•11:11•

By bdette967

Maya Hart is lonely. A fake best friend and divorced parents make up her life. She turns to art to help, but... More

Author's Note
11:11
11:11
11:11
11:11
11:11
Thank you
11:11
11:11
11:11
Lock screen
Cover
11:11
11:11
Thank you!!
11:11
Keep?
Kept
11:11
PETITION
Thank you!!
11:11
New character
Sequel
Sequel!!
Update
College
WOW!!

11:11

1.5K 72 9
By bdette967

•4 years later•
Maya walked out of her studio room in her and her boyfriend's apartment.
There was a sudden knock at the door, and Maya opened it.
"Leemuh!!!" Maya exclaimed at the sight of her best friend. They hugged and Leemuh's fiancé walked in. Charlie Gardener.
"Charlie Gardener." Maya said with her accent. They hugged, before Maya's boyfriend came out of the kitchen.
"Lucas! How's it going?" Charlie hugged Lucas.

They all sat down and talked, when there was another knock. Lucas got it this time. It was Riley Minkus. She handed Lucas a box before leaving quietly.

"Hey, honey, this is for you. From Riley Minkus." Lucas said, handing it to Maya. She carefully opened the box, and inside she saw a golden locket engraved with, "je suis désolé s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi", which Maya knew translated into "I am sorry please forgive me". She slipped the necklace on.

"Je peux essayer." She whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
566K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...