I'm a slave but Free (Sasuke...

By tuiboog

Rin Yuko is a young girl who was taken from her village by Orochimaru. Her whole family was killed the same n... More

Emotion Progress 1- Your master is here
Emotion Progress 2- First night
Emotion Progress 3- They'll return
Emotion Progress 4- In Denial
Emotion Progress 5- Confusion
Emotional Progress 6: Beware
Emotion progress 7: Destruction
Emotion Progress 8 - I will never leave you alone
Emotion Progress 9: Sanity Lost
Emotion Progress 10: My Identity
Emotion Progress 11: Torture
Emotion Progress 12: Protectiveness
Emotion Progress 13: Secrecy
Emotion Progress 14: Worry
Emotion Progress 15: Failure
Emotion Progress 16: Uselessness
Emotion Progress 17: Warmth
Emotion Progress 18: Training 1
Emotion Progress 19: Raining
Emotion Progress 20: Final Warning
Emotion Progress: Buffering - Meeting Karin (Filler)
Emotion Progress 21: Inability
Emotion Progress 22: Common
Emotion Progress 23: Friendly
Emotion Progress 24: Sharing
Emotion Progress 25: * Rechecking History data* Flashback 1
Emotion Progress 26: Truth
Emotion Progress 27: Distrust
Emotion Progress 28: Loved
Emotion Progress 29 : (Past File) Searching
Emotion Progress 30: (Past File) Match
Emotion progress 31: (Past File) Frightful
Emotion progress 32 (Past File - Present File) : Rage
Emotion Progress 33: Conquering
Question for all Readers!
Emotion Progress 35: Awaken
Quick Question
Emotional Progress 37: *Success Reached = Emotional Goal Achieved*
Emotion Progress 38: (Special Chapter) Laughter
Emotion Progress 39: Departing
Hey Everyone!

Emotion Progress 36: Dream

6.9K 238 37
By tuiboog

-FAIR WARNING: This will probably not follow the anime/manga at all.-

ALSO, there is only 2 chapter of the war because I suck at chapters like these. And don't worry, there'll be more chapters even though the war is over!

( 3rd pov) 

Two figures stood on a nearby cliff that overlooked the battlefield. One of those figures being a clone of Madara. The other - Rin. 

Rin's eyes slightly glistened when she saw the familiar scene of war. It was wrong, but a part of her still became excited smelling blood, hearing screams of pain, and just the familiar clashing of weapons. No matter how much she'd change, it was a wicked part of her that'd never change. 

"Your mission is simple," Madara interrupted her thoughts. He untucked one of his crossed arms to point out two males who looked quite different. 

"It seems your friends have a hard time dying. Kill Sasuke while I take on the other annoying pest." 

Rin's eyes scaled their way up to the two boys who were currently fighting the original Madara. She was extremely impressed with their progress. She could feel the familiar chakara of the Sages of Six paths within them.

Unfortunately, she felt that same chakara within Madara, but a much eviler form of it.

"And what if I defy you?" Rin questioned, nonchalantly turning her head to look at Madara. His Sharingan blazed brighter in a more daring manner. His hand quickly seized her throat and slightly lifted her off the ground. 

"With that seal on you. You'll wish you hadn't." Without another word, he flung her off the cliff before turning into a puff of smoke. Rin stared up at where they stood emotionlessly, her back facing the ground as she descended. 

"What a bother..." She muttered under her breath. She slowly closed her eyes as she continued to free fall. 

Sasuke and Naruto both panted as they restlessly fought against the real Madara. Even with their new transformation and visual prowess, Madara was still strong. He smirked in triumph over to the two before jumping back.

"Not so fast!" Naruto shouted, quickly running after him. He heard something like chains clatter together. When he turned to his side, still running, he barely dodged several glowing chains before they could collide with him. 

He skidded onto the ground, now facing Sasuke. The two boys followed the chain's path as it retracted. When they reached their source they were surprised so to say. 

Rin stood there with an emotionless facade. A dark aura surrounding her as she held the Shinigami blade in one hand. Her Mou-moku spun to life once they set eyes on her target. "Rin..." Sasuke murmured incredulity. Naruto couldn't think of anything to say surprisingly. 

He just gasped and stared at her in utter disbelief. 

"How are you still alive?" Sasuke questioned. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't at least a bit relieved she hadn't died, but he had to be cautious. She could be a reanimation, she could be a fake. 

"Rin..." Suigetsu gasped. Karin and Jugo were also taken aback by her appearance.  "Where's that idiot been!" Karin screamed in feigned anger. In truth, she was quite happy to see the emotionless girl. 

"That's not Rin..." Orochimaru murmured, gaining the attention of the others. "Huh? What're you talking about Snake?" Suigetsu questioned. "That's merely an outer shell of Rin." He responded, his eyes never leaving the girl. 

"Just a doll." 

"Sasuke....do me a favor..." she said softly, ignoring their surprise looks. In a blink of an eye, she appeared behind Sasuke. "Fight hard." Rin swung the Shinigami sword down on Sasuke, aiming to cut off his head. 

"RIN!" Naruto screamed mortified.

Sasuke, in a rushed decision, used his Sharingan to transport to his own sword that was embed a few yards away in the earth. 'What the hell is going on?' He thought incredulously. Rin's blade still ended up hitting the earth, creating a large slit in the ground. 

She stood straight and faced Sasuke again, rushing up to him. Naruto attempted to stop her but was obstructed by two Madara clones who had their Susano'o activated. "I will be playing with you Nine-Tails. "He smirked. 

Sasuke continued to evade Rin until finally grabbing his sword and clashing with her. "What are you doing?" Sasuke questioned through gritted teeth. Rin remained silent. 

He pushed her away from him, swiftly forming hand signs. "Fire style: Phoenix Lotus!" Several small balls of fire flew to Rin. The tip of her sword touched the ground. When she lifted it, roots shot up and darted towards Sasuke. 

"You'll have to do better," Rin commented. Sasuke dodged and leaped away from the missile locked roots. 

Rin was so immersed in trying to capture the Sasuke in front of her, that she didn't notice the one behind her. The Sasuke she had been chasing was a clone that exploded once her roots wrapped around him.

Too slow to react, she was seized by Sasuke. Rin struggled in his grip. "Sharingan." Sasuke trapped Rin into his imaginary world. 

Rin was tied to a pole that was on the palm of Sasuke's Susano'o. Sasuke stood in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes to look straight at him. Her Mou-Moku was still activated, but she didn't escape. 

"Was wondering how long it'd take you." She grumbled. 

"What happened to you after Madara took you? We couldn't find a single trace of you..."

"I can't tell you..."

"Why?" 

Rin sighed. "Madara took me-" She instantly cringed when she felt a restraining burning feeling around her body. A purple chain appeared. It's embrace hugging tightly around her neck. 

Sasuke analyzed the curse seal before it slowly disappeared. 

"Obito placed a seal on me that keeps me quiet. I have no other choice but to fight you..." 

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. "There has to be a way to break it." 

"We don't have a lot of time left here. Sasuke, I need to ask you something  before I leave this place." Rin's eyes were trained on Sasuke. She could see the toll war had taken on him and could see how much he had grown. 

"What?" 

Rin released a halfway smile. "What's your favorite memory?" 

Before Sasuke could ask the strange question, Rin and Sasuke were pulled out of the world of illusion and back to reality. 

Rin wasted no time in calling her own demon chains to rise. Snapping back into reality, Sasuke jumped back. "Damn it..." he growled. "Sasuke, hurry the hell up!" Naruto screamed, already in his Kyuubi mode. 

"Shut up dobe!" Sasuke grunted. He conducted another set of hand signs. "There's no point in fighting.." Rin advised sending her chains to him.  Sasuke ran head on towards them. The ribs of his Susano'o appearing to act as a barrier. 

"Lightning Style: Full body Chidori." Lightning also encased him. 

The chains tried to tightly hold Sasuke or even break his defense, but it was hard. Sasuke threw his sword near Rin, transporting in a second.  Rin nonchalantly blocked his attack. "Secret Demon Art: Lotus bulb."  

The chains slapped Sasuke away before encircling Rin in a protective barrier. 

Sasuke panted exhaustedly, glaring at it. "Amaterasu." Black flames ignite on the chains in an effort to burn them down. From within her dome, Rin watches as the flames try to seep through. 

"Demonic chakara is useless on me." She muttered. The chains instantly sucked in the black flames. Again the chains tried killing Sasuke. 

Those from afar watched the endless battles. Naruto against Madara, Sasuke against Rin. 

"This is impossible. Those two are stronger together rather than alone. Even with their new powers." TenTen stated. "We have to help them." Sakura stepped forward but was stopped by Kiba. "Neither one of us can help those two. They;ll have to fight on their own." He said. 

Madara glanced over to Rin's situation and saw she made no advance. 'That little brat is messing with me.' He snapped his fingers and instantly a loud agonizing scream was released. 

"RIN!" Naruto screamed. "Eyes forward Nine-Tails!" Madara shouted psychotically as he appeared in front of the off guard boy. 

Sasuke watched as Rin's chains withered to the ground. Glowing red marks covered her entire body. Her hair covered her face while her hands were tightly clenched around her neck. Sasuke's eyes widen. He attempted to rush forward but was halted by a large glowing sword. 

He glared angrily at Madara who stood behind Rin. 

In one of his Susano'o's hands was Naruto. "D-Damn it! Stop it! You're hurting her!" Naruto screamed at Madara, despite his sticky situation. Madara hummed apathetically. 

One hand of his Susano'o shot down. The impact caused a shake of the earth. "R-Rin!" Naruto called, coughing from the dust. When the debris disappeared, the two could clearly see an unmoving Rin underneath. Madara laughed loudly at her pitiful state. 

Others watched in complete horror. 

"The Demon Clan Yuko still aren't anything special are they?!" Madara mocked, slamming his hand down on Rin again. "STOP!" Naruto shouted, pleading almost. 

"Hn, you're nothing but a kid trying to play big." Again, again, and again Madara mercilessly slammed Rin further into the earth. Naruto tried calling Kurama to help, tried summoning his hidden chakara, but couldn't. 

Rin coughed up blood finally. Her eyes staring blankly at her hand. Complete silence fell upon them. 

"C'mon Rin...get up..." Suigetsu quietly urged. 

From his spot, Sasuke stared at the unmoving girl. Behind his blank facade, he was also praying for her to stand up

"Certain joys of life never last. This world...this world is really screwed up. I understand that...just as much as I understand how you feel! My own family betrayed me, I was taught to be emotionless, and I've never had a friend!" slowly tears streamed down her face.

"I've been alone for so long and I lived like that. I lived being surrounded by darkness..." 

"Hm piece of trash," Madara grunted, picking her up and throwing her to the side. "RIN!" Sakura and the others screamed horrified. Sasuke watched with wide eyes as her body came to a painful halt.

"So suck it up! You're so lucky! You have friends who aren't willing to abandon you no matter what! That's more than any of us have! I'd give anything in the world...ANYTHING to have what you have!" 

Sasuke dodged Madara's Susano'o and appeared on the other side of him with Rin cradled in his arms.

"You're probably right...even I can tell..after all.....I'm going to die for wanting to protect the people who are important to me now." 

Sasuke's lips turned into a thin line. His fingers tightened on her arm and he held her closer to his chest. The wound in her stomach had opened up and was bleeding immensely. 

"What's your favorite memory?" 

Madara turned to the two. "Being all sentimental won't solve anything." He taunted. Naruto had to turn his face away from the gruesome sight of Rin. 

Sasuke stared at her face. Slowly he closed his eyes and whispered into her ear. "...Meeting you." Once his response was given, Rin slowly opened her eyes and glanced at him. "That's got to be the worst memory ever." 

Suddenly Rin's body turned into nothing but leaves. His, as well as Madara's, eyes widen. The world seemed to waver like static. "WH-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Suigetsu screamed, hiding behind Orochimaru. 

A bright flash of light blinded everyone for a second. Sasuke closed his eyes tightly. "Well, it sure took you all long enough to wake up!" A voice scolded. 

Sasuke slowly peeled his eyes open. He looked at himself to see he was completely fine. Naruto was beside him too in perfect condition. "W-What just happened?" He asked Sasuke, completely confused. 

"Ah sorry about that, I had to fight Madara and I couldn't let you guys get drawn into that Eternal Genjutsu." 

Both of their eyes snapped to where the voice came from. Standing tall was Rin herself. She looked at the two boys with a slightly irritated expression. "R-Rin is that really you? What but how?! When!? Wha-"

"Calm down Naruto. I placed everyone in a genjutsu using my Mou-Moku." She explained. "You can perform something that large?! HOLY COW!" Abruptly, Naruto smiled widely and scooped her into his arms. 

"O-Oi hold on!" Rin complained, shoving his face away from her. Sasuke stood there completely speechless. Once she was released from his tight hold, she looked into Sasuke's eyes. Uncharacteristically, Sasuke tried to find something to say, but couldn't. 

Seeing his slight struggle, Rin spoke first. "I'm....happy...that you found your way back home. Itachi would be proud too." 

Not knowing how to respond, Sasuke nodded. 

"So you still have some tricks up your sleeve.." Madara laughed humorlessly. All three shinobi turned to the male who looked slightly in pain. "We best take this opportunity to kill him before something else happens," Naruto suggested. 

"I'm not finished yet..." Madara growled raising his hand. All three of them became on guard as a crypt rose from the ground. "The hell, another one," Naruto complained. 

The door opened. Two hands held on to the sides of the wooden box. Rin's eyes slightly widen as the body walked out fully. "O...nii-sama....

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter sucks. I'm just having a really bad day but I know you've all been waiting for an update! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.9K 30
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 as an uchiha, kaiwa's fate was sealed the moment she was born. cursed to live within the cycle of hate, she turned to love instead...
20.5K 481 21
He paused when he saw the body slump onto the cold alley and shakily ask, "Wh-who are y-you...?" "...Kitsune." ---------------------------- Uzumaki N...
260K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...