobs house. I'm sure that'll cheer you up.

Hero: *smiles evilly* you're right that would cheer me up. Let's go.

Ok one sec. Thank you all do much for reading, if you enjoyed this chapter, than hit that vote button and keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter. I'm J and I'll talk to you later peepz,
BBBIIIIII

Sky: BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....oops wrong book....*walks away*

*teleports with Hero to grief Steve*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2K 94 47
Time hasn't been the same. Within a few months, the world grew cold and corrupted. Fear and Grief is spreading around the world like a decease, and...
26.2K 924 61
Warning, kinda gross and mean, kinda vivid tourcher, awsome YouTube music, and Herobrine X Steve! Other added characters also. --------- Notch was t...
73.6K 2.4K 31
Remake since I am not much for the other one, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about it. I didn't post the first one cause I thought it might b...
3K 119 19
Previous title: Help! My Roommate is NOT Human (HeroSteve) -Modern AU- A series of bad luck followed Steve one morning, ultimately leading him to ge...