Camren Mini Book Series

Par chocobump

Camren one-shots compilation book. Every story is original, if it happens to be alike to other stories it's p... Plus

Making Camren Baby
Making Camren Baby pt.2
Making Camren Baby pt.3
Making Camren Baby pt.4
LIBRARY NERDS
LIBRARY NERDS pt.2
ELEVATOR
ELEVATOR pt.2
ELEVATOR pt.3
ELEVATOR pt.4
Not So Important Message!
Incomplete
STUPIDNESS
Blind Date pt.2
Blind Date pt. 3 [Final]
Luck or Fate
Luck or Fate pt.2
Luck or Fate pt.3
not an update... YET!!!!
Fast and the Furious
Fast and the Furious pt.2
Quick Question
Lamp
Lamp pt.2
Lamp pt.3
INFATUATION [KEAREN]
MISTRESS
MISTRESS pt.2
MISTRESS pt.3
Try Again pt.2
Tagged You're It!
Bridal Shower
Bridal shower pt.2
Bridal shower pt.3
Bridal shower pt.4
Bridal Shower [Final Chapter]
MISTRESS pt.4
TRY AGAIN pt.3
So...
Try Again pt.4
The Drunk and The High
Mistress (perquisite pt.1)

TRY AGAIN

15.6K 245 159
Par chocobump

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked her friend.

Camila opened her eyes and saw a worried face from Dinah at the mirror that she'd been facing along in the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Camila responded with sadness.

"I don't think you're okay, or alright, is that what you said. You can choose to fall out from this interview if you can't handle seeing her again." Dinah said as she approached her best friend.

Dinah leaned back at the bathroom counter and face Camila. "It's not about that, probably I'm just nervous about my first interview." Camila tried to reason out.

"Girl, you can't lie to me. I know it's about her." Dinah sighed as she looked at her best friend. Disappointment and loneliness in her eyes. "Just stay here, I'll just tell Robert that you're not feeling well."

"Dinah... please don't. I can do this." Camila pleaded, she didn't want her boss to think that she's not worth on her promotion.

"I don't know Mila, you look... horrible..." Dinah said mockingly and Camila smiled. Camila knew that Dinah just wants to cheer her up.

"Tell me the truth Mila... are you scared to see her again?" Dinah asked and Camila sighed as she looked back at the mirror. She looked at herself and tried to ask herself internally.

"Hi baby..." Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Camila's small waist. She kissed the side of her neck and inhaled Camila's scent.

"Good morning to you too." Camila said giggling while she close her locker.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick you up earlier, coach wants to talk to me at Godly hours." Lauren said shyly.

"It's okay, my dad drove me here." Camila responded as she melted to Lauren's embrace. "Why did he want to talk about?"

"He just reminded me to give my best because there'll be scouts on our game in Friday." Lauren explained.

"Mhmm... you don't need a reminder. You always do give your all." Camila said and Lauren smiled.

"You're really the best girlfriend." Lauren whispered in her ear. "Will you watch on Friday?"

"I wouldn't miss it, because I knew that my baby will be the best player on the court." Camila said as she intertwined their fingers and Lauren held her tighter.

"Mmgghhh...." Dinah exaggeratedly cleared her throat to get the attention of the love birds.

"What do you want Dinah?" Lauren said as she rolled her eyes.

"Can the two of you have some decency, this is a public high school hall way. Not lovers hall way." Dinah said as she opened her locker.

"You're just envious. Bitter and single." Lauren pointed out as she released her girlfriend.

"Excuse me... I'm not bitter!" Dinah said as her head snapped quickly to look at Lauren who wore a smug smile.

"See... bitter...." Lauren said as she cross her arms and stood up squarely at Dinah.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrow and already getting ready to poly beat down Lauren. She quickly step forward but Camila anticipates her and stood up between her and Lauren.

"Mila, get the hell away from her. I will just teach this little shit who's bitter." Dinah said irritatingly.

"Dinah... please, calm down, Lauren's only joking." Camila tried to appease her best friend.

"I'm not joking Dinah... you are one single girl who's bitter because you're the only one who didn't have a relationship." Lauren said as she eye Dinah. She knew how to make Dinah angrier.

"Mila... I'm warning you, get away from her or else..." Dinah said and Lauren interrupted her.

"Or else what, Dinah?"

"Lo..." Camila warned her girlfriend and pointed to leave.

Lauren chuckled lowly. "Bye, Babe." She said as she kissed Camila on the lips chastely.

Lauren released Camila's lips and smirked towards Dinah. She walk passed Dinah and when she was in front of Dinah. She smiled widely and she knew Dinah will attack her. And soon enough, Dinah clenched her fist and targeted the Cuban. But Lauren is fast enough to dodge the punch. Lauren laughed as she run towards the end of the hallway.

"You're such a pussy!" Dinah yelled.

"I don't have one DJ" Lauren yelled back as she turn the corner and out of Camila and Dinah's sight.

"Such children..." Camila sighed.

"How can you put up with her?" Dinah asked as she rolled her eyes. "If you weren't her girlfriend, I already killed that tiny piece of shit! How can she be an MVP for two years in a row, she's just this tall." She added and put her hand near her ear. "I'm so much taller than her, I know I can beat that little shit."

"Maybe because that she average almost quadruple double each game for three years now. And she's the youngest in our school to score 69 points in just one game." Camila said proudly.

Dinah looked at her not convince. "You're just making that up." Dinah said.

"I'm not..." Camila said as she pointed out the awards display cabinet on the hallway.

'Lauren Jauregui' MVP of the Season with the average of 27ppg, 10 apg, 7rpg, 7spg'

"So what?!" Dinah said as she walk faster and Camila laughed at her best friend.

Lunch time

"Lo... come sit with us." Alexa, Lauren's team mate, called her but Lauren decline politely as she saw her girlfriend sitting with her friends in the pantry.

She walk towards Camila. Camila was reading a book and didn't realized that Lauren is standing on her side. Lauren leaned in and kissed her on the cheeks and Dinah turn around in annoyance.

"Hi baby..." Lauren said and Camila blushed. Ally and Normani smiled to see their friend.

"I didn't know that you're here." Camila said as she move from her seat to give Lauren space to sit down.

"It's okay, I see that you're very busy reading... again..." Lauren said with a laugh.

"Uhm, Lo... is it just me... or are the students looking at us?" Normani said as she adjusted her eye glasses.

"Huh..." Lauren said as she looked around. "I don't know, just don't mind everyone else. Come on let's eat, I'm starving."

"I think, the students were just curious why the hottest jock is sitting with the losers." Ally said as she bite to her sandwich

"Who's the losers and the jock?" Lauren asked suddenly.

"Uhm, we're the losers and you are the jock..." Ally clarified.

"Since when I'm a jock? And you're not losers, you're the smartest students of this school." Lauren said as she eat her fries.

Normani and Ally looked at each other.

"Uhm babe... I think the majority of the students now were looking up to you, since you won back to back MVP and our school were the defending Champion." Camila said and Lauren eyebrows arched.

"So what? I always have lunch with all of you. I will eat with who I want to eat with. It doesn't mean that other students looked up for me is that we have to always follow that stupid school social status." Lauren said as she continued to eat.

Camila, Ally and Normani smiled to each other and continue to eat. Dinah also eat and sat across Lauren.

"Can I just ask how the two of you meet?" Dinah asked and Lauren and Camila glance at one another.

"Uhm we met during a summer camping with our dads before high school started. We had great time in there, I think that's how our friendship started." Lauren said.

"Oh yeah... I don't know why I didn't come with you then..." Dinah said as she thought about it.

"I think you need to babysit then..." Camila reminded her and Dinah laughed.

"Oh yeah, how would I forget about my siblings, they're so many!"

-=-=-

"Do you think she's still mad at me?" Camila asked her best friend.

"I don't know Mila, you're her ex-girlfriend, not me, and so, I don't really know what's on her mind. Besides when she moved to L.A. She cut off every kind of communication with us." Dinah said as she reach a hand to Camila.

"She didn't even said a word to me when she left. She's really angry at me, I can't blame her though." Camila said sadly as she bit her lower lip.

"Karla Camila Cabello, you don't have to bury yourself with the guilt. You're 15 at that time, everybody made a mistake in their life. Maybe Lauren already moved on with her life, who knows, and here you are still moping at what happened 10 years ago." The taller girl said encouragingly.

"You think she moved on?"

Dinah didn't answer she just shrug her shoulder. "No one knows Camila, because honestly, no one knew what you did. Lauren kept her word to not say anything else with regards to that day."

Camila looked away, she can't even looked at her own reflection.

"Lauren loves me so much... how can I do such a stupid decision." Camila said.

"That's not stupid, you decided for what's best for you and Lauren at that time. Your both young, we all are, so don't beat yourself on it."

"Lauren already made plans for us, for our college, for our future works and everything else. Then one night I ruined everything, I ruined her trust and love. Every good memory of us got erase and here I am, still loving her even though we're miles away from each other." Camila said as she looked back at Dinah.

"Girl, you won't change what happened 10 years ago. What you can do right now is be the best person you are. Through everything that you went to, through every tear you shed for her, let her know that you still care." Dinah said as she hugged her friend.

"Did she knew that I will be the one who will cater her interview?"

Dinah nodded her head.

"Did she say anything?"

"None at all. She just said okay." Dinah said and Camila breathe deeply.

"You're probably right, she probably moved on." Camila said as she fixed her make up.

"She finally come home, it's a sign that she's ready to face you again and for everything that she had left here." Dinah said and Camila nodded her head. "It's time to show her that you are, ready too."

Camila went out of the bathroom and went straight to the studio set. She was met by her producers and director. She saw the clips of Lauren playing in their high school and Camila gulped hard. Then they were clips of Lauren when she was playing in college, it was a mix of all the 3 championships that she had in there. After playing for 4 years in college, Lauren was drafted number 10 overall in WNBA as she play for her home town in LA Sparks. Lauren was awarded rookie of the year, despite being the smallest in court Lauren averages 23ppg, 12apg, 4rpg and 3spg. Lauren got a moniker of 'the flash' because she moves so fast and having very tricky dribbling skills. Lauren got her first championship as a pro player this season but she opted to come back home after three years of playing in La Sparks.

"You knew her right?" Amanda, the producer asked.

"Uhm, yeah... we went at the same high school." Camila answered.

"So, this will be just a piece of cake." Amanda said smiling.

"Yeah... hope so." Camila smiled forcefully, also trying to convince herself.

"Your school was the back to back champion, right?"

"Yeah..." Camila answered again and this time her attention was caught by the clips that was being played over and over again. She saw the smile that Lauren wore when they won as back to back champions.

"Lauren the last two minutes were approaching and we need a basket to get the lead." Alexa said as they were walking to the bench for a timeout.

"I know..." Lauren said as she was panting hard.

They all sat down and their coach sat down in front of them.

"Girls, relax, breathe. The possession is ours, we can definitely take the lead. Since, Alexa was being hounded all night, she will be the decoy. Lauren run a pick and pop with Alexa on the left side of the court, but Alexa you will drive through the middle. If the defense collapse on you kick it out to Jauregui, if not take the layup. Whatever happens rebound that ball! Understood?" coach Erik said confidently and all the girls nodded.

Lauren will call out a play, as they all knew Lauren call a clear out on the left side. Alexa came in and give Lauren a screen for their play to progress. Lauren uses the screen and she looked at their opponents' placing on the court. Both of their defender came to her as she rounded the corner. She jump pass to Alexa who catches with ease. Alexa drove to the middle and attracted the center of the opposing team. She stop momentarily as she got caught up.

Lauren was now running on the top as she called for Alexa.

"Ferrer!" Lauren called up and Alexa looked at her in split seconds she passed the ball. Lauren caught it and she was very open. She put up the shot and it went into the basket, all net.

Alexa and Lauren high fived as they run back to defend. They were in 1-3-1 zone and Lauren was on top harassing the point guard of the other school. The guard passed to their center, because that was their strong point but Lauren have other plans. She run fast and to the centers behind, she poke the ball and got the steal. Lauren run down to the other court as she spot her team mate Nicole open momentarily to the corner and another team mate who is running with her. She jump and fake pass to Ellen, who's just few step on her left side and passed cross court to Nicole who was already on the near end. Nicole catches it and lays it on the basket. Lauren's team is now ahead by five and Camila was jumping up and down together with her friends.

The momentum was now with their team and Lauren dances with her opponent as she dribble her way on the middle, effortless she broke their defense as she drop passed to their center. Lauren also scored the last shot to finally secure their win via a three ball.

The buzzer sounded and Lauren's team won, ahead by 10points. The confetti's fell down and the celebration started. Lauren run up to the balcony and up to the stairs as she went to the crowd where Camila was cheering on. She wore wide smile and hugged Camila tightly.

"We won!" Lauren said excitedly.

"I know! I'm very proud of you!" Camila responded with the same energy.

"Oh my God! You did it!" Normani congratulated.

"I have no doubts on you Lauser!" Dinah said as they all hugged out.

"We should celebrate this out!" Ally said as clapped both her hands.

"Yeah sure... just let me shower first." Lauren said as she came down again to the court and celebrate with her team mates.

Lauren brought Camila and her friends to the pizza place that their coach chose for them to celebrate. Everybody was in good mood and being hyped up. Of course, it was indeed their schools first back to back championship.

When the dinner was over the team wanted to have a little drink and Camila and her friends were invited. Lauren were very happy and wanted to celebrate with her girlfriend. They all went to Nicole's house because her parents wasn't home.

They already stored some liquor there and ready to use it when this day comes. They pour beers and beers and beers as they all drunk. Nicole offered that they all just slept in the house. Lauren and Camila ended up one in the rooms on the basement as they sneaked out.

Lauren was being horny with all the alcohol that they drunk.

They kissed until Camila stumbled back to the bed. The girl giggled and Lauren kissed her lips more as Camila laughed. Lauren trailed kisses onto her neck and Camila's laughter replaces with moans. The younger girl bit her lower lip as Lauren savor her neck thoroughly.

Camila whimpered when Lauren sucked hard on her sweet spot. She can also feel Lauren's erection and she wrapped her legs to Lauren's waist to gain more friction. Lauren looked at her girlfriend and Camila smiled back. Lauren kissed her softly, once twice as she removed every clothing that was on the way.

"Baby... I love you." Lauren declared and as she kissed Camila downward. From her lips down to her neck and onto her breast. Camila clenched the sheet as she arched her back and let Lauren work her up. She felt her core moisten as Lauren flicked her tongue to the now erect nub. Lauren expertly kneading the other mound as she continuously licked the other and afterwards she gave the same attention to the other half. Sucking lightly the nub and licking it over and over.

She went down kissing chastely her abdomen and to her belly button. Camila giggled again when Lauren dipped her tongue and taste her. Lauren spread her legs and held it apart as she approached her pussy. She kissed the top and Camila gasped and looked down to Lauren. Her green eyes sparked lust and so does Camila's brown eyes.

Lauren flatly laid her tongue on top and Camila bucked her hips upward. Lauren licked again, this time covering the whole slit. Lauren kneel down on the side of the bed as she pull Camila with her. She dipped her head again to Camila's wet core and sniffed her sex. She dipped her tongue to the folds and spread it just like how Camila wanted it. She licked and kissed simultaneously and Camila rotates her hips slowly. Lauren reached up and held Camila's breast and massage it while sucking down on her clit. Camila moaned out loud and lucky for them everyone is wasted upstairs. Lauren angled her face and slipped her tongue inside. Camila's walls clenched around Lauren's tongue and Lauren begun to enter her slowly. Camila's core releases juices and Lauren gladly sucked on it.

Lauren knew Camila is ready. She stood up and aligned herself to her girlfriend's center. She jacked off briefly and entered the head of her cock to Camia's entrance. The brown eyed girl closed her eyes as she face contorts in pain. Lauren let her settled down before her body move again, pushing more and more until she came up on a halt. Camila groaned and Lauren once again let her girlfriend be comfortable.

She begun in an agonizingly slow pace and Camila enjoyed the small kisses in between. Sooner, Camila wanted more. She move her hips according to Lauren's movements and Lauren picked up what she intended. Lauren kneel down on the bed and put her arms between Camila's head as she thrust faster and Camila locked her ankles to Lauren's waist. Lauren sloppily thrust as Camila releases and made it fluidly for her but not for long when Camila's walls tighten and Lauren felt that Camila was sucking her cock inside. She moved erratically and her balls tighten more and Camila breathes heavily. Lauren was sweating and she leaned down to kissed Camila one last time before she finally releases.

Camila moaned out when she felt the hot cum inside her pussy. Lauren got tired lay beside Camila as they rest.

-=-=-

Camila's train of thought was bothered when Amanda called her to be in her spot on the set. The set was just a two piece of furniture in front of one another with a small side table that was place on the inner side of her and Lauren's chairs.

Camila sighed, she looked at the piece of paper that she was holding and looked at the possible questions that the producers set for her. She diverted her attention and tried to mask the nervousness that she was feeling. She didn't even realized that Lauren was already seated in front of her. The director clapped his hand to get the attention of everybody and signaled that they will now start the recording of the interview.

Camila looked up and a couple of stylist came up to them and gave them last retouch of make-up before they begun. When the stylist left the stage, it was the first time that Lauren and Camila saw each other, face to face. Camila's eyes immediately form tears and Lauren just looked at her with the same cold eyes just like what she had 10 years ago.

Camila's lips tremble as she remembered everything. Lauren was just looking at her, her green eyes were not generating the vibrancy that it used to have. Camila gulped to refocus her mind but everything were off at this moment.

"Camila." the producer called the brunette to cue her in.

Camila nodded and looked at the piece of paper again.

"So, Ms. Jauregui, welcome to Miami!" Camila tried her best to be enthusiastic as possible.

"Thanks." Lauren replied.

"What made you decide to finally come home after a very successful college and pro career in LA?" Camila asked.

"I don't know, honestly I just felt that it is the right decision." Lauren said truthfully.

"Any inspiration for the decision?"

"Probably my family who still lives in here."

Camila nodded in Lauren's answer, she now felt that they were just having some regular conversation and that Lauren seemed to not care about her or to what had happened. 'Dinah's right.' Camila thought.

"What do you miss in here the most?"

"The people." Lauren laughed a little but her eyes transpired the same dull and emotionless ones.

Camila still smile and urge Lauren to speak more.

"Mmm, I think everything. I never got the chance to comeback since I left. I'd been very busy with everything that's happening in my life. Sometimes I don't have time to even call my parents." Lauren explained and Camila hope that it was the truth.

"Do you miss playing basketball in here?"

"Of course, maybe that's why the decision came easier than I thought."

"Do you think the people in LA will be supportive about your decision?"

"I hope so, I really enjoyed playing in LA but I just realized that I need to take a breather and look back to where I start off my dream." Lauren said as she shifted in her seat.

"What's the most prominent memory of your young career that really got stuck to you?"

"Uhm, I guess the first championship, uhm, because I remember that it's not just the players' accomplishment but, also, school pride. We made history that day, we won our first ever school state championship." Lauren said proudly but her eyes were still blank.

"Okay for the last question; at your age of 26, can you say that you already reached your dream?"

"Hmm, to be honest?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded. "Yes and No. Yes because, being an athlete you always dreamt of being in that finals game and winning it and hugged that trophy. I can say that in my young career that I had been blessed with such great team mates, coaches and trainers to accomplished every ring, trophy and medal that I had got. I'm always thankful for all of them, I wouldn't achieve anything if it weren't for them."

"What about the 'No'?

"I still want to accomplish something more, something more than the rings, the trophy and the medal. I want my fellow Miami natives to see me play and be a good role model to them. I want to inspire them to play a sport that I loved so much and to continue the sport to grow."

"Just an added question, what does basketball means to you?"

"It saved me." Lauren said and fro the first time Camila saw an emotion.

Loneliness. The only emotion that Camila saw in Lauren's eyes.

"Lauren, Thank you for your time." Camila said but she meant it differently.

"It's my pleasure."

"I hope that you reached your dream, but I have no doubts that you can." Camila said out of nowhere. Her subconscious self were speaking.

Lauren nodded and the director shouted for 'cut', signaling the end of the first set of interview. "Same to you. I hope that you reach your dream because I know how much you sacrificed to be where you are." Lauren said as she turn her back.

Camila froze in her spot. How can she be so stupid in making herself believe that Lauren forgave her?

Camila gathered her things as quickly as possible and went out straight to an open bar. Camila ordered some margarita to suppress the guilt, loneliness and pain that's in her heart.

"So, here you are. After all the time I spent looking for you. Peter told me that you went out as soon as the interview was over." Dinah told Camila as she sat on the stool beside Camila.

"She still hates me, Dinah." Camila said as tears flowed down again.

Dinah held Camila on her arms.

"After all these years... she hadn't forgiven me..."

"Shh... Mila I'm sorry." Dinah said comforting the smaller girl.

"I'd hurt her so much that she hadn't got over that night."

"Lauren maybe have some good reason..."

Camila cried, again and again. For every tear she shed was the days she thought about Lauren since the night that they last talk 10 years ago.

Lauren moved out after that night and they hadn't heard anything from her. She didn't even went to the school that was recruiting her for a basketball scholarship. She just gone and Camila never let a single day not thinking about her. Her senior year became so clouded, she just sat at every class that seem to be very slow. The basketball team lost that year too as they were gunning for the third straight championship, and most of the players blame Camila for it.

They haven't heard anything from Lauren, even Coach Erik talked to Lauren's parents for her whereabouts but even them, and they didn't want to disclose any information. They just told everyone that Lauren is in good hands and that she is now living in LA.

They also, talk to Camila and assured her that Lauren is completely fine. Camila had the courage to ask why Lauren had to move out and why didn't she said goodbye. She saw sadness in their faces and Camila thought that they didn't knew anything about what happened that night. She went home still thinking about Lauren, and how they used to be very happy. She sighed, it's all her fault. She drove Lauren away, but what she didn't understand is why Lauren never told anyone about what happened. She kept it inside even to her parents.

The night slowly went by and Dinah never left Camila. The brunette was now totally wasted and Dinah have no clue on how she'll ever get out of that club. Camila was talking repetitively on how much she regretted everything and cried each time. Dinah stopped her from drinking more alcohol because she might be poison if she continued to do so.

Dinah was about to call her fiancé when someone tapped her shoulder. She turn her head and her eyes went wide on who she saw.

"Hi Dinah."

"Lauren..."

The green eyed girl smiled weakly.

"It's been so long DJ."

"Very long indeed."

"I think you need a hand for her." Lauren said as she pointed Camila that was still mumbling words that they both don't understand. Tears stained her perfect face and Dinah nodded her head.

"Will you help me?"

"Yeah, sure... I'll just tell my sister that I'll be going."

"Taylor's here?" Dinah asked and Lauren pointed her sister, sitting across from where they are.

"Uhm... How long since you're here?"

"We just came in, like 10 minutes ago. I saw you and wanted to catch up but I see that your hands is full." Lauren said truthfully.

"I'm very thankful you're here."

"Come on, I'll help you with her." Lauren offered a hand and they both assisted Camila as she walked.

"Where does Camila lives now?"

"I'll just instruct you..." Dinah said as she went in the back with Camila.

"I never see us in this compromising situation but, Lauren thank you." Dinah said sincerely and Lauren just nod.

"I miss you... even though you're annoying." Dinah commented and Lauren smiled.

"Some things never changed." Lauren said and Dinah laughed.

"Are you talking about me or to Mila?" Dinah questioned and Lauren's smile fade.

"I know you won't tell me anything..." Dinah said as she looked at Lauren through the rear view mirror.

Lauren looked up and saw Dinah's unfeigned eyes.

"Did Camila told you?"

"She's my best friend... even though she kept it a year to herself but she can't seemed to be at peace to herself so I decided to squeeze the truth out of her." Dinah said and Lauren just nodded.

"I miss you too, Dinah." Lauren said and Dinah smiled.

"Just right there..." Dinah pointed out and Lauren stopped the car in front of a small house with pink and light yellow paint.

Lauren help Dinah to get Camila out of the car. Dinah got the keys out of Camila's purse as she put those in the key hole. Lauren was still looking at the paint job of Camila's house.

"Somethings never changed. She still like yellow and pink." Dinah commented and they both entered the house.

Dinah and Lauren helped Camila changed off and put out her make up. When they were done they locked the room and left.

"Hey, Lo... will you drive me back to the club... I left my car in there." Dinah requested and Lauren nod again.

The drive back is quiet and Dinah knew Lauren's mind is occupied with something else.

"So, it's nice to see you again Lauren..." Dinah said as the two girls hugged each other when they finally arrived back at the club.

"You too, DJ. But hey, we're going to see each other a lot, again." Lauren said and Dinah agreed.

Lauren walk back inside the club while Dinah left. She ordered some beer and chat with her sister. And when Taylor's friends arrived Lauren decided that she should go.

Lauren drive around the city just remembering herself when she was younger. After a couple of hours just driving in circles she found herself on a place she last saw Camila 10 years ago.

She closed her eyes as she remember the night but tears immediately breakdown.

-=-=-

Hey baby, why you are here alone?" Lauren asked as she sat beside her girlfriend. They were seated on a deck that was set at the middle of the lake.

Camila didn't answer she just smiled sadly and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Did something happened?"

Camila still can't find the words to speak.

"Please talk to me..." Lauren pleaded.

"Lo, I don't want to..."

"Why? Baby I can't help you if you won't tell me the truth..." Lauren spoke and Camila almost burst into tears as she heard Lauren said the word.

Truth.

Camila needs to tell her the truth.

"Promise me first that you'll never leave me..."

"Why would I leave you? Camz, I love you so much... I wouldn't trade you for anything." Lauren said sincerely.

"Promise me first..."

"Camz, I promise. Whatever that's in your mind, we can work it through... together."

Camila's tears finally gave in as it flows down from its compartment. Her cheeks were moistened by all the tears that broke free.

"Babe... don't cry... please, you're breaking my heart just by seeing you like that." Lauren said as she hugged tightly her girlfriend. Lauren felt that Camila's body is beyond normal. She furrowed her eyes and look at her girlfriend. She put her hands in both Camila's cheeks and brushed some strayed hair in her face. She cupped Camila's face and kissed her forehead.

"Babe your hot, it's bad—"

"Lauren...." Camila spoke, cutting off Lauren's words.

Lauren ignored her girlfriend, instead she removed her jacket and put it around Camila's shoulder.

"No Lauren..." Camila said as she resist Lauren's attempt in comforting her. "You don't understand..." she added.

"What's I don't understand?" Lauren asked confusedly.

"You don't have to do that... this..." Camila said as she returned the green eyed girl's jacket.

Lauren looked in Camila's eyes as the brown eyes got clouded with more tears. Camila sighed sadly and took Lauren's hand that was still in her face. Holding it tightly and the green eyed girl return the compassion.

Camila closed her eyes and Lauren kissed her again. The brunette bit her lower lip as soon as they pull away.

"It's okay... whatever it is." Lauren whispered and Camila sobbed more.

"Lauren I'm so sorry..." she mumbled and Lauren leaned her forehead on the younger girl.

"Lauren I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"Babe, don't say that you didn't do anything wrong. Please stop, your tears only makes our--." Lauren said and Camila pull away but still holding Lauren's hand.

"Lauren I'm so sorry... but we're not... anymore."

Lauren saw sadness in her brown eyes, disappointment and regret encompasses her once passionate and vibrant chocolate eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

Camila gulped hard and looked down. "Lauren, I decided not to continue the pregnancy." Camila breathe out and another set of tears fell down.

Camila looked back at Lauren and she saw a different shade of green in her eyes. Much duller, as if it held no emotions.

"Please... say something..."

"H-how? why?" Lauren looked at her and as if she lost her breathing.

Camila held her hand, and now it her turn to comfort the older girl.

"Lauren we're in high school, I'm 15 and you're 16... how can we raise a child, if we're still one." Camila said as her body move closer to Lauren.

Lauren looked distraught.

"Camila why? That's our baby." she questioned again.

"We have so much potential... I want to go to college and be a journalist someday, I want a degree. You'll be the best player ever in Miami and having a baby will just—"

"How can you do this? You didn't even ask for what I wanted? You didn't even asked for my opinion, that's our baby. Mine too. You took our baby away from me." Lauren said as she pull her hand away from Camila and stood up quickly. It was as if she didn't hear what Camila had just said. She turn her back and walk fast, away from Camila as tears fell down uncontrollably.

"Lauren where are you going?" Camila yelled as she stood up.

"Away... away from you." Lauren said as she turn around and looked one last time to Camila.

"But you promised me!"

AN: I'm so thrilled at the amount of response I got from the chapter 'Mistress'. I already decided on how it will go but sorry to say that I can't include every idea that you all mentioned (my heart is swelling from all the thought that you gave for these God damn characters). I get the idea of the next and final chapter from various people and I based my decision solely in characters' persona in the story.

Again, for this story I will let you decide on how they will end up together. If they will... because honestly I personally despise abortion (I don't know about you guys but I can't accept such action like that, it felt so inhuman for me).

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.6K 810 1
It takes one touch from Camila to make Lauren feel like she is on fire.
102K 2.5K 19
Hallo Camren shippers this is a crossover from an Alexa Riley book. I do not take credit for any of this. Lauren G!p
42.9K 578 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
131K 2.8K 20
Lauren & You one shots and short stories.