Finally

One week later

"Hola (hello)." Said Robin from behind Regina who was sitting on her now usual spot at the back row of room 208.

"Hey." Greeted Regina with a smile as she turned her gaze away from the book she was engrossed in. "Veo que estás practicando tu Español (I see you're practicing your Spanish)." She added putting her book away.

"Claro, no me gustaría hacer mal en mi test (Of course, I wouldn't want to do bad on my test)." Robin said taking his usual sit next to Regina.

"Don't worry. I bet you'll do great." Regina assured him.

"Yeah, well, I hope I could have your optimism." Robin said with a small smile. His voice latched with laughter.

"Don't say that!" She smacked his shoulder playfully. "You'll do great. You know why?" But before he could form an answer she kept going. "Because I'm tutoring you." She answered her own question with a raised eyebrow, putting more emphasis on 'I'm'.

"Modesty hasn't always been your fort Mills." He said with a soft laugh, his eyes full of playfulness.

She simply shrugged. "All I do is state nothing but the truth my friend." Same playfulness filling her own orbs and voice.

He opened his mouth to add another witty comment, but before anything could leave his lips the bell rung. Mrs. Martin walking right in as if on cue, a pile of plastic folders in hand.

"Good morning class. I hope you finished your projects." She announced as she took a sit on the front desk.

"Did you bring it?" Asked Robin from Regina's left side, turning to look at her peripheral side.

"Yes I did." She answered already bending down and skimming through her back pack. Retreating her hand from the bag a few seconds later, a manila folder in hand. "See?" She emphasized handing it to Robin so he could look through it.

"Okay guys, if you did do it, please put it on my desk. They'll be graded by tomorrow morning." The teacher said as she got up and started the lesson.

----------------

"So today at 5:00, again?" Questioned Robin as both him and Regina made their way out of the classroom and into the crowded hallway.

"How about 4:00? At least for today so we can have more time... To study I mean. You know, since your test is tomorrow?" She stuttered, making a dim blush starting to creep up her neck and slowly setting on her cheeks. A blush she hoped he didn't notice.

"Yeah, sure!" He beamed, sounding enthusiastic, probably more enthusiastic than he would've liked.

"Cool." She replied with a smile. "Okay, bye Robin. See you at lunch." She dismissed with a small wave of her hand, making her way into the main hallway as her next class was situated there. He simply smiled and returned the small gesture.

---------------

"Crap!" Regina murmured as she looked through her backpack for what seemed the hundred time. She was currently standing by the Cafeteria door, frantically looking for her lunch money.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Robin asked with a furrowed brow as he approached her.

"I think I lost my lunch money." Regina huffed in desperation.