Megatron's Missing Sparkling

By TransformersRules

Updated version of 'Megatron's lost Sparkling'. In this book, Ayla Monroe loves the Transformers Prime univer... More

I
II
III
A/N ~ Extremely Important
V
Update on the Hack
Dear Readers
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Sorry
Discontinuing, Possibly Deleting
My Dear Readers - BIG NEWS

IV

6.2K 119 140
By TransformersRules

Megatron transformed and opened his cockpit.

"Get in.", Megaton said.

Ayla obeyed and climbed into the cockpit. On the way to their destination, Megatron and Ayla talked. The more she talked to him, the more she felt connected to him.

"What's that around your neck?", Megaton asked.

"Oh, just a dark purple crystal drewzy necklace that I had since I can remember. It's the only thing I have to my real parents....I'm adopted by the way. If I take this off too long and its a far distance away, I either feel weak, or I could die. I only had that happen once, now I wear it at all times, unless swimming or taking a sower so it doesn't get wet.", Ayla said as she held her choker necklace.

Megatron hummed and spotted Prime, "Oh, look who decided to show up. he even brought his lapdog."

"Agreed Lord Megatron.", Ayla laughed evilly.

She made a Dark Energon shard unknowingly and ate it like candy.

"Call me, Megatron. Your the only living being that I will allow to call me that. You remind me of my daughter. I just hope she is alive.", Megatron said and opened his cockpit, "Hide behind me. When I pick you up, act like you got captured. Okay?"

"Okay, Megatron.", Ayla said and hid behind Megatron after he transformed.

When Megatron transformed, he caught the two Autobot's attention.

"Optimus. What a pleasant surprise. I see you brought your trusty watchdog. I was so sure he'd be convalescing in a scrap yard by now.", Megatron smirked.

"I know why you're here, Megatron.", Optimus said, not noticing the human behind Megatron.

"Hardly a surprise, Optimus. After all, you and I have been at this a long time. Your time has come to an end!", Megatron took the Dark Energon shard and threw it into the ground below him, "Rise my legion and destroy them!" Megatron watched as the undead started rising and attacking Optimus and Ratchet, "When you fall, Optimus, you too shall join my army."

The two Autobots continued to fight the undead Cybertronians, the Dark Energon started to sap their strength. Ayla started to feel an odd sensation, something that let her control the undead. She controlled them to go after mainly Optimus the most, and pile on both of them unknowingly, and created more dark Energon shards, eating them like candy once again.

Megatron heard the crunch behind him. He turned around and seen Ayla eating.....Dark Energon! Megatron snatched the Dark Energon and glared at her.

"Don't eat this. You'll die because you don't have an immune system like myself.", Megatron said, concern and worry showing easily in his eyes.

Ayla created another Dark Energon shard and bit it, eating it, and swallowing it, continuing on the shard until it was gone, "I have been doing this while you haven't been paying attention to me. Immune system my aft, no offense, Megatron, but I feel a connection with the stuff." Ayla created another shard and started to eat it.

Megatron's eyes widened and he hummed. He turned back to the fight.

"Finish them! Get ready.", Megatron whispered the last part so only Ayla would have heard it.

When Optimus finished fighting, Megatron picked up Ayla.

Ayla started screaming and thrashing in Megatron's hand, "Help me! He is going to kill me! Help me!"

"Quiet, human! Now, Optimus, you want it? Come and get it!", Megatron yelled.

Optimus gasped and climbed up the mountain at a quick rate. Ratchet followed. While Optimus and Megatron fought, Ratchet was able to grab Ayla and call for a bridge.

"Optimus! I have the girl, lets go!", Ratchet yelled making Megatron halt.

His optics went over to Ayla, who was not in the Medic's hand. Optimus slipped away and the two Autobots ran through the ground bridge.

"No! Ayla!", Megatron tried to run through the bridge and get her, but it closed before he could reach her.

"Let me go, Autobot scum!", she growled darkly and evilly, her Decepticon insignia that is made of dark royal purple metal that is built into her, visible.

She dug her sharp clawed metal nails deep into the medic's hand. Ratchet set her down as Miko, Jack, and Raf walked over to greet her.

"Hi. I'm Miko!", Miko smiled, "What's your name? Where do you live? Why were you with the cons? What did Megatron want with you? Do you like Slash Monkey?"

"Miko, calm down. Sorry about that. I'm Jack and this is Raf.", Jack introduced him and another boy.

"My name is Ayla, I live on the warship, I think that explains that other question, Megatron must wanted me cause I remind him of his daughter, and no. I hate Bulgarian shriek metal, I like country.", Ayla said, "And go away. I don't like humans, or Autobots. Does this insignia explain anything?!"

Ayla pointed to her built in insignia. Ayla's shirt was stained with purple blood, same as her bandage, her purple and white eyes seeming to glow.

"But you're human.", Raf pointed out.

"No matter, you are an innocent so we have to protect you. Ratchet will be your guardian.", Optimus said.

"Optimus, you cant be serious!", Ratchet said and glanced at the leader, "Oh, you are serious. Optimus, I have work to do! I cant possibly watch over a human! A child!"

"I am 20! I am not a child! And I am a Decepticon, so I don't need any fragging protection!", Ayla yelled and created another Dark Energon shard in which she ate like candy.

Everyone stared wide-eyed at Ayla.

"What?", she snapped, her Dark Energon purple and white eyes practically glowing.

"Creepy glowing eyes!", Miko yelled and started running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"Miko!", Bulkhead snapped.

"What?", Miko asked as if nothing had happened.

Jack and Raf rolled their eyes and went to play games. Ayla chuckled darkly, making the two boys halt and turn to face her, she felt a new power and shot Dark Energon lightning everywhere. Ayla continued shooting the Dark Energon at everyone.

"Call Megatron, or I destroy EVERYTHING!", she commanded, her sharp teeth visible, "That little thing I did back there, it was an ACT! We were tricking you! He was never gonna hurt me!"

Miko freaked out and screamed again, this time running down the hallway. Raf gulped.

"Maybe we should check on M-mik-ko.", Raf stuttered.

The two remaining humans ran to hide with Miko while the bots ran for cover in the main silo.

"We have got to calm that femme down!", Ratchet yelled.

Optimus came out from his hiding spot and went over to the computer, which was slightly damaged.

"He's crazy!", Bulkhead yelled, Ratchet nodded in agreement.

Optimus called the one bot that could and would calm her down; Megatron.

MEANWHILE:

Megatron sat in his room, at his desk. He was typing on the computer, searching for any sign of Ayla. And with the Autobot's base shielded, he couldn't sense her using the Dark Energon. With each passing moment, Megatron grew more and more worried for Ayla. He slammed his fist on his desk.

As soon as he did, he got a call. Confused, Megatron aswered it only to see Ayla in a fit of rage. He smirked and watched as Ayla destroyed their base. Ayla continued doing what she was doing, completely obvious that Megatron was on the screen.

"Ayla, get out of there! I'll have Soundwave send you a bridge when you're out of the Autobot's base.", Megatron ordered and cut the video chat.

Ayla opened the groundbridge and ran through. Once she was out, a second groundbridge opened and she went through. Finally returning home.

"Ah. Much better! Finally back, and I don't even know how long it was!", Ayla said as she looked up.

"17 hours. Megatron is in his room.", Soundwave answered in recordings.

Ayla nodded and went to Megatron's room and knocked on the door. Once again, she dented his door. The door was immediately opened up and she was pulled in then engulfed in a big, but general like hug.

"I know this isn't like me, but I was worried about you. Okay, that isn't like me either, but you're so much like my daughter. I feel like I have to worry.", Megatron said, "When I was watching you over the video call, I realized something. I did find my daughter. YOU are my daughter, Ayla."

"How?", Ayla asked as she hugged Megatron back.

"After I sent my daughter off world, her pod filled with gas and disappeared. I just don't understand how a pod could have gone into another dimension.", Megatron explained.

Ayla shrugged, "But how do you know I'm her? Even if I feel a connection to you."

"You have her eyes, her powers, her blood type, and her evil personality.", Megatron grinned, "That's how."

"Okay, good enough for me.", Ayla said, "How do we get me back into my true form and get me my memories back, then?"

"They might come back one by one, your memories. As for your real self, I don't know when you'll get that back.", Megatron answered.

Ayla sighed sadly. She wanted to know what she looked like. Unknown to her, that sadness went over a bond with Megatron.

"What's wrong?", Megatron asked.

"I don't remember what my true self looks like.", Ayla said sadly.

"You look a lot like me. The only difference between us is that your a femme and you have no scars on your faceplate.", Megatron said, hoping to cheer her up.

"Thanks.", Ayla smiled, "Hey, you wanna know something funny?"

"What's that?", Megatron asked.

"I'm so strong, I can dent your door with a simple knock. Why is that?", Ayla asked.

"You have more strength than I do since you have Dark Energon in your veins.", Megatron answered.

"But I know you have a shard in you! It's in your veins now too!", she said.

"We might have equal strength now that I have a shard in my spark chamber, but when you were a sparkling, you had a lot more strength then I did. Even at the age of two, you could life the couch!", Megatron chuckled.

"Really?", Ayla asked.

Megatron nodded, "But there is one thing that you never knew."

"What's that?", she asked.

"Soundwave is your older brother. I adopted him before you were born. We didn't even know your carrier was sparked until after we adopted him. He felt like he didn't belong with us until we treated him like our son and that he was part of the family. He didn't feel like a fourth wheel after that.", Megatron smiled.

"So, I have an older sibling that isn't even related like when I was in the other dimension and I was adopted there and they had a biological son, but I was the adopted younger sibling to him?", She asked.

"In a way, yes. You see, Ayla. Soundwave wasn't always his name. He used to be called Striker. Some scientists took him and experimented on him, which is why he looks like he does. He was then sent to the orphanage because they thought he was a mistake. Your carrier and I went there and we adopted him. In a way, we adopted our own son. Striker was and is your biological brother. He just looks different. I didn't even find out until a couple days before I left Earth for three years. I would have stayed longer, but I couldn't stay away from my son and not look for my daughter any longer. Even three years was a bit much for me. But, I have both of you now.", Megatron explained.

"Oh my Primus! I didn't know that! So he and I are related siblings?!", She asked.

Megatron nodded, "Yes, you are. And the only reason he isn't using his real voice is because he talked a lot to his sister and because she isn't with him, he doesn't use his voice. He needs his sister back."

"I'll go talk to him. Can you put me down, please. I'll go to him now. ", she said.

Megatron nodded and set Ayla down on the ground, "Your form is already showing. The Dark Energon shard around your neck seems to be slowly giving you your form back."

"How is it showing? And how do you know that that's what's around my neck?", She asked him.

"I gave you the Dark Energon necklace as a life source. Without it, you might die. I cannot let that happen. Your brother and I would miss you too much and you mother would be extremely angry. Not to mention a certain someone would most likely confine himself to his room.", Megatron looked down at Ayla with a smirk.

"You're talking about yourself, aren't you?" She asked.

She felt stuff inside her changing, becoming metal. She watched as her skin changed to metal.

"Not just me. Someone else will too. You'll know when you see him. I am not even sure that he is on Earth. You know I could see if - What is it, Soundwave?", Megatron received a com call as he was talking to Ayla, "Send that idiot down to my room. I shall deal with him."

Megatron hung up and the door opened. Starscream walked in like he owned the place. The door slammed behind him and he let out a help as he turned around. Ayla had slammed the door.

"Hello, Starscream.", Starscream's wings drooped and his eyes widened with fright.

He turned around and seen Megatron smirking, he backed up into a corner.

"Afraid of me now, are we?" She asked as the metal on her body spread all over faster with the close proximity of her father.

Soon, she was all metal, and had a strong and buff build, and big muscle mass. Her body started to grow to be the size of her father, ripping her human clothes to shreds. She soon had shark-like dentas like her father and looked identical to him, just with a bigger chest than him because she's a femme, and more curves cause of the same. Her necklace went into her and merged with her spark, giving her more power and strength. Her helm the same shape as his as well, and her hands the same as his, just a LITTLE thinner. Her colors were the same as her father's and in the same places, and mounted on her right arm is none other than a matching fusion cannon to her father's. Color and all. She was also her father's height now, if not slightly taller.

Megatron smirked, "Now, there is the Daughter I remember."

Starscream stared at Ayla, fear the only thing in his eyes. Ayla smirked and picked Starscream up. She threw him at the wall near her father. When Starscream collided with the wall Megatron chuckled.

"Now that is what I call a beating.", He said.

Starscream groaned, "Ouch."

Megatron sat back and watched as Ayla beat up Starscream. Ayla smirked evilly and tore the seeker's wings off and beat him with his own wings. Starscream did what he did best; scream. Megatron had to hide his laughter from the seeker, instead his amusement went over the bond. Ayla grinned and gave the seeker innumerable amounts of dents and once she was done, he was beaten badly.

"Go see Knockout. You're in pretty bad shape....." She said with fake sympathy, then kicked him in the back towards the door hard when he got up with his wings, going towards the door.

Back in the command center, Soundwave heard all of the shrill screams from the SIC and it was extremely amusing. Though the screams of the seeker never made Soundwave completely happy. He still missed his sister. The one that always made him laugh no matter where he was, played tag with him back on Cybertron, and made him feel like part of the family again. He always had sleepless nights when the testing nightmare had come back. Ayla was always the one that would sit in her crib and make him smile. She was the only one that seen his faceplate instead of the mask. He always felt comfortable around her, even if she was just a 3 million years old. Soundwave frowned and went to his room. Starscream, meanwhile, came out of Megatron's room and walked to the med bay, his wings in his servos. Megatron smirked.

"Nice job, Ayla." Megatron said.

A couple drones were in the vents above Megatron's room, laughing. They had witnessed Starscream getting beat AND had recorded it.

"Thanks, dad." She said.

Megatron looked over at Ayla and seen that her necklace was gone.

"Where is you necklace?" He asked.

Ayla opened her spark chamber, revealing the stone of dark energon embedded in her spark permanently.

"This way, it can never be removed." She said.

Megatron nodded and looked up as the laughter got louder the more the Vehicons watched the video. They had even sent it to the Autobots! Megatron growled darkly and aimed his arm cannon at the vent above him. His cannon powered up and he shot once. The vehicons screamed and crawled away so they wouldn't get blasted.

"I know what they did! THEY RECORDED IT!!!!", She said and broke out laughing.

"You know, that video might get to Soundwave before you do. You might want to go to the control room, if he isn't there check his room. Right next to mine.", Megatron said with a smirk.

"I'll check his room first.", She said and left and knocked on Soundwave's door, denting it with her even greater strength, "Curse my greater strength...."

"Who's there?", Soundwave called from his desk, using his recordings.

"Your little sister, dumbaft!", She said.

Soundwave fell off his chair making a loud thud. 'My sister?!' he thought and ran to the door. Slowly, he opened it to see a grey and royal purple femme. He opened the door completely and hugged her.

"I've missed you, Ayla." Soundwave said in his real voice.

Ayla hugged back, "I missed you too, Striker......"

Soundwave chuckled, "You know, you're the only one that calls me that now."

"Really? Do I look any different? I think I have a bigger build, muscle mass, and height before dad sent me off world." She said, remembering she didn't have that big of a build and muscle mass.

She actually had barely any of the two, but was still greatly strong. And she remembered being 9" shorter than their father, but still taller than her brother.

"To me, you don't look that different.", Soundwave smiled, Ayla smiled back.

Soundwave let her go and pulled her into the room.

"So, what do you want to know?", She asked as she sat on his berth, "Damn, your berth is too low!"

Soundwave laughed and smirked, "Or maybe your just too tall."

"Eh, maybe so, dear brother of mine.", She said.

Soundwave got the video that the vehicons took and put it on his screen so Ayla could watch it. Soundwave was laughing the whole time. Ayla laughed as she watched.

"That was pretty fun to do, I will admit!" She said, "If there's anything you wanna know, ask away."

"Where were you all this time?", Soundwave asked and sat down next to Ayla.

"Well, you know that little human that was captured and was in dad's room?", She asked him.

"Yeah.", Soundwave laughed, "She was a little you!"

"Well, the reason that is is because that was me.....", She admitted.

Okay, so that's it for chapter 4. May chaos be with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...
1.5K 165 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
170K 3.3K 37
Ever wonder what it would be like to be the adopted sparkling of one of the TFP Autobots? Well look no further, because in this book you'll fine out...
368K 9.6K 39
•A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC• Team Prime gains a new member when a lone sparkling is found in the clutches of the Decepticons. Unfortunately for Rat...