Tellurian

By gappi1902

Tellurian: 1.adj., Of or pertaining to the earth. 2. Describing minerals containing tellurium. Two friends wh... More

Them
The Mission
What Is It?
It's pink
woah!
She grows pretty fast
The end.

The city

255 53 93
By gappi1902

The night was cold, dark and silent just like it was supposed to be.
The only sound being the whistling of passive wind. It was almost as if it was too tired to travel, too broke to connect.
It brought with it a smell of ash that was foreign to the land of daffodils.
The moon was in a league of its own. Too nonchalant to care about the pandemonium that was the Earth.
Stars were hardly visible, crushed by the wrath of urbanisation. Lone rangers who had survived long enough, twinkled, hoping to avenge the death of their loved ones.

On a regular night, the wind would compete with a Bugatti Veyron and bring with it the faint scent of daffodils that grew at the edge of the city.

Hey, peeps.
How are you.
What do you think about this story?
I love to hear from you. So don't shy away.

Dedicated to rotations and revolved for designing this beautiful cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
123K 5K 43
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
79.8K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...