Mine (Drake love story)

By danielle_graham

24 Crystal Westbrook's is married to the one and only Drake Graham. They have 2 daughters that they both lov... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

23

1K 14 1
By danielle_graham

I woke up looking down at Aubrey sleeping on my chest.

I ran my fingers thorough his waves staring at the ceiling.

Gosh I was gonna miss my baby. Not being around my other half was gonna kill me the most but hopefully these next few weeks go by quick.

"Ughh". He groaned flipping over.

"What time is it". He mumbled

"8:00". I said.

He sighed loudly and opened his eyes looking at me.

"Good morning gorgeous". He huskily said

"Good morning baby". I said kissing him.

He smiled, his smile was the greatest if you didn't know.

"My flight leaves at 10 you still dropping me off". He said getting up.

I nodded following his actions.He wrapped his hands around me and pulled me into the bathroom.

"What are you doing". I said

"You gonna shower with ya boy". He said against my neck.

I chuckled and he let me go and turned on the bath water. We got in letting the warm water take over

I rested my back against his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Do you have to go". I mumbled

"Yeah baby I do". He said

I turned my head so I could look at him.

"But I'm going to miss you". I said poking out my lips

He kissed the side of my face. "Imma miss you too but this will go by quick". He said

I nodded leaning back against him. We finished washing up and got out to start getting ready.

I threw on a grey jumpsuit with my brown varsity jacket.
I slipped on my sandals and put on my gold watch and my earrings then sprayed some perfume.

Aubrey finished packing up his clothes and we left. We got to the airport and we both got out to say goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot". I said biting my lip so I wouldn't cry.
Why am I being so emotional.

"Ah baby". He said embracing me in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight. He rocked us back and forth kissing my forehead.

"You gon' be alright baby girl I'll be home before you know it". He said

"Okay don't miss me to much". I joked nudging him.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Gimme some suga". He said pulling me close.

I laughed lightly and connected our lips together. He gripped my butt sucking on my bottom lip.

"Damn imma miss that ass". He mumbled

I laughed slapping his arm. "Just go Brey your gonna miss your flight".

He nodded kissing me one more time. "Bye Crystal I love you".

"Bye Brey I love you too text me when you land". I said smiling.

He smiled back and went inside the airport. I sighed lowly and walked back to my car.

I got inside and drove off to Amber's place.I got out my car and walked to her door

I furrowed my brows when I saw the door half way open. She probably left it open for me but something didn't seem right.

"Amber". I said walking inside.

I walked up the steps seeing it was too quiet.

"Hello". I said walking into her room. I pushed open the door and almost passed out when I saw her. She was tied up to her bed with blood on the sheets she had light bruises on her face and she looked in shock.

"Amber what happened". I said running over untying her. Once I got her loose she fell to the floor and rubbed her wrist.

She looked like she was gonna cry. "I don't know I was getting ready and two men broke in asking if I was friends with Aubrey and they tied me up saying some man named Marc and Draya told them too".

I paused looking straight at her.
That bitch was gonna get her ass beat when I see her.

"I'm so sorry this happened babe". I said hugging her.

She hugged me back. "It's not your fault but when I see that Draya hoe it's on". She said

"I know I know". I said letting her go.

"Hey guys sorry- Oh my god what happened". Ayesha said looking at the messy room

"I was attacked by Drake's ex girlfriends minions". Amber said cleaning herself up.

"You okay though". Ayesha said helping me take off the sheets.

"Yeah but we all beating her ass I'm serious". Amber said

"Don't nobody mess with my girls I'm in". Ayesha said

I chuckled at her. "We still going wine tasting".

She nodded. "Would you mind if crashed at your place for awhile I don't feel safe by my self Joy is with her dad for a few weeks and Q is outta town".

I nodded frowning. "Of course you can babe Ayesha you to I don't want the same thing to happen to you since Steph is on the road". I said

She nodded. "Just until we catch this girl right".

I nodded smirking. "Okay ladies lets go".

We helped Amber clean up and she packed some clothes and we hit the road.

We met inside the wine testing place and walked to the front desk

"Hello ladies can I help you" Some dude said

"Hi um I would like to test wine for my wedding".

"Well first congrats girl and second you about to have the best wine at your wedding girl". He said

She laughed nodding. "Show me what you got".

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Seriously Ambs you put that on your popcorn". Ayesha said scrunching up her nose

"Yes I do Ishia". She said smacking on her popcorn.

We got back from wine testing I picked up India and Kinsey and since it was night time we all had a girls night.

"Shh the movies on". India said starring at the screen

We were watching Frozen for the hundredth time.

Midway during the movie India fell asleep so we started talking how to take Draya down.

"How did she even figure out were you live". I said to Amber

She shook her head. "She probably followed me after the party I kinda punched her in the face last night".

"Why am I not surprised". Ayesha mumbled.

"Isha let me tell you what this bitch did". I blocked them out as I saw Aubrey face timing me. I accepted the call and shook my curls around making me self look decent.

"Hey baby girl". He said

"Hey baby I miss you already". I said poking out my lip.

He chuckled. "I miss you too".

"Why they over there". He said referring to Ayehsa and Amber talking about something.

I couldn't tell Aubrey why knowing he would be on the first flight home.

"Oh we're just having a girls night is all". I said

"The girls up". He said

I shook my head. "You just missed them India asking for you though, hows Toronto".

He smiled. "It's energetic I feel the love here and it's gonna be a good show tomorrow".

I smiled. "I'm so proud of you babe I love you be safe".

"I love you more baby girl keep that beautiful smile on your face aight I'll be back soon". He said

I smiled blowing him a kiss and hung up. I sat my phone down and turned to Ayesha.

"What y'all wanna watch". I said scrolling through movies.

"Poetic Justice". Ayesha said

"Yes my man 2pac slaying in this". Amber said cuddling her covers.

I laid my head on Ayesha shoulders and turned on the movie.

Some how Amber ended up sleeping on my lap while I was on Ayesha and she was leaning against the couch.

They were both fast asleep so I turned off the light falling asleep with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 642 29
Drake and nicki are married they have there problems but at the end of the day they love each other but are they in love with each other is the quest...
16.9K 383 42
Find out what happens when..... Heartbreaker Jaden Smith meets the beautiful daughter of Drake and Jhene Aiko named Skylar graham. They instantly cli...
96.1K 3.1K 30
Drake and Jasmine Graham are back and they're now married with two kids. Jasmine and Drake were madly in love in the first book but in this book they...
3.9K 107 15
This is a fanfic based on Aubrey Graham relationship with an imaginary character by the name of Essé. The two got together and started a family that...