Lost Feelings

outlawqueen-is-goals tarafından

Regina and Robin meet when they're teenagers and they start developing a friendship, but as time goes on that... Daha Fazla

First Meeting
Forever?
Back
Night Out
A/N~ Please Read!
Surprise!
Always? Always.
Mind Games and Old Memories
Old Past
Will you?

Finally

1.5K 64 26
outlawqueen-is-goals tarafından

One week later

"Hola (hello)." Said Robin from behind Regina who was sitting on her now usual spot at the back row of room 208.

"Hey." Greeted Regina with a smile as she turned her gaze away from the book she was engrossed in. "Veo que estás practicando tu Español (I see you're practicing your Spanish)." She added putting her book away.

"Claro, no me gustaría hacer mal en mi test (Of course, I wouldn't want to do bad on my test)." Robin said taking his usual sit next to Regina.

"Don't worry. I bet you'll do great." Regina assured him.

"Yeah, well, I hope I could have your optimism." Robin said with a small smile. His voice latched with laughter.

"Don't say that!" She smacked his shoulder playfully. "You'll do great. You know why?" But before he could form an answer she kept going. "Because I'm tutoring you." She answered her own question with a raised eyebrow, putting more emphasis on 'I'm'.

"Modesty hasn't always been your fort Mills." He said with a soft laugh, his eyes full of playfulness.

She simply shrugged. "All I do is state nothing but the truth my friend." Same playfulness filling her own orbs and voice.

He opened his mouth to add another witty comment, but before anything could leave his lips the bell rung. Mrs. Martin walking right in as if on cue, a pile of plastic folders in hand.

"Good morning class. I hope you finished your projects." She announced as she took a sit on the front desk.

"Did you bring it?" Asked Robin from Regina's left side, turning to look at her peripheral side.

"Yes I did." She answered already bending down and skimming through her back pack. Retreating her hand from the bag a few seconds later, a manila folder in hand. "See?" She emphasized handing it to Robin so he could look through it.

"Okay guys, if you did do it, please put it on my desk. They'll be graded by tomorrow morning." The teacher said as she got up and started the lesson.

----------------

"So today at 5:00, again?" Questioned Robin as both him and Regina made their way out of the classroom and into the crowded hallway.

"How about 4:00? At least for today so we can have more time... To study I mean. You know, since your test is tomorrow?" She stuttered, making a dim blush starting to creep up her neck and slowly setting on her cheeks. A blush she hoped he didn't notice.

"Yeah, sure!" He beamed, sounding enthusiastic, probably more enthusiastic than he would've liked.

"Cool." She replied with a smile. "Okay, bye Robin. See you at lunch." She dismissed with a small wave of her hand, making her way into the main hallway as her next class was situated there. He simply smiled and returned the small gesture.

---------------

"Crap!" Regina murmured as she looked through her backpack for what seemed the hundred time. She was currently standing by the Cafeteria door, frantically looking for her lunch money.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Robin asked with a furrowed brow as he approached her.

"I think I lost my lunch money." Regina huffed in desperation.

"Wha-How?"

"I don't know... It probably fell out of my backpack she said finally gazing at him.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for your lunch." He said with a soft smile.

"No, I'm not going to let you do that. Look, it's fine. I'll ju-" She denied, not willing to let him pay for her.

"Regina. Regina!" He said a bit more forcefully. "It's fine, don't worry. I want to do it. Besides, I can't just have lunch knowing that your probably hungry."

"I'm not hungry." She denied once again, but as if on cue her stomach decided to grumble. A not so lady like grumble, making Regina blush.

"Really?" Asked Robin with a raised eyebrow. "Please, I insist." Only to receive a 'no' from Regina once again.

"Fine, do as you want. But, if you don't have lunch then nor will I." He said putting his hands into the pocket of his hoodie.

Regina's eyes widened in slight surprise of the way he was trying to blackmail her. "But-" She tried, but upon seeing that he wouldn't change his mind she gave in, reluctantly but still. "Fine, but only if you agree to me paying for your lunch tomorrow." Regina bargained as they both made their way to the lunch line, which had gradually increased in length by probably twice its size.

"Not lunch, just a cookie. Chocolate chip cookie." He said trying to change the deal.

"Fine." She simply said knowing that he wouldn't take no for an answer.

-----------

"Hi, what took you so long?" Asked Tina as she saw Robin and Regina make their way to their table, both with their own tray of food in hand.

"Probably sneaking around." Emma said between fake coughs, earning an elbow to her ribs all along with a hissed Emma from Mary Margaret.

"Owww..." Emma said in slight pain. "I was just kidding. God!" She said rubbing her side.

"I lost my lunch money." Regina explained, deciding to ignore Emma's accusatory comment. "And Robin offered to pay for it, even though I denied." She said turning to look at him.

"Such a gentleman." Teased David who was sitting right next to Mary Margaret. They both had feelings for each other yet they never took action, always denying it. They both always thought they were been discreet on how one felt towards the other yet it seemed that the whole school knew, including Regina who'd just know them for the past week.

"Always." Robin smirked as he took a sit across from David, Regina right next to him, slightly giggling at his response.

-------------

"Hello Robin." Cora greeted with a smile as she opened the door.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Mills." He addressed while shaking her hand.

"Oh, please, don't call me that, call me Cora. Mrs. Mills just makes me feel older than what I already am." She said with a half hearted laugh making him chuckle as well.

"Is Regina here?"

"Yes, yes. But, please come in. You don't have to wait out there." Cora said moving to the side and opening the door wider for him to make his way into her house. "Regina, honey, Robin is here." She informed, turning to look in the way the stairs that lead to the second floor were situated on. "So, how are you doing on your Spanish? Do you think you'll Ace it?" She asked returning her gaze towards him.

"I'm confident I will, mostly when I have such a great tutor as your daughter. I must say she has a lot of patience gathering from the fact that she was still willing to help me after the first two days." He said with a laugh.

"So that bad?" Cora asked with a small chuckle.

"Well, let's just say that Spanish was not my fort."

"Hi, sorry for taking long, but I was finishing my last Math problem." Regina interrupted.

"It's fine." Robin said with a smile that appeared the moment he saw her making her way down the stairs.

"Okay, I'll let you guys be." Cora said turning on her heels and making her way towards the kitchen. "Would you like any snacks?" She asked from across the hallway.

"Do you want anything in specific?" Regina asked Robin.

"Whatever you'd like is fine."

"Could you fix us some crackers with cheese? Please." She added the last part.

"Got it." Her mom announced from behind the kitchen counter.

"Thanks mom!" Regina thanked her mom. "Okay, let's go." She said to Robin turning towards the living room, where they've spent the last two weeks trying to get him better at his Spanish.

"Okay, let's give you a break." Regina said with a small sigh closing the notebook where she'd written notes for Robin to study, dropping her pencil right next to it. "You've been working hard for the past hour."

"Oh my god! Finally!" He celebrated which had Regina chuckling.

"Do you think you are ready for your test?" Regina asked as she leaned more into the comfort the black bean bag on which she was currently sitting on offered.

"I'm confident I'll pass, not with an A, but perhaps a B at the most." He said trying to sound confident.

"What do you mean?" She asked smacking his shoulder playfully. "No, you're not giving yourself enough credit! I've seen how hard you've been working this past two weeks, which is why I'm more than confident you'll get an A." Regina stated as he plopped the last cracker into his mouth.

"Well then I'll make sure not to disappoint you."

"You better not or else...." She left the threat linger.

"Oh, is that a threat Mills?" He asked in slight shock, both of his eyebrows raised.

"Oh no, I don't threaten, I warn, Hood." She tried to sound as intimidating as much as she could, at the same time as putting more emphasis on the word Hood.

"Oh, okay. And what will you do if I fail?"

"Well, I will not hold on to the end of my deal." She mocked, making his eyes narrow in fake shock. "No good grade means no chocolate chip cookie tomorrow."

"You wouldn't..."

"Try me." She maintained with a small wave of her head, almost as if mocking him.

"Well, I suppose I should do something about that." He said, mischief evident in his voice and eyes.

"Wha-" Regina was cut off by a set of laughter as Robin launched towards her. Attacking her sides with his fingers, not letting her finish her question.

"No! Robin, stop!" Regina squealed, trying to push his fingers away.

"Not until you retreat your threat." But he only got more laughter and squeals from his victim.

"I told you! It's not a threat, it's a warning." She said in between the short breaths her laughter let her take.

"I don't see how your comment will help you right now." He said with a smile.

"Robin, please." She tried once again.

"Nuh uh... You know the magic words." He teased, his fingers still intruding her ribs and tummy.

"Okay, fine! I-I take it... I take it back!" She squealed one last time as his fingers came to a halt, finally letting her take a proper breath.

"You take what back?" Robin asked making sure she wouldn't leave any loopholes on their deal.

"I'll buy you your cookie no matter if you pass or not." She answered still sounding breathless.

But on their little game along with Regina's laughter, they didn't hear the usual rattling of keys at the front door, trying to pray open the knob, nor the sound of it being opened or of it clicking shut.

"You're early." Cora noticed as she kept sipping her tea.

"Yeah, Frederick let everyone out early." Henry said making his way towards his wife. "Why is Regina laughing so much? Did she invite someone home?" Henry asked Cora as he planted a small kiss on her forehead which had her humming in appreciation.

"Oh, yeah it's Robin." She mentioned.

"Oh, Robin." He said not really processing it yet. "Robin?! Robin as in the guy from the other day?" He asked, his voice a mix between dismay, shock, and mortification. Just to name a few.

His question simply earning a slight nod accompanied with a smirk from Cora. Oh she knew what was coming if she used the right words, if she pushed the right buttons.

"I thought he was done coming here a week ago!" Henry questioned still sounding a bit mortified at the thought of his only daughter, his princess, his little girl spending more time than necessary with a boy.

"No, not really. Actually, our daughter offered to help him study for his test. Well, Spanish test to be more exact." She smirked, clearly enjoying seeing Henry in distress at the simple thought of their only daughter spending time with a guy.

"Qué? Pero por qué!? (What? But why?!)."  He asked with wide eyes.

"No lo se, tal vez ella le gusta pasar tiempo con el (I don't know, maybe she likes to spend time with him)." Cora mocked, trying so hard to suppress the laugh that wanted to escape her lips at seeing the reaction her comment got out of him.

Standing up from the stool that she had been sitting on for the past 30 minutes and making her way towards him she said, "If you could only see your face right now." Finally letting out the set of laughs that had been threatening to fall out of her mouth at any moment.

"Are you laughing at me?" He asked in mocking hurt, putting his hand over his chest as if to make it more obvious. "Because I'm trying to protect my little girl from wretched boys who just want to play with her feelings."

"Henry, honey, she is not so little anymore. She's turning 16 in July, that's 2 months away. It's only fair that she'll start dating soon."

"You're saying that my princess and him are dating?! No, I'm not letting that happen!" He said with wide eyes, as he started striding his way towards the living room where you could still hear Regina laugh at something Robin said, more than likely at something in Spanish that he had mispronounced.

Cora laughed, "Don't worry, they're just friends... For now." She said as she turned away from him and made her way towards her tea cup, grabbing it from the handle before taking a sip.

"Cora, you're not helping..." He warned walking towards her one more time.

"I know, but you should know by now how much I love to joke with you." She said with a laugh. "Here, come with me." She ordered as she stood up and extended her hand for him to take.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"To meet him." She simply said, grabbing his hand with more force as she knew he would try to slip his out of her grasp, but to her surprise he didn't argue.

"Oh, hi mom." Regina said with a smile, one which only seemed to broaden the moment she saw Henry. "Hello Daddy!" But the moment she heard Henry clear his throat and slightly motion towards Robin with his head that Regina remembered that Robin and her father hadn't been properly introduced.

"Oh! Yeah, right, Robin, this is my father, Dad this is Robin." She said motioning towards Robin. "A friend" she was quick to add the moment she saw her father's look.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Mills." Robin nervously said as he stood up and extended his arm for him to shake, clearly noticing the way Henry eyed him.

"Nice to meet you Robin." Henry said, shaking Robin's hand and still eyeing him up and down

"Regina has talked a lot about you." He said once Henry had let go of his hand.

Henry simply hummed, thankfully Cora jumped in.

"Anyhow..." She started, turning to look at Henry as if trying to tell him that he was scaring poor Robin. "We wanted to know if you would like to stay for dinner." She finished her question, clasping her hands in front of her.

"What?" Both Robin and Henry asked at the same time. Robin, being taken out of his fearful trance and Henry in slight shock. But the moment Henry turned to look at Cora and her scolding look he added.

"I mean, yeah, we would love it if you could stay for dinner." He said trying to sound as convincing as possible, making Regina giggle at his poor enactment.

"Yes, I mean, if you guys don't mind." Robin asked, the question mainly directed towards Henry.

"Of course not dear." Cora said with a smile. "Okay, we'll let you guys keep working. Come on Henry." She said turning around and trying to pull him away, but it seemed that he was rooted to the floor, clearly reluctant to leave them both alone.

"Henry, I need your help with dinner." She tried one more time, this time succeeding as Henry finally moved, reluctantly.

"I don't think your dad likes me." Robin said once Regina's dad was out of earshot.

"Don't worry, he is just over protective." Regina said with a laugh. "He'll warm up to you. Even faster if you find out you have something in common with him."

"Like what?" He asked determined to be of Henry's liking.

"Well, I don't know..." She said while putting all of the books and notebooks they'd used away. "He likes horses, he used to take me riding every weekend back in Texas." Regina said with a smile, fond of all the memories she had with her father.

She had always been a daddy's girl. Don't get her wrong, Regina loved her mother with her whole soul. It's just that she has always felt this special connection with her dad and he with her. Regina had come to the conclusion that that was one of the many reasons why Henry didn't want her to date just yet. And she was right, Henry felt that once Regina started dating she would stop loving him the same way. That she would trade the love for him and give it to someone else. Not to mention that it would only prove that Cora was right and that Regina wasn't their little girl anymore, that she was growing up, and he wasn't ready for that, it meant that he would soon have to let her go and he didn't want to do so yet.

"Really?!" Robin beamed, "I guess we have found something."

"Well there you go." Regina said with a chuckle as she turned to look at him.

---------------

"Regina, Robin, dinner is ready." Cora called from the living room.

Almost the whole dinner was spent in silence except for the moments either Cora or Regina tried to make a conversation. Cora asking questions about Robin and his family, therefore learning that he was in the system. She had said sorry but his answer to that was a 'that's okay, I like to think that everything happens for a reason.' Which earned a small smile from Henry at which Robin's smile only got bigger, clearly feeling accomplished for that small gesture.

"Daddy, did  you know that Robin loves horses too?" Regina asked, trying to ease the silence that surrounded them all. A smile tugging at her lips the moment she saw that her comment had ignited an interest in Henry.

"That you do?" He asked wiping his hands with the napkin as he finished his dinner, plate now empty except for the small crumples that adorned it.

"Yes sir." Robin said with a nod. "I quite like riding as well, but I'm only allowed to do it during the summer, for a month only."

"Umhh... How so?" Henry asked in curiosity.

"Well, because of my situation I'm only granted the opportunity of doing such an amazing activity thanks to a scholarship my school offers. Only the most outstanding students are granted with it." Robin proudly said.

"That's a great opportunity Robin, I'm glad you're taking advantage of it." Henry complimented, already warming up to Robin.

"Thank you sir."

"Now, what horse do you usually ride if I may ask." Henry asked clearly intrigued by the concept of Robin knowing how to ride, this was the city, he wasn't expecting a teenager to know how to ride.

"I usually ride a Friesian Horse."

"Why, really?" Regina's father asked now more intrigued than anything upon finding this piece of information. "That was my very first horse." He said with a smile, making Robin feel more at ease.

"I find them quite intriguing." Robin commented, "I just love their graciousness, the way the act and interact with others."

"They are indeed quite the horse, I just like you find them interesting, well, all horses in general. They are majestic, free spirited in between other stuff." Henry comment.

"That they are." Robin agreed. "But I'm afraid I must get going, it's already dark outside and I still have to walk to my foster care house which is a good 30 minutes away from here. Mrs. Mills the food was delicious, thank you very much." He said as he stood up from his chair.

"Thank you for the compliment, but it was no problem." She said with a smile of her own.

"Robin, would you like a ride?" Offered Henry taking Robin by surprise.

"No, thank you, but I wouldn't like to burden you guys any more than needed." He said politely.

"But it's no burden, besides, I don't think it's safe for someone so young to be walking alone on the streets of this big city. So please, let me take you." Insisted Henry.

"Fine, if you insist. Thank you sir." Robin thanked finally giving in.

"See you tomorrow Robin." Regina said as she walked him to the door.

"Good night Regina." He dismissed with a smile, temped to walk the few feet that separated them and hug her but he knew better than doing so when Henry was walking just a few feet behind them, knew better than to push him and the little trust he had gained just a few minutes ago.

"Ready?" Asked Henry as he came to a halt behind them.

"Yes sir. Thank you Regina, for helping me study." He thanked with a smile.

"It was nothing." Regina shrugged. Waving as Robin made his way towards her father's car.

---------------

"I'm not sure you made the greatest decision by staying here and not going with them." Cora chuckled as she cleared the table.

"You might be right on that, I'm afraid daddy will scare him even more." Regina laughed as she started helping her mother.

"You know he is only protective of you because you're his little girl, his everything." Cora responded walking over to Regina and gently cupped her cheek, a pile of dirty plates on her other hand. "He just wants the best for you, and so do I. I'm just not as protective."

"I know that, thank you." Regina said softly, putting her hand on top of her mother's.

"Té quiero mija (I love you)." Cora said as she put the plates on the table once again, and leaned in to hug Regina.

"Yo también te quiero mami (I love you too mommy)." Cora smiled, her heart swelling with love upon hearing the term Regina had taken on calling her when she was little, but soon stopped right after she had turned 8. Assuring that she was now a big girl, and big girls don't call their moms mommy, or so she had heard at school. Cora and Henry, of course, had shed more than a few tears, coming to the realization that their little girl was starting to grow up.

"Here, I'll clean everything up. You go and take a sit, I bet you are tired." Regina said pulling away from her mother's embrace.

-------------

"Close your eyes." Robin ordered with a smile, from behind Regina's desk.

"Why?" Regina asked about to turn around and see what Robin was up to, only to be stopped by his hands on her shoulders and the sound of crumpling paper beneath one of them.

"Just do it." Robin urged on.

"Okay..." She said warily, as she closed her eyes.

"No peeking till I say so." Robin warned.

"Robin!" Regina whined.

"Okay, okay. Fine." He exclaimed as he gently placed the white pice of paper on her desk. "Open them."

Regina gasped. "Oh my god Robin!" Regina squealed in pure happiness and pride upon seeing in red, at the top right corner of the paper a big A, 'Spanish level 2 Test' in bold letters to the left of it.

Getting up from her sit and turning to him she launched at Robin without notice, taking him by surprise, making him gasp at the sudden contact.

"I'm so proud of you!" She beamed. "I told you you would do fantastic!!" She said retreating, and suddenly feeling a blush creeping up past her neck at seeing what she had done, but she couldn't help the urge she got of hugging him.

"Thank you! I wouldn't have done it without you." He thanked in a serious tone. "Now, I suppose you are in debt with me, if I do recall, you Milady owe me a cookie." He said, his usual playful tone latched into his voice once again.

They both kept talking and laughing at the comments or jokes the other made, waiting for the teacher to come. What they didn't know was that from the door Zelena looked at both of them, a fire in her eyes that only seemed to ignite the moment she saw Regina hug Robin. Regina would pay for this Zelena thought. If Robin wasn't hers, he wouldn't be anyone else's.

--------------

"What the hell?!" Regina half screamed as she tried to get up from the floor.

"What is wrong with you." Regina asked once again as she turned to look at the laughing red haired, anger clear in Regina's voice.

"I told you dear that you had to stay away from Robin." Zelena smirked. "But you clearly didn't, so if I were you I would take this as a warning." She said before turning around and walking away from Regina who was still crouching down on the floor.

"Regina! Are you okay?" Asked Robin as he ran towards her. "What happened?" He asked taking her hand and trying to help her up, finally taking in the condition in which Regina was in, well more like her clothes.

"Zelena," she grunted when she felt him pull her up. "She tripped me." Regina finished, trying to wipe away as much food as possible off of her clothes. "God." She murmured when she saw how stained her jeans and shirt were. Almost no visible clean spots on her clothes. Regina knew she shouldn't have chosen spaghetti for lunch.

"Wow," Emma said as she walked towards them. "Like food a bit tad too much?" Emma questioned, always making the worst comments at the worst possible of times, which as always earned her a scolding Emma from both Mary Margaret and Tina.

"What happened?" Asked Mary Margaret as she leaned in to help Regina try to dry her now wet shirt.

"Zelena." Regina hissed in a dark tone, clearly still pissed at her and with reason.

"Oh my god. Hell no! Where is she?"Emma said, already more than pissed that she had done this to her friend. "Where is that bi-".

"Emma! Language." Tina warned.

"What? No one does this to one of our friends and gets away with it! Much less Zelena!" Emma exclaimed, still riled up.

"Emma, thank you but it's okay. It's not worth it." Regina said taking deep breaths to try and control her own anger.

"Here." Robin said as he took his jacket off. "Put this on, it'll cover the stains."

"But what if it gets dirty?" Regina asked not willing to stain his jacket.

"Doesn't matter. Just put it on." Robin offered once again.

"Thank you." Regina said with a smile as she slipped it on. His scent hitting her right away, it was a mix between earthy but fresh, making her smile a bit more. She didn't know why but she loved it, the simple thought making her cheeks get tainted with a soft pink color.

"I have and extra pair of leggings in my locker, let's go, you can use them." Mary Margaret offered. 

"Thank you." Regina said as she started walking behind Mary Margaret, hugging Robin's jacket closer to her body.

"If Zelena think that she's getting away with this she's so wrong." Emma hissed, still furious with Zelena.

"Emma is right, what Zelena did was too low." Robin chirped in, clearly annoyed at what Zelena had done. He wasn't sure as to why, but he thought he had a mere idea as to why.

He knew Zelena had feelings for him since the beginning of the school year, but since the beginning he had explained to her that he was sorry but he couldn't reciprocate them. And he thought she had understood, but apparently she hadn't.

"Here, you can have my food." Robin said as he pushed his tray towards her once they'd made their way back from the girl's bathroom. Regina clad in Robin's jacket and Mary Margaret's black leggings.

"You shouldn't have." Said Regina as she took a sit next to him.

"But I wanted to." He said with a shrug and a smile, flashing her with his deep dimples, making her smile at his sweet gesture.

"Thank you." She said hugging him for the second time on that day.

-------------

One week later

"I made it!" Robin shouted as he saw David in the hallway, waiting for him.

"You did?" He asked not believing his ears.

"I did! I made it into the varsity team!" Robin said, still in shock. He had always wanted to try out for the football team since freshman year, but had always opted not to. Not truly believing that he could make it into that position, but he had. And all thanks to Regina who had encouraged him once again. Saying that she believed he could make it, and he did, because even though he wasn't sure why but he didn't want to disappoint her.

"So?!" Regina beamed from behind him. Impatient to find out how everything had gone.

"I made it!" He shouted in the now half empty hallway that lead to the lunchroom.

"Shut up! You did!!" Regina squealed, running to hug him.

"Yes, and it's all thanks to you. If you wouldn't have encouraged me so much, I wouldn't have tried out." He said while still holding her.

"Hey there love birds." Emma said smirking from behind Regina. Making them both jump away from each other, only then noticing that the were still in the embrace.

Regina coughed uncomfortably, "Guess who owes me 10 bucks." Robin smirked, changing the topic.

Robin and Emma had previously made a bet, if Robin made it into the Varsity Team Emma had to give him 10 dollars and vise versa. Emma had given in without a second thought, not really thinking that he could actually make it, but oh man, had she underestimated his will power.

"You made it?" She whined.

"You're disappointed that I was able to make it into the team?" Robin said, faking slight hurt.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy you made it, but you know what that means? That means that I'm 10 bucks poorer." She huffed taking out her wallet from her back pocket, a swan beautifully embroiled into its front side. She ruffled through it until she found her 10 dollar bill.

"It was a pleasure making deals with you honey." Robin mocked as he took the money and placed it into his own wallet. Causing Emma to roll her eyes at the gigantic smug smile he wore.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here Robin, thanks for letting me borrow it the other day." Regina said as she unzipped her backpack, and took out Robin's gray jacket out. "Don't worry, I washed it, and no, it's not stained." She teased making him chuckle.

--------------

Four weeks later

"Okay, you've been smiling all day long, what's up?" Tina asked from across Regina.

"Nothing." Mary Margaret tried to cover up, but the sheepish smile that appeared on her lips clearly said otherwise.

"Mary Margaret Blanchard." Said Emma taking the last piece of her cheese burger and plopping it in her mouth. "I've known you since 4th grade and your smile is a clear example of not just nothing, so spill."

"Well..." Mary was hesitant for a moment but was interrupted by David.

"Hello honey." He said, punctuating it with a light peck to her cheek.

"No way!" Exclaimed Regina from her sit, eyes wide, a smile stretching across her face. "You guys..." She let the sentence linger but used her available hand to motion between them two. At Mary Margaret's slight nod, which was accompanied by a slight blush, all the girls at the table squealed, including Emma which was a little unexpected.

"It was about damn time!" Emma said after her fit of high pitch screams.

"For one, I do agree with Emma." Commented Tina pointing at her.

"I know..." Said David turning to look at Mary Margaret. "Anywho, have you guys seen Robin? He was called to the office and-"

"OH MY GOD!" A strong voice which was accompanied by an accent that was hard to miss cut him off.

The intensity and happiness that the voice contained made everyone turn to look in that direction. It was Robin, Regina noticed, but he was wearing the biggest smile she had ever seen on him. So big and bright that she swore it could almost light up the whole lunch room.

"Oh my god! Guys!" He said once again sounding breathless as he started slowing down once he was a good 5 feet away from the table, stopping next to Tina's sit.

"Okay, I'll say the same I said just a few minutes ago; you've never smiled that much so spill it." Declared Tina as she squirmed in her sit so she could turn and properly look at his face.

"Granny, the woman who runs my foster care house called, she-she... oh my god!" He said still in shock, still not believing what Granny had told him over the phone just barely 10 minutes ago.

"Robin!" Said Emma in a harsh tone, clearly impatient to find out what had Robin in this state. "Just say it already!"

"She said that I had to get home as fast as I could right after school was over." Robin complied, his smile only getting bigger by the second if possible. "A couple called, they said they want to adopt me." Robin finished as tears of happiness pricked at the corner of his eyes and finally made their way down his cheeks.

"Robin" Regina breathed as she heard those words, getting up and running to hug him, everyone following her steps shortly after. "I'm so happy for you."

"We all are." She added with a smile of her own once everyone was already surrounding him, making him almost trip with Tina's chair, each one of his friend's arms blocking his air way making it almost impossible to breath, but he could care less at the moment.

He was finally getting the family he always wanted, since that horrible day, one he had buried and sealed deep in his heart.

---------------------------------------------
A/N:

Thoughts?

First, I would like to thank all the people who favorited and commented on the last chapter. All those loving reviews made my heart burst with happiness and scream (probably un-human noises😐, but I don't care, I was too happy!😁)
Second, I know I said there would be a great time lapse, but I thought that Robin getting adopted was a great idea. So thus meaning that we'll only have teenage Robin and Regina for one more chapter, besides this one.
Third, Would you mind if Regina cusses in Spanish at some points? Because I think it would be kind of interesting...  If you liked it please comment and favorite, as you can see, they motivate me to update faster.

(Not related it, but did you cry because today was Sean's last Comic Con? Because I'm still a ball of sobs right now...😭)

Thanks for reading!❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.8K 801 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives in Storybrooke, Regina must find the strength to choose between her past and her present if she wants any kind of...
13.1K 509 30
Regina and Robin meet in sixth grade and Robin immediately falls for Regina. Regina on the other hand, well, it takes a little longer for her to acce...
17.1K 324 18
What if Emma Was Maleficent's Daughter and Lily's Sister and What if The Charmings were evil. Emma owns a bar/tattoo parlor and acts as a bounty hunt...
123K 3.3K 16
Regina Mills and Robin Locksley, best friends since birth. They've been through everything together and they rely on each other gravely. They may be...