Glad You Came ā†  Barry Allen

By captainamerica_1988

"The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now, my universe, will never... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
R.I.P. Stan Lee
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 10

4.9K 145 28
By captainamerica_1988

Emma's POV

"So...where were we," Barry asked. I didn't want to have this talk until I remembered we left off at me asking Barry if he was jealous.

"We were at the part where I asked you if you were jealous," I said smirking.

"Oh," Barry said as he nervously laughed. I grabbed his hand and we both sat down on my couch.

"I'm-I'm not jealous, I was just trying to make sure you weren't talking to someone dangerous," Barry said after he recovered. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not so I decided to believe him. Maybe Caitlin was wrong, Barry loves Iris....its always been that way.

"Oh, okay," I said smiling, trying to mask my disappointment.

"Are you okay?" Barry asked me, sensing something was wrong. I smiled and nodded. "Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Barry, I'm fine," I assured while standing up. I was about to walk away when Barry stood up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I looked up and our faces were only centimeters apart. "We should...start the movie..." I said hesitantly not breaking eye contact.

"Oh yeah.....right," Barry said sounding disappointed.

"So....what movie do you want to watch...?" I asked Barry. We were both seated on the couch and I was looking through a box of movies that I had.

"What movies do you have?" he asked.

"I have....superhero movies.....rom-coms.....normal comedies.....horror. Wait a second," I stopped reading the types of movies I had.

"What?" Barry asked, his head now resting on my shoulder so he could see what I was looking at. "I don't own any horror movies....ugh Michael,"

"Who's Michael?" Barry asked sounding jealous.

"Michael....you know....Michael Raymond..." I said trying to make Barry remember.

"Uhhh..." Barry said.

"My little brother, Barry, you know....the one who used to always bug you," I said smiling at the memories we had before I went to Gotham.

"Oh yeahhh," Barry said, "Anyway lets watch a superhero movie."

"Okay, but.....we have to watch Captain America Winter Soldier....it's one of the best movies you slept through," I said smiling.

"Are you only saying that because you have a huge crush on Chris Evans," Barry said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe....let's watch it anyway.." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4K 48
I'll be summer sun for you forever. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book two in the red series ] [ the flash season two ] STATUS: COMPLETED [...
58.6K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
77.3K 2K 31
Emma Maxwell is about to officially join Team Arrow as their doctor/therapist/Felicity's assistant/kick-ass crime fighter with an attitude. Essential...
434K 12.2K 30
ā†£ What do you get when you take a twenty-three year old girl, add seventeen years of martial arts, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, volleyball...