Another Bad Blind Date [SPINO...

By ravsisrekt

{SPINOFF/SEQUEL to The Bad Blind Date} Jungkook and Y/N fell in love and got their happy-ever-after. But what... More

Chapter 1: Stay Away
Chapter 2: she wasn't you.
Chapter 3: I'm Back!
Chapter 4: She's Nothing
Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?
Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...
Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.
Chapter 8: You Like Him?
Chapter 9: I Like Iris
Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...
Chapter 11: I Miss You
Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!
Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?
Chapter 15: Pull Out Game Strong
Chapter 16: Surprise Present
Chapter 17: Best Present Ever
Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin
Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club
Chapter 20: We'll Find Him
Chapter 21: My Future Daughter-in-law
Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?
Chapter 23: Dares
Chapter 24: A Break?
Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!
Chapter 26: I Do Know Where He Is
Chapter 27: Way Too Easy
Chapter 28: Be Here With Me
Chapter 29: Aftermath
Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink
Chapter 31: Let's Get You Home Safe
Chapter 32: No Touching
Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!
Chapter 34: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 35: Baby Girl
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Please Marry Me.
Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding
Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?
Chapter 40: Family
Epilogue: The List
Prologue: She's not my type
One Shot: Jin & Faera
One Shot: Taehyung & Serina
One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai
One Shot: Kylie & Huli
One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda
One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko
One Shot: Namjoon
One Shot: The Children

Chapter 14: I love you too Race.

58.8K 2.1K 11.2K
By ravsisrekt

3 weeks and 5 days later...

"She still not willing to talk to me?"

Freeda pursed her lips as she held Kai's phone. Watching the woman rubbing down at her baby bump that stem visible now, she sighed when Kai begged her with her eyes.

"She's not mad," Freeda said softly, "well she is...but the reason she can't talk right now is because she desperately wants to fill herself with food right now. So maybe later?"

The boy sighed over the phone. Freeda knew he wasn't buying it. "It's been a month and a bit more than expected, I understand her being mad," he said softly, wanting so badly to just come home already.

"What you doing away anyway?" Freeda asked curiously, smiling reassuringly over at Kai who simply watched Freeda talk to Shawn over the phone. The fact that the woman was on her bed and Kai could hear the man's voice from where she sat caused her insides to turn. She opened and closed her dry mouth, trying not to shudder at the taste of last night's food still disgustingly lingering.

"Preparing."

"Preparing for what?"

"Being a responsible father."

Freeda rolled her eyes, "The kid hasn't come out yet. I think you should focus on being here for your pregnant girlfr-"

Kai slouched a tad bit at that, heart aching slowly.

Freeda wanted to rip her tongue out of her mouth, not knowing why she almost accidentally chimed out chaos.

"I uh," the boy struggled, "I know I probably should."

"Come back then," Freeda said, trying to move past from such a bomb.

"I will as soon as I get this surprise down and sealed I'll be back."

"How's Jimin? He been doing what I asked of him?" Shawn asked chuckling lightly.

Kai's jaw clenched at that as she hugged at her protruding stomach.

Freeda felt bad at her best friend's downed expression. Sighing, she responded back to Shawn. "Jimin's been great. He's been helping out a lot," she said softly, trying to give the boy at least some insight to their lives over here.

Shawn had been calling repeatedly for the past week now, but Kai didn't dare call back or respond. Freeda assumed at first it was about her anger...but now, it merely seemed like Kai was afraid to speak to the boy.

"Ay my Chim pulled through," the man said laughing, focusing on possibly calling his friend later if he got the chance.

"More like pulled out when I walked in," Freeda mumbled.

Kai's eyes widened as she slapped her friends knee and Freeda's face scrunched up in slight pain. "Ow okay" she mouthed, unaware of the confused Shawn over the line.

"Pulled out?"

"Alright don't be a stranger!" Freeda chimed as she moved the phone away from her ear, "Bye!"

Shawn was cut off as Freeda gave over the phone to Kai. Having the woman thank her as she put her phone away, Freeda groaned when the phone rang again instantly. Moving to look at it and expecting to the be Shawn, Freeda looked over at the number of the other boy Kai had been avoiding.

Kai shook her head over at Freeda but she didn't listen as she put the phone to her ear again. Kai sighed at her best friend being stubborn.

"Jimin," Freeda greeted sweetly, "hello."

Jimin sighed as he waited to collect his words when noticing that it wasn't Kai who had finally picked up his call. It was Freeda.

"Hi Freeda."

"Kai's busy right now but if you have a message I'd gladly give it to her for you," Freeda said slowly, not wanting to get in between whatever silent treatment Kai was giving the boy, but also not wanting the boy to feel completely helpless.

"She's sitting right by you isn't she?"

"Yes."

"Tell her that I miss her. Her as a friend...and I want to talk."

Kai heard all of it. She bit at her inner cheeks, listening as Freeda went along to talk more.

"I will Jimin," Freeda sighed out.

Looking over at Kai and trying to get the woman on the phone, Freeda's jaw clenched when Kai persisted in not touching the phone. Freeda had enough of the bullshit.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Kai has an ultrasound today, her usual checkup," Freeda piped quick, "you should take her."

Kai's lips parted open as she tried to grab hold of the phone instantly but Freeda simply got up and out of the room quicker than what Kai could move up to.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I think it's great. You two can finally talk and try to be mature adults over this? Just focus on the kid alright?" Freeda chimed, moving downstairs when seeing Kai walk out of her bedroom.

"O-Okay."

"Alright awesome, come by at noon."

As soon as Freeda ended the call, Kai was yelling.

-

Racy nervously played with her fingers while staring over at Namjoon and who looked over at her in pure shock.

Hoseok pursed his lips from smiling over at the man's expression over what Racy had just admitted to him.

"Holy shit."

"Crazy right?" Racy said, laughing nervously as she glanced over at Hoseok who gently let his hand move over her shoulder in reassurance. He knew it was hard expressing herself to other people. Especially those who weren't as fond of her...

"No," Namjoon said smiling lightly when seeing the panic in the woman's eyes arise, "not crazy at all. A total surprise yes, but not crazy."

"Hoseok's been a very nice man through all of this. He suggested I come talk to you," Racy said softly, smiling painfully over at the leader. "I know I'm the last person you'd want to speak to...and helping me out would be absol-"

"What you need?" Namjoon asked softly as he sat next to her on the couch.

"Support," Racy said chuckling lightly.

She was nervous and both Namjoon and Hoseok noticed. Hoseok sighed before sitting next to her and having his hand rub kindly at her back.

"You still love Yoongi?"

"Of course," she said smiling, hating that she couldn't confide in the man and yet was here talking to his two friends.

"And you haven't told him?"

"That I love him?"

"No," Namjoon said softly and Racy swallowed.

"Oh, about Hobi and me?"

"No," Namjoon sighed out and Hoseok chuckled at the woman trying to beat around the bush.

"She hasn't," Hoseok answered for her, smiling over at her nervous form so tense.

"Who have you talked to?"

"Hobi oppa," she said softly, smiling over at the man she had grown so close to, "Jungkook-sshi and now you."

"Jungkook?"

"We spent some valuable time together after the dinner went all downhill," she said shrugging and Namjoon glanced over at Hoseok who was awkwardly eyeing the ground.

"...and well Hoseok," she sighed out, moving her hand over his thigh, "I confided in him slowly. Driving me around for a bit brought us closer."

Hoseok didn't laugh nervously or try to change the subject when she brought that up. He simply nodded. They had grown closer and he now knew to be a grown-up about it and accept it.

"Have you talked to Y/N?" Namjoon asked, worried for everyone in this situation at this point. Racy shook her head and Namjoon sighed.

"She's forgiven you," he said lowly, "you should talk to your friend."

"I'm scared to face her," Racy said softly, feeling the urge to cry immediately.

She kept glancing over at the clock in the living room, trying to count down the minutes to her next therapy she was partaking in near her school. She was getting anxious just thinking about it.

She knew what her therapist here, along with her therapist from earlier both were going to suggest.

I've got to talk to Y/N.

-

You laughed at the young girl being so insanely adorable. Knowing she was only two years younger than you, and was growing faster every day, you couldn't help but still imagine her as the shy little sister Shawn used to baby in high school. Smiling at the memory of Shawn and you in high school, it amazed you how close you two had gotten in just a matter of a few years. In high school you could barely stand the boy, and now...it hurt to be in a house where he wasn't around.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?" You asked instantly, watching the girl move a bit back from sudden fright.

You apologized, laughing.

"Sorry, it's just that Shawn mentioned you being friends with Bangtan. How are they like?" Serina asked curious her head on your lap.

You smiled as you played with the blue dyed tips on the girl's hair.

"I forgot you were a fan!"

"Who isn't?" Serina chuckled, laughing lightly as she moved into your touch.

"They're really sweet guys," you said softly.

"I bet Jungkook oppa's the sweetest to you," she teased shyly and your eyes widened a light bit at that escaping the girl.

Snorting, you laughed at her blush a bit. "Well I'm guessing Shawn told you that?" You asked laughing and Serina shook her head.

"No I'm a fan," she said shrugging, "and on the fan cafes and website articles you and his relationship are almost everywhere."

Your brows jumped at that. Not realizing just how publicly open you and Jungkook were, the reactions to the relationship never really had fazed you before. You hadn't been paying attention to it much.

"Who do you bias?" You asked sweetly, braiding thin strands of her brown hair.

"Taehyung oppa," Serina said softly, staring up at the ceiling as sleep slowly seemed to find her.

"I could have you meet him and the others if you'd like," you suggested softly and watched as the girl woke up instantly at that.

"Oh no," she said softly, trying to maintain herself, "that's not necessary."

"Why?" You asked chuckling.

"Because I'm too huge of a fan and I might be embarrassing," Serina said laughing lightly.

"Iris hit her head against Yoongi's only to poke him in the eye," you piped smirking, "trust me. No one can beat the Iris and her embarrassing track with meeting BTS, unless you're Shawn meeting Jimin."

"What Shawn do?" Serina asked laughing.

"I frankly don't understand that encounter 'till this day," you sighed out, defeated that you couldn't elaborate much.

Serina smiled.

"What you say? I'll show your sweet ass to the boys and you can come back and fangirl here?"

"Okay."

"Okay," you said smiling, knowing that this was simply just about trying to make her happy.

Serina was oddly like her little growing up as well, and anything to have her smile for even a moment was a reward enough for you.

It surprised you that from her asking weeks ago, you had managed to stay over at Shawn's place with her. Not wanting to leave her alone, it had been great seeing the girl open up and interact with Iris whenever they all hung out. When she met Kai and Freeda however was the sweetest. Serina had grown excited when seeing the baby bump.

"Okay we should get out of bed yeah? Let's freshen up," you said as you patted at her shoulder's. Watching her move her head from your lap as you got up, you stretched before the bed and scolded her playfully to not sleep in before going back over to the bathroom and getting ready for school.

-

Iris smiled at the hold the boy had on her as they slept cuddled next to one another.

Looking over at her computer desk where plates of chips still lay, she allowed herself to look over at the other mess and junk food that crawled around the room from last night's movie night with the boy.

Breath hitching when his arm seemed to tighten around her stomach, she shifted against the boy, smiling lightly when he softly kissed the back of her ear.

"Go to sleep," he mumbled, trying to fall back asleep as he let his cheek rest onto her shoulder.

"That's all we've been doing," Iris said chuckling tiredly as she looked over at the clock by her lamp. She sighed at the fact that she only had about twenty minutes to get ready.

"I liking sleeping with you," he said softly, kissing her shoulder, the fabric of her shirt on his lips.

"It feels nice," Iris sighed out before allowing herself to turn in his arms and face the boy.

Yoongi smiled tiredly in his sleep, his eyes barely open. Iris's heart melted at the very sight of the boy incredibly sleepy. Smiling as she let her hand play through his messy hair, she focused on softly moving the hair from his eyes. He moved into her touch, snuggling in to the pillow more.

"Morning," he mumbled.

She giggled as he fell back asleep.

"You're still going to be asleep when I get back from school aren't you?" she tested, laughing at how much the boy before her seemed to sleep.

She understood however. The only time he was able to lock himself away from the other members or the responsibilities that sat with him being an idol, he would always come here to her. She was flattered, but she also worried for the boy.

He nodded his head and Iris smile sweetly before leaning in and pecking his lips. Getting up from the bed, she sighed before moving to go and get ready for the day.

She pouted when looking over at him stretch and roll onto his back, his eyes squinting over at her quickly. He outstretched his hand out for her to take.

"No no don't go yet," he sang out, sighing when the woman simply patted at his hand and moved to the bathroom.

"I've got to study oppa," she sang out and he grinned.

"I love it when you call me oppa," he said chuckling.

Iris popped her head out of the bathroom, "well then why not get ready with me and I'll call you oppa every time hm?"

Yoongi smiled at her giggle and disappear into the bathroom again. Rubbing at his face as he moved to the bathroom himself, he grinned when she passed him the toothbrush that he now claimed as his when at her place.

Thanking her, he watched her brush her teeth before him. Smiling as he brushed his as well, he nudged her with his shoulder a slight bit when she got in front of the sink before him. She kept whining as he pushed her playfully away, keeping the sink to himself.

Her mouth was foaming up uncontrollably at this point.

They'd play around often but this morning he was just being mean.

"Yoongi oppa!" she whined out loud, almost spitting out her paste onto the back of his neck as he leaned for the sink. She put her hand at her mouth in slight shock when a bit of her spit landed on his shoulder.

She tried not to laugh when his face fell in disgust. "Iris that's disgusting!" he sang out, trying to find something to wipe at his now ruined tee.

She laughed, smugly smiling at him getting what he deserved before facing the mirror and continuing to brush away. She jumped away in fright however when the boy moved to wipe his shoulder on hers.

She giggled, almost swallowing and choking on her brush when he took hold of her and tormented her with his dirtied shirt.

"No no please-"

"Aw what's wrong?" he playfully chimed as he wrapped his hands around her, his shoulder moving at her face, "I just want a hug ts'all."

She groaned in frustration, glaring at him with the greatest death stare she could muster.

He laughed out loud, grabbing the tooth brush out of his mouth as he smiled hugely over at her face now dirty.

-

"I still can't get over how cute Yoongi oppa and you are," you chimed from the driver's seat as you tried to find parking at the lot of your school.

Smiling when Iris chuckled slightly, you felt warm and bubbly on the inside when seeing your friend getting teased playfully by the boy earlier when you had went to go pick her up. He kept trying to kiss her and it just made you happy that both were genuinely close and comfortable with one another.

"He irritates me," Iris said laughing, smiling lightly over how annoyingly cute the boy was.

He was a jerk, but he was her jerk. A cute jerk.

"Yeah well if it helps," you sang out grinning, "I've heard he teases the girl's he's in to so he means well."

Iris nodded, smiling.

You grinned as you parked slowly, knowing that when you did tease your friend yourself, she'd run off and out of the car. You had a go at it either way, not able to help yourself. "So it's almost been a month and he seems to be over a lot," you said softly, the teasing glint in your eyes when Iris's gaze met yours.

"Yes he has?" she asked, a little confused over what you were trying to get at.

Watching you unbuckle your belt, Iris was slightly scared over what you were trying to get at because of the smirk that formed on your face.

"What?" she asked breathless, taking her belt off in hopes to run out and away soon.

"You two stick it in?" you asked, wiggling your eyebrows.

Iris's eyes widened, her heart suddenly fluttering wildly. "No we haven't," she popped quickly, "and what are you? Suddenly possessed by Shawn?"

"Just curious," you defended, trying not to think of Shawn as you got out of the car.

Iris nodded, head wrapping around the fact that she hadn't exactly made it clear the boy that she was a virgin. Sure she made it clear that she wanted to go slow, but at the rate they were heading, slow wasn't really an option at the moment. We have been moving pretty fast...

Walking alongside you, Iris looked down at the ground, thinking of ways to ask you so upfront about such questions. If Shawn were here, Iris wouldn't hesitate one bit, ut at times, he would go awkward and weird around her too...so talking to you about this might just be the best.

"Does it hurt at first?" she asked softly, eyes narrowing over at you.

You smiled lightly over at your curious friend. "It truly depends on whether you two fit well or not...and how comfortable the both of you make one another. It tends to not hurt- just feels uncomfortable I guess."

"Oh."

"Yes," you said chuckling.

"What? Planning on going the extra wave with Yoongi?" you teased, knowing your friend and her beliefs on being a virgin. She just wasn't ready all the previous times with her boyfriends and you understood, which is why you'd never dare make a joke regarding such a matter.

"Maybe," Iris said softly, feeling the blood surface up to her cheeks.

Your brows jumped. Seeing the woman's expression, you know she was being serious. "Really?" you asked shocked, trying not to geek out again.

Iris smiled softly.

"Oh that's amazing," you said, hugging at her side as you walked, "just make sure to be extra careful alright? Don't want you to end up pregnant on your first go yeah?"

Iris laughed nervously when you winked over at her. As soon as you brought up Shawn and Kai's situation with the condom breaking, Iris simply became more nervous.

"You'll be fine," you said chuckling before moving to look over at the door of the school.

-

Waiting patiently next to Iris for Mr. Haru to arrive to the lecture and get the class started. You tried not to be caught off surprise when Racy finally managed to get to class for the first time since her arrival back. Watching her sit next to you, your eyes softened when she smiled over at you.

"Hello," you said, watching her trying to shove her enrollment papers into her backpack. It must be hard having disappeared from school and then suddenly adjusting back into scheduled routine.

She smiled nervously, looking both at you and a shocked Iris, she greeted you two gently.

"How are you?" you asked breathless, seeing the woman for the first time since the day of the flight away.

You missed the woman.

"I've been good," she said truthfully, "How have you been?"

Your stomach turned at the fact that it visibly took everything in the girl before you to talk to you so freely. Trying to lighten the mood by glancing over at Iris, you begged with your eyes for her to speak up.

Iris smiled hugely, trying to save the day.

"Racy?"

"Yes?"

"You have any advice on sex?" Iris popped suddenly.

You almost face palmed, refraining from doing anything as Mr. Haru suddenly came from the hall doors.

Racy tried to maintain herself and not think about why Iris might be asking her for sex advice. Trying not to smile, she nervously paid attention to the front and prayed for Mr. Haru to not point her out for finally coming to school after so long.

Of course, he noticed and he pinpointed her exact location.

Feeling you slowly put your hand over hers in reassurance, Racy's form went limp instantly. She relaxed underneath your touch when gently responding to any question their professor may have shot out.

Racy glanced over at you when Mr. Haru began teaching, hesitant as you brought your books out, no longer holding her hand.

"Y/N?"

Looking over at the woman, you nodded your head in acknowledgement.

"I was wondering if we could talk after class?"

You took a bit.

Racy's palms started to sweat.

Having your lips roll up into a soft smile, you nodded at the woman. "Okay," you piped sweetly.

Racy smiled, nodding over at you before focusing on her books.

She was nervous.

-

"So you're still going to sessions?" you asked softly, glad that your friend was trying to figure herself out and get a hold of her individuality. In terms, you knew you needed some reflection for yourself too. Reflection was always a great thing to allow a person to grow...

"Yes and I've admitted to so many hidden and bottled up feelings regarding who I am finally," Racy said softly, smiling lightly over all that she was able to unfold and find out about herself on her time away.

"I'm glad you're back," you said honestly, loving that you could touch your friend before you without it being just a voice over the phone, "I've missed you."

"Really?"

You smiled, confused over her still so nervous, "yes Racy... you've been my best friend since the beginning of time," you chuckled when she rolled her eyes, "and have been there for me when my parents and other friends weren't."

"But for the past few years we lost what we both stood for," Racy said softly, trying not to remember the years of just passive aggressiveness and hurt that bottled up between the two.

"We were in competition in races that didn't require a competition," you softly piped, laughing lightly as you looked up from the bench table that both of you sat on.

The school was clearing out for the second classes and yet you were out here with your ex-best friend. Not x...she still is my best friend, you corrected mentally.

"I'm sorry for ever hurting you," she said softly, "it's just I found you to be perfect and I always thought of myself as the second best."

"You sound like me," you said laughing, "I always found me to be the second pick when it came to you..."

Racy stared over at the side of your face in pain, not knowing whether or not she should just come out clean. Taking in a deep breath, she glanced over at the school doors, eyeing the metal handles.

"I uh," she sighed, "you've probably noticed me hanging around Hobi oppa a lot."

You laughed nervously, trying not to cringe over that fact. Although you cared for the woman, you cared for Hoseok too. And you hadn't gotten to know Racy well enough after her treatment to have established an understanding of her true intentions. You worried for the both of them if they got together.

"Yes, I have also wondered why...?" you said softly.

Racy struggled. She glanced awkwardly over at your face.

You noticed it being hard for her to talk to you. Utterly confused, your eyes were soft as you let your hand rest over at her shoulder.

"Racy you're my best friend," you said kindly, "you can tell me anything."

Racy licked her bottom lip at that, her heart twinged in pain as she nodded over at you hastily.

Brows furrowing over at the woman so closed to tears, you felt sick to your stomach over the fact that you couldn't figure out exactly why she was so conflicted.

"I love you," she said, trying her hardest to blink back the tears.

You smiled, nodding, "I love you too Race, what's-"

She shook her head, wiping at her eyes quickly.

"No, you don't understand," she said her breath shaking, "I love you."

You laughed. "Yeah I know," you said grinning, trying to figure her out, "I love you too-"

"No!" she chimed, tears escaping her reddening eyes.

Eyes narrowing in confusion, you almost had your eyes shoot out from their sockets when she whimpered and suddenly had her lips engulf yours gently.

-

A/N: oh fuckity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
16.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
13.9K 865 67
Ok. So truth. I am not good a summarizing anything. So what I will do is give you a little preview of what I am working on. Read what I got so far an...
434 52 26
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...