Musical Relationship

Bởi malyaa

"I'm working on how to love again, falling in love. I like being in love, I like love...He is my husband, he... Xem Thêm

First Studio Session
Dinning Together
Change of Mind
Babysitting
Boundaries
Moving Forward
Promotion Part I
Promotion Part II
Attitude
Realization
Party
Our Relationship
Heartache
Make Up
Calm Before The Storm
The Decision
Where Do We Go From Here?
Back At It
A Decision
Was It All A Dream?
The Aftermath
New Directions...

New Relationships

1.2K 48 28
Bởi malyaa

Toni's P.O.V.

This has to be a dream. He's not here in your closet.

Toni blinked and looked again. Babyface was still standing there. Toni's heart skipped a beat as he stood up straight and looked at her.

Toni's P.O.V.

He is here.

Babyface walked up to Toni, but she quickly backed up. He stopped and just looked at her. Playing with her hands, Toni looked up at him.

Toni walked up to him and touched his cheek. She traced his lips as Babyface placed his hands on her waist, holding on. Standing on her tippy toes, Toni leaned in and kissed him. Toni sighed into the kiss as Babyface lifted her, her legs automatically wrapped around him.

Babyface: I missed you so much. Please, please let me be here for you. Let me love every inch of you, from your heard to your toes.

A tear slipped from Toni's eyes and Babyface caught and kissed the trail that it would've followed. He waited for Toni to say something. Finally opening her eyes, Toni looked into his eyes.

Toni: Yes.

Babyface: Yes?

Toni (biting her lip): One hundred percent yes.

Babyface smiled as he kissed her again.

Babyface: God I missed you. Your eyes twinkling when you tell a corny joke.

Toni: My jokes are hilarious.

Babyface: Your smile. (Smoothing his hand down her body) All of this.

Toni unlocked her legs from him and stood, facing her clothes.

Toni: Let me grab a change of clothes.

Toni found some clothes and laid them on her bed. She went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath. Looking back at Babyface, reaching out her hand towards him.

Toni: Join me?

Babyface (grasping her hand): My pleasure.

Toni lead them to the bathroom where the bathtub was filled with lavender scent bubbles and candles. She was about to undress, when Babyface stopped her.

Babyface: Let me.

Toni looked into his eyes and let him undress her. Their eyes never separated until Babyface leaned down and kissed her shoulders.

Babyface: Beautiful.

Toni (sighing into him): Handsome.

Babyface: It feels good to have you in my arms again.

Babyface stepped into the tub and sat down. He held his hand out for Toni. Toni smiled at him and followed suit. One seated, Toni leaned back into him. They let the silence and the sound of their breathing comfort each other. Babyface gently trailed his large hands against Toni's frame as she closed her eyes and felt his hands regaining memory and trailing  her body.

Babyface: Tell me, honestly, how've you been the past few weeks.

Toni: In pain.

Babyface titled her chin and kissed her.

Babyface: Sorry I caused you pain.

Toni turned around and straddled him.

Toni: You in no shape or form caused me any pain. I pushed you away when I shouldn't have. You wanted to be there to console me, but I wouldn't let you because I was scared of what unimportant people were saying.

Babyface: But that—

Toni (holding her finger to his lips): Shh. You are not to be blame. I love you and that's all that matters.

Babyface (smiling): I should be uplifting you, not the other way around.

Toni: You are. (Smiling) And I thank you for it. Now hush and let me rest in your arms.

Toni was about turn around and sit in front of him, until he stopped her.

Babyface: Come here.

Toni bit her bottom lip and leaned forward. Babyface looked into her eyes before sucking on Toni's bottom lip. Letting his tongue lick her bottom lip, his hands gripping her hips. Their tongue fighting for dominance, speaking an unknown language. Toni's soft moans filling the room. Only the need for air separating them.

Toni (with her head on his shoulder): You're going to need a change of clothes.

Babyface (passing the sponge on her back): What happened to all the clothes I left here?

Toni: Their mine now. I wear them around the house, to bed.

Babyface: Really? Describe to me what you wear for bed, I can't imagine it.

Toni (grinning): Well, last night after I finished taking a shower, I moisturized my body, not missing an inch. I then light a few lavender candles and put on one of your shirts.

Babyface (licking his lips): What did you wear underneath that shirt?

Toni: My skin.

Babyface: Tone.

Toni (grinning): Your shirt was the closest I could be close to you. (Looking down) I missed you and it hurt when you weren't there.

Babyface: Hey, look at me. I'm here from now on and that's all that matters I love you.

Toni: I love you too. Now bathe me.

Babyface (laughing): So bossy.

Toni: And you like it.

Babyface (moving his hand down her body): I sure do. Tell me what to do.

Toni: The kids are sleeping; I don't want to wake them.

Babyface: I don't plan on waking them up if we're quiet. Turn around, I think I missed the front.

Toni (biting her lip): Where?

The next morning...

Mikey: Did Toni forget that we're having a family outing today?

Trina: I hope not.

Peyton: Good morning.

Towanda: Pey!

Denim: Pey! Come back here, you have to finish putting your shoes on.

Tamar: She can put them on when we're about to leave, it's fine.

Traci: Where is your momma?! We've been trying to call her and she's not answering.

Diezel: Resting. We didn't want to wake her.

Peyton: Mommy was tired last night.

Momma Evelyn (confused): Mommy?

Towanda (putting Peyton down): How about you guys finish eating and we'll check on Tone.

Diezel: Okay, come on Pey.

Peyton (smiling): Coming.

Trina: They are so cute. Mommy we're going to check on Toni, we'll be right back.

Mikey: I'll be down here as well waiting then.

The sisters quietly headed up the stairs. Towanda silently turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Towanda (whispering): Oh my God!

Tamar: What!

Towanda: Lower your voices and come take a look.

The rest of the sisters walked up and looked into the room. Toni was laying on top of Babyface with the sheets caressing their bottom halves.

Traci: She finally looks at peace.

Trina (wiping her eyes): Finally.

Tamar: Ya'll are talking way too loud. Let's wait downstairs for them. I don't want to wake them up.

Just then, Babyface sighed and moved his hand up Toni's body, pulling her even closer to him. Toni cuddled into even more.

Tamar (whispering): Get out!

The sisters headed down the stairs, into the kitchen.

Momma Evelyn: How is she doing? Is she awake?

Towanda: She's still asleep, but she looks peaceful.

Diezel: I hope she talked to Uncle Kenny before he left.

Mikey (curious): Kenny was here last night?

Denim (eating his breakfast): Yup. He came just after you guys left with Peyton's night bag. He helped us clean the house and made sure we were in our rooms before going to Pey's room.

Momma Evelyn: Did he leave?

Diezel: I think so, we heard mom crying.

Meanwhile upstairs...

Babyface woke up and stared down at Toni laying on his chest. He just looked at her face.

Toni (still sleeping): Stop staring, I can feel it.

Babyface (tracing his finger on her face): I'm trying to memorize every beautiful detail on my canvas.

Toni (looking up): Canvas?

Babyface: When a man finds his soulmate, he finds a canvas. The canvas may already have an outline on it due to her past or may be almost complete, just missing something or someone. It is up to him to decide if he wants to complete the canvas or leave it how it is. I am look at the outline and features of my canvas and completing her.

Toni: How do you always know what to say?

Babyface (smiling): I don't know. I can't stop talking when it comes to you. (Kissing her) What do you want to do today?

Toni: What time is it?

Babyface: 10:30 am.

Toni (shocked): What?!

Toni rolled over and fell off the bed. Babyface looked confused. Toni jumped up and started looking for her phone.

Babyface: What's wrong?

Toni (finding her phone and looking at messages): Today is family day. I was supposed to be up since 9:00.

Babyface: Do you want me to leave?

Toni was so busy reading the text messages the sisters sent her that she didn't see Babyface getting up, putting his clothes back on.

Toni (looking up from her phone): What were—Where are you going?

Babyface (tying his shoe): Home. I thought you didn't want me here.

Toni: It's not that. Today's family day and—

Babyface (standing up): I completely understand. We're not together, this was a one-night thing for you.

Toni: That's not what I mean, Ken.

Babyface: Then what does it mean then?

Toni looked at him and looked down.

Babyface: I'll call you later on to check on Peyton.

Toni: It's too soon for us to be out together. Think of what the press will say.

Babyface (turning towards the door): I never cared for what the press said. They talk about everyone. I just wanted to be with you and your family. I call you later, Tone.

Toni: Ken.

Babyface: Tell Peyton, I'll pick her up tomorrow.

Toni watched as he left and sat down on the bed.

Toni: It's too soon, I can't face the critics yet.

Toni got up and went to take a shower.

30 minutes later...

Toni changed her sheets and looked at her bedroom once over again before heading downstairs. She could hear Mikey telling Peyton a story. She finally got downstairs and made eye contact with Babyface, he was still there.

Toni (still staring at Babyface): Good morning everyone.

Tamar: Look who is up.

Traci: And glowing might I add. How did you sleep last night?

Toni (avoiding eye contact): Good, I feel well rested. Breakfast smells good.

Momma Evelyn: Grab a plate and I'll fix you up something.

Trina: So Kenny here wandered into the kitchen earlier. We didn't know that you guys are speaking again.

Toni: We are, we just talked last night.

Tamar: That's all ya'll did? Talk?

Momma Evelyn: Tamar.

Tamar: Yes, ma'am.

Towanda: We were just catching up with Kenny, telling him that we're going to the garden for a picnic today.

Toni: Yeah, Peyton's going with us.

Babyface: Peyton loves the garden.

Tamar: I'm sure she does, are you coming with us?

Towanda: Tamar.

Tamar: I'm just asking questions that need answers. So, are you coming with us?

Toni: I'm sure he has a few studio sessions to do.

Momma Evelyn: Are you busy today, son?

Babyface: No ma'am, just going to go home and relax.

Mikey: Why won't you join us? We'd love for you come.

Babyface: I—

Toni: I don't think that's a good idea, Kenny looks tired. Maybe he does need the day off to rest.

Babyface (looking at Toni): Yeah she's right, enjoy the picnic for me. It was nice talking to you guys. Thank you for the breakfast ma.

Momma Evelyn: No problem, son.

Everyone said bye to Babyface as he left except Toni. She was playing with the food on her plate.

Towanda: Toni Michele Braxton! Now you doggone know that that man wanted to come with us. Your face screamed that you wanted him to come with us.

Toni: I can't face the press just yet, it's too soon.

Momma Evelyn: You can't let people dictate your life. The man never stopped loving you and I can clearly see that you love him.

Toni: But what if—

Momma Evelyn: What if nothing, ignore the media and live your life. You only get one of it!

Towanda: Let's make sure the boys and Peyton are packed and ready to go.

The family double checked everything and got into the van. No one spoke except the kids. Toni had on her shades and was leaning against the window. Pey, sitting next to her, held her hand.

Peyton: Are you okay? You look sad.

Toni: I'm thinking princess, nothing's wrong.

Peyton: Are you positive?

Toni: I'm fine. Does anyone have a pen and paper?

Vince: Here you go T.

Towanda: What are you writing?

Toni: Something.

Toni finished writing and unbuckled her seat, handing the piece of paper to the driver. She ignored everyone looks and leaned back on the window.

20 minutes later...

Trina: Where are we?

Toni: I'll be right back, I forgot something.

Trina: But this isn't her house.

Traci: Sometimes I worry for Trina.

Toni got out of the car and walked towards the door.

Toni: Please be home.

Toni waited for someone to open the door, but nothing.

Toni: I guess he was busy today.

Toni turned around as soon as the door opened.

Babyface: Hey.

Toni: I was in the neighborhood and I was wondering if you would like to go the picnic with me.

Babyface (smiling): I would love to. Let me go change, I'll be right back.

Toni was about to step into his house, until she heard a voice.

Tamar: Don't you dare go into that man's house. We're trying to be on time!

Toni: I wasn't going to do anything!

Towanda: You got five minutes! No more!

Toni stepped into the house and closed the door and waited. Babyface came down the stairs, buttoning the last few buttons of his shirt.

Babyface: I'm ready.

Toni kept starring at him, saying nothing.

Babyface (smiling): Tone.

Toni (blushing): Sorry, let's go.

Babyface: Give me a second, I have to give you something.

Toni: What?

Babyface (lifting her chin): This.

Babyface's lips swooped down and connected with Toni's. Leaning her against the door, Babyface placed Toni's hands above her head with one hand, resting the other on her hip.

Babyface: Now, I'm ready to go.

Pecking her lips one last time, Babyface held Toni's hand and led them outside. Locking the door and leading the way to the car.

Traci: Took you guys long enough.

Tamar leaned and whispered to Toni.

Tamar: You lips look swollen and pink, go ahead and getcho life!

At the picnic...

Traci: It is hotter than jalapeño cuchie pepper!

Trina: Traci!

Babyface (laughing): She is right, it's hot.

Tamar: I really did not know that it was going to be this hot.

Towanda: I can smell someone already barbecuing.

Mikey: It's dad, I told him we were on our way and I'm hungry.

Traci: I know that's right, let's go get some juicy burgers.

Brooke: I see some hula hoops. You wanna play Peyton.

Peyton: Yes!

Toni: Play safely!

Tamar: I am going to find some shade to sit under because this is ridiculous!

Trina: Lead the way Monster.

Babyface: It looks like its just going to be just us two.

Toni (grabbing his hand): Follow me.

Toni lead them to the private section of the garden. Babyface sat at the bench and sat Toni to his lap.

Babyface: Thank you for inviting me.

Toni: I'm glad you came. Ken—

Babyface: Can we start over?

Toni: What do you mean?

Babyface: Can we date. We started dating after being a relationship. Let's start fresh again.

Toni (smiling): I like the sound of that. Let's start now, hi my name is Toni Michele Braxton.

Babyface (smiling): Nice to meet you beautiful. My name is Kenneth Brian Edmonds.

Toni: So tell me about yourself.

Babyface (laughing): How about you tell me a little about yourself. Are you single?

Toni (laughing): Moving fast are we! I'm kind of talking to someone at the moment, but I can tell you about myself.

Babyface: So cocky.

Toni (grinning): But, it still turns you on.

Babyface (kissing her): Sure does, come here.

Toni: Ken! What happened to starting over.

Babyface: We are...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

I Wish Bởi ♛

Fanfiction

23.3K 1.4K 39
The Edmonds' daily life. copyright © 2016
47.9K 2.2K 98
This story is about Toni and Babyface journey from music to marriage
28.6K 1.4K 56
As Toni goes through the struggles of life. Love, Marriage, And Divorce. She isn't happy. She always wanted to be happy until this special person pop...
52K 2.1K 57
This is a story about Toni Braxton getting her life back after divorcing Keri Lewis and falling in love with Kenny Babyface Edmonds who she has loved...