A Daydream Away (C.h.)

By weirdlyanon

Allison and Calum go through a shakey relationship... Like in every story, they end up together. There's a tw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

458 13 3
By weirdlyanon

So I had free period and I have nothing to do!!!! So I wrote another chapter today :)

--------------------

-ALLISONS POV-

Since we didn't drink too much, I decided that we would all go to the beach. I wake everyone up by taking pots and pans banging them together.

"WAKEY WAKEY!!!!" I knew they would be awake by now so I went downstairs. They all came down one by one.

"Why did you wake us up?" Luke asks.

"We are going to the.....beach!" I paused for suspense. I laughed at myself and the rest of them because they all ran upstairs getting ready. Lucky for me, I was ready.

"Mind driving me to my house later for clothes?"

"Nope! I grabbed you a bag of stuff last night." Being the good friend that I am. I throw the bag at her face and make her get ready in my bathroom. They all came down with towels and headed to he beach.

*at the beach

After i just parked, they all ran towards the water dropping their towels on the way. I shook my head at the little 5 year olds and set up the towels in a nice spot under the sun. I wanted to get a nice tan. But, being those boys that have the mind im of a 8 year old, they decided to throw me in the water.

"You guys!!!! What is your problem!?" I say.

"Marina's idea!" They all said in unison and point at her. I splash her causing all of us to have a splash fight. I try getting out of the water but two huge arms held me down and threw me back in the water. I hit their chest playfully and look up to see who it was after the clearing the water from my eyes. Calum.... He smiled innocently and and ran away. I chased after him and I tackle him to the sand. He rolls us over and we end up in the water again. It was nice. Just me and Calum.... I wonder how all of this will happen after senior year. I will be going to college and we might separate. The thought of it brought a frown on my face.

"What's wrong?" Calum asks bringing my chin towards his eyes so he can see my face.

"Senior year in 3 weeks and we won't be spending that much time together. Then when I go to college, we will separate."

He gives me a nice warm hug and carries me to the towels.

"Don't think that way. But, I do have something to tell you." I straighten my body wiping away the tears.

"Okay." I saw quietly.

"Me and the boys have been knowing for the while and were going on your for a couple of months, maybe even a year."

I was sad and happy. I wouldn't get to see him. I put on a fake smile and just nod. Nothing would come out of my mouth. I don't know what to do.

"Please say something. I know it will be hard but we will get through this and I can visit when I can."

"I'm happy for you guys. You're finally getting what you guys have dreamed of. I won't stop you."

"Thank you. I love you so much." He says pulling me closer to him.

"Love you too."

**********************

Yes it's short but i was in class and I ran out of words... Lol I'll try an update tomorrow! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 938 20
(COMPLETED) After something terrible happened to Bella and her family, the bonds between her and the four band members from 5 Seconds Of Summer grow...
56.8K 2.3K 23
You're cousins/best friends with Michael, and one day you go to meet the rest of the guys at a sound check and both Luke and Calum start to develop...
3.7K 192 19
The one where Michael never wanted Calum to find out his deepest darkest secrets. Or Michael doesn't think he's good enough for Calum so he represses...
165K 5.1K 26
Amanda had it all: she was popular, she had a boyfriend, and her parents were still married. But all of that quickly falls apart when her parents dec...