The Black Spy (BWWM) ON HOLD

By lai1114

Levy Daniel is a regular 18 year old who is just waiting to graduate. She has everything she wants but when s... More

Preview
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

170 12 0
By lai1114

Chapter 4

"Levy!" I hear Agent Owen yelling through the hall

I was currently in my office overlooking the mission we failed last week, due to someone being very loud in my ear.

I knew he was coming in here I just wanted to see how long he would keep screaming my name. People hate it when he does that and so do I but he keeps doing it even when I threaten him.

"Levy!"

Seriously just stop!

"Levy, can't you hear me calling you?" He says with a smile entering my office

"Nooo!" I say sarcastically

"What you looking at?"

"Why are you in here?" I question

"Agent Wes asked to see you in his office"

I roll my eyes. "Doesn't he know that I've been ignoring him this week?"

"Yes, that's why he called for you. Now get up and go!" He says snatching the file out of my hand and pulling me up from my seat.

"Hey! Okay cool it I'm wearing heels."

He looks down at my feet. "Since when do you ever wear heels?"

"Since today" I say laughing

****

"You rang." I say entering Agent Wes' office and sitting down in his really comfy sofa in the corner.

"Yes, we need to discuss the mission last week." He says looking worried

"No we don't"

"You almost got yourself killed Levy!"

"I almost get myself killed on every mission I go on!" I say to him

He sighs and rubs his hands in his face.

"You stress me out, you know that?"

"Yeah I know" I get up from the sofa and sit in the chair infront of his desk.

"You've gotta be more careful Levy." He says to me

"I know!, I just like to make things a challenge"

"Yeah well here" he slides me a file and once again on the front it says Confidential.

I look up at him and he begins to tell me that in the file I'm working with Agent Owen to get some scoop on the assassin. We have to fly to Mexico because he is running a drug cartel and that can lead us to our next suspect.

"He calls himself 'Rider'. He works for some of the biggest drug lords out there and he can help us with finding the location of the assassin." Agent Wes tells me

"So you want me and Owen to pick this guy up. What if he doesn't corporate?" I ask

"Oh that's why we need you to help us." I look at him confused but then it clicks.

"You want me to seduce this guy too!" I say annoyed

"Look I know you don't like it but you're the best we've got and your the only woman on the force so we need you."

I roll my eyes again.

Gosh!

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, pack for a 3-5 day stay and make sure you get him on that plane, Alive! this time Levy. He's the only lead we have right now we don't need to replay what happened last time." He says while I walk to the door

"Oh come on that was one time!" I say

"One time too many!"

I make my way out of the room and over to the elevator.

"So!"

"Ah!"

"Did he tell you what we're doing?"

"My god Owen, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I say punching him in the arm

"Ow!, sorry" he says laughing

The elevator doors opens and I enter, usually there's someone in here that takes you to your preferred floor but I guess he's out sick today.

I push the number to my floor and the doors close.

Man I wish I was a guy sometimes, that way-

Before I could finish my thought the elevator stopped moving mid-way.

"What the heck" I say as I keep pushing the button to my floor. Then the lights go out. And that means the back up generators are off.

I try using my cellphone flashlight to push the emergency button, when Agent Owen starts calling me.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah the elevator stopped working."

"Yeah so did everything in the building. We're on lock down." He tells me

"What!"

"Yeah someone got through the security on the main level and they shut everything down, they're looking for him now."

"Oh man!. I'm stuck in this stupid elevator. Do you know when they're going to fix it?"

"Don't know they're still looking for the guy"

"Okay"

"Sit tight, and don't go anywhere"

"Ha ha very funny"

"Yes it was, I'll see you"

"Bye"

Please elevator just don't start dropping floors because I don't want to be remembered as the woman who died in an elevator.

I turn my flashlight back on trying to call the people from upstairs to hurry up and get me out, when I hear something from the ceiling.

I forgot my gun in my purse!

"Great just great" I say out loud to no one.

"What the heck, no!" My phone was on 2% and I know I charged it last night. I think. It died on me and I was now standing in a dark elevator all by myself. But the good news is is that I haven't freaked out yet.

***

I'm sitting on the floor and It's been I don't know about 20 minutes, can't check because of my dead phone.

Crash!

I think it's time for me to freak out now!

I couldn't see but all I know is that there's someone in here with me.

-Lai1114

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 575 22
A/N This is my first book hope you enjoy! Alexis was just an ordinary 12 year old girl till one day her parents were murder and she had to...
31.1K 770 38
Alexis was a regular 18 year old girl. her life was totally normal. she went to school, had a boyfriend, had family. but what happens when something...
140K 4.8K 37
Meet Rose she is a 25 year old FBI agent, she believes in second chances, but she also believes that people who have done wrong should be punished. R...
219K 3.5K 25
Nicole A 16 year old girl that used to be bullied by : Harry Styles Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Liam Payne and Zayn Mailk but now everything had...