Second Love [Completed]

By Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... More

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
23. Ownership & Truth
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
36. I'll Be Unfair
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

20. Why are you avoiding me??

22K 798 25
By Anishaluv

Laughterlovely readers, I'm back with the new update hope you all will enjoy it a lot.

________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Today was really a tiring day for me, actually the whole week to be exact. It's been a week since that dinner, since I was stopped being called as Susan Marie Joseph daughter of World famous Mr Joseph instead now everyone recognizes me as a woman who is soon to be wife of Xavier Williams.

I was told to hurry up my important meetings and projects because wedding is scheduled on 25th of November which is only two months away from now. To say my mom is excited will be an understatement she's far beyond than excited.

Today Xavier, his mom, my mom and me we all went on the shopping more like they're doing that. All I was doing was trying expensive flimsy gowns, jewellery, accessories, shoes, etc.

According to them the best way to understand your soon to be wife is to take her on a shopping spree. Excuse me, but it's not true when your soon to be bride avoid you like plague. That's true, I'm avoidinabouthim, he ruined my plan. If and only, he would have said no that night like we planned, we both would have been free from this drama. It's not like I can't go anywhere I wish to go, like right now, but still picture would be a lot more different and appealing.

I'm sure that a lot of girls would like to be in my place right now. I'm sure because my personal email is full of hate mail from his ex-girlfriends.
After all, I'm marrying the most eligible bachelor of the New York.

But what scares me is his words
"I like you" like really, does he? Or he's just playing with me? Or maybe he is interested in me now, but what about future? All these questions keep on poking me.

Today's a beautiful night, the stars are shining like a diamond from my balcony. I'm listening to Justin Bieber's Be Alright its my favourite song whenever I am tensed or sad I just listen to it. It relaxes me a lot. Even if I know everything's never gonna be alright for me.

I had just closed my eyes when I felt something hit on my arm. I open my eyes and get stunned when I saw very alive Xavier below my balcony waving at me. My room is on the first floor of our villa.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed at him god if dad saw him he will be dead for sure.

"I wanted to see you." He coolly replied and winked at me.

"We could have met tomorrow, go home Xavier you will get us in more trouble" I told him truthfully. God, I wish dad's revolver is hidden.

"Really? Does it look I am fool you'll avoid me like you are doing for the last week." Why is he so smart? I want to cry out loud.

"Look Xavier please go home dad will be furious if he know you are here this late at the night" I pleaded with him. My dad hates these things. Wait a minute, where are the guards they should be here right? And then my bulb dinged and eyes go wide. He smiles devilishly knowing I got an answer to my own question.

"Bingo! They know I'm gonna meet you." with that he starts climbing up till my gallery. What the hell

"Xavier! Stop it go down, you might slip or something" I'm so worried before I can say something. He was right in front of me. We are so close that I could even smell his cologne.

"Get aside, I want to climb in" I immediately give him space to climb up. As soon as he was on my balcony, he held me close to his chest.

"I want to talk to you lets get inside first, okay?" I simply nodded by the way it's getting cold out. As soon as we step inside the sliding glass doors we were met with warmness of my bedroom.

I turn to him and saw him checking me out. I immediately blush to notice I'm wearing only a long Minnie mouse T-shirt. This is such a childish look and it's revealing lots of my skin, which is making me feel uncomfortable.

"Please make yourself comfortable I'll be right back" with that I went straight to my closet and grab my baby blue silk robe and wear it.

When I came back, I saw Xavier sitting comfortably on my bed. Ugh, I hate it and went to the couch and sat there.

"So?" I started

"So??" He replied and then like his bulb dinged he cleared his throat

"Oh yeah.. Um so I just wanted an honest answer from you" He spoke in a dead serious tone.

"Ok, sure go ahead and ask "I shrugged and said

"Why are you avoiding me?" Oops! That is the one question I didn't want to answer what should I do now?

"I... Um...I was not avoiding you,  what are you talking about?" Good move.

"Seriously, you'll lie to me on my face now! You're a very bad liar answer me otherwise I'm not leaving." What? No! He has to leave. I have to wake up early tomorrow. God, this man now he is showing his stubbornness now.

"You know the reason yourself" I simply reply being irritated by his presence.

"That's not an answer and if it's about saying yes against your will then stop being so much of noisy and we have already discussed that matter didn't we?" He asked me curiously, I just gave him a nod, it was more like him talking the whole time. With that, his laughter filled my whole room. I'm not going to lie his laughter is like music.

"Susan, you know, why I did that and come on, being married to me won't be that bad." Seriously, at least if I would have chance with Adrian, he would have not cheated me after the marriage, but with him it's like I'm going to be hurt definitely he's a manwhore and he'll not change. But Adrian did cheat on me, I just don't want to get hurt again. I also don't want to end up alone.

"Oh, so I guess it would be much worse, I guess" I spat back at him.

"Why you think so badly of me?"

"You should not ask that. You had countless affairs, I always wish to marry an honest man who'll never cheat on me. But with you I can't expect that for sure." I truthfully answer him. What we're getting married at least I should be honest right?!

"How can you predict that I will cheat you after our marriage?" He asked confused. What didn't he catch the line where I said he have countless affairs??

"Xavier are you seriously didn't you catch my words properly??"

"I thought you were smarter than that longest affair I had was of 1 month that also because we had very less time to communicate. And don't worry, I'm not at all planning on cheating on you. Even if I did, I don't plan on getting caught." with that he stands up and walk up to me. He sat beside me. Closeness is making me so much nervous he bring his lips near my ear and...

"By the way you look so much ravishing yet cute in that T-shirts," he gently bite my earlobe making me feel dizzy.

I slowly turn my face to his. I immediately blush when he again winked at me. Then he smiles at me.

"You look more cute when you blush" with that I'm sure my face is much more red than before.

He slowly started to lean in. His eyes were now not little grey, but close to black. Was he about to kiss me? Is it right? What if anyone saw us? But my thoughts were suddenly coming to a stop as Xavier smashed his lips on mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach go all wild. Slowly, gently, he moves his hands to my neck adjusting my face. With his other hand, he touched my cheek. Slowly caressing them. I can't control, I have to kiss him back.

He then licked my lower lip asking for entrance, he then start gently biting it. I am feeling like I'm on cloud nine. I snake my arms around his neck. As soon as I open my mouth a little. The door of my room opened, revealing...

"Suzi baby what is happening, oh, I'm sorry." I immediately push Xavier away from me. We both were so shocked. God, this is so embarrassing.

"Good evening, Mrs Joseph, I just wanted to see Susan..." Xavier said like it's nothing to be ashamed of, my mom just saw us making out.

"It's ok, but I really think now we should hurry the wedding because I don't want to hear that little Xavier or Susan is already on the way." mom said giggling

"Mom, " I yelled more embarrassed now and again they both start laughing at me. I'm sure my face is red as a tomato.

As soon as my mum left. I asked him to leave, as nicely as possible. He compiled to my wish and started to climb down my balcony.

"You could have used staircase now." I exclaimed.

"I know, but it won't be romantic. Plus, I really need to charm you some way or another."  The way he so casually said it, made me realize the fact that I have successfully riled  him up. Or maybe he is doing all this just to impress his parents. I'm sure his mom noticed our differences today.

"You don't need to charm me now. I already accepted the fact that we are going to together."

"I know, but getting married to someone who find your company unparalleled isn't really comforting too. Plus, you don't even trust me." I didn't really behaved that badly. He is exaggerating. His expression is making me feel really guilty.

"I don't find your company unparalleled. I need some time to adjust with this new role I'll be playing. I do trust you." I just said that because I want him to feel upset. I'm so used to seeing him all happy, funny and mischievous all the time. As soon as I said those words he looked up at me with a bright smile.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, really Xavier."  I smiled.

"Can you jump down? I'll catch you" What the hell.

"Not gonna happen Xavier, go home" I told him.

"Don't you trust me?" Not again.

"Not with my life," I said

"Did you trust Adrian with your life?" He asked with a little bit of harshness.

"That's unfair of you to ask me that, when we both know that you will hate the answer I will give." Why is trying to open my healed wounds?

"Just answer me." He looks angry now.

"Yes, I did" but before I could say anything more.

"Then just jump down for that trust. You can easily do it." He is right, my balcony is not at all high.

"You won't give up, will you?" I asked finally.

"A good businessman never give up, until he succeed" That he is we both established that fact long time ago.

"Fine, just don't let me go." Trust me, I was feeling a rush doing something like this.

"I didn't take your hand to let it go." I know he is talking about the engagement.

I closed my eyes while jumping and as soon as I hit the ground the pain come along. Oh my god my hip hurts.

"Oh, sorry, a good businessman never trusts a fraud again." He said that and then held his hand in my direction to help me up. Except my hip nothing hurts, maybe my ankle a bit.

"I hate you, you told me you will catch me" I was so angry that moment I want to punch him. I didn't take his hand and stood up on my own. I was removing the dust from my robe when he said...

"You jumped because of your trust in him. Not because you trust me" with that he gave one longing look at me and then he went towards the exit. I just keep looking at his direction.

_____________________________________

Sorry for late update. Please please please

Vote&comment&share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 5.4K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
88.3K 3K 29
First book in Billionaire series #TheBillionaire'sLove She hopes for love. He runs away from love. She never breaks the rules. He makes his own rules...
25.2K 990 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
997K 46.1K 83
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - ? • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage but everyon...